HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

OLD KING COLE WAS A MERRY OLD SOUL
AND A MERRY OLD SOUL WAS HE

Other urls found in this thread:

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/18/more-democrats-crossed-over-to-vote-republican-in-ohio-primary.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/273151-democrats-independents-flood-into-ohio-republican-primary
nypost.com/2016/03/16/ohio-democrats-ditch-party-to-help-kasich-capture-ohio/
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/to-avoid-trump-nomination-some-voters-abandon-their-favorite-candidate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRUMPF BTFO

TRUMP WILL WIN

CAN'T STUMPF THE DRUMPF

America still has a pulse.

Percentages not your strong suit?

Trump can't even beat Hillary despite her literally admitting to hiding/deleting classified e-mails amongst other things.

He has no chance.

the mass media pillorying of Trump (every sitcom, most talk shows, every channel) has backfired.

they've created an atmosphere where it's not acceptable in polite society to say you're voting for Trump.

Their polls hopelessly underestimate his support.

nvbn

Wow they are really laying thr groundwork for hilbot getting btfo on sunday

Was at 1% Trump a month ago m8y.

>Old King Cole song

Why did this make me laugh so much?

>Jewish propaganda rating Trump this high

C L I N C H E D

And it will be again, I'm not too concerned. Swings and roundabouts.

European here, If trump has the majority of states shouldn't he win?

Or are votes counted by number not region?

No, states are apportioned votes based on their population. Obviously California would have more votes than some podunk state like Kansas.

It is tied to population.

And he called for his fiddlers three.

EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE EEEEEE

EEE EEE EEE EEE EEEEEE

Nate himself says that you should never trust instantaneous(now) polling.
It's just designed to make journalism easier to sell.

Hillary Clinton
55.5%
Donald Trump
44.5%

are all the regions of the UK equal in population?

Should Lichtenstein get the same vote weight as France int eh EU parliament?

Hillary will lose.
Praise KEK.

Welcome to America, land of the fucking retarded

Oooooooohhhhhhh, now that Trump has closed the gap that hard and they can't even lie and say he has a

if MSM is reporting the race being this close this many weeks out, you can safely assume Trump is up about 10 points or more irl. you have to take into consideration that even most of the people that support her in phone surveys now aren't going to go out and vote her after another 2 months of social abuse over all of her scandals.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEE
IVE MADE MY MISTAKESSSS
GOT NOWHERE TO RUNNN
THE NIGHT GOES ON AS IM FADING AWAYYY
IM SICK OF THIS LIFEEE
I JUST WANNA SCREAMMM

>polls show drumpf losing

POLLS ARE JEWISH TRICKS, ALL LIES, HAVE NO FAITH IN THEM, BULLSHIT X10

>polls show drumpf just losing

SEE I TOLD YOU HE'D COME BACK, HAHAHAAH HILLARY BTFO MY RECORD IS CORRECTED

>: חדשות סיפור חמישים ושתיי

This is probably what the electoral map will actually look like. Trump will lose, but barely.

Adding to this, I personally don't believe he can flip any more states.

THE GAP CLOSES

5 months ago I would have thought he couldnt get the Primary nomination.

At this point I dont "expect" anything

Colorado, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and New Mexico are all flippable. I think Michigan is assured since Ford decided to move its manufacturing to Mexico.

>Trump will never stand out among Republicans
>Trump will never reach 30% Republican support
>Trump will never get GOP endorsements
>Trump will never become the GOP nominee
>Trump will never reach Romney's level of support
>Trump will never flip blue states Trump will never be president

Trump will flip NH. Next poll out will show this.

You can do it America, come on!

They're downplaying expectations, and they're not hyping it up at all. Barely any talk about the upcoming debates in the media.

The US has an extremely small voter turn out I heard once. This election a lot of people who don't want some sort of thanatos fueled destruction will vote for trump while niggers will continue to nig.

w e w l a d
>y-yeah everyone can tell she lost but does "losing" even mean anything really it's basically just a social construct right?

This is winning a debate

JUST

>GA is a swing state

CTR BTFO

It was real in their minds.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>writing editorials in order to make sure your shitty statistical analysis is correct
>"s-see guys, we knew better!"

GA is going to become a swing state soon, but they're pushing the limits of reality acting like it's a swing state in 2016.

Flash forward to 2020:
>GA is a swing state thanks to tons-o-nigs and spics
>NC is solid blue like VA
>GOP gives up on OH, CO, PA and NH as swing states
>Texas starts becoming a swing state thanks to exploding spic pop
>only bright spots are that MO and IN become solid red instead of lean read

That's why it's absolutely imperative that Trump wins this year. Only by deporting the 11 million illegals and reducing the amount of legal immigration can we hope to hold on to America as we know it. If Hillary gets in and legalizes 11 million leftists + imports 500,000 muslims, the GOP will never ever win a national election again. And several red states will start turning blue, even the interior west ones.

The networks are hyping it up like crazy, it's expected to be one of the most watched events in television history. Some (((insiders))) like Nate Silver know Hillary is fucked and they're running damage control already, but most of the liberals bought that propaganda about how she was a "policy wonk" despite getting btfo in policy in every debate she's ever been in.

hufpo already ran an obit for her campaign lel

Population of states

California should be cut in half if not just removed from the country

holy shit... no way, is that really hillary as a kid? she had a soul as a kid! she is human!

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Who are the moderators

Look up the State of Jefferson. There's a movement to carve a red state out of interior Cali. That would give the GOP a few extra electoral votes, maybe like 5 or 6.

Wtf is wrong with illinois?

Chicago

>GA, AZ no longer listed as battleground states
>CO, Wisconsin are now battleground states

benis :-DDD

Hillary has to hold onto every one of the states in the image.

Trump only needs to flip one of them to win. CO, NH and Maine are dangerously close to flipping to Trump.

A lot of democrats voted for kasich to block Trump. I'm surprised Trump is winning ohio by such a large margin in Ohio on fivethirtyeight. i'm seeing so many Clinton signs where i live.

>A lot of democrats voted for kasich to block Trump.
Even in open primary states you're only allowed to vote in either Democrat or Republican primaries but not both

retard

Thats my point you fucking idiot, they came out and voted for kasich instead of coming out to vote for hillary or clinton.

colorado here
have had two people come up to our door this month and ask if we are voting hillary
>all residents of this household are registered unaffiliated, like most voters in colorado
>debated the first one - clueless woman with a baby in stroller - said hill's scandals make her nervous but she feels like Trump is dangerous/unstable
>second one was a brown kid that only asked specifically if my girlfriend was voting for her (weird) was clearly scared by the way I said no
was wondering why people are coming here... found out today about www.hillaryclinton.com/calls
I wonder if hillbot is releasing addresses, too, of female voters specifically. the last time my lady voted was in 2004...

hillary or sanders*

Shitcongo fucks it up for everyone else

We need more time friendos, when is the election again?

the whole state is red except for that one infested shithole right?

November 8th.

digits confirm shitcongo is shit

[citation needed]

if that was the case then he would've polled better than 20% after the cuckervatives united to support him and buy him pancakes

Oh fuck

What the fuck a rifle under every blade of grass and nobody is taking one for the team on this one? cmon ameribros.

Mostly.
These were the individual results of the 2012 election. Darkest blue is Chicago's county.

>said hill's scandals make her nervous
>she feels like Trump is dangerous/unstable
>repeating talking points

She's getting skull fucked by propaganda from both sides. Hillary's is more persuasive for women.

I'm from cinci, I know many democrats that did it.

dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/05/18/more-democrats-crossed-over-to-vote-republican-in-ohio-primary.html

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/273151-democrats-independents-flood-into-ohio-republican-primary

nypost.com/2016/03/16/ohio-democrats-ditch-party-to-help-kasich-capture-ohio/

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/to-avoid-trump-nomination-some-voters-abandon-their-favorite-candidate/

That graph is why trump will win

See, I think it might be closer than we think in Illinois. I think Shillary will win, but I am guessing pollers only ask the liberals that live downtown.

These were the results of when Illinois last went red