CHARLOTTE CHIMP OUT HAPPENING PART 6

GET IN HERE!

cbsnews.com/news/person-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting-in-charlotte-north-carolina/

What happened?
>The incident happened around 4 p.m. at an apartment complex. Officers said they were searching for a person with an outstanding warrant when they saw a person get out of a vehicle with a firearm. When the person got back into the vehicle, the officers approached. The report states that the person then got back out of the vehicle “armed with a firearm and posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers who subsequently fired their weapon striking the subject.”

>The officer who fired the shot has not been identified, but a police source told WBTV he is African American.

5-12 officers now injured. A police truck was destroyed by the rioters and its guns looted. However, it was safety recovered by the law-abiding nigger.

twitter.com/TreyWCNC/status/778406278720872448

>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DEVILS

Best Stream
>Black Lives Matter protester stream
youtube.com/watch?v=2jk9mYyNmEQ

>First person view
fox46charlotte.com/live

>Fox stream

youtube.com/watch?v=9GebFsDNpH0

Police Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702/web

>Chopper point of view
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

Other urls found in this thread:

fox46charlotte.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtu.be/EhTYFuRWheU
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13058
twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/778425291773448192
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
facebook
youtu.be/tHnA94-hTC8
twitter.com/AuditTheMedia/status/778445031858249728
heavy.com/news/2016/09/officer-brentley-vinson-keith-lamont-scott-charlotte-police-shooting-video-facebook-live-photo-shot-north-carolina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WUZ PEACEFUL PROTEST AN SHEEIT

>mfw I hope this spreads to 77, 485, and downtown

Please please, this will make NC red

THE FIRE RISES!

HILLARY SHIRT ON STREAM OMG CAPTURE PLS

P-PEACEFUL PROTEST

>burning the loot

fucking niggers

Kek

KILL NIGGERS.

PROTECT YOUR 2D WAIFU SHIPMENTS, OR THEY'LL RAPE THEM AND BURN THEM ALIVE.

WHY IS THERE NO AUDIO?

>burning things just for the fun of it when it could literally be medical equipment or something important
literal fucking animals

>trying to set a truck on fire on the scanner earlier

>implying NC wasn't already Red at it's core.

SO MANY KANGS

>there are chemicals in the boxes
>explosion was likely something in the trucks

WEW NIGGERS UNINTENTIONALLY GASSING THEMSELVES

I wanna see this fire get out of control. Like lighting the trucks themselves on fire or some shit. Just completely fuck shit up. The force the cops would have to bring down would be amazing

The scanner went dead - they switched to "CEU1" anyone have a stream?

DEY BURNIN DAH WHITE MAN'S TOOLS OF OPRESSIONS
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON

facebook[dotcum]/KFCforAfrica/

NC is already Red

>start a bonfire with a bunch of unknown shit looted from the back of 18-wheeler
>explosion

CMPD switched to alt frequences

Someone needs to open up on these animals.

Are the Jews laughing right now?

Tonight a whole bunch of people just became Trump supporters.

>lithium fires

>fox46charlotte.com/live
Could have been batteries? Those things have a lot of energy once you rupture the cells

TRUCK DRIVER DROVE OFF

closest those niggers ever had to a job was standing in the trailers removing boxes

>None of the truck drivers pulled out a weapon yet

am I dreaming

NO THIEFS
youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

They don't live long enough to suffer from illnesses that need equipment except maybe aids shit. Racist fuckin white boys living too long

Thread theme song?
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

dude anyone who's package gets delayed or lost is voting trump now

i dont
those people dont deserve that shit man
i dont care when these retards do it to their own neighborhoods and businesses

But you don't get to burn the boxes after if you do it for a living

Do we have the channel that the police scanner is on now??

OY VEY

doubtful, it is probably an exclusive frequency

One of these cars needs to run them over already

I know lads, but this helps it go more red; whites in Charlotte will be fed up.

Sounded like batteries, I know from... personal experience

Stop destroying my city! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 704 fo life
youtu.be/EhTYFuRWheU

LOVING THE LIVE STREAM COMMENTS GENTS. PASTE LEROY JENKINS IF YOU'RE ON THERE.

HOLY SHIT A HAPPENING LMFAO

my thoughts exactly but i guess the numbers just aren't in favor of that scenario

> have fun explaining to your boss that your shipment was looted and burned on the highway

where
are
the
police

Most are discouraged by company policy because states like NY and NJ will literally jail you for having guns despite federal law allowing it.

This needs to stop looking like Calais and look more like Nice.

are they starting a fire in the middle of the road? these fucking niggers..

truckers aint known for patience.

Getting rocks thrown at them by black college students heading to church early

This is so much worse without a scanner.

wtf is a bentaly doing in the middle of the interstate?

They really screwed the pooch on this one. Needs some David Clarke

backup vans in 30 minutes

New report 1/2 mile up the Interstate. In the opposite direction, the fucking Dindu's tossing
goddammed CINDERBLOCKS down onto traffic moving below from the goddammed overpass!!!
Then whan traffic stops they are going to trucks, opening the back and looting the same. (Toss Rocks from Overpass, Stop Traffic, Loot and Pillage) -- PLEASE somebody START SHOOTING THESE GODDAMMED COONS because the Police ain't doing NOTHING to stop this. Somebody needs to step out with a high capacity 30-06 or AK-47 and put a fast stop to all this shit!

i would literally just plow through holy shit

West Charlotte reporting in, lived in a nignog neighborhood. Police are incompetent and cucked for the most part in Charlotte, they sided with blacks on my side of town. Probably same in NW Charlotte which is BLACKED. CPD fucking suck

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13058
Fire

CEU1 must be encrypted channel

truckers are ready to roll

Officially they are not supposed to be armed. Just one more thing you can be busted for if you're going through a state with stricter gun laws. Unofficially some of them are probably armed.

Those chinks in that tour bus are having a great time I'm sure.

Kek

By the way. Leftists will say you don't NEED 'hi capacity' mags

TRUCKS MOVIN

>just got a Nozomi nendo today.
I'd be pretty pissed if they took off with best girl.

surprised they dont puncture tires

lol who else heard that dumb white bitch voice complaining

>"EQUALITY AND LOVE"

Then the cameraguy says

>"Take yo ass back to the dorm room if you tryna be cute"

HOORAY FOR COMFY CHIMPOUT THREADS

POLICE ARE COMING IN TO RESCUE THE TRUCKER

thanks

That fire is getting pretty big

>girl preaches love and peace
>guy tells her to fuck off and go back to the dorm

P-PEACEFUL PROTESTS

gee wonder why the police are always told to stand down.

twitter.com/Crystal1Johnson/status/778425291773448192

>He was reading while he waited for his daughters bus

What the fuck is these niggers' problem? Why are they chimping out?

kek blacks halfway redpilled but still enslaved by dnc

THIS JUST IN:
RACIST TRUCKS AND CARS PREVENTING BLACK YOUTHS FROM RESTING IN THE ROAD

THEY TRYIN TO FIGHT A DAMN FEMALE

A nigger who was supposedly reading "Stronger Together" was assassinated by the police.

Nigger got got by the cops again

> hillary thought she could win North Carolina

lol

NEVER EVER RELY ON NIGGERS

"unarmed" man was shot (he had a weapon)

Because they're niggers. They don't need a reason.

>This is so much worse without a scanner.
I wish we had a stream of the CB radio in the area. I bet those truckers are blasting off n-bombs left and right.

Charlotte's really turned to shit since McCrory left.

I just woke up.

I understand the niggers are nigging cuz one died, but whats with the trucks n sheeet ?

someone find a CB radio scanner, or some user start a broadcast from one

I want to hear the truckers saying its time to fuck off and move

I kekked pretty hard when I read that bit. The lies they tell, man. Mike Brown was a fucking saint going out to spread the word of Jesus is still the funniest though.

KEK

>by hillary's book
>get suicided
its pottery

Making a random bonfire in the middle of the highway.. who else but with niggers does that happen?

Imagine a truck full of bananas.

Hillary is doing well with college graduates and these lads are obviously all phd candidates.

>And this is why encryption will be the standard for all law enforcement in the coming years.
My city just switched fuck these scanner apps.

Does the reason even matter, at this point? You can take a basic guess and you'll most likely be right.

FCUKIGN CUNTS\
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Hes still there. Hes hated for the tranny bathrooms these days.

NO JUSTICE, FUCK WHITEY WE LOOTIN

Now they're chanting nigger noise. Dindu nuffin.

They don't understand tools

you know it!

lol these police are garbage

>cop new to Charlotte PD sees black guy get out of car with gun
>stand off ensues
>armed black man "makes a threatening gesture"
>gets shot
>dies
>apes go ape
The cop who shot him is black by the way, don't expect that to make any difference.

Ben "I NEEDLESSLY LABEL EVERYTHING" Garrison

Fuck that pisses me off

a view worthy for the gods

citizen band is local, need an user streaming from the area

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE LOOTED UPS TRUCK

HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DO THEY ALWAYS BLOCK HIGHWAYS IF I WERE A TRUCK DRIVER I'D BE FUCKING LIVID

blacks are like mid east refugees but we made the mistake forever ago so now its just.. fuck

>mfw I had guns pulled on me in West Charlotte by nogs
>police side with them

Yep. McCrory was a far better mayor than governor, seriously wish he was in control of Charlotte. It's straight fucked now.

GODDAMN IT NOT NOW I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP

IT'S TUESDAY NIGHT YOU CHIMPS HONEST PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW LEAVE YOUR ENTERTAINING CHIMPOUTS FOR THE WEEKEND

seems the cops will not arrest anyone, period.

what's the point in taking 30 minutes to show up in force then doing literally nothing but moving the problem down the road a bit

Literally nothing, they mobilised to the motorway and started raiding the vehicles.

Sheeeit

Of course. Whoever is pulling the strings, is LMAOING. They completely want to wipe them out. Blacks are fucking clueless.

JESUS FUCK. THAT MONKEY YELL STARTLED ME.

SHIIEEET DONUTS

These niggers should be dead. Two truckers with drum mag loaded AKs would have mowed all of them down.

You faggots in here that drive better start carrying with rifles loaded lest this shit happen to you.

Is this Mad Max?

Damn why are they so dumb

Imagine if Whites actually had a riot

THEY GOT PITBULLS N SHIEET

WHITIES GET OUT

why are they just walking around? what are they even trying to accomplish here?

K E T T L E D
E
T
T
L
E
D

Fucking beautiful ID, if I'm allowed to compliment myself.

WE BE DOING DONUTS :DDDDDD

REMINDER: CPD STILL HASN'T FUCKING DONE ANYTHING, JUST A TESTAMENT TO HOW KEKED THEY ARE

FUCK THE CPD, FUCK NIGGERS

Lmao, why in charlotte? Didn't that negro get killed in Tulsa? Do niggers have some sort of telepathy where they decide where to chimp out?

Check the heli feed, that bonfire's getting fucking huge, now.

I didnt know southern niggers were into drifting. They representin'.

Is this some sort of primitive monkey ritual?

you think these niggers rioting have jobs?

Only useful when chained together...

Honestly the only unnecessary one is Soros and the "POTUS" hat. Everything else is necessary but I'll be the first to admit he overlabels shit

>global warming fags triggered as fuck

Popeyes ran out of fried chicken, nogs raging out against evil whitey for hiding the chicken in trucks

Don't have money for anything else, no work tomorrow so let's go walk around like grazing animals and burn/destroy some shit.

what's the fucking hold up here? where are the cops? why do they take hours to respond and push back the nigs? What would happen if the truckers just drove slowly like a few MPH gradually approaching these assholes

Soros is paying the checks, so technically yes.

>mfw the fire rises
>not even a firefighter response yet
>the National Guard has to be called out because the CPD is too cucked to do their job

wew, can't wait to go back to Charlotte this winter :^)

why would it. the ferguson dude literally committed a felony an hour before he got shot but he was mythologized as a peaceful and friendly college boy.

Police line looks a bit stronger than theirs..

>Marching down sidewalk
>Group stops in a Starbucks for pick-me-up
>Pays and tips
>Keep marching down the sidewalk
>Waits for traffic signal to change
>Someone gets a little too rowdy and throws a rock at a car
>The driver pulls over and they exchange insurance information
>The riot was on a sunday so everyone leaves early to go watch the new Game of Thrones

The worst part is it's not even like I can go sleep saying to myself "I'll just read about it in the news tomorrow..."

Pour toi

Who else here /CLANKCLANKCLANKCLANKCLANK/?

How redpilled are Americans now about dindus?

Riots every fucking month....

it's like the ansible in Ender's Game or the bugs on the Starship Troopers [movie]

ch....ch...chimpout?!

they trying to spread the fire to the median line of grass

I thought these weren't being paid for anymore. Happy surprise. Now more and more voters will flock to Trump.

Anyone remember the last time one of these turned into a donut party on the highway? That was a great night.

So stunning
so brave

When they start stomping niggers, I'll believe it.

The final battle

m8, see I lived in Charlotte, I know. CPD is cucked, they're going to wait on the fucking National Guard to do their job

Charlotte is an inclusive city free of hate. Arresting people would be racist.

>Bojangles ran out of fried chicken dinners
ftfy

news wont cover the good bits

IT TIME

Imagine if you had a square of fully armed Roman legionaries moving through in a testudo.

How many blacks would they be able to kill before the police showed up?

when hurricane katrina was announced niggers already started the looting in distant locations don't underestimate their powers of negroidry

Kek America looks like a third world shithole
This is Sweden tier cuckery

Where the fuck is the police?

fairly well, but better each time

Let the record show I said HONEST people have work tomorrow, not niggers.

> chimpening intensifies

I hope they try and run at that line of cops

OH FUCK DO THE NIGS REALIZE THEY HAVE GREATER NUMBERS

KEK HAS BLESSED US

Well, one tanker truck managed to escape earlier, but got shit thrown at for a minute since it was dodging the nigger vanguard and naturally being slow to accelerate

heppening

obviously due to the gas shortage, cops are all conserving their gasoline by not bothering to go and stop BLM from burning their own shit down and pissing off everybody else.

not redpilled at all. Normies don't see this shit because they aren't watching livestreams like us. They see CNN edited cuts or just read buzzfeed articles about it. These are the same people that defend black on black crime statistics and 100% believe cops are hunting down black men for sport.

You aren't lying...

Fuck.

3 or 4, because the mob would run away

Whites don't have riots. They have revolutions.

>implying they'll cover it at all

oh come on

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT, HONKY

WE JUS BURNED YO SHIT, WE AIN'T VIOLENT OR NUFFIN

how is that acceptable? do something NC

Most people over the age of 30 are wise about niggers. The conservatives over 30 know they're basically savages, while the liberals over 30 believe they're useful as a voterbase to the Democratic Party. Only people in their 20s or younger still believe peaceful coexistence with blacks is actually possible.

niggers would flee at the sign of real trouble, so pilum kills at the most

FUCK THEY LEARNED MATH ITS OVER

Omg can't believe they shot ANOTHER black man except this one was DISABLED and just in his car reading a book these protestors get my approval

Looks like Africa.

>ukraine

does Charlotte just have a small as fuck police force?

kek

Loadin their mags

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Depends. Most people who aren't retarded know that niggers are fucking stupid but Reddit will be Reddit.

The fuck is happening?

> NC
> do something

funniest thing I've read all night

So do they just not care that it was a black cop that shot him? They're going to chimp out regardless?

Same people I won't be lending a hand to at all when the SHTF and their neighborhoods get hit first.

exactly my point

prolly wil just be 100% skittles coverage

election year

each package delayed by this is a new trump vote

Get some gas in the fucking air. It'll be another hour before the National Guard shows up.

IM SITTING BY THE POOL, AT MY HOUSE IN THE GOLF COURSE, ENJOYING A DRINK AND CIGAR. FEEL THE WHITE

PLEASE KEK BRING THIS BACK

How does this really affect the turnout?

The "protest" in California with the illegals blocking, yeah. I don't really see how with a chimpout.

Just got off of work so this is my first time seeing this.

>North Carolina
>Chimp Out

Why am I not surprised? Any excuse to go animalistic and scream "fuck the police" I guess..

The difference in physical appearance between this perpetual thirteen year old and that nig to his left that was wearing a wife-beater should speak volumes about both races.

>NC
>do something

wew

Media still calling this shitshow a 'protest'

Unless their sports team loses

Nogs gotta nog

correct, any excuse

1,849 covering over 400 square miles.

Charlotte's got a female democrat as mayor; you're better off having a retard do coin flips in response

Fucking no, they're pissed at themselves because they've created a creature that does nothing but push fence sitters towards Trump.

Remember, it was supposed to be fucking Jeb or some other schmuck against queen shit. BLM would not have been nearly as much voter poison if Trump didnt flip the table and start speaking what a lot of little people have been yearning to say. They way overplayed their hand creating BLM and expecting everyone, including who they presumed to be on the Republican ticket to go along with it. And now they cant stop it because a) >niggers, and b) they created retarded scenarios where justifiable homicide is met with riots, so now whenever a nog gets killed by a cop, EVERYONE hears about it regardless of if it was a good shoot. The one yesterday or the day before looked pretty bad and there wasnt any riots over that that I'm aware of. But then this one happens, seemingly legit, and they all lose their minds. To an unbiased mind it makes no sense, and because it makes no sense and because that conundrum is met with violence, it just pushes people away.

So no, the jews arent pleased, at least for now. But its in too deep now unlike Femen so they kind of have to double down on it since it has enough organic support to survive on its own. If the bitch wins then whatever it all works out for them. But if not they will no doubt see BLM as a contribution to the loss.

He's an uncle Tom for being in the police force so he may as well be white. Talking in fucking whole sentences at school is considered being an uncle Tom and not being proud of your black race

Just like that chink who shot the other one was white

Good bye phone

tremendous

Just in- the cop who shot him was wearing a Trump lapel pin, as well as a KKK wristband. The innocent afro-american was shot because he brandished his autographed copy of "STRONGER TOGETHER"

The white people should have already killed them. They shouldn't rely on cucked police.

"white people are the devil"

>"unarmed" black man gets shot
>nigs protest
>CPD puts down one protest
>college nigs from UNCC move to I-85
>block it
>throw rocks, loot trucks, burn the loot
>CPD too cucked to stop this

We don't need Police right now.
What we DO NEED, RIGHT NOW, is some white guy who has the same brass balls as THIS DUDE..... (pic related)

female black cop trying to reason with these idiots is going to get redpiled

Listen to them ramble. Their thoughts are so simple. Their language so blunt and stupid. They can't convey a plain thought.

Just Scream it all out

Wins, we riot when our team wins

What's that suppose to mean, faggot?

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING BLACK PEOPLE
YOU
YOU

In all seriousness, this is what police need to start using. See if this shit happens again.

OH SHIT ITS GOING DOWN

We are a passionate race, if nothing else. lel

Hi andrew

HEY

Like that post with the nig stealing the Bernie stickered laptop kek

Please, officers, light their ass up.

FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM, THEY ARGUING WITH A BLACK WOMAN OFFICER

facebook com/joshuajoseph89/videos/10209083196390140/

>HOLDING A BOOK
If niggers were known for reading instead of shooting guns, people might be inclined to believe that bullshit.

Check out the french revolution, the american revolution, maidan in ukraine, cornulla in australia. There are plenty more examples.

underrated post

When you gon stop killin' black people, Cred Forums?

>Be from North Carolina
>Claim it's the south
>Claim the South will rise again
>Watch while nigs destroy the biggest city in the state
>Cry
>Ask nigger to fuck wife
>Repeat

Sorry, comrade.. just play fallout series in virtual reality.. a post apocalyptic 1950s is still better than this nigger pandering

Fix bayonettes

These niggers need to kys themselves.

Why are niggers so dumb? Srs questien.

Cops in schools are the reason behind violence

Holy shit somebody shut that bitch up

I JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT, CLEAR THEM OFF THE FUCKING ROAD, DON'T ARGUE WITH THEM, YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT, THEY'RE FUCKING MONKEYS JUST SHOOT EM AND GET PEOPLE MOVING AGAIN

this black cop is cute

Why are they trying to reason with them?

I don't get it

Cops are waiting for additional police so these can't just go to the next place to cause problems.

sadly this. arguing with a nigger/liberal is a waste of fucking time

To say they tried when they have to Kent state them tomorrow

Police have sent out a black woman to hug the protesters and beg them to leave

This is hilarious

HOL UP HOL UP

AND HOME WORK FUK DAT WHITE MANSHIT

idiocy

Lol this asshole arguing with the black cop lady

YOU SUPPOZ TA PROTEK US

YOU A PUBLIC SERVANT U WIT DEM OR U WIT US

>cops have to protect people breaking the law and allow them to continue breaking the law

This stand there till they get bored thing is awfully boring.

Shit i'm a dindu

It upsets me that almost nobody is gonna watch this shit, overall. They're gonna wake up in the morning, see their respective media outlets comment on it, and have no idea just how fucking pathetic this entire shitshow is.

>WEN ARE U GON' STOP KILLIN' US? WEN ARE U GON' STOP KILLIN' US?!

Like, fuck, how do you reason with somebody that uses language in this fashion?

Hilarious, thank you

>It's your job to protect the public
>we are the public
>you ain't protecting us

Ours riot either way depending on where the match is being played

are they gonna do it

political correctness. the cop knows their arguments are insane garbage, but she can't order her men to just beat the fuck out of these guys and get them off the road because it would look bad.

CCW holder here. I work for big company and i am not allowed to carry a weapon.

We see nigger-riots every week, and yet Americans have audacity to lecture the rest of the West about white stuff. Fuck off, burgers.

>mfw I've seen that officer before
>she's reasonable lady for a nig
>nigs think her job is to protect their "right" to block highway illegally

Yeah, have fun lady :DDD

>Why are niggers so dumb? Srs questien.

inbreeding, just like mudslimes.

COMMUNICATE
COMMUNICATE
USE YOUR WORDS
THE POLICE DO NOT UNDERSTAND MONKEY SCREECHING

HOL UP HOL UP
*loots truck*

COPS ONLY KILL BLACK PEEPUHL

LOL

They love books, they cut part of it out & hide their drugs/guns in em.

He's right user. Glaciers move faster than the state authorities in NC.

I dream of a reality where a gallant white man steps out into the street one glorious night and defends his property from a mob of nogs with a kit-built flamethrower.

Can you IMAGINE the headlines?

Hail Tree King!!!

It must fucking suck to be a cop. Kill a piece of shit, his community riots because they belive he was 'just reading a book".
Go watch over protest for hours, put up with shit that would make you average person snap many times over.
Cant do shit, still being mocked. It'd be in the back of my mind for months, Id be lookking for whatever excuse I could find to beat the fuck out of these shits, than Id open fire.

This is the most cucked shit I've ever seen. Fucking pathetic

>Valid point is brought up by female office
>nigs react with "they shoot black people, we can do this"
logic.

IT AIN'T DA CONSTATOOTION

HE WUZ KILLED CAUSE HE WUZA KANG
K
A
N
G

SHIEEEEEEEEEET DO DUEM PROGRUMS

none of these criminals even give a shit about black lives they just wanna loot and get away with chimpin out cuz the cops won't do anything since its rayciss to enforce the law against black people. I'm sure all the actual activists (keyboard warrior sjws and the like) have got the hell out of there because theyre scared of their own kind-- I mean, to go praise their "peaceful protest" on twitter.

promise me it will happen user, kek wills it!

Listening to these niggers try to argue their lefty KANGS talking points is hilarious

>He wuz reading a book!
>We can protest on the lands!
>He wuz killed cuz he wuz black!

liberals cry about how bad blacks have it, trump does a speech talking about how they have it bad because of liberal policies in liberal cities
then libs start talking about how good black have it to try saving face.

The black house negro cop girl is pretty cute 2bh

we got an expert on constitutional law here

Americans are huge cucks to BBC.
looks like fucking Africa out there
Disgusting.
But hey Americans love minorities and Jews so much

>that man was killed because he was a black man

or maybe he wasn't
maybe he was killed because he pointed a gun at a police officer

fucking niggers

HAS IT STARTED?

They didn't need intelligence to survive in their natural climate so they didn't select for it. It's survival of the fittest.

This whole thing doesn't add up, their story falls apart right away

Do they really expect us to believe a nigger was reading a book?

>tfw I drove past the crime scene 2 minutes before it happened while on my way to go mountain biking

Why does this keep happening?

>tfw this cop just calls them a bunch of niggers to their face

Your matches are riots, no victor needed

>I JUST GOT IN FROM OUTA TOWN PLS FELLOW CHIMPS SHEEEEEITTT

They just keep finding reasons to take this spokeswoman down a rabbit hole. Goddamn, it's like listening to apes.

She ain't black no more she's a white devil now

Chimp her

Honestly the most unbelievable part of all of this is that they think a K A N G could read a book.

guys, I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
god damn it listening to these fucking coons talk is pissing me off. im going to die of a heart attack at an early age at this rate. when will this madness end , pls respond

she is. wanna wife her.

This, personal experience. Took cops 60 minutes to react to a house fire which burned down the condo across the street from mine in West Charlotte :^)

Can someone post the OC video of the shooting which instigated this shit? I missed it

KEK WILLS IT

Eh, nah breh.

This is fucking worse than watching a britfag cop try and arrest an drunk guy.

police confirmed for being faggots.

OMFG KEK
NIGGER ATTORNEYS ON THE SCENE
NATIONAL GUARD WHEN?

JUST DRONE BOMB THE ENTIRE FUCKING AREA

FUCK THE LAW

>Like, fuck, how do you reason with somebody that uses language in this fashion?
You don't.
It's why I don't engage with the BLM supporting blacks at work. The only thing that will happen is me getting fired.

nah most of them just want to be seen as oppressed so they can get away with asking for more welfare and not working

She needs to be the heart of iron and start ordering a dispersal. Women shouldn't be in postions of power if these are the games they play.

Charlotte is a pinko commie cesspit largely filled with Fags, Niggers, and Yankee snowbirds anymore. Tell again why is shouldn't burn?

They start fires, you open fire. Simple fix

I actually know this black cop

Checked

Blacks are only 12.5% of our population, they mostly live in concentrated groupings around major cities. You're seeing what an area with a large black population looks like. You practically never see 90% white communities in the news because they're frightfully peaceful and therefor dull.

BODY CAMERAS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING

nice chimp logic

don't forget his son

I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK WHAT DID I MISS WHAT'S HAPPENING

cop reminds me of a teacher trying to deal with degenerates

>this shits still going on

so embarrassed to be an american right now

Black lady police officer moved behind the line.. hopefully the cops start fucking them up now.

NEW THREAD LADS

because we let them.

Obama should provide ATGMs and MANPADs to black people, before leaving the presidency

Are you me? lol

KEKED BY NIGGERS
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>WHO SHUT SHIT DOWN?
apparently corn fed NC niggers

>Communicate Bruh..
>Can i aks a question

>ya'll aren't even fucking human
Just

kek, nigger cop is distracting while backup gets into position

finna

Zoo keeper more like it

Goddamn i miss tree king

that was the comfiest happening

DEE ILLUMINADDI CANZ CHANGE DAT SHIT

kek she is done talking to these idiots

she's guna go home and bleach her skin

Which one are you watching?

Don't criticize BLM for their methods.

I'm serious. That's how you protest. That's how shit gets done right there. They think they're protesting a tyrannical government. They're half-right. Officer involved shootings are a huge problem in America.

What they're wrong about is thinking that blacks are being targeted. They're actually not. Whites are far more likely to be killed by the police and far less likely to fire upon the police.

Criticize BLM for distorting statistics to obfuscate a real issue and make it about race, don't criticize them for using effective methods of calling attention to their cause, because that leaves holes in your argument, and these holes are known to every liberal.

Is he a White Supremist?

BURN It DOWN NC

PETtEeee PABllllo
youtu.be/tHnA94-hTC8

Jesus fucking christ.

TAKE YOUR HAND OF YOUR GUN

DON'T BE FUCKIN SCARED

THEY THROWIN SHIT

facebook com/joshuajoseph89/videos/10209083196390140/

>YOU'RE HERE TO PROTEKT USSSS

Jamal, here's a tip, if you are actively breaking the law, they are not there to protect you, they are there to protect OTHERS from YOU.

Kek, Yep, after double checking, I do know the qt black cop.

She a quality person. Doesn't get paid enough to do that shit.

>SO DON'T BE SCARED YOU ARE HERE TO PROTECT US
>we do got some ignant people on both sides
no just on the protest side.

Agreeing with a Mudslime race traitor just trash America.

What happened to Australia? You used to be beautiful.

TALK IT OFFFFF

>cocks hammer

WHY YALL SCARED OF VIOLENT NIGGAS? YOU SHOULDNT BE SCARED?

okay drop the gas already ive heard enough

I just assumed he meant the average North Carolinian would see this happen and still not vote Trump. You can understand why I'm defensive as fucking niggers are literally destroying our biggest city.

They aren't scared you fucking idiot, they are trying with every fiber in their being not to pump you full of holes.

Thank them nigger.

check'em for TREE KING!!!

this nigger is yelling at law abiding nigger now

He must be a constitutional law scholar.

Neue bread?

Nothing is going to happen as usual. Just a bunch of cursing and a few cars get destroyed. Until these niggers learn that if they really want change they have to go to the white neighborhoods. Imagine this crowd waking up a white neighborhood yelling and screaming, breaking into houses and cars, and burning shit. Looting and burning your own neighborhoods will not accomplish anything. Imagine a white father having to defend his home and frighten family from these fuckers. If you really want to shack shit up why not go burn down a WalMart or a shopping mall?

IMHO, nothing is going to change until shit really hits the fan. Black people will never fully integrate into society and thats crystal clear.

Need some new bread.

AN INCOMPETENT DEMOCRAT LADY MAYOR

A USELESS POLICE DEPARTMENT

AND A SHITBIRD ATTORNEY GENERAL WHO LIKELY WON'T DO HIS JOB IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS

WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS HAPPENING BEFORE?

But >muh trannies in the bathroom is the real injustice, right Democrat fags?

Was speaking of the female one.

There was a sale on Dindu Nuffins + a five finger discount! What a steal!

Here come dat gas

Wait
So a nigger cop shot a nigger criminal?
> riots still happen
BLM can't be that stupid, so what ? They are not pro-black now, they are anti-cop?

NEW THREAD SOMEBODY MAKE IT

twitter.com/AuditTheMedia/status/778445031858249728

His brother calling all white people devils.

Give her the good white D when this is over.

Why should i care if someone with a mile long rapsheet gets shot, I dont care what race they are, fuck them. There's some cases where they are in the wrong but for the most part its because they don't cooperate.

Some info:
police often use black women when speaking & interrogating blacks, because psychologically they remind them of their mother

this is probably really true, though whites also did a lot of inbreeding too

>tfw when I lived in the ghetto my 12 year old neighbor got knocked up by her dad
>by the time they found out it was too late to abort
ive moved since. shes probably 15 now and people likely think she's a no good ghetto slut druggie when shes been abused and raped by her father all her life. of course, you'll never see advocacy for black people like her nor riots for her (still free) father to be put to justice

fucked up shit

since whatever this is isn't justified it just looks like a riot

they aren't protesting general police shooting they are protesting racist white police shooting blacks intentionally

tear gas
got boring
nogs blocking the interstate
kettling
throwing glass and rocks at cars
stopping traffic
looting trucks
lighting packages on fire
we waz kangs and dindu nuffin
black lady cop comes to bring the peace
ask her questions and constantly interrupt her
and here we are!

Learn to weaponize that hate. It'll be useful in the coming storm.

It's almost 3:00 Fucking AM in NC!
Somebody needs to do something to
LIGHT OFF this stupid shit and get both
sides to shooting live rounds at each other

>Officer involved shootings are a huge problem in America.

only if you are a nigger lover.
niggers killing niggers gets a 10 times better body count, but no one wants to talk about that.

Whites deserve this as retribution for how they've kept the proud black man down!

if you are making a new thread, call it out so we dont end up with 3 of them

Man, there is passion in that guy's grabs. You can fucking tell he's restricting his instinct to try killing the nig.

>WOULD YOU BE OUT HERE WITH US?
>ABSOLUTELY

I don't know but niggers killing niggers sounds good.

True.

The Nig who kiiled the Nog

heavy.com/news/2016/09/officer-brentley-vinson-keith-lamont-scott-charlotte-police-shooting-video-facebook-live-photo-shot-north-carolina/

dude if this goes a few more hours, rush hour will be fucked.

Why do all of these use the same pic?

Might have too. Will give her a call and get her to dinner or something.

>fired.jpg

>understanding the mind of a nigger

They just want to steal shit.

guess they found out using men doesn't remind them of anyone

Yeah but at least she told them to not block the roads

it amazes me how black people can scream and yell for hours. Just when you think they tired themselves out they come running back like James Brown for a double encore

underrated

it's fucked either way. There's probably enough traffic backed up plus enough cops blocking roads, plus the time it'll take to clean up that fire that morning rush hour is fucked.

Yep, most blacks do not have a male figure in their life, so they use black women.

Legit looks like a good guy.

its from childhood, its like bird chicks, loudest gets the worm

Unfortunately, that white man would most likely be put to death for a "hate crime." Truly, as I said, if police would use these, I don't think they would riot again any time soon. When the survivors saw people burned to a crisp is a pretty big deterrent.

>think she's a no good ghetto slut druggie

well, she's right.

>That's how you protest. That's how shit gets done right there.
Maybe if your goal is turning public opinion against you.

Cops are coming from all sides. Looks like we might see some arrests/fights.

Pls pop gas

what the fuck are they waiting for, are they afraid to move them off the interstate?

its just a matter of how fucked now

there are literally no repercussions for blocking the road. if nogs got a taste of a high pressure hose, they'd stop blocking the interstate each time they protest

It's cause they don't put any effort into articulating themselves.

I could probably scream "NIGGA" and "FUCK" and "OH SHIEET" for ages too.

Just saw her. She's cute. Hit that shit hard.

POWA

I can truly picture this biache taking three big blaque cawks all at once in a goddammed jew-directed xxx-pron video.

Ah yes, time to grab my tea, turn on the German marching songs, and enjoy.

What a /comfy/ night in my safe gated community.

At least his art is good. Better than 99% of current political cartoonists.

(you)

"what is that a paintball gun? we should go in the range some day"

Arrest them all and charge them the full price of the shit they burned and the cost of delayed transportation of goods and services etc. take it out their welfare check next month.

Fucking niggers are happy that they started a fire in the middle of the highway and bothered all kinds of people.

THEY'RE GOING TO WALMART!

They are less likely to stab a black woman than a white man. Nothing more complicated than that.

Need to flank them

Pretty much this. They are burning thier own shit because they know once they touch white people's things they will be fucked.

I kind of want them to start something interesting in the suburbs or a crowded middle class mall.

Fuckers even provoking the police on purpose, niggers are literally trash

"My hand's too black, it might be a weapon"

WALLLLLMMMMAAAARRRRTTTTT

Walmart?

Keeps getting better and better.

Walmart!

GAS WALMART

VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT ANYONE?

They're going to loot Wal-Mart now?

It is a great night, Past few months I have to work grave yard on every chimp out night but not tonight!

Why were they saying that?

This is why they get shot

Yo are they actually all leaving to go to Walmart?

Back to duh Wallmerrrrttt

Wallmart, and it's all on fucking tape, hahahaha

That's what was said by a few niggers.

Ohboy is this great

This FB dude is hilarious actually

I'm at work and can't turn on the speakers, can someone give me few quotes and buttwords these niggers are yelling?

> the monkeys are out...hide your gold

I think so, Hurry call in a strike user

t. 4th-dimensional trans pyrofox-kin

He ain't hated for shit. The dumb cunt new mayor started the fight, McCrory ended it.

this t b h

black lives matter, she nigger cop agrees with them ect

Emperor Trump is gonna have a field day with this shit. This is at the point of 100% anarchy.

Everything they've done tonight, now they're on their way to wal-mart. Nothing the LAW can do about it.

"We dindu nuffin"
"We wuz kangs"
"We want equality, whitey"

No audio on the livestream, friend.

Man, the stream from the protester is down.

Noo the chimp cam just went down, right when it was getting good

anyone got a new link?

I'm late to the party, everyone aware that the FUCKING COP HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE BLACK

wtf?

still works

Black cops are the new whitey

WHO CARES RIOT LOOT

FINNA GET ME SOME NEW JORDANS

THEY;RE FIGHITN EACHOTHER

Praise kek.

THIS IS WAR

t. deluded nu male cuck

HAHAHA NIGGERS about to get into a fight with eachother because some nig insulted his woman.. HAHAHA

this is some a+ comedy

You shouldn't, dumbass.

You should care when a 12 year old kid gets shot playing with his airsoft gun before he even knows what's happening.

I'm not talking about that little nigger in Chicago, I'm talking about me. I'm white. I went inside for more bb's and when I went back out there were 5 cops with guns drawn coming up my apartment stairs. If my parents hadn't warned me about the police, I would have died. Again, I'm white. Every parent should warn their kids that the police will shoot them if they see them with a toy gun.. They don't give a fuck what race you are. It can happen to anyone.

I don't exactly blame the police, I blame their training, which I think is intentional. I also blame the tools they're given. A guy comes at a cop with a knife or a bat, and his only options are pepper spray, taser, fists and gun. I think it's a pretty big leap from pepper spray, taser and fists to gun. The US Military Use of Force Continuum (kek) agrees, and places baton strikes at a level of force greater than pepper spray or a taser, but lower than lethal force. You can blame that the cops who beat Rodney King, the (((lawyers))) who latched onto his case, or Rodney king, but you should blame the American public and our last three wonderful presidents.

Look up the statistics on officer involved shootings. Whites get killed more but almost never fire on police, the ones who do are so statistically insignificant that they effectively don't exist.

BLM is a distraction from a real issue. They make it about Trayvius DeRaytin who died trying to grab his gun to shoot a cop after robbing a gas station because he was black. They're burying innocent deaths in racial tension and bix nood.

Oh shit, nigger fight! Nigger fight!

What is the coonery going on in this one?

GAS

Here comes the gas

ITS HAPPENING

Communist getting the BTFO by some Nogs

That was amazing. I'n no racist, but I fucking hate niggers.

OY VEY THEY'RE GASSING THE SCHWARTZES

Things that didn't happen the post.

>That was amazing. I'n no racist, but I fucking hate niggers.
kek are you new here? That's how I started.

GAS THE BLACKS! RACE WAR NOW!

Did you guys see the wigger on there?

WIGGER REPORTER

> GAT
> DAM
> NAGGAR

Read my next post. You misunderstood.

Public opinion means nothing. The people have next to no power. Media coverage and property damage matter. Those local businesses are all insured and the insurance lobby is huge.

I CAN'T SEE SHIT
WHY ARE PARKINSON'S PATIENTS ALLOWED TO HANDLE CAMERAS?

RACE TRAITOR!

He wrote his senior essay on this shit

>freedom of speech
>stop killing black and brown bodies
Tell your fellow niggers dumb bitch..

Niggers can't into following the law..

link?

Ok, don't bother trying to control the narrative or anything, just keep making the same points that have already been meme'd to death by the other side years ago.

Is anyone else weirded out by blacks referring to themselves as "bodies" and not people? I've seen this all over BLM shit.

What if Hilldog wins and BLM continues to rampage out of control? Will they finally turn on BLM when their gated communities come under threat or are they a bunch of self-killing cucks?

Fucking white twink cuck out there saying fuck da police

"The other side" hasn't made these points. This shit is directly caused by a significant amount of niggers living in the general area. This was NEVER an issue in the US before desegregation and the 1965 Immigration Act.

They some bitches, we had to get gassed in the Army.

Shit makes it hard to breath and shieeeet but they need to imagine they in the coon force

>white girl

>Officer involved shootings are a problem.
You're a degenerate. Destroying your neighborhood because the system is fucked is why martin luther king marched.

Think about that, and lurk more.

>media not telling you the truf, it started out as a peaceful protest
>i'm bipolar motherfucker off my meds i will fuck shit up tonight
Quality people they got there..

Sheboon paranoid as fuck that police is going to hurt her.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HIGHWAY YOU BITCH..

>if i die tonight i wasn't committing a crime
Just..

its not as fun as I thought, just a psychotic ooga booga

I just want some normal white guy to stroll in there and be like "has anyone here considered the possibility that the police were in the right?"

they was kings n shieet you fucking racist

She thinks the media isn't on her side, top kek

In a closed room as well.

>peaceful protester saying she wish she had brought her paintball gun

Here come the field hollars

SAY NONO TO THE POPO

THESE PIGS HAVE GOT TO GO

SAY NO TO THE POPO

>kek are you new here?
Yes. I usually just lurk /k/ but now I come here for the latest news about the US election

They've got a meme that defeats criticism of BLM's methods. It's something like they have to riot because they're oppressed and their voice would never be heard anyways. It's fucking stupid but it works on anyone with the hardwired liberal mindset.

Mine turns that around. It makes whites the victim and the (((government))) the oppressor while allowing blacks to retain their victim status as unwitting pawns of an evil agenda. It also sends a strong message to parents. They're coming for your kids and there's nothing you can do to stop it, AND signals that they're lying to us about killing us and have an agenda.

Hell yeah that shit was spicy as fuck

Look now the coon leader is doing cadence.

Yeah, they're genuinely convinced that the media is against them.

>This is what we go through every day, This is the truth.

Yeah, you make your lives a shithole and act out like roided chimps while everyone else treats you with kid gloves.

started to make my head hurt

white women are truly the niggers of the white race

read my post again
(You)
you didn't understand my post, i'm not going to read another of your bullshit posts.

How the fuck does blocking trucks solve anything

Shitty parenting by dads who never gave them time

>STOP DROP AND ROLL THEM DUBZ

The Special Coon Forces blocking the streets

Confirmed NC for Trump now

Apparently the truck is in a middle of a revolution..

Niggers.. just incredible..

Guys legit, NC and the SE was just having a gas shortage and these fucks are blocking tanker trucks.

NO PEAS!

So Does anyone of these coons have to work tomorrow?

Yeh, at Tacobell

That's a good way to protest. It makes what you want happen, and it's hard for the police to stop a very big group. Their cause is silly, though. They're doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

Is that simple enough for you?

Why is this saying (YOU)?

Then why the coon force still out and about?

Oh you know what, I replied to the wrong post. Meant to do the one about rioting being bad for public image.

I'd also like to add that it hasn't been that bad for the group's public image.

Its literally all women.

pretty peaceful

dindu nuffin

Nigger logic, criminal is victim cause they can't into logic and deductive analysis and statistics and stuff like this.. So.. random truck on highway..
>hey yo bix nood you can't move cuz some random stuff so i iz traffic controller now

Just look at the face of this stupid nigger, he clearly was enjoying chimping out and burning shit etc.

>it's just peaceful here
Bullshit you lit a fucking bonfire on the highway and blocked traffic..

WALMART?

Okay stay open-minded and pick fights with people, that's what i did. I randomly stumbled in here after getting banned for saying "nigger" on Cred Forums and I'm blown away at how many assumptions I held that I never actually challenged, or had challenged by anyone else.

Pick fights with people and even play devil's advocate as a full blown leftist just to hear their counter-arguments. Keep in mind you'll have to sift through the people calling you cuck, but you're pretty much always gonna get a real response.

I came in here as a relatively centrist libertarian who really didn't like most black people. Never thought I'd ever go beyond that, but man shit has changed.

Yeah, not talking about him specifically. That has happened to thousands of kids. In the past 10 years 2 have been shot in my city, one with a nerf gun, one with a squirt pistol, and as an honorable mention, the guy with the pear cops thought was a grenade and the deaf kid shot reaching into his pocket to retrieve a card that told the officer he was deaf.

Or what about the 14 year old white teenager shot because he answered the door with a wii remote in his hand?

it's a fucking block party now

cool protest

>how many white people are gettin keeled by du poleece?
>none, not a one.

Fucking dumb nigger

And europoors wonder why the US has so many issues.... It's because were 10% nigger. Please my dansk bro, please stop letting in niggers into your country... Or this will be Copenhagen one day.

Are they going to start twerking to the coon toons now?

even with motivation like that they can't work

i mean damn if some hyper advanced superhumans with technology thousands of years in advance of my own invaded and told me to pick fucking berries i sure would

LOOTING THE WALMART
POPO INBOUND

looting confirmed

Fun story, that Walmart used to be 24 hours, but had to stop being a 24/7 store because the predominately black night staff stole 3 million in shit

LOOTING THE WALLMART

LOOTING COPS INBOUND
>youtube.com/watch?v=2jk9mYyNmEQ

GET IN HERE

Noted.

Once again a nigger dies at the hands of a black cop and the niggers jump to destroyig their communities while cursing white people.

And they have the gall to call others racist

Fuck you, racist cunt! I have my own world view and I'm sticking to it. I find your dislike for black people absolutely abhorrent. I hope I become like you, you fucking nazi piece of shit.

FUCKING KEK THEY ARE ACTUALLY LOOTING THE WAL-MART

HOLY FUCK