Please help me Cred Forums

Please help me Cred Forums.

I look white. I consider myself white. I'm overwhelmingly of white European ancestry. The problem is, I am 1/8 chosen. I don't identify with Jewry at all and have literally no loyalty to them, yet the fact remains; I am part Yid.

I don't know what to do. I took the redpill long before discovering this fact, and I can't turn back now. I can't help but agree with everything that's said here, and I feel a strong desire to preserve Western civilization and the uniquely beautiful white phenotype. This unfortunate revelation has It's driven me into a deep depression and I've been losing interest in life despite being only 20 years old. I'm currently in uni and I feel so lonely and conflicted about this.

I just don't feel passion about what the Jews tell me to. I don't have any interest in mindlessly making shekels and living in a suburb just for it to get culturally enriched to the point that I have to leave it in 20 years. Feels fucking terrible man.

What do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q72U8y2sayM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Youre basically like one of those good guys who then founds out he was bit by the zombie

You cant be saved :/

Don't worry about it. The Average Jew is a lost indoctrinated being. As long as you don't have sudden urges for quantitative easing and usury you'll be fine.

Hitler allowed Jews who were less than 20% Jewish and committed to Aryanism

1/8th isn't that bad. The good news is that quite a few Ashkenazi jews are basically just Europeans who converted a few generations back. Most of them have minimal middle eastern blood in them.

If the 1/8th is Ashkenazi, then just forget about it and move on. They wouldn't consider you a jew. They wouldn't confer any special privileges upon you. So why consider yourself tainted?

Just watch out for subtle clues. Learn to ignore pennies when they hit the floor, then work your way up to nickels, dimes, etc. Watch out for manipulative urges. Things like that.

If you can make it a few weeks without doing anything jewy, I'd say you're in the clear.

Just like you can burn off the alcohol in wine when cooking, so too, can you cook your Jewry away, OP. Fire up your oven to 500 degrees for a few minutes. Then insert head.

Time to cut off part of your dick and destroy the white race
Shalom alecheim

You're a fucking idiot. Genes don't mean everything. You aren't controlled by a genetic force that says "globalism!" If you don't have a Jew last name you don't even have their job privilege. Even if you were a redpilled nigger, you try to be the best nigger you can.

That's a good analogy man, that's exactly how I feel. My idea is that I could be an Otto Weininger and support nationalism from a distance perhaps and die peacefully knowing that I at least helped what I believed in in some way, even if I don't get to enjoy the benefits.

Thank you leafbro. The reason I put the last part in is because the bland, modern monetized world is partly what drove me to from libertarianism to traditionalism and nationalism because it seemed to me that libertarianism is concerned with living alone and making shekels, something that doesn't really interest me as much as culture, art, music, science, etc; things that have true meaning.
I've read a lot about the Mischlings as it gives me some sort of comfort knowing that there were many like me who found acceptance. I'm not sure if I should procreate however.

Thanks man. That's basically the story with my family. My great-grandfather left his strict Orthodox Jewish family and converted to Catholicism to marry an Irish woman and was basically disowned by his family for it.

Europeans are up to 1/10 neanderthals. Don't torture yourself over a drop of jewish blood.

I don't understand what the problem is, unless of course you are NUDGING the notion that we hate people because of uncontrollable circumstances and not behavior.

Cut off an 8th of your body.
Or kys I suppose

Eventually I do plan to Weininger myself user. Now is not yet the time. Too many people I would hurt.

My parents already fell for the circumcision meme on orders from whatever Jew delivered me. I have no interest in the latter part of your command however.

I just feel like no nationalist movement would ever take me seriously. It's like everything I truly want to do is out of my reach.

Thanks man, I guess it isn't too much, but it just bugs the living shit out of me from time to time.

You're only a Jew if your mother's a Jew.

Honestly you sound like a decent dude. Please dont tell me you are actually paining over this. Although also a race what makes a jew a jew is his surroundings and upbringing your not jewish bud.

>My great-grandfather left his strict Orthodox Jewish family and converted to Catholicism to marry an Irish woman
>great-grandfather
You're not even a jew by jewish law, OP. Jewry only passes through the mother. You're a full-blown goy.

t. someone who's actually been fucked over by matrilineal kike blood

I am becoming more and more convinced each day that I must eventually commit suicide as Otto Weininger did upon realizing the nature of Jewry. Not tonight, however. Probably not even within the next 5-10 years. My plan for now is to gather the mental fortitude to complete my degree and attempt to enjoy my life as much as I can. Once I am independent enough from my parents to the point that it would hurt them less if I died, I want to commit suicide in the Schwarzspanierhaus just as Weininger, one of the only truly noble Jews, did in 1903.

Perhaps it's my OCD that makes me think this now, and I need to keep talking to my therapist and taking my anti-kikepressants, but it does cause pain.

Thank you for the concern Britbro. Perhaps I'm being a bit too obsessive. I appreciate your friendliness.

The problem is, that even though the Jews don't see me as a Jew, any legitimate nationalist organization would most likely see me as one. It has long been my desire to join one of these organizations and finally feel at home with people I agree with, but I doubt they'd accept me, and I cannot blame them.

Come on, don't be a faggot. You are white, every white person has some kind of non white blood.

Stop caring about it, you are one of us

Thanks man. Maybe I am being a bit too hard on myself. I recently transferred to a new uni because it was higher ranked and closer and I've been having trouble making friends. When I'm alone I tend to turn into Otto Weininger within the confines of my mind. Not sure if I want to have children though.

>any legitimate nationalist organization would most likely see me as one

he doesn't realize half Jews became high ranking nazis and were respected

yea well i look like a kurd, im brown, furry, darker features atleast everyone doesnt ehat on you. Im pretty intelligent too. Im actually pretty white, it was my grandma who had dark skin and it pretty much only passed down to me.

They probably would have expelled them at the end of the war had they won. The Deutschblütigkeitserklärung had a clause stating that their "Aryan" status would possibly be reconsidered after the war was over.

I'm pretty sure Hitler had a 1/8 rule. If your white enough for Uncle Adolf your good enough for Cred Forumslacks.

>I'm not sure if I should procreate however
The point is to destroy those who would prevent procreation. In your destruction of them, you indirectly procreate.

You'll never get rid of the Jew blood - nor will you get rid of the other blood.

Look out for yourself first, then worry about Aryans. You may be tempted to Jew because you're 20%... but is that most of you? If you are to sacrifice 80% of you for the 20% because you resent yourself...

Also, there are plenty of Jews who inherited a different spirit than their kike brothers.

The kike is tempting right now, I bet. But do you know where it will lead, but feel like it's a missed opportunity if you don't participate?

You have to decide.

What is your religion?

>1/8 Shekel Farmer
>7/8 race traitor

Kill yourself.

Your personality is not define by your genetic.
Be someone good and by proud of yourself.
That's not your heritage that's important. That's what you mad out of it!

And don't trust this nazi thinking bullshit. Science have shown that phenotype are more variable among "races" than between "races".
You are not sick or anything.... Don't take the poll satire seriously.

Are you Southern European? If you are, at least for you you are spiritually connected to a European people. Jews are not as they are an effeminate, alien race.

Not all of Hitler's colleagues agreed on that though, as well as many alt-righters and nationalists as well. I'd feel guilty if I were to marry and impregnate a wholly white, gentile woman.

If she's smart she won't go anywhere near your stinky dinky. If not, it's her own fault she'll have to raise children who are filth.

>I'd feel guilty if I were to marry and impregnate a wholly white, gentile woman.

If you are that committed to Aryanism, then don't. Help maintain the white race by not doing that, but supporting others of your race, which 7/8 of what you are.

This is why homogenous societies succeed. They are genetically and phenotypically similar, so they aren't as fucking bothered about 'cucking'. Yes, it's a problem - but Spartans sometimes purposely cucked themselves, letting the better man fuck their wives, if it meant better offspring for the state.

The current trend is toward degeneracy, which is why it's a problem.

Also, survival of the fittest as

That's my current plan. Fight as long as I can so at least I can die a noble death. The kike isn't very tempting because I have literally no interest in their culture, their history or quite frankly anything about them. Nothing is really interesting to me right now other than reviving Europa.

Ex-Catholic turned fedora tipper for a short time, now proudly a Protestant of the Presbyterian denomination.

Eventually. Now is not the time. I just need help making it until my date with the Schwarzspanierhaus in Wien.

I don't know what to make of myself if I cannot be a true white man. There is nothing left for me to do. The normie thing to do would be to party and have shit tons of sex but I have no interest in that because 1, I'm a socially-awkward loser who hasn't had sex in 2 years and 2, because it provides me no meaning. The next phase would be to move to the suburbs, get some wagecuck job and eventually be forced to leave when the mudslide hits. Maybe I'm believing too much early 20th century volkisch spirituality shit, but there just isn't any essence to life anymore.

This is neurotic and weird, OP. Cut it out.

Navel-gazing about a sliver of your bloodline is a distraction from your task. Fight the good fight and do what is honorable. What else is there to be done?

most my family is from the caucuses, Turkish, Circassian, laz and kurdish from my grandma.

Don't worry about it then. Jewishness is more of an ideology than a race, and if you're Christian you reject spiritual Judaism.

Nobody's going to DNA test you or anything, and as long as you're not like 10% nigger or something it's fine.

Honestly just kill yourself kike

>Schwarzspanierhaus
I hope Beethoven's pure ghost slaps the ever loving fuck out of your shit.

You also sound very paranoid and stressed, and I'd suggest you take it easy for a while and maybe take a break from Cred Forums for a bit

Fuck a jewish woman and get her to racemix with you. So you destroy the jewish race, that you can do.

I'm 79% true pure jew, and it feels awesome.
They're the smartest greatest genes.
The only problem is struggling against the evil within, that urge to cheat my way through everything, and the feeling of emptyness inside.
Those kind of suck.
Not embracing the dark side is hard, but otherwise it's a good deal.
There are some stomach issues and there's also the asthma, but that's just the price to pay for high iq.

Also fun fact, if any jew claims to feel guilty about what other jews have done through history, which I admit, has been horrible and they deserve the ovens, he is not a real jew.
Why? Becaue personal responsibility and honor and guilty are just not jew traits, period.
Jews project their flaws on to others, self victimize and make mental gymnastics to feel like everything they do is always justified.
Thus feeling guilty just proves there's not much jew in you anyway.

It's a metaphor for what Otto Weininger did. The Schwarzspanierhaus is gone, so I will find another place to Weininger myself when the time comes.

See above.

1) Being a jew is all or nothing. There is not 1/8th. If your mother is a jew, you are a jew. If your mother isn't, it doesn't matter if you are 75% jew, you really aren't one.

2) Its not the end of the world, OP. Just go Bobby Fischer. Or at least go Jews for Jesus. See, unlike the kike shit, Jesus offers grace & salvation to every man on Earth. Go watch some Brother Nathaniel vids for some more info on it.

If the whole world one day just woke up with the same idealism as we have... would it matter what ethnicity you are?

I have black in me on my father's side from long ago, and Irish. On my father's side there was also a lot of mixing sadly. Yet I am blond, green eyed, good facial aesthetics, slim and lean, and would be tall if I hadn't have starved growing up. (which I'm okay with because at least my kids will be taller than I am)

Hell when I was a little boy I was a 100% perfect Aryan white-gold blond and perfectly pure blue eyes.
I shit you not I looked like an elf boy.

Hey OP did you get it from your mother? Maybe Israel will accept you and you can become a kike lel. If not, truly the only solution is to kill yourself

I LITERALLY want him to come out of the grave and slap your shit.

For fuck's sake OP stop idealising suicide. Being part Jew by genes isn't the end of the world, just carry on and stop reading shit like Weininger

Maybe that's what I should do. I have been a bit on edge lately over a bunch of shit and I've been lonely as well. Thanks for the concern my friend.

It's easy for me to not embrace the dark side, what's hard is coping with the fact that I am part of the dark side.

I've professed my belief in Christ. I still feel as though my life will never pan out the ideal way I want it to because of this.

I mean I don't look Jewish at all. How do you cope with being red-pilled and part-African? Not trying to sound insulting, rather just curious considering that we're in a similar boat since we're both here on Cred Forums and partially non-white.

No, it's from one of my paternal great-grandfathers so no aliyah for me. Even if I were eligible I wouldn't take them up on it because I don't want to live amongst people who I feel absolutely no kinship with. And I plan to eventually, as I've stated before.

This is a good idea to realize you'vebeen retarded, that racism is retarded, and that Antisemitism is retarded.

If you cling to your mental illnesses though, just go kill yourself.

Oh and now inagine living in Nazi Germany. You'd be enslaved and murdered because of this.

I want him to too man. It'd be an honor and a privilege to have such gifted Aryan hands crush my decrepit, inferior Mischling frame into bloody corpuscles.

I can't help it. I feel as though it is my duty, that perhaps my destiny and purpose in life was to help the cause of truth as much as possible and then erase myself from existence. I don't know what else to read besides him and those like him.

Stop being a whiny bitch - I'm half Jew half Jap and 100% for western nations reclaiming their cultural identity. If anything the way Japan and Israel have been treated by neighbors and globalists the last 50 yrs have redpilled all non-faggot Jews and japs under the age of 50.

It is so very disappointing to see such autistic words spill from such a noble being as yourself; a German.

Since I was a young boy, I have always idealized your nation and people. I am 1/4 German myself, my beloved (gentile) grandmother having been born there during the most successful stage of the Third Reich.

I have always dreamt of being a German. If reincarnation is real, as I hope it is, I pray to Jesus that I am reincarnated as a German.

You have been afforded the greatest opportunity that one could be given. You have hit the lottery of life being born with the genes you posses. If it were possible, I would willingly trade the blood you feel so apathetic about for that which I seek to rid myself of.

I hope that you are a Mudslime living abroad, but if you really are German, you are wasting an opportunity that I have wished for every single waking moment of my life since my childhood to be afforded. If only you knew.

If you look white, act white, fight for white interests and are only 1/8 other then you're white as far as I'm concerned. That 1/8 other is probably largely European stock anyway. I would never mention and even worse boast of having any jewish ancestry, however, to anyone other than your possible wife. She will deserve to know, of course.

Now cheer up little fella...
>We are White
youtu.be/q72U8y2sayM

Thanks man. I feel white, I consider myself white. Maybe I should forget the spiritual shit and focus on the here and the immediate threat to our survival that exists.

I still don't know what to make of this revelation, but thank you for your kind words my friend.

You are white, don't worry the only way you can be a jew is if your mother is jewish

Holy shit

Do you know a guy named Darryl?

>half jew
>half jap

wait wot how can the jew fear the samurai if the jew is the SAMURAI

If only you weren't a full spastic.

You are now a double agent. You never asked for this but your ancestry will give you insight into the Jewish mind and will allow you to move unhindered in Semitic institutions and understand zionist thinking. You're the perfect weapon.

Fight the good fight.

No is more like Darth Reven or Kakarot

nobody fucking cares, if you identify as white and you look white youre white

Jews have superior intellect. Stop worrying OP.