Gen Y here

Gen Y here.

Give me one good reason why millennials shouldn't all be rounded up and executed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0orPyl-wX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Date_and_age_range_defining
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of them have any power or money or influence of any kind.

Kill the fucking boomers first.

They're the ones who lived high on the hog, voting for these politicians, buying the bullshit.

They let the politicians steal the whole goddamned world right from under our shoes and all they asked in return was a little taste of the good life!

youtube.com/watch?v=V0orPyl-wX4

try me ho

australians don't own guns

what you going to do, boomerang me, m8?

Generation Z here

I can't :^)

Gen Y are millennials, aren't they?

yes, this guy is a moron

Thought so. I thought Millennials were nicknamed Gen Y and iY to split up the Millennials who remember a time before the internet, and the ones who didn't.

They're not going to vote, anyway.

only in a very recent reclassification. im 33 years old, balding and full time employed since leaving high school. but suddenly im a "millennial", obsessed with facebook and my hair, and too lazy to get a job

My understanding has always been ~85 - ~94 are gen y
Anyone born 95 or later are millennials
Maybe it's labelled differently in other countries?

I'm only 3 years younger than you, and have been called a Millennial since at least my senior year of HS (2004).

Doesn't necessarily contradict what you've said, though, as "recent" isn't very specific.

god strayans really do start drinking early

gen y = millennials

Mine was ~80 to ~2000 was a Millennial, but since the internet was such a game changer on history, they separated the Millennial generation into Gen Y and Gen iY, although I don't think the distinction has been formerly recognized.

GenZ/Homelanders can't remember a time before 9/11.

93 here and I'm considered millennial. It's all just divide and conquer bullshit anyway

I think it's more examining the cultural effects on a group of people growing up under that effect.

how about because gen Y and millennials are THE SAME FUCKING GENERATION YOU STUPID FUCK

a generation takes 20 years+.

I'm generation skate boot rocket, there are millions of us we were all born between January and may of 1994.
Withing generation skate boot rocket there is generation lightbulb wizards, those are people born january1st - january 16th 1994.

Within that is generation coolest most badass people ever to live, and they consist of people born on january 5th oh wait I was born on january 5th guess I'm part of this ultra super cool and unique generation :^)

you are suck a fucking faggot OP.

1990 is the earliest birth year that could be considered millenial.

Maybe for the 1% of people using the term who study that, for everyone else it's an excuse to despise your fellow citizens

because then we all would die out

Cause that would be totally mean?

>Gen Y here.
>Give me one good reason why millennials shouldn't all be rounded up and executed?

>I thought Millennials were nicknamed Gen Y and iY to split up the Millennials who remember a time before the internet, and the ones who didn't.

>only in a very recent reclassification. im 33 years old, balding and full time employed since leaving high school. but suddenly im a "millennial"

>My understanding has always been ~85 - ~94 are gen y
>Anyone born 95 or later are millennials

>since the internet was such a game changer on history, they separated the Millennial generation into Gen Y and Gen iY

The most defining trait of every Millennial is that they feel too super special to be a Millennial.

They should have called it the fucking Snowflake Generation.

>Gen Y was lazily used for those born between 1980 and 2000 for a while, because Y follows X in the alphabet. In 1991 the term “Millennials” was used in ‘Generations’, and the name stuck—leading to half a dozen books written by millennials.

>For the latest generation, Gen Z is the current lazy moniker for the post-millennial group, others include iGen, Homelanders, Plurals, Posts, and ReGen. This is used for those 16 years and younger today.

My dad/granddad tells me there have been fucking faggots in every generation.

To elaborate I'm born in 94 and was always raised under the label of gen Y
I never even heard the term millennial used until I was maybe 17 or 18 and it was always exclusively used (by parents, teachers and peers) to refer to the generation of kids who were just coming into highschool

im a millennial pls execute us all

If we kill off the milenials then we would be killing off all the attractive women in the world

Because they can be converted to our cause and be our most loyal soldiers. Didn't you see the Trump rally at noon EST yesterday? Entire crowd was millenials, high energy as fuck. The girls behind him that the camera could see were looking up at him in AWE.

Up until I was 17 / heard millennial being used everyone after 94 had always just been called gen Z

>My dad/granddad tells me there have been fucking faggots in every generation.

My guess is that he's right.

Millennials are just an extra super special sort of faggots. In fact, they're so unique and special that every single day should be considered it's own special generation.

Because, participation trophies.

Ah. I've never taken it as such, because there is such a wide difference when you're looking at millions of people growing up over a 2 decade period. Like the Boomer hate. Sure, the majority of the Boomers were complicit with spending their retirement early, but my own father has been bitching about it for as long as I can remember.

there is no gen y. it goes greatest generation (fought in ww2) . boomers (refused to fight in vietnam) . gen x who fought in desert storm a "war" that lasted a month . millennials who have been standing at check points durring the war on terror . and finally gen z who are not old enough to enlist

gen y may have been a 1 time use label for millennials but so were 5 other labels. genz was called tweens. boomers have ADHD and never got medication for it and this results in multiple labels for the same thing

>Because, participation trophies
Yeah, because the kids in kindergarten were totally in charge of deciding that.

Because there's no need. We're already killing ourselves at a fast pace and we will probably start a nuclear war because of boredom and litterally hitler.

>Millennials are just an extra super special sort of faggots.

Yeah sure, but is a bigger percentage a faggot*?
*Not a homosexual but a retard (not really handicapped.)

>Yeah, because the kids in kindergarten were totally in charge of deciding that.

No, their parents the boomers came up with that crap. Millennials were still raised in it, and can't seem to shed the fucked up idea that everyone is a special, unique snowflake who should be given an award every time they wake up. Or, take a shower. Or, wipe their own ass.

It's amusing and disturbing at the same time.

Gen Y/Millennials/Whatever is usually considered to be someone too young to remember the Challenger disaster, so being 33 years old would put you as being just young enough. Whether that is actually the timeframe some git decided to use to define it or if it was just a convenient event for something they already wanted to define. Like how if someone is too young to have remembered September 11 they'd be Gen Z.

I'll give you ten reasons, and another eight after I swap mags.

I think that it isn't really that, so much as it is that the ones who haven't have become extra vocal about their status.

>Yeah sure, but is a bigger percentage a faggot*?
>*Not a homosexual but a retard (not really handicapped.)

Most Millennials are so fucking retarded they don’t even know they’re Millennials.

The few who do know insist they’re so super special that their birth year should be it’s own extra special generation.

Another defining feature of Millennials is being completely fucking clueless, despite having the world’s collected knowledge at their fingertips for most of their lives.

>Give me one good reason why millennials shouldn't all be rounded up and executed?
We're the last uncucked generation value wise.

We make up a large proportion of Cred Forums and actually dig for our news resources in order to validate and confirm what is happening.

Boomers and gen x are spoonfed crap on TV. They still think Hillary hasn't done ANYTHING wrong. They also agree with her to censor the internet.

That's how dumb boomers and gen X is.

Meanwhile they call for the removal of statues depicting people who earned their accolades.

>gen z on Cred Forums

Are you even over 18?

>inb4 I'm 12 and what is this

>im 33 years old, balding and full time employed since leaving high school. but suddenly im a "millennial", obsessed with facebook and my hair, and too lazy to get a job
Oh I see..

So being a millennial automatically makes you lazy and stupid and ignorant.
How dare you try to say that everything is fucked! You don't know shit son! Hillary is a sweet individual! Trump is a lying cheat! :^)

I am a millenial. Soon you will know the greatness of my generation. The best of us have been preparing...waiting...for the right time to reveal ourselves. You will soon see the true power level of the greatest generation.

Children should be seen and not heard.

>Are you even over 18?

All Gen Z, by definition are underage B&.

They're the generation following the Millennials. They were born AFTER the turn of the millennium.

>they separated the Millennial generation into Gen Y and Gen iY
I agree with this.

Not just the internet - 9/11 as well.

Pre 94 seems to be shellshocked from the terrorism. They also seem to prefer streamlined social media and computer use.
Post-94 treat 9/11 and terrorism as a normal occurence. They're starting to use scripts on non mainstream OSs which is good.

I'm on that borderline. I've seen alot of change with the pre-94s too, they're breaking their cocoons slowly. Even the most cucked Y's are questioning Hillary's motives. Minorities are also more informed in gen y and more willing to question Hillary.

There is a huge gap between post94 gen Y and the earlier generations. They're computer wizards by comparison and largely red-pilled.

Gen-z is even better apparently. That gen increased church attendance. It also probably instigated the kek cult bullshit because they're true free thinkers.

>

>Millennials (also known as the Millennial Generation[1] or Generation Y, abbreviated to Gen Y) are the demographic cohort between Generation X and Generation Z. There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends. Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid-1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

I'm 1981 and I consider myself gen Y/millennial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Date_and_age_range_defining

Gen Z - The Enlightened generation

Cred Forums is really influencing them apparently.

we define it here as born 2000 and up

many redpilled genZ actually significantly more than millenials.

>underage
Yeah but i see it here all the time. Evading a Cred Forums ban is easier than buying grenades in Surrey

>many redpilled genZ actually significantly more than millenials.
I've seen these kids.

They're avoiding the "puppy dog" syndrome gen Y has. They rip people to shreds with banter apparently.

That can only be the influence of this place.

>Gen-z is even better apparently

many of them even broke school brainwashing. shit like SJWs Global Warming Muh minortity this or that Racism etc gets turned into a funny joke. not only do they recognize propaganda but they fucking laugh at it.

t. parent of a 16 year old gen Z who has gotten to know many of his friends very well. they even helped to redpilll me a bit and not the other way around im afraid. it was even my son who convinced me to check out Cred Forums (i was a full on Cred Forums fag before that and didnt know he came to this site until he saw me on Cred Forums and asked i i went on Cred Forums too)

Gen X and Y showed them the light.

>GenZ/Homelanders can't remember a time before 9/11.

i would argue this starts in 2000

2kers were babies so while they did live through 9/11 they couldnt remember it or have any idea what it was

>Gen Y

Gen y IS Millenials

Ya blaming stupid children wont resolve anything. It all lays with media propaganda and social engineering. Quite simple control the minds of youth and you control the future. Multiculturalism is fine but race mixing only brings degenerate people like king nigger. Worst potus in history.

>There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends.

Nope. Things always blur around the edges.

Think quantum mechanics: where does your ass end and the chair begin?

The edges of a generation aren't 10 fucking years long, though.

Just in this thread, there are Millennials claiming that "the Internet" is the defining border for their generation.

Fuck you. I was online in 1989, using dial-up and a few BBSes.
As far as broadband goes, some places in the US are still waiting to get decent service.

"muh interwebz" isn't that special when you consider the generation that lived through the adoption of electricity, airplanes, automobiles, and telephones.

We're fucked mainly because of the Boomers. Broke, degenerate as fuck, blacker etc.

yes

it could also be the fact they are basically living the same shit the Greatest did (good childhood and teenage years but you could tell shit was going wrong shit "young adult" lives is my prediction and then they rebuild even better and die in the best times seen)

>weak men create hard times
>hard times create strong men
>strong men create good times
>good times create weak men
isnt a meme its basically the cycle of history except they forget that the weak men are all old by the time times get hard enough to create strong men

>the weak men are creating the hard times
>the youngest generation is gonna have to go through the hard times
>they seem to subconciously realize this and are experiencing as much of the remaining good times while they can

>not only do they recognize propaganda but they fucking laugh at it.
Every gen does this, rebelling against taboo. Then they get a bit older and realize being an ironic shit doesn't accomplish anything. I've seen it happening already with people my age.

to be fair neither generation has done anything of importance though. the millenials could go through some shit that changes them and the oldest gen zers are still in high school

Generation divides are usually not defined until theyre old enough to write the history books. they wont have a definitive boundary between gen x millenials and genz until the last two are around 60-80 years old and have already mostly made whatever history they are going to make

>They're (Gen Z) the generation following the Millennials. They were born AFTER the turn of the millennium.

>we define it here as born 2000 and up

No shit, leaf?
When, exactly, do mapleniggers think the turn of the millennium happened?

Could it be, oh I don't know, between the end of 1999 and the beginning of 2000?

Gen Y ARE millenials you fucking dumb faggot.

its better than them buying into it and becoming self hating everything is racist safe space muh feelings fucks

if they think its all bullshit now theyll be much easier to fully redpill

sorry

its just some people say "if you were born before 2002 you are millenials you special snowflake fucks gen z is after 9/11 an shiet"

also some dumb fags believe the turn of millenium was in 2001

>blaming stupid children wont resolve anything

Millennials are between the ages of 16 and 36 right now. Most of them aren't children. They have access to as much information as they want.

They seem to want to ignore it, for the most part.

p.s. Multiculti isn't fine, it's a fucking disaster. For everyone.

Generation classifications are for faggots woth identity crises

>millenials

>its just some people say "if you were born before 2002 you are millenials you special snowflake fucks gen z is after 9/11 an shiet"
>also some dumb fags believe the turn of millenium was in 2001

That's the fudging around the edges I was talking about.

But, some Millennials actually try to claim that their generation was born between 9600 baud and 56k modems.

9/11 was a big thing culturally in the US.
But, was it really a bigger influence than WWI, which happened in the middle of a generation?

Is the internet such a life changing creation that it outweighs home electricity, airplanes, automobiles, telephones, radio, and TV?

>Give me one good reason why Australian millennials shouldn't all be rounded up and executed?

Because your liberal/labour government is part of the problem and the white """people""" who suffer are pissant drunkards who don't give a flying fuck about fixing their country.

Generation Y/Millennials either can compete with Boomers or will be able compete with Boomers this elections or in the next four years.

We eclipse Generation X with sheer numbers. I keep on seeing these crazy feminist, transsexual, anti-cis, anti-white people through the internet, but I have yet encounter one in person. Due to that I am convinced they are mostly a thing in indoctrination centers (college) rather than in reality.

We will begin to have some power to push over Boomers, then along with Generation Z we can wrest the control of the country for the young rather than the geriatrics. Times will be changing mother fuckers.

>We eclipse Generation X with sheer numbers.

Gen X'rs are a tiny population who are also the lowest reproducing generation in all of Western history.

We’re basically irrelevant, hence having almost no impact on politics.

Born too late to be normies, too early to be robots.

Stuck between the Boomers and Millennials who both greatly outnumber us, we gave the fuck up and became nihilists.

Boomers stuck it hard to every generation who followed; for fuckssakes BOTH current presidential candidates are still Boomers.
Obama? Boomer.
George W. Bush? Boomer.
Bill Clinton? Boomer.
George HW Bush? Greatest Generation.
Ronald Reagan? Greatest Generation.
Jimmy Carter? Greatest Generation.
Gerald Ford? Greatest Generation.
Richard Nixon? Greatest Generation.
Lyndon Johnson? Greatest Generation.
John F. Kennedy? Greatest Generation.

The Greatest Generation birthed the Boomers who birthed the Millennials.

Gen X is stuck in the middle and we hate you all. Millennials are becoming the same cunts their parents were, except even more extra super special.

If and when it comes down to a fight, I'll be happy to arm Gen Z and feed them ammo from my stash.

I'll teach them how to fix a wound with honey packets and burrito wrappers.

They may turn out to be cunts, but they can't possibly be worse than being surrounded by fucking hippies and ravers.

I thought it was gen z?
Anyways, no, gas them all.

96 here
MAGA

>96 here

Millennial.

i hated millenials before it was popular

Hi there irrelevant big brother.

Gen Y will fucking dominate you in every aspect. The Boomers may have birthed modern degeneracy, but Gen X embraced it and brought it to the mainstream. You can hate Millenials all you want, but the truth is that no generation instantly found its place in society. Look at the 60s ffs. Boomers didnt even try to hit the world stage till the 80s, 35 years after their generation began.

Older Millenials are hitting their mid-30s and the world is just getting a taste of our power. Millenials arent inherently lazy--thats you Gen X losers projecting your disaffected mentality upon us. Gen X and Boomers see Millenials not working conventional 9 to 5s and think we are lazy; they dont see that weve developed a new kind of employment. Millenials are inherently entrepreneurs: we are at work 24/7 and view every single thing we do in a day as a means to a greater end--we become our job.

Just wait till Millenials become interested in politics. Google "Reason Millenial political poll." Were waaay more conservative than you probably think

'98 here. I don't want to be executed. Heil Hitler, Praise Kek, long live Ben Garrison, MAGA.

>The Greatest Generation birthed the Boomers who birthed the Millennials
Are you retarded or what?
GenX is the offspring of the boomers and guess who gave birth to Millennials?

Nope. A huge portion of millenials are Gen X's younger siblings. Gen X barely reproduced

>They rip people to shreds with banter apparently.

oh so stuff that teenagers have been doing for eternity

>Fucking millenials
>Why do they behave as we tought them to?
>Why don't they want to be our wageslaves?
>Why won't they take more bank loans?
>Why won't they make kids with the pittance we are giving them?
>REEEEEEEE

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that weren't born in the 80's

>88 masterrace here

blessed with dubs upon birth, nice.

I can't.

Don't say such disgusting things, burger.

reminder

dont respond to aussie threads

dont reply to aussie comments

sage

>The Boomers may have birthed modern degeneracy, but Gen X embraced it and brought it to the mainstream.

You silly fuck.
What do you think 'Nihilist' means?

You're a Millennial, so I wouldn't expect you to actually look up a word you don't understand.

If Boomers are cancer, Millennials are the chemo that kills the cancer along with everything else.

It's your world. We're just waiting for you to finish it off.

Because we arent all fucking cucked. Goddamn why make it a generational thing? Why not just kill the cucks/cuck enablers and call it good?

>only in a very recent reclassification

The idea that the teenagers right now are the only millennials is the reclassification.

At 33 you may just miss out on being one, though. You were 18 in 2001, right? Making you an adult at the start of the new millennium.

ITT
Sub 35 YO calling eacother millenials