Does he have a chance in 2020

Does he have a chance in 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pW4niTkVck8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying he won't win 2016

Does a turtle flip back over if it's stuck on its back?

He could be a local council man or maybe even a state seantor. That's about it

who?

:(

SLOW AND STEADY

¡Yeb! will rise again. Get your guac bowls ready.

To be honest if Trump wins or loses I don't think any of those who ran against Trump would be able to win a primary. Republicans are sick of Milktoast candidates. But if we lose amnesty will be passed and Texas will be forever blue, we will effectively be a one party country.

Jeb is living a lie. You can just tell from the way he acts.

One day he'll explode in a fit of anger and his nice facade will be gone.

Nope, he'll have to go up against Chelsea.

>HRC wins, another cold war with Russia begins
>relations drop to the point that nukes drop
>countless dead
>by some miracle Jeb has survived and the order of succession dictates that he is to be the president
>slow and steady wins the race

I think Jebs best bet would be to buy a nice little private island, and live out the rest of his days there

hes got the money to do it. I dont know why he puts himself through all the stress

Jeb surge in 4 years.
Screencap this.

Maybe in Mexico

You mean 2024.

Include me in the screencap. ¡Get ready Yebheads!

>slow and steady wins the race

JEB IS A MESS

It's going to be a barn burner between Cruz and Bush. I'm already anxious to see this over the Trump Clinton shitshow.

if he doesnt get god gave him a warning shot before he opens fire well then he can be dragged to hell

jeff bush dragged to hell in florida in his own bed. you cant hide from god nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=pW4niTkVck8

two low energy losers fighting each other to face up to Daddy who will squash them under the shoes of his towering 10% growth economy? I don't think so. Bush is never ever getting into office. Cruz has no appeal beyond the right of conservatives and is unelectable.

By 2020 he should have Florida

i hope not but its obvious hes trying.

hes trying to get his faggot turtle face on television more to get more experience with not being an autist which was his number 1 problem really.

Probably Guac/10

No. He ran the worst campaign in the nation's history, when you divide the money spent by the delegates obtained, and that's not even touching on the fact that he is now on record as an oath breaker.

He will never hold public office in any meaningful away.

Of what, actually making a friend?

No. The Republican half of the uniparty of old has been destroyed. They will not win again in the near future and that's why you've got NeverTrump faggots. It's not about principle. They just realize Hillary is their only chance to get an insider in the whitehouse for the next 4-8 years.

There will never again be a Bush or Clinton in the whitehouse. That said, in future elections "both" parties will bring up new faces who say all the right things to this new populist base but continue importing mudshits and pacos and exporting commerce. We're fucked either way, the bleeding can only be stopped temporarily.

yes, one chance in a hundred-bazillion