Why don't we buy an aircraft carrier and form a mobile country?

why don't we buy an aircraft carrier and form a mobile country?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Cred
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a20813/buy-your-own-aircraft-carrier-hms-illustrious/
cnas.org/files/documents/publications/CNAS Carrier_Hendrix_FINAL.pdf
gov.uk/government/publications/sale-of-the-former-hms-illustrious-aircraft-carrier
news.usni.org/2014/08/18/sunk-sold-scraped-saved-fate-americas-aircraft-carriers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Atlantis
privateislandsonline.com/islands/hemlow-island
privateislandsonline.com/islands/hangover-island
nrk.no/nordland/selger-bunker-pa-1635-kvadratmeter-1.12379218
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Mayen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maersk_Triple_E_class
foxnews.com/us/2013/10/24/forrestal-navy-first-supercarrier-sold-for-1-penny.html
io9.gizmodo.com/the-luxurious-afterlives-of-abandoned-sea-forts-and-oil-1227566417
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Benedicto_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=gD3Yq4AGmOo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Harmony_of_the_Seas
privateislandsonline.com/islands/mavuva-island-lots
privateislandsonline.com/islands/long-island2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people
tampers.eu/Warships-for-Sale/
yachtworld.com/boats/1943/Us-Navy-Ex-CG-Cutter-2871948/Anacortes/WA/United-States#.V-KEzPArKUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because someone's mom wouldn't allow it

gg ez

>mobile country

So small minded.

Because that's literally impossible.

why don't YOU buy it bro

WE RIVET SHITTY NAOW

Why dont we steal an aircraft carrier and then steal someone elses country?

Not really. There's no minimum size needed to form a country. Technically speaking, you could have an area as small as your house. The only "requirement" is that you be recognized as a country by other powers and even that doesn't really matter if you look at America in 1776.

Of course you'd have to be able to defend your boat nation from pirates and mercenaries to actually remain a country.

This is better

Its entirely possible.
Blue Seed tried this and varying success.

How bout Falkland Islands?

because sea people would just blow it all up

yeah, I think this might work, I'm a well off Cred Forumsock I can put forward $5,000 towards this, and Cred Forums has what, 4,000 regulars? if we all pool together we can get... 0.3% of a carrier.

hey guise lets buy a farm and start a religious community, who's going to stop us?

Because I don't want to live on a cramp rusty shitheap with a bunch of autistic NEETs.

>be year 3XXX
>still have ammo, food, old cigarettes, gasoline lying around for careless use
>on an ocean covered Earth

Or instead of sitting in a stinky carrier all day we could use it to conquer some tropical islands

If you really want i guess thats ok, we only really have it to piss off the argies.

Not enough trees available to print tax forms and other sorts of bureaucracy.

No way man, Argentina will fuck us up just like they did to the Britts.

Black seed superior

Because unless all those guys here claiming to be part of Rotschild family are actually telling the truth we can't afford it.

'WaterWorld' the Suckiest Jewliwood Suckfest that ever Sucked Ass....

this

these landlubbers have never smelled an active carrier before.

HMS Illustrious or house in canada/california
your choice

boards.Cred Forums.org/edg

Even if you somehow managed to get one the maintenance required to keep an aircraft carrier operational, even sans-weaponry, is insanely expensive. I mean fuck a huge chunk of the people in the country would have to be engineers and another huge chunk would have to be sailors just to ensure it kept on working.

wrong link
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a20813/buy-your-own-aircraft-carrier-hms-illustrious/

I say we take Antartica. I call vice president.

Minister of Ice here!

cnas.org/files/documents/publications/CNAS Carrier_Hendrix_FINAL.pdf

>6.5 million US every day to have an aircraft carrier operational

that's why

If I remember right, Antarctica has been all but claimed save for a patch of land that America and Russia have said they and only they reserve the right to claim at any time. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

>he thinks we can colonize Antarctica

GET WOKE NIGGA

I've always found something frightening and intimidating about large ships.

Chancellor of penguins rights.

You all had your chance.
gov.uk/government/publications/sale-of-the-former-hms-illustrious-aircraft-carrier

I think thats kinda the point.

Outer Heaven?

Even tankers and freighters. I do not think that intimidation is in mind when making those.

Of course it is, its the hard sell.
'YOU ARE GOING TO BUY 8 MILLION GALLONS OF CRUDE. OH YES YOU ARE.'

>submechanophobia

Unless you can fuel a conventional carrier it would be essentially a floating island. Fueling one would be expensive as fuck unless you get a nuclear carrier, which would be next to impossible.

You could buya conventional carrier and convert it to nuclear through your own purchase of something like a civilian reactor (you'd have to create a shell company or research corp to buy the materials). But then you'd need an extended amount of time in drydock to cut open the hull and mount it. Plus better hope you don't break the seals on the screws else you're fucked real fast when you get the shafts turning.

Then you have to crew it, and feed the crew. Water isn't so much an issue as most naval vessels can make their own, but power will run off you engines. Food you have to buy or grow (maybe in the hangar deck?)

In my opinion it would make more sense to refit a diesel sub and run guns/contraban/food to goups under blockade like Hamas, Assad, Iran or N Korea. Then you could barter port and fuel for jobs. Probably arm you sub too and sink some of the chosen people while you run blockade. Diesel subs are actually quieter than nuke subs due the reactors having to constantly be cooled. You can run a diesel sub off batteries and keep everyone quiet and as long as you're not cavitating then you're as quiet as the grave.

>just some throughts from a submariner

Probably significantly less per day without all the planes and guns. Still prohibitively expensive though.

The US ones are only slightly more:

news.usni.org/2014/08/18/sunk-sold-scraped-saved-fate-americas-aircraft-carriers

Bait?

Its gotta be

Subs are much harder to find other some old Kilos and even then the maintenance would require a dry dock at least once every 2 years.

It's kinda fucked up reading about the Falklands war and the utter incompetence of the Brits. The fact that a third world country managed to do so much damage to the British forces is crazy.

I'll sink your battleship

Girls und panzer literally has an entire city and a forest on an aircraft carrier.

=^ )

What do you think?

Don't shit too hard on the Kilos. They're good machines. And while they would have to be drydocked, so does any ship. Like I said, if you had a friendly port you can trade work for maintenance.

/k/ already thought this through a coupla years ago, you mongs.

The UN says unatural platforms can't be soverign nations, like sealand

Because carriers don't run on air and food doesn't magically grow from your mom

>submechanophobia
pls no.

That's a cartoon.
But it's still a cool idea although I have no idea if it's possible.

They tried that once, it didn't work.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Atlantis

Bet the UN wouldn't say that to your face if you had an aircraft acrrier, though.

No seriously,if we came to Antartica,how would we look after we'd adapted?

French-supplied Exocet missiles did most of that damage.

Trust me, if the world's superpowers can barely keep their carriers running, a bunch of autists on a Tibetan throat singing board couldn't get it out of a dock.

One of the only major issues with an attack sub would be the lack of living space. even with 35 or so people you would still need to hot rack and wouldnt have enough to be considered a country. even with a small carrier it would be possible to have over 2000 people and could retrofit a lot of the equipment for solar power and bio research with enough production to generate bio diesel and alcohol to run the engines regularly with at some capacity

>What is the vauge force of nato bombing raids

Only if we can call this country Kappa

You'd have to have an engine overhaul to get them to run off alcohol or biofuels.

They lost some ships to aircraft as well, despite many of the bombs not going off. If the Argentinians hadn't been even more incompetent than usual, the Brits would have taken severe losses.

It genuinely makes me wonder what WW3 would look like. I wonder if fleets would be rendered useless simply by being barraged with anti-ship missiles. It's not like we have any concrete example to show how effects the current counter measures are.

It would never work. We would have to call ourselfs niggas or jews.
>kappa nigga
>kappa jew

Yesterday other user asked about forming a country.

Answer is the same, how many volunteers fight for russia in ukraine? And i mean real volunteers, not soldiers without uniforms, hundreds? Thousands? And they are only from Russia.

Best chance Cred Forums faggots got for their own country is to invade some failed state in Africa or other shit. Stage a coup, overthrow some bloody dictator, shit like this. Volunteer militia of white nationalist's, ex military, and so one. Even small amount of guy's with experience can fuck up nigger militia from some god forsaken country.

If You would stop Yourself from committing crimes against humanity, You would probably got a chance for recognition. If You do not cross US interests, You would not even get branded terrorists. Bad luck, is that most failed states are ruled by muslim jihadist's, and they will fight for a long time, but this can give some incentive for volunteers from white country's.

This is the only chance You got, it is slim, slim as fuck, so if You are not some ex military, mercenary white supremacist with lot's of friends who don't have any kind of life, and are willing to die on the other side of the world, fighting some sandniggers from nowherestan, then stop dreaming.

If they would

Is that point loma in the background?

I love you, father. Never change.

You have to remember just how fucking far the Falklands are to from Britain.

Nobody at the time was siding with Britain so they needed to go it alone, AND wear kid gloves in case we stomped Argentina too hard.

>we
WUZ

The diesel in the 762 class has a 8 3/8 bore locomotive diesel engine, It will just about burn water. using Diesel and Alcohol to think the mix would work fine. If it were possibly to get a HMJ class would be best as it can hold around 230 people, be heavily modified to add on a small flight deck or heilo pad as well as retrofit the missile tubes to brew beer at about 68,000 gallons a tube.

CIWS are pretty decent these days. Still, a swarm could probably overwhelm such defences, I ponder.

>ramp

You can buy islands for less. But I am keen. Give me a plot of land and I'll grow whatever is needed.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/hemlow-island

>Best chance Cred Forums faggots got for their own country is to invade some failed state in Africa
There is a plan to do this in Uganda I think.

I could set up some good defenses on there
Already a harbor too

I do enjoy the way you think user

The problem is that we have no experience. The Falklands War showed that it's very difficult to prepare for war, and I doubt the Brits expected to lose so many warships. The war also showed the importance of CIWS, but once again, they haven't been tested in an actual war, so there are too many unknowns. For the US, it would be catastrophic if they can simply be overwhelming by sheer numbers.

>buy.
Literally show up and build. What is canada going to do? ask us nicely to leave?

I spent 6 years SSBN as an MT. I know my subs.
>national dress will be Hawaiian shirts and khaki cargo shorts. The captain will be designated by a parrot.

I was going to ban all niggas and jews

Some guy in the uk managed to get germany to recognise his offshore platform as a country. He did this by taking a bunch of German criminals who had taken it over hostage by assaulting it with a shotgun. Germany had to send a diplomat to get him thus officially recognising sealand. Although the Un claims as it is not an island it cannot be a country.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/hangover-island

HANGOVER island. 40 acres. 120.000$ that's huge. 40 football fields.

No shit? Former ST here (although its been a bit. Discharged in 04)

Prolly shit soil, but nothing an investment can't solve.

Got out in 09.
Being in the machine gave me a hate that will never go away. I had a tour that started at the beginning of 07 and came back middle 08. It was like coming out of the rabbit hole in to bizzaro land.

Shit I can imagine. What was your boat? 737 here.
>USS Kentucky

We love you too

>8ft elevation
...and here come the moderately sized hurricanes.

> 40 football fields.
I know we are Americans but not everything is measured in hand egg fields.

762 Ohio, After the GN refit. got to play with 2 seal teams. shit was cash.

Also, is the KY haunted like the PENN?

first you'd buy it, then
cost of fuel
cost of firearms
cost of living
how do you defend yourself
where do you go
can you get recognized as an independent nation
can you trust all those on the ship
prevent mutiny
who is in charge
no really, who is in charge

F/V sunny reporting in.

>needed to go alone
>had extensive secret help, at the time, from the US in form of air refueling etc.

>SEALS
Call me jelly

And I've heard it mentioned by other guys in around my time but no one really put any credence into it when I was mucking about.

It's for the none muricans to make sense of acres.

Think there's any nuclear engineers on Cred Forums? All actual aircraft carriers nowadays are nuclear powered

>120.000$

You are now realizing that if half of the unique IP addresses visiting Cred Forums donated 1$, we could buy a fucking island.

I had an ST off the PENN that swore up and down that it was haunted.

The SEALS have really cool toys. I got to use a M79 and they had a STINGER on board but didnt use it. I really wanted to see that fucker go off. Best thing was it was all packed in crates with hay like you see in the movies.

>buy
why not just get a pool for arms and a boat and annex the place?

Or 3000$ for 40 of us. Equals 1 acre each.

Do you know how much those things cost, goy? Do you think I'm made of shekels? And the jews would never let you have one because the US navy is essentially Israel's power projection tool

>Region: Florida, United States

I'd rather not get shoah'd

I could afford that.

It's in Murcia, would be nice to keep the government out of it untill we have built something worth defending at least.

>Best thing was it was all packed in crates with hay like you see in the movies.

Why is this a thing?

Also, nothing would stop us from building dams to increase the place.

>Ramp
Did you know that the mighty county of Slovenia actually has a Navy?
It consists of two patrol boats, one was bought from Israel the other from the Russians.
Currently the Russian built one is helping ITaly rescue refugees off the coast of North Africa.
The jewish ship is currently working as part of a task force based in Rome that aims to help slow the stem of refugees and also uncover trafficers, but it's important to let you know that the task force has helped save the lives of 13,000 refugees in the past year.
This means that the entire Slovenian Navy, 100% of it, is helping deliver refugees safely across to Europe.

>one was bought from Israel the other from the Russians.
>Currently the Russian built one is helping ITaly rescue refugees off the coast of North Africa.

>trust me guys, it works!

Hmm

Probably easier to just buy a bunker.
They're frequently for sale here in Norway, and they're dirt cheap. This one's only around $250k

nrk.no/nordland/selger-bunker-pa-1635-kvadratmeter-1.12379218

Got 50 rooms and can house about 250 people. Also filters the air in case of nuclear or chemical attacks.

vertical farming dude

Yeah, like I said back then we had some runors and whatnot of hauntings but it was more of a jest thing.

That's cool as fuck though about the SEALs. Always wanted to go for that, but I know I wouldn't make the cut. Foot issues. Barely scraped through MEPS

True that. Still doable on 40 acres. Aquaponics too.

There is an amazing /k/ copyposta about buying an aircraft carrier. Someone plz post it.

AGENT FOUND INFILTRATING OUR FOB

Because they cost about a few hundred billion dollars, and Trump isn't president yet to give us one

Shitty internet

Also cool. But it would need nearby farm land or at least area with access to sun.

Who's going to replenish our resources?

Who's going to fund ship maintenance?

How do we get income?

You fucking fail at common sense OP. Grow the fuck up and be a realist.

nuclear reactor and artificial light should work

Damn, time to retake West-Southwest Hungary

You are now aware that there is a British Overseas territory with a population of 45 and yet as a British overseas territory it is still a democracy (the smallest in the world)
By moving a number of people to the island officially and starting your own political party you can legally take over the native population and run the country, almost entirely, as you see fit.

>Anyone not british has to gain citizenship
>Hire a contractor to build a barn with beds.
>Create political party on the island
>Everyone joins
>Wait for general election
>You now control a fully functioning pacific island "paradise" with well established trade/tourism/military(UK governement)
Just ignore the whole sexual charges things, we can hang those degenerates later.
Oh shit, I forgot the best part, they actually want people to do this. Pic related.

So... 40 acres could sustain 80 people. Making it 1500$ pr head. For living space and land to tend.
If optimized and delegated well, it could exceed that number.

Do you really want to sleep in bunk beds?
Do you have 0.1% of the price?
Which country would be willing to sell you a nuclear reactor that powers that thing?

>colonise the ice ring
>invade the rest of the world from all directions

let's do it

USS Shitpost

Oh, didnt see it was in FL.
That would not be a good idea.

cheap?

got you senpai
www.missilebases.com

The old carriers still have all the machinery to replace parts needed at sea. It would be turned in to a manufacturing plant for specialized equipment.

What flag do we fly?

That sounded vaguely sexual

anything can sound vaguely sexual ;)

>implying any of us has the know how on carrier maintenance much less maritime machinery

Keep dreaming, kid.

>Who's going to replenish our resources?
Us/the ocean
>Who's going to fund ship maintenance?
We will perform ship maintenance.
>How do we get income?
Currency will be irrelevant.

Can you read a manual? The entire thing is designed so that anyone who has a GED can read the book and work the equipment.

SSM 555 Is 250 pages of how to put out a fire.

Friendly reminder that the NSA is monitoring this thread and waiting for a handful of you lunatic fucks to go and try forming a militia

Half an acre to totally sustain one person? That's not bad at all.

Your point stands in regards to living on an aircraft carrier but still, if a person buys grain and hunts game for meat instead of rasing animals for slaughter you can push that down to like .35 acres which is just a bit over half the size of tennis court, thats a perfectly resonable amount of land for your average suburban middle class citizen to own.

pol/ is a carrier of peace

Hi Commey!

We can just act like we all live on a carrier, and our collective belief will memetically make it an international reality.

Keku akbar

2 acres can sustain 4, including space for solar pannels. If we are smart we'd sector out and use land for dedicated farming/power. And keep everyone closer in a circular hub. Meaning we could reach Dunbars number.

Someone also pointed out vertical farming and aquaponics.

Fuck off Jap. One of your slant eyed forefathers Kamikazied my grandfather's ship. The Lexington he lived though, but the gook didnt make it.

It wouldn't be in the interest of anybody to live in a country as desolate as this. The only benefit would be to establish sovereignty for near-complete control on international transactions, so it would be even more secure than the most popular offshore havens.

Vertical farming, aquaponics, using solar for covered areas and partial subterranean houses would make a huge step to saving land area.
Energy needs could be met with Biodiesel, fermentation and gasification.

We could probably write a paper and get a grant for this.

I claim minister of Cuckery and anti-xenophobic affairs.

Disqualified due to current citizenship.

>an entire aircraft carrier can be operated by reading manuals

That doesn't answer my initial query, retard. How do we finance the aircraft carrier?

Why would you not instead expect for your last 'query' to be addressed? You have not once asked anything like how the carrier would be financed.
>going on Cred Forums to call people "kids" and "retards" in a thread about zipping around on an aircraft carrier country in the ocean
Kill yourself.

But what if i have dual citizenship already?

We could sell your mom at night but she does it for free.

Why not come up with something. How about a grant for sustainable living and using it as a research craft for companies like spaceX and planetary resources?

Why not use the machinery to manufacture arms or heavy equipment for 3rd world countries?

Or just be fucking hired guns?

Are you so bluepilled to think that "well where will the jobs come from with out our jewish overlords?!"

Subterranean structures are also naturally isolated and would significantly cut back on energy requirements for heat and air.

Look at my first post that you responded, fatface.

>calling people kids and retards about fantasies they can only dream of

Seems about right.

A country cannot be artificially made, the rule was made by the UN after somme bullshut like sealand

Can I bring my guns or no?

That was my reasoning for it.
If there were enough decent ideas to take an empty plot of land and make it a low energy using "future city" we could easily find funding to start and once the population grows claim sovereignty. It would really only take a hand full of good ideas that are not being used.

That'd be pretty comfy

>slovenia
>no access to international waters

Why not just buy a commercial container ship?
We could live in living containers inside, and have some containers for growing plants, we would solve the rest of the food needs with fishing. Maybe we could operate the ship as it meant to, and carry some containers on the top, maybe to risky places, if we need money because want to buy something.

Me and Norgebro will go to Jan mayen, You guys can have fun on your aircraft carriers and oogabooga islands.
At the same time we will establish The Great Nordic empire of Jan Mayen and Bouvet island.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Mayen

That's one of the cooler ideas I've heard.

Cred Forumsack navy

>thinking you can defend a lone aircraft carrier

its the most fragile ship in the fleet dipshit. you think us fags can pilot aircraft?

A place... outside heaven... Outer Heaven?

I have a pilot certificate. Never flown a jet though kek

Tell me they were wrong.

If anyone who visits Cred Forums got ahold of a carrier, it would quickly devolve into trannies, traps, painting huge cartoon tits on the deck with feces, and bombing the fuck out of 3rd world countries filled with skinnies.

Cred Forums would likely use the catapults to send Swedes and Mapleniggers into the ocean at high velocities.

Not that that would be a bad thing...

Why dont we buy a turtle and make it a mobile island.

What would one of those cost?

>Look at my first post that you responded, fatface.
>Who's going to replenish our resources?
>Who's going to fund ship maintenance?
>How do we get income?
>How do we finance the aircraft carrier?
None of these questions are remotely the same.
>whining and complaining on a thread about a hypothetical situation
>wanting this badly for others to be as miserable as myself

I have a pilots license.

WE WILL NEED /K/

WE TAKE SOMALIA!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maersk_Triple_E_class
The largest, most expensive is $185 million

whoo... still looking at an island.

After Hillary wins, most of Cred Forums will seriously consider your proposal

>buy aircraft carrier
>woops sorry we have to take its nuclear generators out, it's illegal and it isn't allowed
enjoy your giant fucking canoe

Waiting for a New New Orleans type situation of modular dynamic floating cities.

>What is a turbo Diesel engine?
It worked well for over 70 years.

well we will load up your Cessna and you can go intercept hostile fighters

good luck

Or we could convince TayTay to buy us one.

>go to russia
>get a nuclear steam turbine for $$$

russia has like 8 nuclear icebreakers alone. I'm sure they are crawling with parts.

/k/arrier when?

;_;7
It will be an honor to fight for the mothership!

Dare to dream

>you'll never live on Columbia worshiping the Founding Fathers and throwing things at niggers and Irishmen

inb4 shitstorm

When Cred Forums raises $3 million and breaks a senators kneecaps to says its ok

Genetically engineering bacteria designed specifically to maximize energy output from decomp or produce biofuels when?

I dream of the future where I can power my shitposting by shitting.

>ScatSat

soon, friend, soon.

Honestly buying an island would be one of the best ideas. after establishing sovereignty we might be able to pull one of these:

foxnews.com/us/2013/10/24/forrestal-navy-first-supercarrier-sold-for-1-penny.html

Fucking amateurs

Mr. jones reminds me, What would our government system look like?

Have fun paying for 3360 barrels of fuel per day.

aka about 50,000 gallons

We can liquefy jews.
We have the technology.

>why don't we buy an aircraft carrier
i dont think your mother will allow that much increase in your pocket money.

Cred Forums would be better off buying old offshore oil rigs, and maintaining a naval empire that way. Less upkeep/

>someone has been reading Wan Piss

Thats not a bad idea

io9.gizmodo.com/the-luxurious-afterlives-of-abandoned-sea-forts-and-oil-1227566417

>a small space
>filled with young men
>no women at all

You just know /polgbt/ is real

What you are describing sounds more like Paris in 2020 after the Great Rape of 2018, Pierre.

hows this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Benedicto_Island

Sounds like a good idea.

Why not build a huge flying ship instead and form the first flying country in the world?

> for recycling only

"Captain It Wont Shoot" those things are awesome when they work. Constantly go down during testing and constant repairs are needed on those things.

Why don't we buy a submarine?

youtube.com/watch?v=gD3Yq4AGmOo

Because they have less people than a school bus. Carriers hold 5k people. Cmon think.

> importing 13000 refugees to Europe
Such a devastating destructive power from a small boat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Harmony_of_the_Seas
Or just take over this ship. Actually spending money on ships would be wasteful, and better spent on weapons and taking over land.

I'd be down.

How can our bombs compete with that much firepower?

because Cred Forums has no power and we are a bunch of civilian faggots that are probably NEETS

>cruising along
>country declares war
>bombs the carrier
>no more country
Sounds like a great fucking idea

Best of Cred Forums cruising in international waters, Isreal would happen to test anti-ship missles in the area, noone would hear about us disappearing. It is too convinient way to get rid of us all to concentrate us at one physical place.

Pirates don't usually come in jet fighters, faggot. They come in tiny motorboats with handheld RPGs. You could literally get air superiority with a Cessna with a guy in the back that throws grenades out the door.

>Buy carrier
>Buy bomber (there's apparently still some old Nazi bombers in their antartic base, just taken apart)
>Somehow acquire atomic bomb

Nuke the kikes, race war now

because fuck the ocean

We can name it Outer heaven, boss

An airship would work best.

Nowadays, if fitted with solar cells, they require virtually no refueling, being able to stay in the air almost indefinitely.

Food and water would be a problem. You can extract water vapor from the air, although I have no idea how heavy a system that could be made to keep with the crew's demand would be. Aquaponics could sort of help with the food, although just getting a few tons of dry stuff every few years might be better.

>Ramp
we're trying to form a country not a gay bar.

This reminds me of Snowcrash

Lets establish a water colony named Greater Israel

Are you telling me that all those fem/k/ommandos are all traps?

What happened to the Cred Forumsony that we wanted to build last year?

Some anons got some real plans for going full motherbase

I'd "accidentally" unload all the canadians though kek

So anyone else here serious in any way? I am curious. This could be done. The island part, not the ship thing.

because Jeb! accidentally stepped on and now it stopped working

Don't you dare touch my Arab soil

Generally I'd be down, but not for that Island.
Not a lot of green there, and if our goal is to establish a Cred Forumsony, we should at least aim to produce our own food, if not wood for building too.

You could dress up as the Israeli Prime Minister when uncle Sam is about to fork over the 38 Billion sheckels that Israel just agreed we should give them. That should be good for about 8 Aircraft Carriers.

let us know

dont you fucking try it

im in, but we have to defect to china

We could conquer this island. It's inhabited by an extremely hostile tribe of niggers. It's be hilarious to watch their bravado melt off as a single man with an assault rifle bests their whole tribe. If we do it in secret, it'll take a lot of time before anyone even notices that the island and its population has been wiped away, because they have a protected status at the moment.

Literally the worst movie ever.

a fucking ramp

I'm actually in the NUPOC program so one day I will be on an aircraft carrier.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/mavuva-island-lots

How about this one. 42 acres Fiji.

Added perk... it looks like a wang.

It was pretty much Mad Max but if you replaced sand with water.

We will suffer many NEET casualties. These savages will put up a good fight even with our semi automatic assault rifles. Poison and traps would fuck us.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/long-island2

This one is 92 acres! That can easily sustain 200 people. Little less than 2000$ pr person.

I'm planning to steal nuie.

But hush hush aye, it's a secret

NEET in life, conquistador in death.

Namibia is also talked about.

That sounds a lot better, assuming they don't have as shitty building codes as Europe.

Only problem that remains is how to actually build a fund to be able to buy it.
We'd need an actual notary to supervise this, since there's a lot of incentive to just fuck off with the money if we did a simple gofundme.
I think the project namibia guys aren't half wrong with having built their own forum for settimg stuff up.
I honestly don't think finding an island for sale that fits our requirements is the hard part, that'd be the actual organization of doing so.

Best find so far, imho.

>This one is 92 acres! That can easily sustain 200 people. Little less than 2000$ pr person.

That sounds great, until you realize that your entire population would be Millennials who can't survive 12 hours without a fast-food joint within walking distance.

>We'll just open our own McDonalds franchise!

Don't forget, you'll also have to create a Post Office to receive checks from those Millennial's Boomer parents, and a bank to cash those checks, and an Uber service that drives on sand to take them between all three.

What you're gonna end up with is Gilligan's Island when the Harlem Globetrotters stared at them and said "You've been here for 13 years and invented some coconut shells?"

How come they have a protected status from immigrants but we don't?

45 people is a tribe, not a nation.

Antarctica hasn't been claimed by anybody, the place you're thinking of is in the ocean north of Alaska where salty Russians and Americans sneak there when the other isn't looking and put up their own flag

>it's a literally fucking who country starts talking shit about something they know nothing about.

The fact Thatcher was prepared to nuke Argentina showed how pathetic Argentina was. Not only did they use illegal methods of war (disguising forces are civilians etc) but everything they had of any worth was French.

Also, the ships damaged by the Argies were not capital class ships. Look at the KD Ratios and how a group of 20 SAS blew up 20 aircraft.

We'll make everything out of coconuts, including our food

It'd be cheaper for you to go to a gay bar OP.

>claimed by anybody

Argentina, Chile, Australia, NZ and Norway disagree with you. Also UK :^)

>Make own laws
>Grow drugs
>Sell drugs.

They kill immigrants. Really makes you think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people

There is one nygga in 'Stralia that LARPs as savage for fun.
He had surpassed Abos in three years.
Imagine what we can do without limiting ourselves to shit we find in forest.

>How come they have a protected status from immigrants but we don't?

You're far too pale.
Virtue Signalling=Nigger skin.

I bags Fiji. Then declare our first act is Genocide against all the poo in loo faggots that live there.

Then get on the piss with the locals, whilst also drinking kava. That shits awesome for stopping hangovers.

How many immigrants do we have to kill to get protected status?

>make

That'll work for about 30 minutes.
Until your population realizes that make=work.

You're screwed.

a no singles rule would easily prevent the place from turning into a shitfest. you can only come aboard if you are married to a biological woman

Too late faggot, Hitler claimed it already at the end of WW2

Last time some niggers tried to take them, we had to spank them.

All of them at least.

>Imagine what we can do

A 747 recently crashed in a cemetery in Poland.
Polish officials have so far retrieved 4000 bodies.

Haha, enjoy the view I had a few hours ago

Yes please. WTB Nukes

>a no singles rule would

leave your island empty as fuck.

It was a joke retard

Better get started then

>yfw bunch of NEETs with there 2D waifus turn up

you are right my "american" friend, we need immigration to stimulate the economy

We should make more of these threads

A good fleet has a lot more than just CIWS these days. The missile intercept envelope is enormous. It starts with over-the-horizon target acquisition by patrolling aircraft and AWACS, then at the furthest range aircraft with the proper missiles or electronic warfare are used to try and intercept the hostile missile but are more importantly adding more data links for the fleet to track it with. If it isn't taken down at this stage, once it enters range of the escorts, they begin firing SAMs, which the US doctrine estimates three fired per hostile missile intercepted which is why their missile destroyers are so absolutely covered in them, and their own ship-based E-war countermeasures, if it makes it past that stage then you finally get into the territory where systems like SeaRAM and CIWS are used in a last ditch attempt.

See Hanjin have gone bankrupt, so we could buy it off em at a cheap rate. Was next to it earlier today, hence how I got the photo of it.

I have thousands of hours bombing jewhadis in videogames

Search "Finnish people" on Google images.

This man has a plan

9/10

>Wanting a shitty British anything
You guys peaked with wooden ships and musket rifles. You haven't been successful at anything since.

Yeah but FUCK THE UN

Oh sorry meant 9/11

Sealand

KeK

Did you just finish watching Girls Und Panzer?

FPBP
That's 2 so far today lads

Witnessed

I call preacher of KeK

Fuck user.. wrong on so many levels.. and I laughed out loud.

I've been here too long. Officially dead inside.

Those carriers are upscale at least 10:1

tampers.eu/Warships-for-Sale/

If you watch that shit you are a supreme autist. KYS

yachtworld.com/boats/1943/Us-Navy-Ex-CG-Cutter-2871948/Anacortes/WA/United-States#.V-KEzPArKUk

Island+This+Agricultural Supplies+Satellite Internet+Gas

This is not that much money at all.

With just a little bit more, we could add a R44 helicopter to the mix.

USS Bugman

Bumping for the most feasible option yet.