Is tap water in your city and country IN GENERAL drinkable?

Is tap water in your city and country IN GENERAL drinkable?

Here this has always been the case, examples of tap water that is "not for drinking" are few and far between.

But I always wonder how rest of the world has it... Is drinkable tap water something the kikes just want you to think or is it a growing problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnomads.com/travel-safety/northern-europe/finland/finland-water-is-it-as-safe-as-you-think
wheredoiputthepaper.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tap water is not drinkable in Ontario

The water here is fine I think, never tastes weird

I know a lot of places in the US put fluorine in the water but I live in AK so idk if it's the same here

My ice always tastes weird, I think it's a refrigerator leak though, so I never touch it

Fine here, but Im at the very top of the island and our water has minimal treatment. But even here there are traces of atrazine and hormones etc
Zero fluorine at least

Yes it is. Aquafina in fact is bottled using tap water from Mississauga, ON.

My tap water is drinkable because I harvest it myself

>My ice always tastes weird, I think it's a refrigerator leak though, so I never touch it

Fuck ice. Like wherever. I try to avoid it all the time. Nothing better for the worst kind of bacteria.

Non-drinkable tap water used to be a thing in few cities over here but it was resolved in the late '90.

Depends on the state. here in Madrid we've got something called "Canal de Isabel II" which is an infrastructure that carries out water directly from the mountains.
But if you go to Southern Spain you'll notice different flavors.

Scotland here, totally drinkable. In bigger cities it would be worse though, and the further south you go too. Water in London or even the smaller cities like Leicester is terrible.

Clean out your filter or Ice mechanism with sterilizing fluid, for babies bottles maybe

Good morning fellow scotcuck

Tap water in Mexico gives you diarrhea. It's called Montezuma's revenge.

morning m8
it's my bedtime though, I work through the night then shitpost then bed
living the dream

Pajeet living in Krautland here. Tapwater potable here, back home, instant diarrhea.

Does anything work properly in Ontario?

>Only americans using their own Well Water may post ITT

Northeast of Mexico.

Of course not. We buy our drinkable water from 20 liter containers for 60 US cents. The water from the tap is for everything but drinkable for humans.

Tap water is very drinkable in my country

It's (((drinkable)))

Only a cuck would drink tap water. Distilled/Purified masterrace.

Why would you ever drink water in Mexico?

Fine here in KY, at least in my area. I lived in FL for a good while, water tasted like straight ass. But of course I get the good old radon giving us all cancer so maybe I should just take the rotten egg water.

Excellent!

Who /FreshTap/ here?

>Only a cuck would drink tap water

Such a shame this lie was implanted in your head my friend.

Our tap water has twice the chlorine level of your average swimming pool, and ridiculously high amounts of lead in terms of ppm. Grey water recycling also causes trace amounts of pharmaceuticals to be present in tap water. Reverse osmosis or die.

I (well my family) has 2 places:

In Vancouver: Drinkable as far as city water goes. I heard they just refurbished all the pipes too

In small town near Cranbrook (small city in a semi-rural area of BC): water is from a well on our own land that we run ourselves. Not only is it drinkable but its the best damn water you could ever drink. I should try bottling it and make a fortune on it. Only downside is since it is pumped right from the rock it has higher than average calcium content which is good for human health but is bad for the health of machines like dichwashers and washing machines as well as showerheads unless it is run through a water softener first.

I'm living in a small suburban town near Paris, and the water is okay, though I prefer to boil it before. I was born in Moscow, and water there is pure chlorine.

>Fuck ice
this

Even if you make the ice yourself and are sure its 100% clean it makes every drink taste shitty and watered down (except water of course)

Non-drinkable tap water is a 3rd world thing like when you can't flush the toilet paper
>mfw greek toilets shitty toilet papers in a trash bin at +30c

>implanted in your head

considering you can light US tap water on fire he has a bit of a point for his situation

Someone needs to invent an engine that can run on whatever comes out of US taps

>you can't flush the toilet paper

Show me a place with internet proof. I want to know.

Cities 100% yes

Some country and rural areas, not always "drinkable". You could drink it if you wanted to, but it's not really recommended.

literally the cleanest water in the world, the water in our toilets its cleaner than the one sold in 1000$ bottles around the world

Probably the best in the world here in melbourne. All our water filters through forests into catchments surrounded by parkland

Cold water boosts testosterone and aids digestion pussy

Ours come directly from a groundwater spring and it's so clean that it doesn't have to be purified. If I let the tap run for 15 mins it tastes better than any bottled water.

Just Swedish things...

define "drinkable"

is it you can drink without diarrhea and vomiting?

Vienna. Tap water is among the few things that is breddy gud here.

Live in Las Vegas and don't drink the tap water. I know it's probably fine to drink and I'll have a glass every few months but, it just straight tastes awful and I kind of envy anyone that can drink it without wincing

Yes , but I also got kidney stones from it
one came out during an orgasm
never again

>literally the cleanest water in the world, the water in our toilets its cleaner than the one sold in 1000$ bottles around the world

If you can't drink your toilet water you live in a third world country. If you have to drink your toilet water you live in India.

But why would you flush anything else than toilet paper?

I have a house in this seaside place. One time, back in my senior year of highschool I invited a group of highschool friends for a vacation. This one guy proceeded to throw q-tips in the toilet for like five days. On the sixth day I asked him to leave.

The toilet is for toilet paper. People who throw other stuff in it are no better than the ones who don't throw tp in the toilet.

>tfw fresh untreated dune water
Every country I go water tastes weird compared to home, more chlorine like

Yes and i drink a lot

however ice in ANYTHING BUT WATER makes whatever drink taste shitty and watered down

>I'm living in a small suburban town near Paris

This summer I was not so close to Paris, Saint-Étienne to be exact. And I was in Paris like 5 years ago.

Did not drink tap water in both cities. Was kinda scared tbch. Was I wrong?

You would probably love the well water at my family's rural house then

I live in the freshwater capital of the world, the water is better than bottled imotbhfam.

They claim that my city has very good tap water, but I always burp some strange taste after drinking a glass of tap water. It barely sates my thirst and if i leave it out in the open for 30 mins it tastes very stale... or ~2 hours if i put it inside a bottle. Started drinking bottled water instead a year ago and it's quite an improvement. Bottled water = tap water fags btfo, it doesn't taste like stale shit even after 2 days

Water has quite a high mineral content here, but it's bretty good because of it

drinking tap water is for poor people.

Of course. This is a civilized country.

no, you can't retard

Kek, USA border with Texas here, water is fine. You're probably just a pansy

Yeah, rich people drink the same water from plastic bottles.

>tfw small town in pa
>tfw voted in top 5 best tasting tap water in the country

>>>>Drinking water from a plastic bottle

ayy lmao

But now seriously , use a metal bottle

>Romania

no offense but i wouldnt expect you to have good tap water

>use a metal bottle

This

And if you use a water cooler see if there is a company that still delivers in glass bottles

yep. gub'ment forces all water works to use purifiers. even where I live in the middle of nowhere in northern norway.

How's your tits? Can you lactate yet?

Maine?

Not god for drinking here, you got to buy filter, they are pretty good and cheap thou

In germany tap water is cleaner than bottle-water
Atleast in berlin

No, so everynight before I leave from work I fill up a big jug of water from the office water cooler.

'Round here we pretty much the best and most abundant water. Even water out in the wild that is labeled "not drinkable" is drinkable.

Seems fine to me. It's fluoridated but I'm pretty sure I've been drinking fluoridated water my entire life so I don't care. I use brita pitcher filter to remove chlorine and metals (lead/copper/zinc) etc. Cheaper way to remove chlorine is to let water sit overnight.

None taken, I have no expectations of Romania either. I'll be moving to Hungary after I'm done with my studies here.

yes in our capital city it's good, it's from a lake

Water is not acidic so it won't leach BPA from plastic. If you keep your plastic bottled water in a cool environment away from heat it should not leach BPA. You can buy "BPA free" bottles now but that doesn't mean it doesn't have something else harmful in its place. I really dislike plastic but I won't deny how convenient it is.

all "tap water" tastes like a goddamn pool to me, drank filtered well water my whole life

although people around here refer to any municipal source of water as "city water"

god bless dixie

Yes, we get our tap water directly from the mountains.

Apparently North Korea has decent tap water. Your country is inferior

Why would anyone pay 1000 USD for water? Water can only be so pure and it should never cost that much.

Our tap water is among the cleanest in the world.

worldnomads.com/travel-safety/northern-europe/finland/finland-water-is-it-as-safe-as-you-think

Some retards to indeed pay that much for water

Goys, believe me, do NOT drink tap water. The jews put something in it and that's why we have so many leftist cucks

Yes here in Tokyo and Japan at large. Can be a bit chlorinated at times.

Brooklyn here, I'm not a fan of it. It's got a bit of a weird taste, but I've always lived in older buildings so it might also be related to that.

I spend a large chunk of the year in Switzerland, that's good tap water (as good as "good tap water" gets, i guess).

>Finland
>Unless you're in the middle of nowhere in a forest, where you'll be burying or burning the paper, you can flush it in Finland. Public toilets are rare, but restaurants and shopping centres are a good place to look. Oh, and apparently public toilets on the roadsides may need you to text "open" to a number printed inside; best make sure your phone works there!

wheredoiputthepaper.com/

Here in Northern Cokorado we get it from the Poudre river and it tastes absolutely incredible. I took a trip to Florida this summer and couldn't even stomach the taste of the tap water there.

Cologne Germany here. It is but i prefer GLASS bottled DREISER QUELLE

What else is there? Unless you have lab grade water purification apparatus you ain't removing shit from the tap water especially hormones and such jew chemicals. You'd need to gather rain water or somthing

>age of the jew
>not living off grid

Are you srs m8?

>mfw on local mineral/river water
feels good cunt

even had it tested pure as fuck

Im working towards it bud. You completely off grid?

Yep, and I live in a shack draped in tinfoil with my baby kangaroo that I care for

pretty comfy

If there is one place in the "civilized" world where you can dissapear it just must be straya.

Alright chill out cunt. Whole family probably died of melanoma

>wheredoiputthepaper.com/

I had no idea this was a thing, That there are places outside Africa, India and shitskin countries where you can't flush the tp.

Fucking vile.

>drinking tap water
>anywhere

Enjoy fluoride and xenoestrogens

> Las Vegas
> water smells like sulfur

> bought a water cooler for the house

Good use of quotes

Water is perfectly drinkable here in Split m8
Crystal clear refreahing water

Shit m8, the way you type is just so fucking cute.

Turin. Our water comes from the Alps and it tastes pretty good. A bit too much chlorine though... I can't use it to water my herbs or they'll die. Smaller mountain towns in the Alps have the coldest, freshest water I've ever tasted.

It's drinkable here in SoCal. It's just turbid sometimes and in my area we have a slightly higher concentration of Uranium in the ground

So aside from being radioactive my water is okay. I still run it through the fridge filter so it doesn't taste like death

we get fresh for free, straight from the alps to our taps
Its good being a kiwi

the alps are in new zealand now?

>>straight from the alps to our taps
>>NZ

Fuck my brain and call me silly.

That giant red dot in the middle is me. So no.

Water in London is pretty good

yes, I drink at least 4 pints every day. Never had a problem

Christ do you live next to a open-pit mine?

>tfw Indy

Nice.

Hell yeah our water is fresh from the alps its really good

the southern alps is a mountain range in NZ

Aye? well call them the southern alps then fucking kiwi fruit

idk if it's safe but i drink it anyway

DESU tap water here is better than bottled water
The last place I went to where you couldn't drink tap water was some shithole in turkey

We av no problem in France

>Getting killed by mudslime in hundreds

I'd say that you have a problem...

Where u at in croatia that you can drink the tap water? Everywhere ive been there it tastes like chlorine.

RARE

ill call them whatever the fuck i want you bloody crumpet

Brabant water is GOAT water.

+1
Holland water is fucking shit in comparison

It's drinkable if you like the taste of marsh water.

I do not see the report
water ? come from Alpes, we dont see mudslime

Ayy, dune water is the best. I never realize how much I miss it until I'm gone and can't drink from the tap, like I would at home :(

Our tap water is probably better than your bottle water kek

Nyc tap water is some of the cleanest, most delicious water in the country. You only ever realize how good it is when you go out into the boonies and drink their shit water.

constant snow, or rain.

>not only the tap water
I usually drink from the streams, or mountain puddles.

God bless Alaska :)

Scotland here.

Never found tap water that was undrinkable. Edinburgh has the worst water in Scotland, and even then it's just because it's a bit harder. 90% of Scottish tap water is softer than bottled water. We don't need to worry about limescale in our dishwashers, washing machines and kettles etc.

I hope a bunch of tinfoils here start drinking nothing but distilled water.

Yes because I don't live in a Shit hole country run by niggers.
Our public services do their jobs, albeit it takes 20 guys and 30 smoke breaks each, but it gets done.

How else will you get water? Definitely not going to buy bottles.

Thanks for your flags btw :)

>tap water is not drinkable
biggest jewish lie of all time
i literally kek at hipsters who buy bottle water in my city & says "i don't drink tap water , i don't like it , it not good for your health"

my father worked for the "water compagny" for 30 years , he worked there before we had tap water in houses , if it wasn't drinkable , i guess that we would have been the first not to drink it

Bro... if there are mudslides in Laroche Mignees, and the sticks around Dijon, they're everywhere.

Install a reverse osmosis filter.

Don't you drink Rhine water that's been shat and peed out about 300 times

Scotland here, water is clean.

afaik there's only a few modern countries with drinking water problems, that's down to the MTBE spills into the water table, that shit is disgusting.

Distilled water tastes fucking disgusting, if you think you're drinking distilled water and it isn't nasty as fuck, you're not drinking distilled water.

'recycled'

you, ow u zay, av no problem? whatabout ze beumbs from ze moozleems?

My career is water treatment, and in general I don't talk about it because ignorance about drinking water is off the charts. Of course, it's hard to blame people for this ignorance when there is an industry selling water in plastic bottles at a 2000% or higher markup.

Unless you have a robust lab in your house (and know how to use it), you have no idea about the quality of your water.

Tap water in Vienna is probably one of the best in the world.

Why wouldn't you be able to drink tap water? Why do you even pay for water in the tap if that's the case? How do you even cook if you can't use the water?

Fluoride and xenoestrogens idiot.

Tap water isnt just water.

theoretically yes.
Not even flouride & chlor mixed in, because it's directly diverted from a spring but the distribution pump on the hill here is completely unsecured.
No cameras, no guards, semi-hidden in the forest and only locked with rusty padlock.
Inside it's open on the upside (only with a metal sheet on top, so you could just pour something in or take a shit in it.

We actually have really good water treatment facilities in Estonia, tap water is drinkable and really safe everywhere where there aren't some rusty 60 year old soviet pipelines. Buying bottled water is a waste of money and quite frankly retarded. If you have a shitty immuen system then it's your own fault

Ahmed, are you trying to insult me with that image? I have nothing to do with kind of people that meme image is portraying. And if your questions aren't rhetorical, you are also an idiot. Because I said tap water is top tier in Croatia.

Well when water is boiled it's drinkable

Upper Peninsula of Michigan here, stone's throw from Lake Superior

I have drank it occasionally during emergencies or when I have no water jugs for my filter machines, it tastes awful and it is slightly salty and does not quench your thirst.

In Detroit and Ontario, it has a thick rusty taste and causes stomach aches. It makes you thirstier like salt water so there's no reason to ever drink it.

When I was young, the tap water in my hometown was drinkable. Now it's not.

Tap water in the cities? Hell no

Depends. Indianapolis water is pretty drinkable, has a mild chlorine smell to it, though.
When I lived in Atlanta most people wouldn't drink tap water, I wouldn't myself.

Our water it fucking amazing, just like our environment

>other countries trying to compete with middle earth

Water here is perfectly fine to drink, provided you enjoy fluoride....

I hear its delicious in Flint

Yeah, it's excellent quality where I live.

No fluoride in Oregon water

Feels good man

In mainland,yes.The islands have pretty shit water though.

It's disgusting.

I haven't drunk it even as a child, I can SMELL how bad it is.

Nothing but chlorine and Flouride.
Also, it's fucking slimy.

revolting.

same as ours, the water is drinkable in most of the cities/towns
it's rare news to hear something bad about our tap water

You're in the UP and don't have a well?

Of course you can drink tap water when you live in god tier Finland.

>slimi
I know that feel m8...
Thank god its ok where live now

Tap water here is so good I wouldn't want to move to any 3rd world country like Italy or Nethetlands. Have you ever seen the water of the Amstel? I've seen people pissing and shitting and puking into this river

Used to work in a lab for a water company. Absolutely nothing wrong with tap water, at least in the UK.

If you taste/smell a little chlorine in your water this is a good thing, as it almost guarantees that there are no harmful bacteria in there. If you don't like the taste of it fill a jug and place it in your fridge for a few hours, it will soon dissipate.

Don't fucking drink bottled water. Not only is it poorer quality than tap water various chemicals such as phthalates leach out of the plastic. Seen it myself running GC/MS analysis and probably explains the epidemic of gender dysphoria and general faggotry.

why do you have to let the tap run for 15 mins?

Yes

>If you taste/smell a little chlorine in your water this is a good thing,
ok.
all I need to know about tap water in britain
(not that I would move there anyway)

Best goddamn tap water in the world. It differentiates developed countries from developing. America=third world shithole

>t. Torontonian

Speak for yourself. Tap water here is glorious.

I bought a distiller though so (((they))) couldn't poison me anymore

Londonistanner here. Water is basically undrinkable here, I've only had bottled water since I moved here.

>I bought a distiller though so (((they))) couldn't poison me anymore
dont embarass yourself please

Outskirts of Metro Phoenix here, the water is hard as fuck but I've drank it occasionally in the middle of the night and it's not that bad.

Hawt

Florida. No. Don't shower in it either, get a house filter.

Yes and I love it, its really good ground water.

>tfw well water master race
No fluoride in my water.

T. Bacteria

How many niggers do you see on a daily basis?

Yeah fresh springwater

I hope so.. im not going to pay for (((bottled))) water

North Easterner here... I used to drink tap water when I was younger but now I wouldn't go anywhere near it... Has a strange taste to it.

W H A L E K I L L E R
H
A
L
E

K
I
L
L
E
R

Double vodka lemon and lime with a bit of mini ice bits... That's my gig senpai

best tap water in the world reporting in

Kek

yes

Yes, we have a very good tap water here in the north thanks to rain.
One day I visited Madrid and it tasted like rancid chickpeas.

Explain yourself? I don't want to drink flouride and all the other shit that gets put in there.

Currently in psudochina right now and the water has lead in it. Back home in the greatest country on earth my family has their own well that I grew up drinking in Montana . The best water on planet earth.

When your tap water isn't clean or safe use one of these to save the Aryan race Balkan user.

Yep.

doesn't really do much to remove hormones. you need a reverse osmosis filter fitted into your sink really, but I guess a Brita is better than nothing.

What's wrong with fluoride? And we generally have "virgin" water from rural catchments or rivers.

We have the best water in the water in the world in Scotland and we never run out of it.

>mfw England has droughts and we just laugh and then splash

It's drinkable, but it's a little bit tasteless.

Fair enough, it isn't perfect but it's a good option for poor fags who want to avoid drinking lead an don't fall for the whole bottled spring Jews.

I'll look into getting myself a osmosis filter myself in the future.

It's completely drinkable, but when I want to drink I use a filter just to be sure.

>What's wrong with fluoride?

the most radioactive element in the world highly disruptive to human bodily function and provides no benefit whatsoever

the most toxic element there is

they dump it in the public water supply of the united states citizens because they have an excess of it, and nobody wants it except for the people who sell rat poison

so they tricked the government to make us think that it builds tooth enamel

when its been proven that unfluoridated and fluoridated countries and cities have the exact same rates of tooth decay, no effect.

all mains tap water in the UK is 100% drinkable, there are no 'not for drinking taps' except the hot taps in bathrooms because they aren't connected to the water main, they come from a boiler

we have some areas of hard water that have an odd taste because of the minerals

yes

except some places in where the fuck

I think Zrenjanin had some water problems though with pollution, and there was this place down south where the local government bult a reservoir on some lead deposit or something

>All these countries arguing about drinkable tap water
lmao

>fluoride
>element
>radioactive

Opinion disregarded

yeah it's definitely better than not filtering at all

Melbourne?

Really clean because we're right by a huge fuckin river and we don't dump shit into it.
I don't drink any from my tap though because the plumbing in my apartment makes it taste funny and I'm pretty sure is the reason I keep getting the runs.

Flint, MI here

It's fine. I tell my black friends to drink it by the gallon.

Ahah, those faggots

I know this is funny and all but there are people that actually believe this

My water is drinkable but I don't like the taste of it, so I've just got a little filter I use.

its not funny and im not joking

the dosage they put into the tap water will allow you to live a normal life however you might lose a few IQ points and be a little hazy and be more susceptible to organ deposits and cancers with the accumulation of the fluoride in the body over time

so you cant really feel it if you drink one glass of tap water but over 20 years itll start to fuck you up

what is there not to believe its a fact, youre local city is dumping fluoride into your water

you didnt vote for it. i dont even use fluoride toothpaste and my teeth are sparkly white and perfect

Exactly. I only ever resorted to buying bottled water when in Paris or Greece.
I drink many, many glasses a day. But I'd think differently about the water is the US, we don't have the same scares here over the fluoride.

>THE TAP WATER HERE IS GLORIOUS
>IT IS POISON THOUGH

based retardbro

Fluorine is not radioactive
Plutonium is generally regarded as the most toxic element and this is disregarding its radioactivity
Many elements are toxic. Common salt is sodium chloride. Swallow gram of metallic sodium or breathe a lungful of chlorine and see what happens.
>Almost anything that we consume can be in deficit or excess. Even water, when in overdose, can kill you. There is an ideal fluorine intake that is enough to produce the essential fluorapatite that is the hard stuff in teeth. Not enough and they will be weak - too much and yes there will be health effects. As with anything else we ingest. Water supply authorities try to put a reasonable amount in but your intake obviously depend on how much you drink.
Tooth decay rates are more related to sugar consumption than anything else. If you want to campaign against anything, make it sugar.

Nope :(

My mom was just on some aid trip to Haiti, and they don't flush the paper there. Also before she left I told her about the mud cakes, and she seemed like she didn't believe me. But then some local told her about them. She had a good laugh about that

>fluoride
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>radioactive
Stopped reading there

youre a retard

you dont have to supplement with fluoride to have healthy teeth

look at this graph, there is no correlation with fluoridated water and less tooth decay

NO CORRELATION.

Its a lie.

Nobody on earth voluntarily dumped fluoride packets into their water before they drank it...... EVER in history.

If you want to buy little fluoride packets and put it in your water to have "healthy teeth" then you can do that. But its a crime and a great sin to put it in the public tap

and salt plays a great role in the human body and fluoride doesnt

so youre a retard for saying salt is toxic

>There is an ideal fluorine intake that is enough to produce the essential fluorapatite that is the hard stuff in teeth. Not enough and they will be weak - too much and yes there will be health effects

It has never been shown that Fluoride supplementaion is necessary for healthy tooth enamel. Fluoridated cities do not have lower rates of tooth decay than non-Fluoridated ones. But they do have higher cancer rates, Down Syndrome rates and hip fracture rates.
There is no safe amount of Fluoride, and there is no necessary minimum intake. You're defending a massive collusion between the aluminum industry and the ADA. If you look in to the history of all the ways ALCOA has attempted to get rid of Fluoride for cheap, you'll see something is up. They were making and selling fertilizers with up to 40% Fluorides until the USDA came along and shut it down. So they just stuck with feeding it directly to us.

I really encourage you to spend more than 10 minutes on Google and actually research this extremely important topic before spouting shit on the internet.

It is literally the cleanest water in the world.

In general, yes it is.

Here we go again with the Melbourne "everything we do is the best" meme. Fuck off and die already, your city isn't even the best in Australia, let alone the world.

>pakistan

Well, go figure

Kobe has very nice water, from Nunobiki

>drinking water

what like from a toilet?

Kind of a hit and miss situation here. I'd say that 80% of the country has decent tap water, but it really changes from town to town. Sometimes it's enough to move 3-4 km from one place to another to find yourself with undrinkable tap water.

It's a good idea to test it before moving to a new neighbourhood. Alternativelly you can buy set of carbon filters.

>most of the spots are in lefty states and the coast
Hmm really fires those neurons

They are going to start controlling people via access to water. It's not a conspiracy its just "resource distribution".

You gonna tell me the holocaust didn't happen next?

Baton rouge, cleanest water in the state

Not at all. TDS (total dissolved salts) level is above 500. I have to use a reverse osmosis purifier. Thankfully my water bill is free.

NE England or Scotland?