BASED STRAYA

49% of Australians favour a ban on Muslim immigration.
This included 34% of GREENS voters.
The memes are spreading lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg0RCv_0GY
youtube.com/watch?v=owyf7DC-2-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh473k-uHH0
youtube.com/watch?v=ujHkvi3DKI4
essentialvision.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Essential-Report_160802_immigration.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck might be time to jump the ditch. SEQLD and Perth is all kiwis now anyway.

checked

Stay strong, little continent of banterposters. Please conserve western culture and dont forget to remember old krautland from time to time when it's finally gone.

We still got cucked hard by the '96 NFA

First check the dubs, then check the facts

I wonder how many people surveyed actually hate Islam but didn't want to appear non-PC?

thats it, im moving to aboland

Blessed
l
e
s
s
e
d

Based Tone approves

CAN'T JEW US CUNTS

>IT'S

Why the fuck would they vote greens?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg0RCv_0GY
youtube.com/watch?v=owyf7DC-2-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh473k-uHH0
youtube.com/watch?v=ujHkvi3DKI4

I don't know, I'm having doubts about this poll. I mean I'd like to believe but any poll that says that over a third of Greens voters are against Islam is clearly a crock of shit.

>49%

So we're still fucking cucked beyond all hope.

>19,000 per year

>19,000 per year

And that's just the parasites. The legal ones working the 7-11's are still coming in at a rate of 100k or so a year.

Aboriginals in Perth are out of control senpai.

SEQD is full of meth addicts and Maori's.

So I guess you might find it too close to home.

So, when it will be voted?

>implying the government cares about the will of the majority

>SEQD is full of meth addicts and Maori's.
>So I guess you might find it too close to home.

Good bantz m80.

Where would an educated, hardworking whitemale like myself go in Aussie that isn't NZ 2.0, or full of muzzies and lebos?

If you reckon the abos in Perth are bad, avoid Darwin. Spending a week in Darwin made me understand why Strayans are racist as all fuckery.

essentialvision.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Essential-Report_160802_immigration.pdf

The Hippies/Greens are our Frenemies.

Many who vote for them care more for Moral and Social issues than for economic issues.

They are close, they do not trust the establishment, they are not as dumb as they look. They are like the Bernie Supporters.

Offer them the red pills and they will come around.

If we show them why it MORAL to ban terrible ideas and why Islam is a terrible idea they will come around.

Red Pill the Greens.

Show how the Greens running away from Big Bad Hanson to their safe space was virtue signaling.

Show them how the left is cucked.

The infants see because they spend more time on the internet. The have seem the memes.

There is much wisdom in what filters to the top.

Red Pill Hippies. They are ready to believes. Show they the MORAL potions.

The feelings that go with the facts.

The love them feeeeeeeeeeeeels

Feels are the key that opens the door so the FACTS can get in.

>Muhammad believed in women's rights

He believed in less rights for women than for men.

Literally from the Quran: a woman's testimony is worth less than a man's, a woman may inherit less than a man, men have the right to beat their women, etc.

nice throwoff mukbar - they fucking cry for 'muh assylum seekr' - they are the the cucks final form

It is horrible that children are in detention. OH so terrible, i FEEEEEEEL so bad for the poor fucking children. We have to help the children

Did you know it is a FACT that the number of children in off shore detention was decreased by 96% in the last three years? And the number of children who were eaten by sharks as they were drowning and being smashed against rocks as their poor infant lungs filled with water decreased by %100

FEEEEEEEEEELS like some facts are going in.

>Wanting to be another country's Mexicans because you fail at life back home

All of you are a disgrace.

I was in Germany for the World Cup in 2006 and I remember saying to friends how I really felt I could live there. Have amazing anecdotes of friendly Germans going above and beyond in order to be friendly and hospitable. 10 years later and everything I hear and read is that Germany has been flooded with Turk and Arab immigration and that ordinary Germans feel like prisoners in their own land. Makes me sad to think of it, I'm sorry Krautbro.

I'm gonna go to the local German club this weekend and drink beer to commiserate.

>They are not as dumb as they look
>They are like the Bernie supporters
Make up your mind

Imagine how much higher it would be if the media wasn't so jewish. Nobody likes muzzies but bleeding hearts just can't resist orphan sob stories.

Probably old hippies who care about the environment but arent as brainwashed to tolerate islam as all the students

Tasmania

Fuck all jobs there but

He is kinda right though, you need to dismantle their idea that they are supporting a moral position.

How is it moral to take poorly educated people who speak no English from rural economies and assure them that they can succeed in a modern western economy where low education jobs are in short supply?

How is it moral to pay to take 1 person from said country half-way across the world, feed, clothe and shelter them when for the same cost we could offer the same comforts to 10 persons in a country within neighbouring countries?

If we only take educated and skilled people from these countries, how is it moral to encourage these people to abandon their countrymen and deprive those left behind of the educated and motivated middle-class that is necessary for social and political change?

These are all arguments that will really make a dumb Greens voter think.

Aren't we great lads
Lefties heads are exploding all over facebook

AND WHATS EVEN BETTER???

the leftards main argument against this is sample size. Saying under 2000 is too small to mean anything...

Guess which other poll also had a sample size under 2000?
The 70% in favour of SSM poll.

Fagbook has been fun today lads

Holy fuck. This is higher than America's numbers

God bless this country

Since when was 49% a majority?

Come back when its 51% or over you limp wristed vegimite smugglers.

I know a friend who is fairly redpilled and voted Greens because he's hardcore into environmentalism and shit but thinks the current Parliament will never do anything about immigration but may at least do something about glubble wurming

49% WANT a ban
40% OPPOSE it

More people want a ban than are against it

>one shot at life
>born Australian

life is good m8s

Same as here in New Zealand.

>Media start shilling for Syrians to come here again.
>Paul Henry Show in the morning decides to take a poll.
>Should NZ do more for Syrian refugees

>82% say NO

Stop, look at his flag mate.

>posted 11:11:11 GMT+1

checked

49% That is less than half. Our country still cuck at some level.

All the Greens are in a flap even though they want them gone as well. Hilarious.

Only 40% were against banning Muslims. This is a fucking huge win mate.

11% undecided, don't give up on them! If you don't make any effort to redpill you will autolose this fight.

I vote Greens and I support a ban of Muslim population.

If we want immigrants, we want hard working ones who will contribute to society and not demand changes. I.e., we want chinks

step your bait game up you worthless faggot

Nice i can't watch any of our networks at all its so bluepilled but that's some good news

>Only 49%

I mean obviously these are good numbers I just don't understand why so many people want muslims in their country

>Paul Henry Show

Must be accurate

Kek
Cry more achmed

Sunshine Coast

The CEO of Essential Polls thought the same thing. He was concerned it might just be a rogue poll so he had them do it again with completely new responders and they got the same result.

So technically it's two separate polls which got the same result, not just one flawed poll.

Australia remembers.

Virtue signalling on a grand scale

28% of 18-24 demo support kebab ban, 58% of 18-24 oppose it. Note how that skyrockets to a majority of support for the ban in the 25+ categories and never goes down.

TERTIARY EDUCATION MARXISM INDOCTRINATION CENTRES ARE THE ENEMY OF STRAYA.

In the meantime you info channel make reportages about how french are "RACISSSS" for banning islamist clothes.

Assuming at least 50% of our population

Noice

Better for environment, farmers, and the forests. They want to keep forests sustainable so we won't run out of lovely types of timber which are becoming prohibitively expensive for consumers and carpenters.

I vote green and dislike Islam. I do feel for the refugees, at the same time, I'm completely uneasy about people coming here who many are antithetical to my way of life.

Not all green votes toe the official party line that they push now. Many are just old school environmentalists and people with anti-liberal economic views.

Greens want nice things
You can't have nice things and Muslims

Is that a Tassie Abo?

rip tassie abo

Thank you kraut man, may your children be mighty and your nation free once more.

Darwin is the burnt arsehole of this great nation.

I spent a night in fitzroy crossing, I've never been more fearful for my life.