Circumcision at birth should be outlawed unless it is performed for medical purposes

Circumcision at birth should be outlawed unless it is performed for medical purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
abcnews.go.com/Health/mom-jailed-circumcision-dispute-sons-father/story?id=31127540
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a32417/sex-talk-realness-circumcision/
cirp.org/library/general/oster/
youtube.com/watch?v=pvX5J7lAv4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmlengthwise.shtml
avoiceformen.com/male-genital-mutilation-2/hillary-rodham-clinton-determined-to-push-28-million-circumcisions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>making a statement
fuck off shill

Just let the kikes, muslims and burgers mutilate those little penises. It's so progressive and tolerant.

post yfw you don't have jewdick

Oh look. The foreskin fedora shitposts again.

Gee, Cred Forums, I had no idea you were so obsessed with cocks.

Miss your knobb coat already?

Nah
I'm glad I don't have a anteater dick.

tfw when your parents fell for the "it's healthier" meme

Never understood the issues with this.
Was born cut and have always been , never been a problem and sex is fine.
Anons that argue over it every day just come off as insecure.

Uncutfag reporting in. My parents took the red pill and didn't jew up my dick. It is like cutting the hood off of a clitoris.

>tfw maximum sensitivity
>tfw the women I date love how it feels and love sucking
>tfw people fall for the women hate uncut dudes meme and get their dicks mutilated
(you obviously haven't raw dogged her and let her feel what it's all about-- that or you have a nasty unclean dick).
>tfw hygiene isn't even as big of a deal as people make it out to be. clean your dick, it's not that hard.

I'm in my 30s and literally no problems hygiene-wise with my cock. You'd have to be absolutely filthy to get an infection or anything like that.

TL;DR only faggot parents jew their kids dicks, and if you got cut I feel sorry for you.

The kikes in my country say it's for (((((medical purposes))))))

I'm a pediatrician, and the adjacent hospital hasn't offered circumcision in four years. Circumcision will die off eventually, but not likely in our lifetimes.

>was born cut
no you weren't

>ever been a problem and sex is fine
You probably didn't have enough cut off to damage sex like it did for others. There is no """standard""" way to lop off part of your cock at birth, when they have no idea how long your erect penis will be as an adult. It is also a horrible violation for you to have part of your body cut away because a kike said so. It's proof of how kike subverted this country is.

I'm waiting on foregen to get their shit together but even then I don't know if I'll be able to afford the procedure to get my penis back the way it was meant to be all along. Man, talk about getting double jewed..

Kept lying to the goyim kangaroo

Maybe if every kike and sandnigger on earth is purged, it'll die off faster.

muh holocaust allows me to practice this on babies

i'm cut, i have my frenulum, and my dad had to be medically circumcised at like 8 years old because he had that skin tightening thing, so i think i didn't get too bad of a go of it.

that said, it should obviously only be done at 18, and not something you can force on your kid, the same way tranny stuff should only be able to be done by adults. you shouldn't be able to force your kid to live with a certain type of body for their entire life, and basic logic dictates that.

tfw your parents worked in hospitals and old person homes and saw what uncircumcised dicks that weren't taken care of looked like and said fuck that shit

kek

What drives me nuts is how something like foregen is starving for money, and the fat toad kike can spend a half a billion dollars on ruining the west. There WILL be a gigantic backlash against kikes. They are inviting it on themselves.

You are why the kikes were able to ruin America.

I was cut at eight years old.

I really didn't enjoy having a foreskin. It was very uncomfortable and I am very thankful for my nice, cut dick.

what logic is there in forcing a decision like that on a kid, when if the kid agrees with you he could get it done at 18, but if he doesn't agree with you he's stuck for life with your awful decision?

you might be totally right, and the kid might totally agree. but why don't you let the human being who's going to have to live with their cock choose how their cock looks. it's exactly the same thing as your parents finding you playing with barbies once or twice and then giving you hormones at 13 to be a faggot who doesn't go into puberty at the right age. there's a basic loss of autonomy where one option has absolutely no risks, because you can choose to do it later, and one option where you're forced for the entirety of your one life to exist a certain way.

very basic logic here.

Muh hygiene, So should I cut off my cheeks to dry out my mouth so it's more hygienic?

be honest, you had to get cut because you never took baths and had no choice

that's so fucking stupid i refuse to believe you're doing anything other than trolling badly with it

>I cut off my cheeks to dry out my mouth so it's more hygienic?

I'm sure another satanic kike will push it as healthy and normal in another 5 years. Satanic kike flesh mutilators will all burn in hell.

I took baths every day. My foreskin was very tight and I had to wear sweatpants with no underwear to even make it through school, and even then I often stayed at home because it was so uncomfortable.

The first month after getting cut sucked, but after that I was able to live a normal kid life again and had the greatest relief never having to deal with that again.

Originally my parents were going to be charged for the surgery as being "cosmetic", however the physicians provided documentation indicating medical need and it was covered 100% by the insurance.

Your mileage may vary.

>unless performed for medical purposes

Yea, and then suddenly the need for circumcisions for medical purposes skyrockets by like 500%

why should it be outlawed? it separates the civilised European from the savages.

I already know the to argument of the self mutilating and I have the perfect counter:
>Hurr, durr, dick cheese.
Wash yourself you stinking dumbasses.

>the butthurt

>tfw dried out and cracked head
Feels bad, man. It's not even like I could prevent that from happening, really. By the time I was old enough to 1)learn my penis isn't natural 2)notice it's drying out and that isn't just normal and 3)know I could use moisturizing cream to help prevent that, it was already too late.

Circumcision DOES separate retarded nigger-tier savage kike behavior from civilization.

>weren't taken care of
And this involves me how?
I am well aware of what personal cleaning is. I clean my dick as is when I shower, I doubt a little extra skin would be the deal breaker. Too lazy to not be a disgusting fuck? Just mutilate your dick with a permanent surgery performed without anesthesia that comes with a laundry list of possible complications. Brilliant reasoning mate.

who's that hiding behind this post?

Circumcision is kind of a non-issue. Even if you are cut it does not prevent you from having a fulfilling life. It would kind of be like having your nailbeds surgically removed so you could never grow nails. Some people would consider it ideal and hygienic because you would not have the gunk build up under them, and you would not have to spend time cutting them. Sure, your hands would look mutilated, and you would never get to feel the proper sensation of scratching yourself, but the first part is just cosmetic, and the other can be done with other tools. Hell, some girls might even enjoy your fingers better because there would be no nails to get caught in their vags.

>Even if you are cut it does not prevent you from having a fulfilling life.
Depends how badly the needlessly injure and permanently ruin your penis without your say.

anti-circumcision is nigger-tier politics. mongrols don't cut. civilized men don't need excessive sexual pleasure. that shits for the bitches.

>they're all black
I wonder why they fucked up.

Bring them all into europe and that will no longer happen!

When and why did this circumcision meme even start in the US anyway?
Circumcision's supposed to be a Jewish and Muslim thing. The US seems to be the only country with a Christian majority that actually practices it.

This.
Every dick is different.
Mine is really small when soft but big when hard.
I'm uncut but, if they had cut me back when I was a baby, my dick would be messed up.

Circuncision should be done only in adults and with consent.

>automatically cockblocking your son at birth

That should be outlawed.

easy for you to say.

i got jewed bad, frenulum and all. rubbing my dick feels like rubbing my arm or something.

When you do it with adults the complication risk skyrockets. The decision has to be made in infancy any doctor will tell you that.

>mad anteater dicks

Girls love red rocket dog dicks.

I don't think you realize how much your fingernails actually protect your fingertips.

Only mudslimes and kikes cut off the end of their dick.

And people who want their sons first sexual experience to not involve the girl vomiting

>sex is fine
>fine

well, that's the problem, sex is not supposed to be "fine", but great.

and how else are you going to peel oranges?

>In burgerland, it's abnormal if your dick isn't jewed at birth
Huh really made me think

Well if your bs argument that it makes you less sensitive is true then that means the uncircumcised would be premature ejaculators. Cumming in 1 min doesn't sound great.

A cereal salesman convinced everyone that removing foreskins would end masturbation, no joke look it up.

He was partially right, i was mutilated real bad and masturbation hurts

>any doctor
(((((any doctor)))))
That wants the shekels to sell neonatal tissues for Apligraf.

>This I want smegma meme

And the kike-invented clamp was shilled by the kikes to modern day. Mass mutilation is only possible because of the filthy fucking kikes.

Fuck the kikes.

Boo hoo. Live with it faggot.

so this isn't a common thing in Chad?

I often hate my body,and myself for it.
I deeply hate my parents for doing that to me, and the jews for spreading that shit so their abomination of a ritul wouldnot seems so weird to the goyims if everyone has it.
Masturbation is worse, sex is worse, and I'm constantly reminded of what a mutilated piece of shit I am every time I pee.

Jews belong in the ovens for still defending it.
But the rest of society who also seems ok deservesit too,it's fucking mutilation of people without consent, it's worse than rape, it's permanent, it's physical, it happens to the most vulnerable people on earth, babies.
It's so fucking sick.

Believe it or not girls don't likes smegma filled dog dicks. It makes sense that the Jews like circumcision so much because what else do Jew girls love? Giving blowjobs. So they probably got tired of having their mouths filled with smegma.

pretty much, couldn't agree more sheep shagger

>tfw phimosis

born cut, user are you moses?

I never understood why in hollywood movies they needed lube to masturbate

>muh cheese
So, do you guys never take showers? Baths? Anything?
Is basic hygiene a foreign concept to Americans?

>Is basic hygiene a foreign concept to Americans?
yes

i'm uncut and never had smegma but than again i've never gone without a shower for longer than 72hours because i live in first world country. You sound mad about your dick being cut off by your jewish masters.

>I really didn't enjoy having a foreskin. It was very uncomfortable
WTF. I doubt I ever even thought about my foreskin when I was a little kid. Saying "it was very uncomfortable" is outlandish. I also can't remember cleaning my little penis diligently, I just took a normal shower. I have no idea what you negroes in the US do to get your little dicks so dirty you have to be cleaning and polishing it all the time.

There you go. You must be abnormal and borderline freakish for that scenario. Either that or you're full of shit because the post sounds like a parody..
>I had to wear sweatpants with no underwear to even make it through school
Lel at the wording. "To even make it through school."

oh screw you hunny

Read the Wikipedia page on John Kellogg. You'll never look at Corn Flakes the same way again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Gee i wonder who cuts their dicks..

>the smegma meme
Unless you're a filthy neckbeard who never washes himself this is simply not true

Even if two people take the same amount of showers the dog dick will always be dirtier at the end of the day because of all the sweat and bacteria that accumulates in the foreskin.

my mom feel for the straight up kike "God demands you to do this" meme

fucking Baptists

Apararently you don't understand simple statistics. The complication rate in adulthood is much higher than infancy which is less than 1%.

You guys have an obsession with penis. It's just a slight cut, not the end of the world

Wasn't circumcising in Burgerland created by that fag kellogg's to prevent masturbation?

That's what they say in Africa and the Middle East about female genital mutilation.

>It's just a cut XD
It's a gamble, your child can die from it.

You're gambling with your child's life for the sake of the jews.

It's the mark of the goy. The Jew telling you they own you.

yeah but it's something someone unsuccessful can latch on to as the reason for their position in life.

"IF MY MOMMA HADN'T HAD MY WILLY SNIPPED I'D TOTALLY NOT BE FLIPPING BURGERS AT MC'DS"

t. a gloriously uncut intact man.

or for jew purposes

I mean more people die from penile cancet or have to get a full penectomy...

If you're cut, rubbing the head dry fucking hurts. I was mutilated at birth, but fuck using that much lube, I just rub the shaft and it's fine.

I also just rub the shaft, wonder what it's like to touch the head

>yfw Jews are cutting off the whole dick so trans can be normal

uncircumcised american reporting in

I love being circumcised and my internet filter that emails my friends what web pages I go on and which spefic boards on chan sites I go on!

being this retarded

What is shower?

Hello Ukraine, how's things been?

Literally the best part of the penis and you're missing out on it...

>Rub the shaft

Thats the worst part you retrobate

Yes, but my options are either spend way too much money on lube or rub the shaft.

Fuck kikes. Fuck genital mutilation.

I wish i was circumcised FeelsBadMan

If i could have floppy uncut dicks or a billion dollars, i'd stay poor

my dick looks exactly like middle and that's as far back as the skin goes and it feels a little tight

Do I just need to stretch it a lot more or am I fucked and need to get the jew scissors?

how about just not cutting a part of your dick off? im sure cutting of arms when im 60 would be more dangerous too

Do westerners really mutilate dicks of toddlers?

Most circumcisions in my country occur during early teenage years

Dear god. This is probably happening for all we know...

why? It makes dick look better.

Circumcision is akin to the branding of cattle. Through circumcision you are eternally marked a slave to the Jews.

>circumcised dicks look better

Nice meme nip

feels bad ;_;

I had my dick cut for medical reasons and I'm still angry about it

got link for a news article about that woman? I may have a kid here one day and I'm worried that I wont be able to keep the kikes away

The other way around actually. Jew dicks are more likely to suffer from premature ejaculation as well as erectile dysfunction.

>Nice meme nip
It's just something he tells himself to comfort himself.

What is the best non meme non scam way to deal with phimosis. I don't want to mutilate my dick

pls respond

The yanks really fucked you and the Koreans hard.

Part of this clip was on the daily show at some point.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Looks like the Left is a bit more red pilled on this than the Right.

abcnews.go.com/Health/mom-jailed-circumcision-dispute-sons-father/story?id=31127540

If only the American leftist SJWs fought for injustices like this, I would actually support them.

But they are too busy being insane.

Soak in a hot bath and slowly stretch it. Over time it will loosen.

If that doesn't work then your doctor will prescribe a steroid cream.

There is no reason for putting your dick in a bacon slicer.

Thanks m8

>I took baths every day. My foreskin was very tight and I had to wear sweatpants with no underwear to even make it through school, and even then I often stayed at home because it was so uncomfortable.
>The first month after getting cut sucked, but after that I was able to live a normal kid life again and had the greatest relief never having to deal with that again.
>Originally my parents were going to be charged for the surgery as being "cosmetic", however the physicians provided documentation indicating medical need and it was covered 100% by the insurance.
>Your mileage may vary.

I was uncircumcised. Never took baths so decided to have it snipped. My foreskin was no more and I had to go naked to school and lube the head with lard every five minutes so it wouldn't crust up and fall off.

The first month after getting jew'd was ok, but after that I was never able to be a normal kid again and I have the greatest sorrow for being forced to lard my dick every five seconds.

Your mileage may vary.

I'm not a jew.

Or a fag.

Implying castrated niggers are a bad thing.

>unless it is performed for medical purposes
There's no medical purpose.

If the skin is too tight, it can be gradually stretched. If a tumor develops on the skin, remove only the area affected, just like with any other part of the body.

Don't perpetuate the myth that arbitrarily slicing off the entire "foreskin" is ever medically legitimate.

Why does this Cred Forumstard care about baby dicks so much?

>inb4 jews did wtc & this would stifle them

From this moment forth, you will be known as Lardcuck to the Cred Forums community.

Go read what women who've had both cut and uncut men thinks about the sex. Not talking about the "looks better" meme but how it feels to get fucked by a cut dick vs a uncut dick. Warning: if you're cut it will feel bad man, but hopefully you wont do it to your kid.

>Go read what women who've had both cut and uncut men thinks about the sex
Who the fuck cares what women think about it? If I enjoyed sex with mutilated women, would that be a valid reason to mutilate them at birth?

It's not about pleasing women. It's not even about function and sensation. It's about the basic human right to bodily integrity.

Feels good man.

I didn't know RPS Kid grew up

>tfw benis warm and cozy while wrapped in foreskin

>It's not about pleasing women.
Some cutfags seem to think it is, though.
>b-but women like them cut!

Caution: redpill.

>Do you have a preference between the two?
>
>Woman A: For sheer aesthetic purposes, circumcised. It is not a deal-breaker at all if they're not, because it doesn't feel different, but it is definitely more aesthetically pleasing to have them be circumcised. It's also something my girlfriends and I talk about, and there is always a negative stigma associated with non-circumcised guys. The weird thing is, it's very comparable to the female vagina, but yet I have never heard of that comparison.
>
>Woman B: I do not have a preference when it comes to regular intercourse but I prefer circumcised when performing oral sex.
>
>Woman C: I much, much prefer an intact [uncircumcised] man! Sex feels better. The natural penis isn't dried out looking like circumcised penises and the foreskin is useful! Did I mention it feels really, really good?
>
>Do you find there is a difference in sensation during intercourse?
>
>Woman A: Honestly, I think that if a guy is uncircumcised, it feels better because there is more friction, as weird as that sounds.
>
>Woman B: I feel like there is a little something extra when a man is not circumcised. It's almost like being "ribbed for her pleasure." I don't think it necessarily makes it better than a circumcised man, but it is a little different. I also think the after-sex rituals are different. Usually, when a guy is not circumcised, he has to get up and clean off sooner.
>
>Woman C: Yes! I have a decent sample size of both intact and circumcised men, and while I have had circumcised men be able to get me off from vaginal intercourse alone, it's only been after plenty of getting to know each other sexually. The uncircumcised men have been the only ones who I orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone easily, even during casual encounters. The gliding sensation from the foreskin just does it for me.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a32417/sex-talk-realness-circumcision/

It's a bit difficult for people who were mutilated by their parents to admit the reality of the situation to themselves.

>cutfags
We prefer "mutilatedfags" or "patricidal/matricidal-fags"

wait theres no way to avoid this ?

i want to make sure my baby does not have to end up with a penis like mine

me too :3

>tfw paraphimosis sometimes after fapping

same here :D

#BenisLifesMatter

>I'm constantly reminded of what a mutilated piece of shit I am every time I pee
This.
>it's worse than rape
It's like getting raped by your parents every time you have sex.

i would sue my parents if they circumsised me
that's the most stupid thing anyone could think of
>let's just cut off part of a dick for fun

It you don't want kids that will be dirty when dirty, don't have kids.

so does bleaching your anus and cutting off hanging labia.
should it be performed without consent though?

Given how sue happy the yanks are I'm surprised this hasn't happened already.

why don't you just cut off your leg when it's dirty? what retarded logic is this? your parents don't know how to take a bath?

Same.

Comfy as fuck.
I never understood why amerifarts use lube to jack off.
>tfw i can jerk off whenever i want with no problem.

How haven't you been run out of Israel?

tfw when you never really thought about whether you were circumcised or not, and check the difference online
tfw when you realize you're circumcised

Foreskin is fucking disgusting. just like hairy women armpits and legs.

Cut your nasty foreskins.

>Foreskin is fucking disgusting
jealous cutfags everywhere

not a male, fugly saggy skinned dick is almost as gross as eating out a girl with roast beef lips.

Make a coherent picture if you're going to try to make a point with it. It's such a cluster fuck.

same

i don't give a single shit about women when it comes to my health and my comfort of living
do you cut off your tits when they're too saggy?

Basically this though. It's genuinely not that big a deal and anyone who keeps shrieking about circumcision is just cock obsessed.

Get a fucking hobby guys

I rest my case

found the mutilated

comparing an element with living tissue

australians are dead inside so his point stands

Circumcision on the 8th day is mandatoryf or Christians!

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.

Genesis 17:12
He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring

And for those who say this is the Old Testament we don't have to do this.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

It's so fun seeing my OC get posted constantly, I just made it as a joke though

bible says you can get circumcised or not circumcised it doesnt matter anymore

Galatians 5:6
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Col 2
11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.

No it doesn't, the bible says if you were uncircumcised when you discovered Christ don't get circumcised, if you were circumcised don't get uncircumcised. This is what it means when it says to Christ it doesn't matter, it's not absolutely essential to get into Heaven like for Islam and Judaism. BUT it is still required to have your kid circumcised,it's just if you neglected to do so your kid can still go to heaven.

dont worry im not in favor of banning circumcision like the Europeans

imo it just doesnt even matter anymore you can if you want to

i probably would if i had kids

do you really believe god is in favor of all being circumcised still? although its not a necessity

i dont know about that maybe god prefers that just because its in the law

>tfw your parents worked in hospitals and old person homes and saw what uncircumcised dicks that weren't taken care of looked like and said fuck that shit

So...are you saying your parents neglected their patients?

If not, then why wasn't the patients' genital hygiene "taken care of"?

Feels good.

I used to be 100% against circumcision, this was the hardest thing for me to accept when I converted to Christianity. I tried to justify it by saying the churches say don't do it, but I realised that the church is like the government, you can't trust it it's been infiltrated by satan. I read the bible and have come to the conclusion it should be done on the 8th day the way it was done for Jesus. I'm a human being to my eyes it may seem cruel, but God knows best.

>my dad had to be medically circumcised at like 8 years old because he had that skin tightening thing

That's not a condition--that's the normal status of a penis at that stage of development.

The foreskin is supposed to be non-retractile and tight in infancy and childhood. Your dad's diagnosis was bullshit and so was "treating" it with this medicalized blood sacrifice ritual.

Look up "the phony phimosis diangnosis". This is a form of ignorance/fraud perpetrated on the American people for a century now.

>There are burgers on this board right now, who agree with all general Cred Forums redpill opinions, but still defend circumcision

Discovering the truth about circumcision is THE redpill. It will hit you like a truck just how fucked up the USA really is, how Jewry runs to the core. It is truly a corrupted, satanic nation. It strayed a long way from what the founding fathers hoped for. You are living in the evil mirror image of what the USA was supposed to be. Every Jew should have had their throat cut the second they stepped off the boats.

It's not supposed to be, mine was never tight since I was 5 I could fully retract mine

Paul is very clear on the fact that circumcision is not necessary for Christians and to do it for religious reasons is banned in no uncertain terms.

Read Galatians 5. Circumcision for religious reasons is forbidden to Christians.

Also, circumcision in the time of Jesus was not nearly as severe as circumcision today. The common circumcision performed in the US today is based on the Talmudic standard, which involves "periah"--shearing apart a great more tissue than the older version "milah"--which involved cutting off the foreskin that extended past the glans.

What we have now is not even how Jesus would have been circumcised.

Circumcision is the red pill, the (((churches))) have convinced you that you should give up this ancient Christian tradition and be like the pagans, the Hindus and Buddhists.

i agree that the old testament laws has underlying purpose

do you know the reason why its best for circumcision still

or if it was just a jewish tradition for that time period to show youre an Israelite and dedicated to the law

It's not banned

>It's not supposed to be, mine was never tight since I was 5 I could fully retract mine

It varies. Some guys retract earlier, others, later. To not retract at age 8 is normal--in fact, the majority of boys will not be able to retract at that age.

The median age is 10 according to many studies, so yours became retractible rather early.

cirp.org/library/general/oster/

There are very obvious health benefits and also spiritual benefits. The foreskin is the source of much sin, the extra sensitivity of the glans makes immoral sexual desires run rampant through your mind. There's a reason homos love uncircumcised guys so much, I keep my foreskin retracted as much as I can to reduce the sensitivity since I'm not allowed to be circumcised according to the bible and I've found that this reduction in sensitivity has reduced my immoral sexual urges that I had struggled with often. Quitting cigarettes and alcohol is easier than quitting masturbating and the foreskin is to blame for that

Cred Forums just proves my point that no one could actually believe the bible unless they've never read it.

I'm circumcised, and I agree with this. You should be circumcised when you're an adult and you can give consent. Abraham circumcised himself as an adult, so why can't the parents just wait.

>1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

>2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

>3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law.

>4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

>5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope.

>6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

>7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth?

>8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you.

>9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.”

>10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty.

>11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished.

>12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

great feel

it doesnt actually say emasculate themselves thats a satanic perverted translation

Galatians 5:12
King James Bible
I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

So let me get this straight, Jesus obeyed the old laws he was circumcised who told us he would not abolish these old laws? But then we don't do any of that stuff and just ignore what Jesus said?

yes you got that right

>Just let the kikes, muslims and burgers mutilate those little penises.

no, arrest those who do this

>no idea you were so obsessed with cocks.

human rights are important

That same translation he used I believe says rape is okay if you pay the father, but the King James Version says it's if you lay with a virgin you have to pay the father.

Circumcision is an Anglo tradition as well, there was a time when New Zealand had a circumcision rate of over 90%, Australia over 80% America over 90% even England had a 30% circumcision rate before world war 2. Rejecting circumcision is rejecting the bible and rejecting Anglo traditions

As a burger who has a son, yes you can avoid it. All they did to us was ask if we planned to circumcise him. Told the doctor no and that was the end of it.

tfw don't have that ugly anteater shit at the tip of my cock but still have foreskin covering my dick when flaccid

feels good to be partially circumcized masterrace

>tfw wife is pregnant with my son
>tfw I'm circumcised
>tfw I want my son to be as well because in my opinion it looks better

I want my son to not be self conscious of his penis. But then again I'm not quite sure if men with uncircumcised penises are self conscious. Every woman I've ever spoke to about their preference usually said they prefer circumcised.

Most guys don't care, for my generation the circumcision rate was about 25% so when I grew up it was a bit of a mix. My dad was circumcised and I wanted mine to be like his but I got over it by the time I was in Middle school. I honestly just thought some people had different penises when I was young and had no idea what circumcision was until I was in high school

>tfw parents were against jewing dicks
>tfw phimosis and got jewed anyway

;__;

>I want my son to not be self conscious of his penis.

What if your sons grows up hating being circumcised, because he'll have access to so much more information about how important the foreskin is to male sensuality, compared to earlier generations?

You have no idea whether he'll grow up and think "I hate that I was mutilated, I know the truth about the foreskin and what a specialized, erogenous organ it is and I want mine back".

Were you a kid? Because if so you didn't have phimosis. You were screwed.

And even if you were an adult and had phimosis there are tons of other ways to treat it.

Tell him Jesus was circumcised

awful
this and refer to anyone defending it is just defending it because they want to cope with the fact it was done to them. Uncut know how it is to be uncut and then if they choose to be cut they would know both. Cut only know one way.

Your point?

I was 10 years old.

When I was in the marines and had to take showers with my platoon I just remember uncircumcised penises just looked horrible. I don't know... I think I might just wait and have him make up his mind when he's older.

Like I said, I think I'll just let him make the choice when he's older. I don't want him to be forced to get it done.

Cut and can't do anything about it reporting in.

Then, you got screwed by the phony phimosis diagnosis.

At age 10 only about 50% of boys have retractible foreskins. The foreskin continues to develop throughout adolescence and by the late teens well over 95% of boys can retract.

>"beautiful jewish children"

But goy, what about the smegma?

circumcision is male genital mutilation and should be banned.

adult people who voluntarily decide to get rid of their foreskin: no prob of course.

"Welcome tothe world and judaism, here is your complimentary blowjob.

But was it normal that it hurt a lot almost all the time and that it hurt when I tried to pee as well?

So he should be happy
No, once you discover Christ you can't be circumcised. Adult circumcision is forbidden.
>I want Christian traditions banned
My family came here as refugees from a communist country in which our religion was banned. It's sad to see this has spread to the west

>The complication rate in adulthood is much higher than infancy which is less than 1%.

That estimate doesn't take into account long-term complications that don't get noticed until adolescence or adulthood.

Then you're a shit father and your son is a pussy.

He means that Europeans DON'T get circumcised but shitskins do.

Honestly a mohel could probably do a better job, if you're not jewish they won't do the dick sucking thing but I've seen a video of both. The process was extremely long at the doctors and the baby was screaming it's head off, with the mohel it took literally a second and the baby stopped crying as soon as he wasn't held down anymore. Doctors don't have enough experience I think, they barely do them anymore so they do them wrong.

>FGM

THE DEVIL OMIGAWD STAHP IT

>MGM

tumbleweeds blowing

Anglos used to get circumcised

How long did it hurt for? Like, did it always hurt from the moment you were born, or only started to hurt later?

There can be a little discomfort/separation trauma as the membrane that fuses the foreskin to the glans begins to dissolve.

Alternatively pain in the foreskin can be caused by incorrect handling (trying to force it back before it's ready, the use of bubble baths or soap at the tip, etc).

Any way you slice it, even if there was an actual problem needing care, circumcision is an extremely radical and invasive "solution". Issues with the foreskin are rare but when they do occur, they are treatable without cutting the whole foreskin off.

>So he should be happy

Jesus was also whipped and beaten. Does that mean a kid should be happy about that happening to him?

Thank god my dick is normal
Tfw sex without condom erry week

This really would be the simplest solution to the Jew and Muslim thing.

>What if your sons grows up hating being circumcised
I'm not raising my son to be a living piece of shit.

No, of course not and it should not happen to anyone but this happened to Jesus because of his religion. He should use Jesus as an example of how to live his life that no matter what discrimination he faces to not give up his faith

>with the mohel it took literally a second

Then you didn't see the whole process.

Brit milah consists of 3 parts, milah, periah, and metzitzah b'peh. Some rabbits omit the metzitzah, but the milah and periah are virtually always performed.

The foreskin of a baby is fused to the head of the penis. To amputate the foreskin the lamina that fuses them together must be ripped apart.

If you didn't see the mohel ripping apart the lamina, then he did it before you saw the baby getting cut. It's not possible to do a complete circumcision on an infant without shredding apart the lamina.

Hit a nerve, I see.

By the way, the shredding of the lamina (and mucosal membrane as well) is the part called periah.

If what you saw took "literally a second", you didn't see the whole circumcision--just the milah (cutting) part.

I did, I mean the actual removal of the foreskin took 3 seconds. And to be quite honest it would be better in the long terms either way.

Well that's just a shame for me then.
I mean it's not like I had much choice on the matter, I was 10 after all.

But the circumcision meme started in the US when your country started going to shit (pretty much the same time women got voting rights - a huge mistake)

>Then you're a shit father and your son is a pussy.

Explain this a little further.

I think it's just some defensive bs.

Care to prove me wrong?

It peaked at the greatest period in Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and American history.

>defending cutting baby dicks
>ever

circumcision is one of the greatest crimes against modern society

Yes. I was just sharing the information, not trying to make you feel bad or anything.

>100x100
Here mate, lemme help you out with a higher quality version with the proper aspect ratio.

Yeah, I'll just keep that in mind in case that I have children and something similar happens to them so they don't get stealth jewed like I did.

What are your thoughts on female circumcision?

That peaked at about the same time in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvX5J7lAv4g

>tfw grower

>Tfw sex without condom erry week
>erry week
what are you like 40+ years old?

When nobody ever did it before it's not hard for something to peak when a few people do it. Female circumcision, even just removal of the clitoral hood is way more damaging than male circumcision. The foreskin isn't really that sensitive, it's mostly the glans that has all the sensitivity

theres no point doing that operation when you get older, only pain

so if you dont force it on him while hes a baby thats gonna be it

>Female circumcision, even just removal of the clitoral hood is way more damaging than male circumcision.

Zero proof of this.

>The foreskin isn't really that sensitive, it's mostly the glans that has all the sensitivity.

That's wrong. The glans is primarily innervated with free nerve endings and has little in the way of specialized end organs. It's the ridged band and frenulum of the foreskin that has the majority of specialized mechanoreceptors that respond to fine touch and stretch.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

Why in gods name would someone do that to themselves? God knows how fucked his mouth is in the long run of things. He won't be able to hold his breath when underwater and more at risk of infections and tooth decay.

>is way more damaging than male circumcision

tell that to all the banana dicks out there

The clitoral hood has way more nerve endings and covers the clitoris which has a higher concentration of nerves than the glans. That's why even if you're uncircumcised you can rub the glans with no problem but for women this can often be uncomfortable.
Well I must have a messed up penis then because my foreskin isn't sensitive

>Female circumcision, even just removal of the clitoral hood is way more damaging than male circumcision. The foreskin isn't really that sensitive, it's mostly the glans that has all the sensitivity

tfw when a cuck is so cucked that a swecuck looks at him with pity...

>why would the jews do it to themselves if it didn't help them
But it does help them.
It helps them not being deteceted by people looking at their dicks.

I'm uncircumcised and European, I don't know why people can't just admit it's better, and it's required by God. Europe really is the most degenerate continent

Rare borat?

But it's true? You can't rub a foreskin and make a man have an orgasm it's just skin

Circumcision is banned in the new testament. In Galatians 5, Paul says that you might as well be a Jew if you circumcise yourself(or your kid):

" And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. 4 You have been severed from Christ, you who [b]are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we [c]through the Spirit, [d]by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness."

The verse afterwards says that if you are already circumcised, that is fine, you can be a christian, but it does not change the fact that christians are not allowed to circumcise:

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

And if you look at the Greek behind verse 12, it does seem that Paul was telling them to castrate/mutilate themselves. The KJV uses less accurate manuscripts. The NASB is one of the closest to the actual Greek.

Circumcision is not a christian tradition.

What dangerous bollocks you spew, you vile cunt.

So would nazis have gassed the circumcised Christian Canadians, English, Americans, Australians, kiwis, Koreans, Lebanese and Egyptians?

Have fun doing shit like picking up a coin or using a roll of tape.

Yes you can. The foreskin has many more nerves than the glans. That is actually a main difference between us and many other primates.

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.

Genesis 17:12
He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring

And for those who say this is the Old Testament we don't have to do this.

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Then I must have been born with a broken penis I don't know what else to tell you degenerate pagans. Be like the Hindus and Buddhists and ignore the bible that's your choice

>Genesis 21:4
>And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.
Yeah but those were the times when a little sand under your dick-skin could kill you I guess

>The clitoral hood has way more nerve endings

No evidence that this is true. It's a far smaller piece of tissue than the male prepuce. It most likely has fewer nerve endings. The male prepuce is 12 to 15 square inches in the adult; it can be over half the skin/mucous membrane of the penis.

>covers the clitoris which has a higher concentration of nerves than the glans

It also has a different pattern of innervation than the glans. It's also much smaller and in some cases is covered by the labia, not just the clitoral hood.

>That's why even if you're uncircumcised you can rub the glans with no problem but for women this can often be uncomfortable.

A lot of men do find direct rubbing of the glans to be uncomfortable. There are both cut and intact guys who feel this way.

For example.

No surprise, because the glans has a lot of pain receptors.

He fulfilled the prophecies in the Old Testament. Part of the prophecies in the Old Testament was a new covenant being made. Instead of animal sacrifices and circumcision for forgiveness of sin, Jesus is the one sacrifice that replaces all of that.

>You can't rub a foreskin and make a man have an orgasm

can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmlengthwise.shtml

He's just a read dicked kike shilling.

Look at how he doesn't even know the basics of how a non-mutilated dick feels like.

Well again it must have been born with a broken penis because it doesn't feel uncomfortable for the glans to be rubbed and I'm uncircumcised. Don't know what else to say, this board is an atheist, communist, degenerate pagan board. I don't even know why I bother with it anymore.
Vote for your faggot lover Trump

>Paul says
nobody cares what a Jew trying to subvert the Jewish teachings of Jewish Jesus in order to control gentiles had to say.

He's just baiting, it's obvious he has no idea about even the basic of Christianity and is just repeating Baptists memes.

>the first thing that ever happened to you was a doctor mutilated your genitals while you were screaming and crying not knowing what was going on

I wonder what his benis looked like after that.

Yeah I'm a reddit fedora Christian I guess whatever

>tfw I can actually masturbate instead of rubbing a stick-dick with lube

I don't mind being cut, still better than having a V A G I N A

>in the Old Testament was a new covenant being made
yeah, with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND JUDAH, with the gentiles. you're also using a NT interpretation of what that covenant meant and only part of the prophecies. the Messiah was going to reinstate the Sanhedrin (Jewish high court) to enforce the law.

meant NOT with the gentiles

>cutting your child's dick off because the kellogs man told you to
Lel

You're a dead dicked faggot, yes.

Both are worthless industrially produced rocks.

Add the part about them being ripped off without anesthesia (literally a common torture technique) and imagine that on the most private part of your body in infancy.

>excessive

Masturbation is a sin, this is why euros refuse circumcision because they're atheist degenerates

The banning of circumcision is the most important issue of our era, I don't get why so many people are focused on pointless shit like Trump instead.

I'd happily let Hillary be president if it meant that no man had to ever get his dick cut again.

I have like half a foreskin. Doesn't cover the head of my penis. Is that still cool? It's really sensitive, though, and I cum too fast.

Source? In infancy it's a more risky operation in some ways, and it's excruciatingly painful.

If she's not accepting of the fact that intact men like to keep their bodies whole, she's not worth having.

>I'd happily let Hillary be president if it meant that no man had to ever get his dick cut again.

Unfortunately...

avoiceformen.com/male-genital-mutilation-2/hillary-rodham-clinton-determined-to-push-28-million-circumcisions/

Tell that to the infants who are strapped to a board while one of the most sensitive parts of their bodies is cut off without anesthesia.

Now what verse in the bible says that?

Look up dorsal slit or stretching exercises.

Hi smegma

Are you taking into account the consequences that show up later?
Also, source?

Is that just how it formed naturally, or are you saying you have a really loose circumcision?

Either way it's better than having a tight one. If your circumcision is really tight then masturbating dry can cause injuries and pain. Even getting an erection can be extremely painful if they didn't leave enough skin for your penis to expand into.

Penile cancer is incredibly rare. There's a better statistical argument for cutting out male breast tissue in order to prevent male breast cancer.

Here it's usually done in infancy.

At worst they can make a small slit in the foreskin.

Go tell a woman to cut off her labia or her daughter's labia then.

Do some research on it, check out the Dessanti method (it's not the only option but it's one of the more advanced surgical reconstructions that preserves virtually all the erogenous tissue of the foreskin).

Dr. Dessanti is in Italy, so not too, too far from Greece.

smegma is great though.

Has anyone noticed that the anal anguished dead dicks make a single post per id?

im confused

did these mutilated dicks happen from circumcision gone wrong?

or are these dicks that got infected that would have been fine had they been circumcised at birth?

It covers half of the head but is not tight at all. Frenulum intact I always jerk off dry. Just use the skin. And it doesn't affect the sensitivity during sex.

Is there such thing as a "half-circumcision?" Because I think that's what's been done to me. Generally in my ethnicity, circumcisions are not performed.

not a day goes by that i wish i wasn't circumcised, look up buried penis if you want to know why.
prepuce and glans are connected by a membrane until a certain age, why do you think they have to separate it at birth to do their circumcisions

Russian Jews who moved to Israel often didn't get circumcised. I wonder why.

>only pain
Look up a video of the procedure on an infant.

>erry week
>not several times a day, for hours on end

It's like you don't have the stamina and libido of a teen anymore, HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!

>did these mutilated dicks happen from circumcision gone wrong?

Yes.

>or are these dicks that got infected that would have been fine had they been circumcised at birth?

No.

>Is there such thing as a "half-circumcision?" Because I think that's what's been done to me. Generally in my ethnicity, circumcisions are not performed.

Yes, or it could be called a "partial", "semi", or "very loose" circumcision.

Circumcisions like this were actually along the lines of those practiced by Jews in the ancient world, before the requirement of periah made circumcision much more radical.

www.circinfo.net/risks_in_adults_and_older_children.html

1.5% in adulthood and less than 1% in infancy.

>In infancy it's a more risky operation

Source? You're just making shit up.

I agree cut looks better, but there are less intrusive ways to duplicate the look. A cosmetic circumcision removes skin from the base leaving the more sensitive areas intact.

Tell that to a teenager who is shunned by girls and misses out on losing his virginity because of it. You always hear about guys getting rejected for being circumcised don't you? Get real.

>circinfo.net

That web site is not credible--it belongs to the circumcision advocate Brian Morris and it has links to circumcision fetish sites on it. Old versions of his site had even more circumcision fetish links, including to groups like the gilgal society (whose owner was recently arrested for child molestation).

What would you tell a young man who wants to be whole but can't be because his parents had his primary erogenous tissue cut off when he was a baby?

Statistics are statistics. If you think infants have botched circumcisions at a higher rate than adults you're delusional.

>Statistics are statistics.

Let's see the original source, then.

>If you think infants have botched circumcisions at a higher rate than adults you're delusional.

The American Academy of Pediatrics says the rate of complications from infant circumcision is unknown.

The truth is circumcision has a 100% "complication" rate because it always damages or ablates primary erogenous tissue of the penis. The foreskin itself is where most of the touch-sensitive nerve endings on the penis are. From a sensory perspective there is no other part of the penis that has such an advanced and specialized innervation pattern as the mucocutaneous foreskin.