Abortion is just killing children because the mother was a loose slut

abortion is just killing children because the mother was a loose slut

Abortion is degenerate and wrong. No matter what circumstance, baby murder is evil.

So? I'm personally a vehement proponent of killing children at any age.

They're loud, obnoxious, smelly, stupid, and will more than likely grow up to be a worthless pile of nothing that will itself produce more worthless offspring.

You see a kid that looks like it's a little slow or eating paint chips or some? Do its bloodline and society a favor by crushing its skull with your boot.

You sound like a faggot

It's true. Women who support abortions should be subjected to the same deaths as the children they enjoy murdering so much.

ABORT THIS

It's a fetus...

It isn't an infant, toddler, or child yet.

Pretty much. No matter how they argue it, this is the basic reality.

I bet you're a skinny little twerp or a fat slob. Society loves kids and hates you. Deal with it.

Have a real argument and not just semantics, shit head?

I have a split opinion on abortions.
On the one hand killing babys is great, but on the other hand women should not have a choice.

not aborting is just letting degenerates live

thanks edge boy

And here's the best part; there's nothing wrong with being a slut, and a bunch of cells aren't a persom.

>Why? Because there's no such thing as souls.

>Germans

>and a bunch of cells aren't a persom.
So what are you?

god damn, satan. I want to have sex with you at this hour.

Same logic can be used to kill people.

from the beginning to the end you are the same organism and it makes no difference when you are killed - it is still murder

abortion, just like rape accusation, became a way for women to get away from taking responsibility for their actions

giving women human rights were a mistake, they didn't have to work for them so they take them for granted

Is it ok if it's retarded?

Most "people" that get abortion are blacks and mexicans.

SUPPORT ABORTION = LESS NIGGERS

>They're loud, obnoxious, smelly, stupid, and will more than likely grow up to be a worthless pile of nothing that will itself produce more worthless offspring.
I was going to say that this is projection until the bit about 'more worthless offspring.' We all know that can never happen in your case.

but god murders everyone though
and he's
the best

I prefer small bunches of innocent cells than large bunches of slut cells.

A majority of abortions are from Niggers. I'm okay with it as long as its niglet shits that are being aborted.

abortion is a property owner exercising their rights to evict an unwanted occupant from the premises

If you support abortion you enable feminists and you're probably a cuck

as jews we sacrifice your children to baal and moloch. It gives us lizard power.

And we especially enjoy when it's white women with nigger children that don't want to be embarassed. We encourage these cucking relationships. Isn't it sexy goy? When a beast is seeding your pretty blonde wife, with his huge monster cock--you can even lick out the thick african cum, but make sure to spit it back in so that your wife conceives...so that this nigger stud who did a good job by eating his fried chicken to produce a fine specimen of cum for you will be rewarded with a cooked nigger child...maybe she'll even keep it and divorce you goy?

You win some you win some :D :D

Only feminists have abortions though, while conservatives have multiple children. Parents political view is the best predictor of the childs political view

If you allow abortion lefties will kill themselves out of existence in a few generations

>Dumbass niggress gets knocked up
>Father ape runs away (obviously)
>Niggress can't get abortion
>Gives birth to nigger baby
>Niggress neglects child uses welfare to drink booze
>Baby grows up to be a criminal

Seriously. Like 60% of abortion are niggers. Support it.

If you dont support abortion you enable niggers birthing like fucking flies and youre probably a nigger.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Black Americans are inseperable part of American culture. Deal with it.

Abortions predominately take place among the poor, the black, and the uneducated. It keeps the retards from reproducing so fuck you.

Man I cant fix my leg if it's cut off but I can atleast make a tourniquet

>unborn dude has a has a different DNA than the mother so he's not just part of her body
>he is homo sapiens becouse of his DNA
>killing homo sapiens should be illegal
>except commies but festus can't be commie

Prevents crime though