Is the hive mind the final red pill?

Think about it. No more wars, no more crime, no more senseless fighting. We'd all be able to finally understand each other and get along. Every human being on the planet will be unified into one super organism. We could conquer the stars and shit.

The only drawbacks would be a total loss of one's individuality, but once you're plugged in it wouldn't matter to you.

Forget about racial or national identity, or Jewish tricks, or all that jazz. Linking all of humanity up into a global consciousness is the most logical and surefire way of establishing world peace and solving all these petty struggles we face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7fr4aAu_Ryc
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I really don't want this one to slide. My threads always do

this is a shit thread

Only because you're here

So basically turn humanity into a computer?

what (from some sort of philosophical standpoint) makes us living beings, is being able to make decisions. if humanity in its entirety are essentially like living machines, then what exactly is the point? furthering humanity for what goal?

We are already a hive mind by a huge extent

I think that the hive mind is true consciousness.

I think we need to wait for biological immortality and genetic modifications.

We're people, not fucking computers.

Well the way I see it, the source of consciousness is organic, instinctively natural. Everything else is mechanical.

Capitalize on that, I keep selling my soul but its never expensive enough.

yeah lets kill all humans or what makes us human and that way there will no longer be human problems, great idea socrates

sounds like space-communism, not interested

The point of the simulation is to test whether or not the simulation is truly conscious; which only occurs once we are a hive mind.

Well we would still be humans, the only difference is that all of humanity's thoughts are in sync. We would all work together to better the human race and improve our quality of life

Nah, it'd be exactly as it is today, without the bullshit.

This is definitely a gay communist plot. - I don't want to "sync" up brah.

sync vs friction.

i thought gays wanted the friction?

how exactly would you implement this idea?

>Well we would still be humans
No, no we wouldn't.
>We would all work together to better the human race and improve our quality of life
Work towards what? Being unfeeling robots?

This would be the worst step humanity has ever taken, and you are autistic as fuck for thinking it would be a good thing.

I think a hive mind only works when people can grow and learn as individuals without the hive influencing their behavior or beliefs. If you're plugging people into the hive from birth, you don't introduce any "evolution" to the system, and would ultimately end up a disaster.

>not explaining why something is a bad idea, and instead just calling OP autistic
You sure convinced me m8

That's communism for you, you cum guzzling faggot.

Suppress any difference( ethnic) between individual ( multiculturalism etc )
Brainwash people into thinking everyone is equal (culture)
Become a mindless work cell in the globalized system ( wage cuck )
Congrats, your existence is now less than it ever was. Better off yourself.

Was really hoping that pic was a mushroom cloud.

Like I said, hive mind already exists, its called the Internet and we're connected to it all the time.

Even while we're offline.

was going to say the same thing. communism doesnt even work for humans. a hivemind is basically communism squared

some turbo leftists would dig the idea though, im sure

youtu.be/7fr4aAu_Ryc

It depends entirely on the form and the implementation. Nobody has any fucking clue what either of those would look like, so what kind of answer could anyone give?

youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

Enjoy.

I value individuality and privacy too much. Fuck off globalist shill.

>make hive mind
>because subhumans are the majority, the hive-mind make its europeans and east asians constituents suicide because they racis'
>hive-mind lose 30 IQ points in less than a minute
>the hive-mind don't know how to maintain the technology required to maintain an hive-mind anymore
Congratulations, you single-handedly removed sentience from Humanity and doomed the species to extinction.

Remember 50% of people are stupider than the average person. Do you want to mix minds with the masses?

Fuck off Kyubey.