Is racemixing inherently bad?

Is racemixing really such a bad thing? The only "evidence" I ever get as an answer is the average IQs by race, but that doesn't make sense to me, because I'm not fucking their entire race, I'm only fucking an INDIVIDUAL. Say, if I racemixed with a black that was Ben Carson IQ-tier, then she wouldn't be a "downgrade," she would be an upgrade, even if the average black person is stupid. I'm asking because I think I'm going to propose to my Indian girlfriend this weekend, and I'm not sure if I'm throwing my life away or not. I'm in love with her, and she's pretty hot tbqh, but I feel like a race traitor. She looks almost like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eJCPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
etymonline.com/index.php?term=earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas
thetab.com/uk/belfast/2016/08/03/qub-students-trying-find-bone-marrow-donor-girl-leukaemia-12501
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's also pretty smart, we both went to the same high-ranked school. In fact, she might be even smarter than me because she had to go through affirmative action. I feel like she's better than most of the white whores out there despite her "inferior" DNA. She's conservative and doesn't want Syrian refugees here, but she's also pro-Gay marriage unfortunately.

congrats OP, you've leveled up front Cred Forums mentality average=every to understanding gauss' curve. go ahead, marry her and watch your intellectually superior offspring rule over their inbreed nazilets

Nice, brah. Glad someone else shares my view on this controversial subject.

My wife is Indian (and a doctor - shocker). I've been here since '04... don't take any of this shit seriously. American/Canadian Indian women are extremely hard working and if their parents embraced the US like many of them do, they'll be too tier. Hard work, loyalty, great families and beauty...how can you lose?

Oh boy, I really wish Filthy Franku types are born out of this.

Go ahead OP. It is inevitable that racemixing will become the norm in the next few decades, but sure as hell will not guarantee you a intellectually superior hafu. I go to Uni with a quite a few hafus whose parents are very successful, but the offsprings are as dumb as a potato.

Just imagine a big fat black negress ass bouncing on your lap, your cock thrusting deep into her wet pink pussy.

Imagine her getting off and then riding you until you finish, deep inside of her. Then afterwards she steps off of you and gets on her knees, only to milk your dick with her big thick negress lips. Every last drop.

That said, racemixing is awful and you should kill yourself if you want to do it.

In the UK mixed white-black are the lowest performing 'ethnic' group. Below blacks and well below whites.

There is still the problem of cultural differences. When your children are in the city and have to go really bad, will they shit on the streets or try to release some pressure and shart their pants?

But why, though? What causes that to happen? Isn't more genetic variation actually better?

>how can you lose?
2nd generation immigrants revert back to the mean and start acting like niggers again.

It's because the only culture that isn't dominated by criminality and feral behavior is White culture, and the only people who openly accept White culture are gooks.

It's not worth it.

I probably wouldn't with a black, (who have purple pussies btw, not pink), but I don't feel that way about Indians for whatever reason (and most races, tbqh).

I think the fact that you're asking this question to a bunch of faggots on Cred Forums shows that you probably don't deserve her.

You figure that all out from your basement?

I get it. Brown women are fine as hell. There is just something that seems wrong about destroying your own race though.

I dont view caucasoids mixing with caucasoids as race mixing

These people are LARPing my good goy.

If you trust yourself and your partner enough to raise a kid, then it's all going to be fine for the most part.

If a HHHwite country would ever form, the people in charge would probably have enough brain power to figure out what mixed people are "worthy" of this mighty kingdom of autism.

Although identity crisis is a bitch, so breed with caution.

The ones I personally know are Tunisian-German, Moroccan-German hafus. Their parents are selfmade and hardworking, got to the point where they are through education. The kids act like entitled snobs. Never interacted with an indian hafu before, but the second generation pure-breed indians are doing quite well here.

>affirmative action
Doesn't this make it easier for your poo-in-loo sweetie to get into school?

>not understanding that ALL non-White groups do this except Asians

racemix at your own peril

Yes of course. I jerk off to anime and read racial breakdowns of crime stats/cultural phenomena while I cool down. Occasionally mummy brings me tendies too.

>tfw I even have a half White/half Indian(feather) cousin and she acts like a fucking nigger, just like the data shows

>anecdotal evidence
>valid data

pick one

No, it harder for Indians and Asians but easier for blacks and hispanics

I wonder which donkey or kid drew this graph. Because if that green line means that Dravidians are Caucasian, then sure I'm Caucasian.

Also, don't call her a poo-in-loo or I'll fucking deck you.

>Although identity crisis is a bitch, so breed with caution.

>"Racemixing is ok, but there are literal issues, so beware."

Moishe pls

Here.

archive.is/eJCPs

Beware making mutts. It sets your children up for failure and identify crisis, let alone genetic issues.

There's a reason we are averse to it.

Well if you're in love with some brown girl and she wants your babies, it would be extremely rude to say no.

It's an autism map.

"Caucasian" is a literal shit tier taxonomy. It's not much suited for real genetic difference, especially on a small scale when different populations within the "caucasian" race differ so much in behavioral predisposition.

Case in point, southern Europe vs Northern Europe. Or Southern Indian vs Northern India. Or high caste folk vs the untouchables. They're all 'caucasian" but they differ greatly, very greatly.

>it would be extremely rude to say no

Well, dummy, that's why you don't fall in love with a brown girl in the first place. That's how you jews stayed genetically jewish for so long.

"Stay away from the goyim women" should be applied ot all races. Racemixing is bad and just created identityless people are more easily controlled. Hence the EU's pushing of the races together.

Power is their endgoal, and racemixing of civil strife will bring it about. So, best just stay away from mongrelization now, shouldn't we.

Oh yea, I read an article that said that the castes in India are actually genetically different. My girl is a Brahmin, so I guess she's the best, but I wonder about those "lower" castes. Can any Indian posters redpill me on it?

/r cuck tier europe countrys

race mixing is fine, it creates pretty women. almost all races besides white black mix make pretty children. black white mix can be a coin toss however melatos should probably stick together n breed out black genes

where am I?

If mulattos stuck together, how would they breed the black out? dafuq?

>but I wonder about those "lower" castes. Can any Indian posters redpill me on it?

Upper castes are closer to the light skinned caucasian peoples(Aryans) that lived in Northern Indian and the surrounding region. The darker lower castes are dravidians, or more closely genetically to them than the brahmins.

The caste system was an attempt to preserve genetic purity, and like in latin America, it failed spectacularly to the point where the country is a massive shithole filled with mongrels of differing shades of brown.

India, Iran, Iraq, etc. All bastardizations of the Aryan name for the Aryan homeland. Arya.

Even in English we use the word eARth as the name of our planet, because Europeans are an Aryan people, as opposed to a semitic people like jews or Arabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
Just look at that map and you'll know why Hitler was right about Europeans being Aryans(Indo European is synonymous with Aryan. They changed the wording after Hitler. Because PR.). We're the last pure ones left. All the others have intermixed with darker, less intelligent people. It's EXACTLY why the Indian caste system is a thing. They knew the mud people were fucking retarded, so they tried to protect their genes. A nigger rigged last ditch attempt, if you will.

That said, there's much more too it than I can explain.

Why do you care about what a bunch of anonymous people think about your future? If she really makes you happy then go for it, she seems to be well settled and so do you. Live a happy life away from this hell hole.

Wish you a happy future

>If mulattos stuck together, how would they breed the black out? dafuq?
Because of the American one drop rule, blacks have been absorbing mulattoes for centuries. Because of this rule, the average American negro is now genetically ~20% European.

It's basically the whole thing la raza does with the "purification of the race' or whatever the fuck it is they call it. They try to find Whiter spouses so they can have lighter and more pure kids.

it's the great irony that mestizos are White supremacists, all at the same time they fucking HATE gringos.

>Even in English we use the word eARth as the name of our planet, because Europeans are an Aryan people, as opposed to a semitic people like jews or Arabs.

HAHAHAHA I bought it until you said this shit.

>Why do you care about what a bunch of anonymous people think about your future?

Anons can bring up legitimate consequences that come from racemixing. Hence my link in one of my earlier posts linking to a page about the effects of racemixing.

Life isn't all hedonism. There are consequences to your actions.

The names of Iraq and India are NOT from the word "Aryan".

Keep your filthy white claws off the great land of Sumer and based Buddha.

It's true dummy.

Latin = terra
German = erde
Welsh = ddaear
Swedish = jord

There's a consonant+vowel combination like that in many languages for the word earth.

Just look it up. It's not "conspiracy" that the languages and the names of the countries share similar letter/consonant bastardizations. AFter all, most of language's history on this planet was spoken, rather than written. Naturally, it'd become bastardized over time.

Just try to listen to a Scotsman speak to you without enunciating and you'll understand why. Then go to Appalachia and listen to some hillbillies talk. Imagine what'd happen if they didn't share a writing system.

Same thing happened back then.

>Keep your filthy white claws off the great land of Sumer and based Buddha.

I don't want them. I'm saying the Aryans, the indo Europeans split off from central Asia in two different directions. One west, my people, one east, their people.

The bastardizations of the name of the Aryan homeland is present precisely BECAUSE they were once one people, but they have not been since long long ago.

I don't want those civilizations. I have one.

> Can't into linguistic similarities of Human languages?
> Takes all Germanic languages or Proto-Germanic languages to prove point about "Aryans".

Language backs my explanation up.

Kvetching about sumer and the fat man made of jade does nothing.

Just because AR are both used in ARya and eARth does not mean that they magically share a root:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=earth

>> Takes all Germanic languages or Proto-Germanic languages to prove point about "Aryans".

Welsh is Celtic.
Swedish and English are Germanic.
Latin is Romance.

I didn't use any others because I can't fucking read chicken scratch letters from other languages.

Just check their etymology...

Where exactly do you think the etymological root came from in the case of the proto-Germanic word? Most likely the same place the proto-germanics were from.

And then before that where the proto-proto-germanics were from. And then before that all the way back to the Indo-Europeans, the Aryans.

C'mon now.

In whatever case, if you are true Aryan you should be knowing about Sanskrit and follow the Vedic religion aka Hinduism. Not Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedas

All European laguages come from a common language in central Asia.

Same goes with the southern Indo European languages.

You're a dumbass if you think the language groups are separate.

We are all human. Some of us are just more human than others.

Enjoy your children not being able to find donors Pajeet.

> some of us.

Why not call others with new names? It's kind of bullshit to call everyone a human just because you have resemblance.

>In whatever case, if you are true Aryan you should be knowing about Sanskrit and follow the Vedic religion aka Hinduism. Not Christianity.

The religion of my forebears, germanic, celtic, and latin paganism is long dead(even though they're just bastardizations of one another). For me to follow them would be to just make shit up.

Hinduism is not my forebears religion. It is the bastardization of the Indo-European religion(the religion our common ancestors once followed in central asia) that your forebears followed, and maybe you follow today. Alas, much of our original religion is lost, so I cannot follow it without making stuff up.

So I just stick with Christianity. Jesus was a cool guy. For a jew.

This.

Some Brit died due to lack of genetic similarities when he got bone cancer and all he had to do was bone marrow transfer.

Are you a fucking idiot?
No really I am genuinely asking.
Race mixing is bad for whites.
The reason retard is that whites are a global minority and race mixing would lead to their extinction.
Fucking kids on the internet

Indanon, tell me this. Is Hinduism a religion or is it a derivative/watered down version of Sanātana Dharma.

LOL, your mental jugglery is laughable you cunt. Vedas are still orginal, still being used fully. Maybe you can call it bastardized, but you can be Vedic even without being Hindu.

The problem with race-mixing is that the subhuman races like blacks outnumber the more advanced ones. If it doesn't stop then in the long run all races will go extinct and be replaced by half-niggers. The kikes are the ones promoting race-mixing so that Israel can rule the world when all its potential rivals turn into niggerized commie shitholes.

Precisely.

thetab.com/uk/belfast/2016/08/03/qub-students-trying-find-bone-marrow-donor-girl-leukaemia-12501

Race is only skin deep until doctors tell you it isn't.

I have no idea. I think it is shit, some old world crap. I believe in science and nature.

There's really nothing wrong with race mixing

It's just unethical to push for it. To import different races into another country then use propaganda and normalisation tactics to convince said countrymen into destroying their own ethnicity permanately

New words do get added and old ones get dropped, it is possible that no link exists because it simply doesn't.

But that doesn't even matter, what needs proof is that ARya became eARth.

Proofs plz

Also, if we're going to take the "well all languages came from others" approach, then you might as well just say that Aryan came from the word obongo from when everyone was African™

>LOO
Fucking white knight

This 2bh.

Why do you want to preserve ANY race? You're just as bad as the dindus in black lives matter who thing there is an extermination campaign against blacks.

I'm going to throw out evidence for now. Let's pretend it doesn't exist.

It's not a question of whether someone is "literally different". You can never really codify difference, especially since we're all human; and by extension, we're all mammals. Taxonomy itself is a social construct, which makes race (AND SPECIES) a social construct as well, because the differences are categorized by arbitrary rules. Taxonomy only exists if it's useful. For example, the ancient world may have seen wolves and cats in the same light, considering they were equally as destructive; the ancient world would thus classify them as "Beasts", while things like cows, oxen, aurochs, etc, would be considered "cattle". (correct me if I'm wrong on that one).

Now when it comes to humans, our differences are, for the most part, very trivial; however, they're very useful. When I see a guy in a suit, for example, I can almost assume that they're not going to rob me. If I see a girl showing a lot of skin and wears a lot of accessories, I can tell she probably wants attention. Or like pic related; it doesn't have to be true for every person; it just has to be true enough that it becomes a useful category.

I'm not against black people. But they themselves admit that when they become doctors or lawyers in a white society, they're not simply "a doctor" or a lawyer"; they're "The BLACK doctor" or "The black lawyer". There's no possible way to normalize something that cannot be normalized by virtue of its own difference. A rose by any other name is just as sweet.

If any medanon can answer this, if racemixing happens long enough, does this mean we all become genetically similar?

Found the good goy

WTF? They couldn't find a donor for Irish-Italian?

The problem, let's say muslim and buddhist get's married. Now the kid is growing up, but how do you raise him? You will never be able to raise him both muslim and buddhist, and result is part of culture is lost, the same with race, the moment interbreeding occurs and the guy is brown, he will start identifying with blacks, culture is lost. For some reason light browns identify more with blacks.

Are you fucking retarded? You want whites to breed with filthy apes? Go to the fucking oven already kike.

Why wouldn't you want to preserve your own race?

It isn't white knighting when it's YOUR girl you retarded french pos

Because of the superiority of Western culture maybe.
Having a world with fewer whites decrease the possibility of having the next Beethoven, George Orwell or Clint Eastwood maybe?

>LOL, your mental jugglery is laughable you cunt.

The vedas are not original. If you think they've been the exact same since the Indo-Europeans liven in central Asia, you are sorely mistaken.

How long have your people had writing? Do you honestly think they're THE EXACT FUCKING SAME as the Indo-European peoples would've supposed? Honestly? The people from central asia 7-9 thousand years ago, that didn't have writing?

C'mon now. You know better than that. Even Thor's hammer is a bastardization of the Hellenic fasces and the slavic war axe. Yours is just as different from the Indo Europeans religon as Norse mythology is from the Indo Europeans'.

>But that doesn't even matter, what needs proof is that ARya became eARth.
I don't have any. I'm not googling shit for you, jew boy. Find it yourself.

>Also, if we're going to take the "well all languages came from others" approach, then you might as well just say that Aryan came from the word obongo from when everyone was African™

>implying there was ever a truly unified language that came out of Africa
>implying is wasn't just a bunch of tribal gobbeldygook

Though I do not believe in the out of Africa theory wholesale desu. The Asian mixture with denisovans and the European mixture with neanderthal makes it obvious that we were not the same as we were now prior to mixing with different species of hominid around the world.

You should read relativism by Rorty, it delves into this type of thinking. Also, a week ago scientists discovered that there are 4 distinct species of giraffe, not one.

>WTF? They couldn't find a donor for Irish-Italian?
It depends. Most of America's Italians are southern, and southern Italy is genetically different from the North.

If she was Irish+North Italian, two groups that have never really cohabitated in large groups, then I can see how it was an issue. On top of that bone marrow is already difficult to find. It is very very painful to donate, so most people don't donate unless it's a relative that needs it.

Ogay, go make love to the hippy jew

Racemixing is bad because if offends insecure virgins.

Id go through with it user. Im a mutt mix of two different types of American Indian, black, and french. I look white, im successful and have a well paying job at the tender young age of 22.
Having good children is a mixture of nature and nurture. Im mixed, and Im sure any Nazi cuck would say the white genes helped cancel out the black ones... but my father is incredibly successful as a hafu himself and raised me right along with my mom. Be there for your kids, raise them the right way, and make sure your chick will do the same. Youll be fine otherwise.

It is bad because the child would have an identity issue. They would grow up in a society where races are distinct groups with their own interests, especially when the media is trying their best to egg non whites against whites. The child would then be confused about what their race is, are they being a traitor, are they being an uncle Tom and so on. This is why the typical race activist is a mixed race mulatto girl, trying to overcompensate.

Besides you have to think about what it means to your families. Would all family members be okay with accepting a member of another race into their family? Would grandparents be okay with their grandchild not looking like them?
Would they be okay if their grandchild is raised in a culture that is not theirs? Especially when the two families speak different languages.

There are a lot of conflicts that can arise, so why risk it, especially if it can affect the child?

Just one of the reasons race mixing is bad is the fact that a person with genetically distant parents will have a hard time finding organ donors. The donor and the recipient have to be pretty close genetically, because otherwise the body won't accept the new organ. Why take such a risk? Your child might die from something that could be easily prevented just because you had to create a special snowflake hybrid.

No thaks bb

t. dude from the most xenophobic country in the history of planet Earth

To OP,

I wish you the best that you found your love. Don't bring in genetics, politics, science etc inside love or life, it will make you maniacal. If you want to be religious, you can be, that's your wish. But just follow your gut, not your brain.

Will do.

Thanks for the information.

>In fact, she might be even smarter than me because she had to go through affirmative action
Oh she's definitely smarter than you (moron)

Not necessarily.

Italians and Greeks have liven in the same countries for millenia and they're some of the most genetically distinct within their ethnicity.

See, that shit is stupid.
Youre basically assuming he'll raise his offspring to be a limp wristed pussyfooting fags who cant stand up and overcome adversity. I sucked it up, learned my place in life, and im a stronger and more well rounded individual for it.
What youre implying is like what political correctness is doing to liberal fags on college campuses: Sheltering them from any and all adversity or conflict, and making them weaker human beings as a whole.

Well thank G-d you made a claim that you can't back up.

Doesn't have to be a unified language.

This was not an argument about being the same.
If you want to go as far as the neanderthals, well, Indo-European emerged tens of thousands of years after neanderthals went kaput.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

You're a race traitor. Whites will never accept your marriage or any offspring you have. Indians less so.

No you completely miss the point. You are raising a child who doesn't fully belong in any group in a world where groups are extremely important.
The point is, why do that? Why put unessessary burden on someone if it can be easily avoided?
Also, why create a possible conflict between two families?

Ya after America falls whos going to stop greater Israel with 200+ nukes. Thanks niggers.

>If you want to go as far as the neanderthals, well, Indo-European emerged tens of thousands of years after neanderthals went kaput.

woah, really? I had no idea

I guess I should give my kids Fetal Alcohol Syndrom too while I'm at it. Not giving it to them would be "taking it easy" on them.

Fucking retard.

>what is regression to the mean
Look up the average IQ of Indians. That's what your descendants will have in the long run

It is when you're on Cred Forums. That fact that you would say something like that indicates to me that you are used to making empty threats and not following up with them, and you are a spineless pussy. Probably why you can't get a white girl.

Obviously it is since you get ugly as fuck mulatto mongrels

But the parents were ugly to begin with.

>de Nero

More like de Negro

Also, if you don't believe me, here is a study showing that mixed race chldren have highter risk of mental illness and negative behaviour.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>mfw de neger lineage is kaput
>mfw they look nothing like him
meanwhile this guy looks like his father

good luck finding a matching bone marrow donor for treating leukemia!

Genetically, Indians are mentally as whites. Their country is shit but they have a very rich and developed intellectual and spiritual legacy. And they usually end up as doctors or other professional types in the West. Indians and Japanese are the only races you should be open to mixing with. Everyone else is monkey tier, both mentally and physically.

>De Niro
>ugly

kek it was obviously the nigger genes that ruined it

If she is top tier in intelligence, go for it.

Some sacrifice of green eye genes might be OK, Indians are not so genetically-distance from whites. Chart related.

Negros on the other hand...

Keking, LOL

all races are 1.60 "genetic" distances from Chimps, I wonder if this study is even legit. Bost source negro maori

Damn he handsome.

Even if your Indian gf is as intelligent as a Ben Carson, after so many generations (probably two) your descendents would regress to the average of their race.

Also mixed race people tend to have an extremely difficult time (to put it mildly) getting bone marrow transplants. So if one of your kids ever has a terminal illness and the only way to cure them is a bone marrow transplant, they'll probably just die.

Beyond that, you're passing on to your mixed race children neither your nor your wife's racial and national heritage. They'd be in a position where they aren't true members of either group, but rather confined to their own particular shade of gray. They'd be social outcasts in the grand scheme of things.

You might have a point if this was the 70's, but you should know full well race mixing had been an increasing trend for years. There is no longer as much of a stigma to it, for one, and for two the idea that a mixed child cant find an in group with one of its races or with another entirely is a black and white (yay puns) way of looking at the world.
Also, another thing I mentioned is nature versus nurture. You cited a good study, but you should double check the discussion at the end. Additionally, nearly half of the children in the study are from single parent households. Dont you think that may skew results? Id like to see a study dont where both parents were present - in fact the study mentions this, but those results were not discussed.
That there is false equivalence user. Nice fallacy.