Electoral College Map

One of these... again.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/news/2016/08/26/faithless-this-texas-electoral-may-not-vote-for-trump_344.html#.V-I_GPArKUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Michigan.
>Red.

Not in our lifetimes, pal.

Fuck you pal. Michigan is DEFINITELY going red.

>NC
>blue

Can you imagine if Trump lost by one vote

I might actually kill myself

>that pic
lmao

>North Carolina
>blue

Turn on the news, faggot

Also, pic related. The election is already over.

>michigan red
>north carolina blue

lmao desu senpai

My headcanon

>PA
>blue
You guys are going to be so surprised.

this is my prediction

This is my ultimate Trump win scenario. We're talking Hillary coughs the entire time at the debates or some shit.

No.

PA and VA will be blue. The swingers will be CO, MI and NH.

do conjoined twins get 2 votes?

Pls stop with the PA meme. It's our white whale, and it's not flipping unfortunately.

I live in a ghetto and everybody is for Trump. When I travel, everybody is for Trump. The unions are Trump. It's going red.

Yes, they are two distinct persons. One vote per head.

>3 points down in RI
>near ties in NJ, NH, NM, WI, MI NC
>3 points down in OR

this could be a huge landslide if hillary continues to suck so bad.

fucking delusional trumpkin
i feel bad for u honestly

I think this election will come down to Mexican voter turnout. Pic is what I've concluded.

Trump's fate will be decided at west.

fyi, Trump needs both of those states to win.

What if one is a democrat and one is a republican. That will not be a fun day for them.

If this is it then Clinton wins it. Both states? No way jose.
Also colorado will be blue. Because of marijuana. I know that sounds dumb, reductive, whatever. But its fucking true.

There is a tie scenario there.

Help a brit out here, shit makes no sense
Hawaii is worth more than Wyoming or South Dakota??
Cali is worth over 10 times a bunch of other states?
What the actual fuck?

Made it months ago, And I'm sticking to it.

Oh, so NOW you believe the polls?

>Next it'll be, "the debates are rigged!"

How do they treat prisoners like that?

What if one does something that the other has no part of somehow, without a shadow of a doubt.

Locking "them" up would be illegal imprisonment for one of them, right?

Each state gets one electoral vote for each member of Congress, Representatives and Senators. DC gets three, so the total is 538.

The emails talked about getting biased moderators to press trump on every thing and ignore Hilary non answers

And the polls are still rigged, half the time we're the ones rigging them

It's population based.

In fact, the vote of a hick in Wyoming, a state that has only one escalator, is worth 5 times as much as the vote of a Californian.

we have 2 escalators here
>t. hick in Wyoming

Which is the way it should be, corn is far more important than shirty tech startup #284568

It's never really happened. They'd have to let them live their lives, but have a guard watching the bad one and prohibiting activities to both of them while compensating the good one.

>"Trump is so great!" -- "Trump can't handle an ordinary debate, they're so tricky and the big meanies won't play fair!"

Maine will never go completely red.

My bad, one up and one down....

>NC blue after last night

>this will happen

That would be one hell of an interesting court case.

There's really no way the judge can win with that one.

Well there is one way, regardless of his decision everyone involved in the sentencing would be talked about in law school until the end of fucking time.

>ordinary debate
>with unbiased moderator Debbie wasserjew

Trump is up on RCP in Nevada and the most recent Colorado poll has him up as well. The other Colorado polls are old.

I don't understand where people get this notion that CO is solid blue. It's a God damn swing state. Stoners are single issue voters and pot is not a huge talking point of this election.

Nevada way more likely to go red than Colorado.

These maps are making me feel like it's a lost cause. Because it looks like either Trump will win by a hair or get BTFO.

>my app that rates racism in babies is far more important to the national economy that food

no, two sets of up and down. so technically 4.

they're all in casper though

Speaking of electoral vote, say Hillary wins by the vote of literally 1 elector.

And say this comes to pass
>270towin.com/news/2016/08/26/faithless-this-texas-electoral-may-not-vote-for-trump_344.html#.V-I_GPArKUk

Say Hillary literally wins because this guy voted against the will of his state, how long do you think he lives?

Rate

Gay as fuck

Blue Texas HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0/10 would not bang

My real question is what if you have sex with one, but the other one didn't consent and claim rape ?

>TEXAS IS BLUE
I'M A FUCKING SANDNIGGER AND I KNOW THIS WON'T HAPPEND

doesn't your hellhole country have enough problems to worry about without considering the moral dilemmas of intercourse with a two headed partner?

You know you must be retarded when two people stop trying to stab each other just to point and laugh at you.

They just dont go to the polls

You're right, I haven't been keeping up with NV polls, looks like it will go red.

Updated map, now with more sexually pleasing colors.

>can one accuse the other of rape.

Illinois would still be blue. Worse retarded ape logic than DC and PA

Am I the only guy except That belives new york is going to be red because of the attack and the fact its Trumps home?

arizona blue????
ROFL

also because Hillary is a cunt
well that's good news then

Don't forget Texas is blue also for no reason

my choices were all based on either under-informed or wild guesses so that checks out

538 updated their algorithms

He wouldn't cast it for Clinton I bet. I bet he'd go Johnson. Then it'd go to the House which means Trump wins

Tie means Trump wins

the crazy thing about this election is that there is no focus on the crazy states that trump could do really well on as a "northeast" guy.

Rhode island and massachusetts may end up red, as may NY.

>doesn't your hellhole country have enough problems to worry about without considering the moral dilemmas of intercourse with a two headed partner?

Yes but so do you, my american friend, last time I checked your country was still only 60% white and negroes are wrecking havoc left and right

Quads mean truth, President Johnson 2016

>Rhode island may end up red
Stop posting.

>>NY
>>Red

Dude Trump is not even campaigning in NY.

Rate

Colourswitched/10

Out of curiosity, why isn't the Election just a popular vote? This whole electoral college shenanigans seems to add unnecessary complication to the process.

>Illinois
>red

Shitcongo would vote for Charles Manson if he ran as a Democrat

>Texas
>Red
>Florida
>Red
>Kentucky
>Red

Drumpfkins are hitting a new low here.

>republican central
>not red
you clearly must be retarded you shitty teabag, i bet your some inbred welshman, literally the world would burn long before texas flips blue.

I'd put money on NY being red. New Yorkers on the street think trumps says shit the same way he does. Average person there doesn't think he sounds "rude".

It's to also help against mob rule. Basically the last line of defense against stupidity.

Trumpkins BTFO

i forgot but theres a good reason

Nevada is going blue, sorry CTR.

>Trump up 92% in Maine 2nd
>Loses Maine.
Yeah ok, loser.

JEB!

Won't need them when we win Florida. Monmouth has us up by 5. NC is still within reach too.

WE'RE GOIN RED BOYS

Senate's going to Dems

what happens when there is a tie?

This is what it will be.

Greys is anyone's game.

shouldnt Colorado and new mexico be grey?trump was ahead at NM

Idk. I feel NM is California tier with the recent Hispanic immigrants, American will need to confirm.

This is the real map

It goes to congress. The House chooses the President, and the Senate chooses the Vice President. Each state gets one vote, so all the representatives and senators of each state need to come together and decide who to vote for. Its possible to get a President of one party and a Vice President from another

It was never even a swing state. Nate was just being a faggot like usual.

yeah,but since he.is ahead by now,it shows there is at least a chance

I mean sure the electoral has the choice in the matter but aren't they selected by the party who got the popular vote? Also in 26 states they HAVE to vote with the state majority.

If florida don't go red, trump won't stand a chance

A poll came out today that had Trump and Clinton tied in Maine, and a poll a few days ago had Clinton up by only 3. I would argue that officially puts Maine in swing state territory.

A poll came out a few days ago with Clinton only up by 3