Why is Cred Forums so anti abortion?

why is Cred Forums so anti abortion?

do you fuckers realize how much of us would exist on this planet if no abortion was ever made?

and while we're at it, what the fuck is your solution to overpopularing the planet? how do you think that thing will play out?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=270126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Abortion is anti-Christian and probably a Jewish trick tbqhf

sauce?

One place needs abortion:

Africa.

Nature balances its own populations thru natural disasters and changes. I can't speak for all of Cred Forums but if you can't take responsibility for your sexual behavior, you are the problem, not a defenseless human fetus. Irresponsibility looking to scientific quick fixes is degenerate, friend-o

This user speaks the truth

kill yourself christfags

I'm absolutely pro-abortion. Abortion is the only eugenic policy we have left in the West. Of course, the christcucks on Cred Forums would happily see IQ levels go down the toilet because 'muh god'.

Who gets an abortion? The kind of person too stupid and lacking in foresight to use much cheaper and more convenient forms of birth control. That is: niggers and other low-IQ trash. Who pays for their spawn if it's not aborted? Productive taxpayers.

Jesus believes in you, even if you don't believe in yourself lad

Anyone who is against abortion is just asking for more spics and nogs. White people reproduce responsibly, but shitskins need a Planned Parenthood on every block.

Also there has been lots of research into abortion and the reduction in crime.

If you're against abortion, you're for the first world being less white.

>what the fuck is your solution to overpopularing the planet?

>le overpopulation globalist myth

Kek. Maybe we can start by killing all the niggers, indians, and chinks. Then we can get on with our homogenous white christian society.

Get raped.

Moralcucks would rather see a child live a shitty life and have him become a criminal when it grows up due to bad parenting.

>the more abortion = less crime meme

No as lead goes down and IQs go up there's less crime. Your correlation is a Feminist trick

The planet isn't in any danger of being overpopulated. That's just a bullshit myth

Bomb Africa.

Niggers, Indians and Chinese are the ones overpopulating the planet.

Whites are the minority on a global scale.

>killing people is a-ok
>not existing is better than not having a chance

Ok then Italy. Why don't we abort all of you since your ancestors peaked and your only purpose is pizza now?

IQ is genetic (racial) and low-IQ and high-criminality races have more abortions than Whites. Abortion absolutely reduces crime. That's not to say that environmental lead reduction doesn't also have an effect.

Two white girls tried to eat the hottest pepper on earth for an Instagram video and preceded to cry and scream for half an hour pouring water on themselves and gagging. Was pretty hot desu but I forget the original source. It was on world star and hood clips last week.

Because Cred Forums is Wojack and Pepe is /r9k/

The sad thing is that the ones overpopulating the planet are the ones that don't practice abortion and wars are a nice solution to it the bad thing is as things stand it would get rid of more of the races the planet needs and the ones it doesn't will overpopulate it instead, mine included sadly.

>degenerate
you're part of the problem here. dont have kids.
this.

honestly you should have to apply to have kids, no more of this muhhhhh rights shit. too many stupid people having too many kids. it needs to stop

>the fuck is your solution to overpopularing the planet

>to overpopularing the planet

>overpopularing

There's no such thing as being too popular

how else do you expect they get a good grip on the fucker?

Consciousness/life is the only valuable or unique thing that humans can produce

Pro lifers are the worst.

No Canadians are

The solution to overpopulation is nuking china, india and most of Africa, not killing white babies.

>anti abortion. wouldn't exist

now I know you're retarded

how many white babies are aborted a year compared to black babies do you think?

religion needs to be destroyed

>More unwanted children born to single parents that can't look after them doesn't affect crime.

Lead plays a role, but you'd be a fucking moron to ignore the obvious.

No u. Atheism is pointless and non-Christians are miss guided

Kill all niggers, arbabs, poo in loos and trash tier chinks

You're condemning people to die simply because of their lineage before they act at all

The only argument for abortion is that it's the only thing keeping blacks and other undesirables from having even bigger litters of children. America would be 50% nigger these days if it wasn't for abortion

>probably a Jewish trick

>probably

Abortion is only for non-whites.

In the Middle Ages at the peak of Church control they just left their babies in the woods if they couldn't support them. It was technically illegal but unenforceable and in any case, there was no welfare--if the family couldn't support the baby, it would die anyway.

So a scenario where the baby absolutely cannot be killed if it's not wanted is quite unprecedented. What you idiots are basically asking for is a bunch of surplus humans for taxpayers and orphanages to look after, all because you have some retarded idea about the sanctity of a foetus.

Personally I think instead of getting rid of abortion, we should expand the program. Let's have post-birth abortions. For example, if your 5-year-old nigglet has an IQ of 70, we can post-birth abort it.

I'll pray for you all the same fambalam

By the way, when a taxpayer pays for the spawn of some nigger, he is basically being cuckolded. Your taxpayers are going to pay for 'your fellow citizen's son'. Anti-abortion is pro-cuckoldry.

Legalized abortion = less people doesn't seem to be true, though, and probably has the opposite effect.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=270126

Malthus was fuckin moron. The world will never be overpopulated. There is a lot of empty space, good to live on this planet. Agriculture produces the largest amount of food per capita in whole history

So fucking much this.

The fuckers breed like rats. Hell, they even act like rats.

What is terraforming the post.

Abortion should be illegal for white babies and mandatory for everything else's child

>implying we should give a fuck about Africa India or china's population

Shut our borders and let them sort themselves out abortion is murder

we are only pro abortion for blacks and latinos here in america. Whites babies are illegal to abort. That's why we don't try to shut down inner city abortion clinics, but the rural ones get fucked with a lot legislatively

If immigration is White genocide, then abortion is White suicide.

Whites never stood a chance once they accepted Political Correctness Law as their main source of happiness.

>how much of us would exist
US - that is a key.
To have an abortion you have to have at least some money, or a country that exist.
We get abortions, 3rd world countries get kids.

Cred Forumsacks are typically sperglords who adopt antisocial and overtly misogynistic ideological platforms to retroactively justify why women won't talk to them.

>apply to have kids

you are a fucking liberal. having children is a human biological right, taxpayers or not, having the government dictate who can and can't have children is bluepilled af and you should fuck off

It's not so much that I'm pro-abortion. It's that I'm anti-single mother.

China, India and Africa are overpopulated shitholes that need abortion. The west is underpopulated, aging and dying, and needs the lack of abortion.

Abortion is great, it is population control for the niggers and spics. we should encourage them to abort, and cut welfare to anybody who has a child. that way they dont have kids.

Thing is, we need whites to not abort

Sabrina Stewart

Abortion should only be allowed for niggers, spics, and jews. Whites should be encouraged to have children.

Did you burn the coal?

Of course not. And it's called oil drilling when men do it.

>and while we're at it, what the fuck is your solution to overpopularing the planet? how do you think that thing will play out?

What? Since when are we trying to stop overpopulation now? Seems like we're moving in the opposite direction where the third world is heavily encouraged to overwhelm western society while the west is encouraged to embrace things like sodomy, faggotry, niggers and abortion.

>there are people ITT that fell for the embryos and fetuses are people with rights meme

oh yeah because abortion is a viable means of population reduction for classes that don't have a birth rate above 1.0. idiot bitch nigger.

>Whites babies are illegal to abort.

LIKE THERE AREN'T FUCKING RETARDED WHITE PIECES OF SHIT.

Fucking hell I hate this stupid argument

1 post by this id.

I'd abort niggers and gypsies.

This. Proper eugenics when?

We should put abortion clinics on every block in the hood and make them completely free.

Abortion is an easy way out for degenerate whores who don't want to deal with the consequences of their promiscuity. People like that need to learn lessons from their actions.

Good goys, kill your babies!

Stop all welfare. It will solve nearly every problem in the world.

There are a lot of christian jew nigger fags who need degenerates in this world to feel like they are worth a grain of salt.
If we completely stopped intervening with people who are starving to death because they are stupid enough to keep reproducing, mother nature will eventually take care of them and no money will be wasted on black things.

Overpopulation is a meme and would only apply to China, India and Africa. I'm against abortion in white countries because fertility rates are very low and politicians are replacing the population with shitskins, who have 3-4 children with the help of the state (welfare). Being pro-abortion means being against whites.

That shows blacks being more opposed to it, which isn't surprising. I've never seen a source for the "niggers are the ones getting abortions" meme.

As a nationalist I'm pro abortion, the vast vast majority of all mentally retarded and downies get aborted and niggers use abortion the most.

If only there was a way to prevent unwanted pregnancies from occurring in the first place. We can only dream. Dumbass.

>Implying Christianity isn't a Jewish trick.

Abortion should be illegal only for whites

Okay then Austria! You're only purpose is fried chicken now?

Because it is evil and degenerate.

If you want no grandchildren you are going the right way about it OP.