Why do lefties always have to nitpick their arguments?

Why do lefties always have to nitpick their arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_facts.html
southeastasianews.org/portarthur/court_transcript.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can white males recover from this?

Terrorism needs a political motive. Unless the false-flaggers are correct, there was no political motive for Port Arthur.

There actually is no evidence to suggest that he is or was ever Christian. Typical leftist behaviour, again with the lies to support their 'argument'.

Think of that the next time you're being blown up by Muslims heh

Wtf I hate white people now.

>Why do lefties always have to nitpick their arguments?

Do the facts matter or don't they?

White People conformed to just be better at everything?

Even literally retarded whites are better than moslems

I've heard aussies claim the port arthur massacre was a false flag for gun control that ended up being very successful in it's purpose. Wasn't the perpetrator functionally retarded?

Can we have a /leftie butthurt general/? I was going to make one

I don't think it was a flase flag, but it did pave the way for extreme gun control.

He had an IQ of 66.

If you look at the rare picture of him now, he is so pathetic looking.
Developer Inactive
Developer Inactive

>I've heard aussies claim the port arthur massacre was a false flag

You've heard moon-landing denier tier retards who don't have a basic reasoning skills claim that.

Yes, and immediately the country recognized there was a problem and put in place strict gun laws (whether you agree with this or not is besides the point). It took ONE incident and we got our shit sorted.

How many "religion of peace" events will it take before we consider taking action? Hmmm...

Don't know what happened to the picture there.

He was pretty damn accurate for a hipfiring retard, for certain. He never even practiced for it.

>no source, name or anything in the picture
>everything is assumed to be taken without question

>we got our shit sorted.
AKA we got cucked by the government

50 years ago almost all western countries had guns and there wasnt even close to the amount of terrorist attacks we had today

Well like I said, that was besides the point of my post. What I am saying is we immediately took country-wide action for a single, one off event. But muslims can be running around knifing people in the guts like no ones business and people will still be claiming we shouldn't do anything.

SO IIRC this half retarded guy walks into a cafe/bar/whatever, starts firing from the hip, headshots pretty much everyone, and doesnt miss a single shot

something like that, anyway. absolutely legit

>having to dig up something from 20 years ago to deflect from something happening every month

>He was pretty damn accurate

As in, missing every shot that wasn't point blank. Not a single fatality that wasn't point blank range.

>He never even practiced for it.

Except for the fact that he was loaded as fuck and would often go shooting out in the country.

false flag clintons were in Australia that week
look it up also the audio is not interpreted correctly on the pbone call and the photos dont add up. blood doesnt look like that after congealed

watch the staged videos online.

roos lost gun rights because of a fucking setup

He's also mentally handicapped.

So there's that?

He told the cops he never practiced firing from the hip and you'd be surprised at how hard it is, even from point-blank.

Wow, ableist much?

why do you think it happened on a place isolat3d from reporters and cops to get ther quick

really makes my shart marts firing

>He told the cops

He told the cops a lot of contradictory lies

>never practiced firing from the hip

How do you know that? how do you know he fired from the hip in the Cafe?

>how do you know he fired from the hip in the Cafe?

That's what the witnesses say hi, or someone masked as him.

He was also a crack shot, he 360 noscoped everyone

>That's what the witnesses say

That's what you say.

He killed mostly white Australian's so why do they care?

Holy shit that's hilarious; though that has to be the old school greens. As in the ones who actually cared about the Australian environment not identity politics.

There are a few things that are odd. Besides the fact that he managed to kill so many with deadly accuracy that not even a special forces soldier pull off, counted his shots (1 round left in breach while reloading in case he could be attacked) yet he had an IQ of 66.
Why the need for a 30 year embargo on the evidence? And illegally denying a coronial inquest?

This probably sounds like a lot of conspiracy website; but it does ask some very interesting questions that no one else cares to; especially about protocols not being followed or ignored (collecting evidence)
southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_facts.html

There was a witness that also shouted: No, no, not here!

>There was a witness that also shouted: No, no, not here!

Again, 50th hand hearsay. But let us suppose you're 100% right, taken at it's highest what does "no, no, not here" prove?

Is it possible an outward expression of the disbelief and terror someone felt while realising is to say something along the lines of: Stop / this can't be happening to me / not here.

Of course not! It had to be a CIA plant which was double crossed to clean up any loose ends. No other possibility.

southeastasianews.org/portarthur/court_transcript.html

Also, I don't know if you've ever seen retards handling firearms but conscription gives pretty good insight on that. It's doubtful that a guy with an IQ of 66 managed this.

That's Perks reading the facts, not a witness saying it.

Also note that as a response to this one man's actions, we had the most comprehensive and radical overhaul of gun ownership laws the world had seen.

Maybe lefties should bear that in mind when we keep spouting that we can't punish all Mudslimes for the acts of individual terrorists?

Why not get our gun rights back and get rid of muslims too?