How do I mobilize the alt-right in my country when I live in liberal paradise that is Vancouver, BC?

How do I mobilize the alt-right in my country when I live in liberal paradise that is Vancouver, BC?

Sincerely,
A leaf

We can meet up and discuss it

Sincerely,
Another Vancouver leaf

I concur

Would either of you happen to attend the liberal hellhole that is UBC?

I used to, but then I graduated. Luckily I didn't venture onto campus often but some of those tables set up in the SUB pissed me off.

The subs gone now, the only thing redeeming about campus was the pit which was still a half decent dive bar with cheap beer and a decent aesthetic.

It's a club now...

Vancouverite (currently residing in LA, but I go back and forth) reporting in. My industry brings me from one left-wing commie paradise, to another :(

were here, make no mistake. the smart move right now is just to be quiet a roll when the opportunity presents itself

Canada is dead since multi culturalism. Get over it.

No.1 Importation of Canada is - New liberal voters from other countries.

What I would give to find so one on this campus that actively discusses and agrees with right wing politics

You on campus?

Oh yeah, new Pit is awful. Old Pit was already too small and they made it even smaller with more booths? What the hell. Hows the new Sub?

Anyone /UBC/ here?

I haven't been back in almost 10 years but are safe spaces, political correctness and feminism a thing there now?

It's a three story mall that's 1/3rd the size.

It's good but it's just not the same. I was always a fan of the brutalist architecture of the old one. As time goes I find that i appreciate the late 70's and 80's concrete structures on campus more than the new metal/glass constructed ones.

What're majoring in? How bad is the campus for SJW stuff?

If it wasn't for the fact that 40% of the populous are in esl and don't give a shit they would be. The only thing keeping this campus from falling that way is the Chinese influence. It's like the two occurrences cancel each other out

Arts- economics

Its bad but I feel like it's better than the worst that the US has to offer. I have no fucking clue why these are going upside down

The answer lies in the slanted eyes.

>all these fucking leafs
>leafs congregating and mobilizing
report this thread

Do what Brevik did, please

If anyone on this thread is actually in van or UBC, if you see a handsome guy driving this fucker don't hesitate to say hi. We need to stick together in these desperate times.

And if it's upside down fucking sorry I'm on my phone

do something radical, be a punk

Why do you have a Canadian flag if youre in china???

Draw a swastika on the E on main mall

>Le chinks are people too meme

Classic joke very funny fuck off.

Fuck off Chang nobody wants you here.

Have you not noticed the wave of xenophobia & outright racism that has washed over this province as a result of real estate prices?

I was playing cards with one of my mates and they started ranting about transgenders. There's a reason why "A fucking leaf" became such a strong meme, because so many Canadians took a shift to the right and all went on Cred Forums around the same time.

I get the sense people around here say they hate Chang and Pajeet to fit in with Cred Forums. I've seen a spike in anti-Chinese sentiment but it's pretty directly tied to housing prices.