youtube.com/watch?v=xE04Ui90sQY
youtube.com/watch?v=MQbnPn5BM-E
mega.nz/#!MMBi2LwQ!AyiPs1VnsD_E41R0WhOkxqUG0-OJuXXZDjt-8LV8zsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally the exact same thing

The goddamn exchange rates are skewed to their favour

>8 bars of gold for one (1) shekel
>8 FUCKING BARS

Nothing made by a fedora wearing Swede could be redpilled.

what happened to that Cred Forums server

>you can build an automatic iron farm by cramming villagers into a facility with a dense array of confinement chambers
It's perfect. The game literally encourages you to put the merchants in concentration camps.

For the anons that don't know, if there are a sufficient number of "houses" (there are some minimum qualifications set by the game) and villagers (the merchants), an iron golem can spawn. The iron golems drop iron when killed, so you can set up a camp with artificial "houses" (1x1 meter chambers iirc), force the merchants into them, and use them to generate golems from which you can farm iron.

Notch always, even now browses Cred Forums altough it may mostly be Cred Forums there are the big odds that he may be red pilled like the majority of the non Cred Forums, Cred Forums or /soc/ Cred Forums users.
Also, remember that watermelons, chicken and tall black violent things were all added in the same update.

what about x-com?

THEY EVEN HAVE FUCKING GOLEMS

More details plz
How many houses
How do I get the merchants into the houses

I kinda miss playing this game with my Euro friends but they casualized it after the 1.8 Beta update. :/

>Big nosed merchants unable to defend themselves
>Use golems or player instead
>Take crops you planted
>Make Hebrew sound

>Make Hebrew sound

audible kek

just get the feedthebeast launcher instead

I haven't built one in years so I don't really remember. If you search "Iron golem farm minecraft" on youtube, the videos will provide exact figures. You might be able to use leashes to pull them into the houses, but if not just push them into a minecart and cart them in.

>merchants
>rubbing hands
>big nose
>golems to defend them
this can't be a coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=xE04Ui90sQY

That's why you pen them up in a small space and collect the golems they naturally produce.

>germans mia

Please don't discuss mincraft tips here...

Does anyone have a link the Minecraft Cred Forums pack?

>Literally paying for Memecraft

*hand-rubbing intensifies*

While we're on the topic, first check out Notch's twitter, and second, do yourself a favor and check out some of these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQbnPn5BM-E

Seriously, do yourself a favor and at least skim through a couple and learn the backstory of this. It all started here on Cred Forums years ago. You should also watch some of FitMC's videos and the other people Rusher streamed with.

The whole series (it's loooooooong) is like watching the Islamic invasion of Europe from the perspective of the Muslims sped up 1000 times.

It's basically the story of this Minecraft server that's been around since 2010 getting a huge influx of newfags and then going to war.

It's written by the epitome of the boomer couple and their only child autistic son.

Is he australian naturalized swede?

Elaborate

but, those arnt jokes

Don't forget about the big niggers that steal blocks.

t. racemixing aliens (remake)

It's not.

wat

there's a Cred Forums texture pack out there that turns all the villagers into Jews, and changes their, uh, dialogue, I guess, into the Happy Merchant laugh

it also upgrades some other textures, changes the paintings to Cred Forums images, and adds racist songs to the jukebox, including Notorious KKK

2b2t is a ridiculous fucking server, I tried playing but I gotta prepare for it, and play during the middle of the night if I plan on waiting through that long damn Q time.

I haven't played on it in a year; I assume it collapsed in on itself because of infighting or doxing.

Can you link it?

Don't forget that they summon golems to their defense, and if you ever hurt any of them they will all hate you for it.

>someone payed money for this

>The whole series (it's loooooooong) is like watching the Islamic invasion of Europe from the perspective of the Muslims sped up 1000 times.

What did you mean by this?

Is this Sam Hyde's new book?

oh shit, I guess it still exists

here's one updated for 1.9.2, I haven't used it yet though: mega.nz/#!MMBi2LwQ!AyiPs1VnsD_E41R0WhOkxqUG0-OJuXXZDjt-8LV8zsw

I love how Notch un-cucked himself and realized he is a billionaire who doesn't have to answer to anyone anymore.

There is a video of me committing genocide against these fucks on my cousins server when he streamed it. I burned them alive with flint and tinder.

At least skim through a few videos. The whole saga of 2b2t is unbelievable. It's a microcosm of human history.

it's called "fuck you money" for a reason.

Did you hear about Clinton's Blackberry phones?

They were destroyed!

I bet a German wrote this.

>It's a microcosm of human history.

What did you mean by this?

ive tried playing FTB, but all the modpacks always crash during initialisation, ive got a good computer so i dont think hardware is the issue

It's human history on a small scale. What takes a decade in real life takes a day in Minecraft.

Well I watched the video you linked before. I don't really get what you mean. These blokes only just started playing this server recently, how can it provide any insight after it's already been destroyed?

>not playing tekkit or any other mod pack including good projectE

Enjoy eating shit

They bring in a shitload of newfags and basically ruin the server for everyone that was there for years

Kek