I like Poland

They don't even allow Kebab, their guns are decent (especially for the price) and their women are pretty.

Poland thread.

Also, why to Brits hate Poles? Is is because they're Muslims now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upTBiQEow94
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/unemployment-rate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/659620/Britain-prison-huge-rise-EU-convicts-150million-taxpayer
niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me guess, you also love black cock.

Oh look, Ahmed here wants to shitpost in my thread. Your ancestors would have gassed you kraut

If Poland's so great, why do they need to go to England?

In my experience Poles integrate well. They learn the language, work hard, engage and take part in the society of the country they move to, have conservative values and their women are hot. What's not to like?

I don't get why W. Europeans hate Poles. They seem pretty cool

Because people hate immigrants. Ain't that the whole point?

>Poland thread
>Russian girl OP pic
okay

you live in literally the most cucked country in the world lmao.

Nice quads. "Hans" confirmed Ahmed.
Also Pole chicks are pretty hot tbqh.

But they don't seem to mind their peaceful refugees.

Only shitty ones

Quads of truth

Did the Brits even take refugees?

Poles are definitely based, I wish it was easier for them to immigrate to the US desu

There's quite a lot of skanky Poles

German girls love the for sure.

>most cucked country
>anywhere but Sweden

t. ozgul roachshit

same reason greeks went to england

no russian girls look like that

We hate Poles because they behave exactly as Muslims do. They come here, create an enclave, refuse to speak our language, are criminal as fuck and get all offended when somebody points all this shit out. They're scum.

youtu.be/upTBiQEow94

Quads checked

The chavs who beat or murder polish immigrants are the bottom of the barrel. Why they attack fellow Europeans rather than the dune coons or black immigrants is beyond me. If you are willing to beat or kill people, it doesn't seem like you would care if you were called racist.

Can any britbongs explain?

Pic related, best CC

it's mostly because of the sheer number of them, even most centrist people think it's a piss take now
the ones that have come in the last couple of years have been really low quality too
also, companies don't train locals any more as it's cheaper to draft in a ready made pole

But you guys love Muslims so much you made one your King of London?

>Also, why to Brits hate Poles?

Because the poles that come here are literally worse than the scummiest brits.

Nice hijab

>why to Brits hate Poles

Because british "people" are the shittiest bunch in Europe.
Let their island sink

Its like what the Mounties now wear right?

No, the Muslims and lefties of London did that. Luckily I'm nowhere near London.

Poles tend to be in more contact with the natives than Muslims, Muslims are extremely exclusionary. Because Poles have a higher contact level with natives than Muslims it stands to reason that more Poles will get their shit beat in than Muslims. Remember, the people who do these attacks are the bottom of the barrel (even though I think they're fucking great) so they regularly have disputes over drug dealing and shit. On top of this, Muslims don't utilise the police service anywhere near as much as Poles because their religion explicitly states that they're not allowed to recognise bodies of power other than Allah, so they generally don't report beatings and instead deal with it themselves.

I would be more understanding of brits wanting to send all of them back if I actually felt like they were going to uncuck themselves and get rid of the pakis too, but even with brexit they still seem ubercucked. As of right now I'm fine with Poland colonizing britannistan because they're just taking money that britfags would've otherwise given to shitskins anyway.

>Why do the brits hate poles.
You pretend to like them, despite ever having met one. They are not based slavs who tolerate no kebab like Cred Forums makes them out to be. They come here, work, send their money back home, some of them are even on benefits, they mostly spend their freetime drinking outside corner shops, they spit everywhere, drunk all the time. They are the niggers of europe.

EVERYONE IN BRITAIN IS ON BENEFITS YOU NANNY STATE LIVING PLEB

Because we get the shit level ones here.
"in my county I am doctor,here I must pick cabbage" Bs.

>tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/unemployment-rate

We send you our retards. Our crimerate plummeted once you startef to let them in.

THIS!

Well, why do you think people call the UK Bongistan?

>every eastern european immigrant
Only the scum has to immigrate. Estonians for example are nigger tier. Their crime rate other than rapes in par with the niggers.

1/3 of the interracial children in the uk are born to polish mothers.

FACT.

Certainly made me ponder my current circumstances

Doesn't surprise me, mate

source?

im pretty much in love with a polish girl actually. feelsbadman

>They come here, create an enclave, refuse to speak our language,

I can only assume this is a large city problem.

There are plenty of poles in my town but they mostly speak English and there's definitely no 'enclave'. There's no street that's all Polish, like there is with the Pakis.

Sounds about right. Women who emigrated are usualy sluts without any skills who are perfectly happy living from gimmiedats. Britain is turning into a dumping ground of social failures. I spend a month in UK and this place is infested with worst bydlo you can find.

I could actually believe this. I work in quite a shit area infested with poles and blacks. The vast majority of polish women i see have black kids

The biggest enclave is London (a muslim one)

Well I'm in Leeds. It's pretty bad in places up here.

You're right about that, but that doesn't make it any less bad for the Poles to do it.

>guns in Poland
1 fucking gun per 100 citizens

Oh yeah? Try to think about this way: if Poles didnt create their own enclaves they would be swallowed like you are being now. It simple reaction to the shit that happens around.

Roughly 1 in 35 in the UK. What are the gun laws like in Poland?

I don't care about the wellbeing of Poles, they have their own country, this is mine. I know you want to defend them because they're your people, but they're scum. They act like Muslims do, that's the niggiest of all niggy behaviours. They came in to this country and failed to respect it, nothing you can say can excuse their blatant lack of respect for their host country. If I came to Poland I wouldn't dare act like a cunt, I'd try my damn hardest to integrate fully and behave according to Polish ways. I expect the same courtesy from Poles.

>picture of blonde woman in hijab

Western women are supposed to show tits and ass

practically only for sport

>In my experience Poles integrate well.

Because all of them are criminals and end up in prison which have a largely polish culture due to mostly being filled with the polish.

Because they are more criminal than any other immigrant group.

Yeah pretty much the same in the UK. I honestly expected you Poles to have more guns than us.

Truth be told.
They're sound.

Russian girls are the best looking in the world, Amerilard.

What's the benefits system like in Ireland? I'm thinking that the UK's idiot stance on gibmedats is what's drawing in the scummy ones.

Well if they feel threatened/alone in a new country it's only natural to form closed societies, niggy behaviour however is another matter. Its no secret that our immigrants arent exactly rocket scientists and it's so easy to travel nowadays..

I can't hear over the cock in your mouth.

Poland is a giant shithole.
It may be white as hell, but the whites there stab each other, rob each other etc.
Its one big ghetto.

i know some bro poles tho but they say the same.

>no russian girls look like that
she doesnt look like polish nor russian. id say scandi

>their guns are decent
Too bad barely anybody owns any because the gun law is written so "teh plebs" can't get them without bribery.

But the same happens when britbongs come to Poland, get drunk unconscious and act like cunts. Although that's tourists and tourists are the worst people ever.

kys, #1 melting; cultureless and need to fuck off hard with your booism

Everyone who is anti Poland deserves to be tortured and murdered. Everyone who hurts an innocent Polish person deserves to burn in hell. First and foremost that applies to Britbong goatfucker Achmeds. I swear to god one day the blade will reach you whether you hide in Tel Aviv, Ankara or Washington.

I am ethnic Russian btw and was ignorant, too. But now I see and I am enlightened for Poland is savior. POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA!!!

Kill all Muslims for Poland!

If you feel threatened or alone in a foreign country then you go home, it's simple logic. Let's assume they did feel alone and threatened, does that give them right or reason to be so criminal?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
>express.co.uk/news/uk/659620/Britain-prison-huge-rise-EU-convicts-150million-taxpayer

If they didn't for enclaves and instead branched out in to wider British society and properly adopted British customs they'd find a lot of friends and support. The only reason they'd feel alone (which is a pathetic excuse) is because they refuse to integrate thus leaving them hated.

We get foreign tourists that are cunts too, but we forgive them because they're just temporary tourists letting of steam. It's not pleasant but it's at least not damaging to society as a whole.

Brits dislike Poles that move to Britain because they're usually scum. They're not representative of the actual Polish people.

>why do brits hate people who violently assault and Rob them at higher rates than niggers and muds and commit crime/fill up prisons at the highest rate of any immigrant groups.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

The answer is simple. The retards and chavs go away because they decided not to attend school becuase "Muh polund nu germanization i don't want to learn german :(((((" and now they work there for shitty money while the actual working and nice people are just sitting here laughing at these retards while our crime rate drops.

I shit you not sometimes sources are unnecessary but this is not the case here. Where is your fucking proof.

Check my sources.

We took a few hundred but we took them directly from the camps in Syria and told all the ones in Europe already to fuck off

Never trust Eternal Pirogi. They will start ww3.

>why to Brits hate Poles?
The same reason burgers hate mexicans
They show up uninvited, commit crimes, claim welfare and undercut small businesses by doing shoddy work with shoddy materials

she has russian shawl over head. you americunts are worse than niggers

we should actually strip all who emigrated out of their citizenship, give them some extra bracket of 10000 a year and make them immigrate back on normal terms. this way well cleanse ourseves of the bydlo and leave eternal anglo with problem they themselves facilitaed

I worked with poles in a Scottish pub. They were chefs, they worked fast and I never had a problem with them. They didn't speak too much, but Ithink that had more to do with the job than fluency. I also had aconversation with one on a beach once. He was drinking bear in a tracksuit and offered me one. In my limited experience with them they seem okay.

Ignorant American probably thinks it's a hijab

Brits hate poles because its not PC to hate dune coons and they're scared people will think they're racist

To spread the troops.

Checked.

Top kek.you should being that up after the mosque visit today you dirty mudslime.

North East bitter cunt.

>this is mine
Usual clothing this mong wears is a football top, trainers and a tracksuit of he goes out to a posh event.

No need to be so upset, Muhammad.

You brownies should start being nicer to Polish QTs or we'll have to set you straight.

Haven't you got some immigrants to show how to fuck your wife fritz?

>letting of steam
>daily mail link
Fucking hell. It's professor hawking

Poland is poor drafts and drunk

Slightly too heavy to be the best CC, but definatelly up there among the best. I, on the other hand, was thinking about buying American. S&W bodyguard .380 looks pretty fun and is really tiny.

>They are the niggers of europe.
Poles are more like the Mexicans of Europe, because they actually work.

He's not wrong though and if you think he is you're delusional.

Too bad it's a matter of reading you fucking loser.

Leave banter to people with more than half a wit.

Next time you try being edgy on le4chan anomalous base, do it on /r/Cred Forums.

what guns can poles even own?

They used to be very restrictive. Right now they're not that bad. Better than in UK I think. But it takes time for people to get them. Right now we have a license system.

No license required for blackpowder weapons. There's about 500 thousand blackpowder revolvers in Poland, bu no one can give the exact number, because you are not required to register them. You only have to register when you're buying powder (but you can get it legally from a friend or a family member)

Self-defense license - hardest to get. You can buy just one piece, need to pass psychiatric evaluation, pass exam on shooting range and prove that your life is in viable, constant danger. The last part is the hardest, so people simply don't bother with this type of license.

Collector's license - you need to be a registered collector and pass a test from knowledge about guns and gun law and pass psychiatric evaluation. No restriction on type of guns and their ammount that you can get. But there's a catch. You are not allowed to carry the gun outside designated property.

Hunter's licence - one of the most popular. You need to be a registered hunter, pass a test organized by hunters association (relatively simple one), pay a monthly fee and pass the psychiatric evaluation. I think you can get up to 10 pieces, but no machine guns, no mouse guns, etc...You are allowed to carry the guns outside your property, but only when you're going to, or coming from a hunt.

Sporting license - definatelly the most popular. You need to register with a shooting club, go to training sessions for half a year, pay a lot of fees, pass the psychiatric evaluation, pass a series of tests (depending on the gun that you are gettin) and participate in shooting tournaments at least twice a year. But you can get pretty much any gun you want (in practice the police can cause trouble when you have more than 10 firearms) and you have the full concealed carry rights.

i would gladly get rid of my polish citizenship. i piss on poland and i piss on you

Eastern Europe will remain white while Western Europe turns more brown than a Brazilian toilet.

Maybe 50 years of Soviet occupation did some good by sheltering them from globalist scumbags and giving them a paranoia mindset.

Additionally there's talk of introducing two new types of licenses:

Home defense license - only for smoothbarrel shotguns, but it's supposed to be very easy to get (10 hours in the shooting range, psych evaluation and you need to be a home-owner).

Militiamen's license - very similiar to sporting license but instead of joining a shooting club you'll need to join a Rifleman's Association (large civilian paramilitary organization that works closely with Ministry of Defence).

Oh, I forgot to mention, that you cannot hold own guns once you were sentenced in a criminal court.

>it's another 'Americans furiously romanticize Poland because they read about the Siege of Vienna on Wikipedia and saw some Deviantart of a winged hussar and believe that some fantasy white European identity exists anywhere outside of their own imaginations' thread

they are excellent plumbers though

>believe that some fantasy white European identity exists anywhere outside of their own imaginations' thread
t. Ahmed Muhammad Brown

I wish winters like that came back to us. I remember there was real snow back when I was a child, now it's just dark, cold and dirty.

Hey, better Poles than Pakistanis or Pooinloos, at least we're white?

at least pakies or chinks arent that fucking arrogant like poles are

No but, your grandmother loved Russian cock

Bullshit, Poland is fine, who are you to say otherwise? I'm not telling people what it's like in Germany, I don't live there. You should follow the same logic

Well, I can't help it if that's your experience

I dont hate poles. Theyre pretty based, jew wise and will always buy you a drink. Also they come here to work rather than sit around park benches being black and making a mess while looking for white wominz to rape.

Oh and they dont blow up or cheat you.

im polish myself

Ever heard of sporting licence? It's expensive to get, but you circumvent all the police bullshit.

this desu

People hate muslims (by extension rapists and terrorists) but not Poles, Polish are hard working decent white folk.

yeah we're sorry for letting all the chavs in tracksuits on steroids fly over to your country but hey, it's been a lot safer in Poland thanks to that since 2004! so fuck you.

same goes to you ahmed, I've lived in Berlin for half a year and it was much worse than living here

pay debts

Well, you got our scum, and also are too afraid of lefties crying "raciss" to go after real subjects. We understand.

>why to Brits hate Poles

Because they're not allowed to do that with niggers, "asians" and whatever colored else they have.

When a populace emigrates in large numbers to a new country, the Native population begins to lose the ability to consider the individual and see's them as a cultural group. So if a portion of the immigrants seem undesirable to host nation backlash happens and the strength of the backlash correlates with the numbers of those who are entered. Not seeing much about Italian or Spanish immigrants.

The most retarded guys from my highschool went straight to UK after graduating while everyone kinda smart and decent stayed.

Have fun brits :)

That bitch is basically wearing a Hijab

>same reason
Fleeing a coup?

I thought they came to make easy cash in hand monies and claim the child tax credits.

Poles are a pretty good. Above most 7/11s here.

Idk. I haven't comes across any Brit negativity towards poles. What do you mean & Which ones?

Pretty sure that is a Russian head scarf. Not an Arab head scarf. A.k.a hijab. What do you think nuns look like Arab women in 'niqab' now?

I for one love Poland. It's one of my favourite countries and Krakow is one of my favourite cities.

I love the women.

I think the area east of Germany but west of Russia has the most beautiful women on the planet.

Furthermore, Poland is ruled by the nationalist Law and Justice party, a great benevolent force.

Behold: Another ingrate migrant. Really, there's never been anything worthwhile in Europe except for Germans; shame that they had to die for that.

Poles are very racist to muslims and nigros and the good, tolerant brits are punishing them.
They need to see how it's on the other side of the fence, get off their high horse and accept the multicultural mode of Europe.

Nuns are basically muslim women... No drunken debauchery, no casual sex, prays to god all day, walk around showing almost no skin and is against every western value like homosexuality, genderqueer bugchasing, feminism, adultery ++++

niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf

That's a scarf

I'd say the smarter ones get the fuck out because there's no chance of development in this shithole, not necessarily to the UK but abroad overall. I have two friends who work at Rocksteady Studios and Frontier Developments. Most retards will be retards no matter where they go, except abroad they'll have a higher standard of living for doing the same shitty construction/plumber work. I feel like the smarter ones have a higher chance of succeeding abroad.
>nationalist
What the fuck are you talking about. They're as socialist as you can get. They introduced free 500zł for every child and now keep increasing taxes to make up for it.
Much much higher living standards, everywhere you go. I worked in Denmark for a month this year and earned 4-5 times what I would earn here doing construction work and I didn't even make the minimum wage.

>I feel

Poo in the loo Engineers come to Canada to become taxi drivers. I would look up actual statistics/do some research before going abroad.

>Love slavs

Not a surprise, you did the same in WW2

Actually I'll give you some rough stats: up to the 1970s, there was a ~50% of getting a tenure track job eventually in the US with a STEM Ph.D. Now it's ~10%.

Threadly reminder that Poland saved Vienna from Muslim hordes.

Poles are by far the most honourable and loyal people I have met; also, Polish women are beautiful. They are also an intelligent people, though I suppose they aren't sending their best to the UK. They are unfortunate to have absolute scum (Russians and Germans) as neighbours. However, Pilsudski's intermarium is slowly becoming a reality, and I would not be surprised if Poland was the center of European civilization 100 years from now in a new PLC Golden Age, while Germany, UK, and France become pathetic Muslim shitholes and an utter disgrace to their ancestors.

oh yeah whole Poland misses you, please come back we need you

>What the fuck are you talking about. They're as socialist as you can get. They introduced free 500zł for every child and now keep increasing taxes to make up for it.

Not nationalist per se. It's a moderate centre-right party, with a strong etatist wing and a patriotic backbone. When you compare it to the rest of the Europe - then I guess you can say they are nationalistic. But sticking to the straight definition of the term - they aren't.

As to the socialism - let's not get ahead of ourselves. They introduced a large program that's supposed to increase fertility rates by supporting families who decide to have two children instead of one. All things considered - it's not such a bad idea after all. And we know that pro-family tax cuts from western countries barely work. So give PiS a chance :)
Plus - last time they were in power they cut the taxes. Now they are only taxing foreign corporations that have been avoiding taxation for 25 years. That's OK in my book.

BTW remember that nationalists are quite often flirting with socialism as well :)