youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg0RCv_0GY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlD4wY_yhck
youtube.com/watch?v=_PoyRKS9Sy0
vocaroo.com/i/s0zrnncfgzUw
bibleserver.com/text/ESV/Matthew7:15-20
youtube.com/watch?v=9X6x9JgueoA
bibleserver.com/text/ESV/Matthew7:21-23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is your favorite verse in the Bible?

Protestant Denominations
Top 3?
Bottom 3?

My pick:

>Top
Lutheran
Methodist
Baptist

>Bottom
JW
Mormon
Pentecostal

Why haven't you swallowed the Calvin Pill yet? It is the only way to understand G-d's love in a world full of tragedies without being stalemated by atheists.

If the Malaysian Muslim comes, just ignore and hide. He ruined the last thread we had with his funposting and spamming.

FUCK OFF KEKS !!!

THIS PLACE BELONGS TO KEK!

REEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Not a bad list at all. Here's mine:

>Top 3
Methodism (old school non-cucked Methodism)
Free-Will Baptism
Lutheranism

>Bottom 3
Pentecostalism
Rock n' Roll strobe light powerpoint presentation contemporary hip and young feel-good Protestantism (technically interdenominational, to be fair)
Hard Calvinism

>Top
Mormon
Presbyterian
Lutheran

>Bottom
Pentecostal
Baptist
Anglican

> christianity
> somehow politics\news

also -

> christians
> not cucks

Do you guys realize that you are just a jewish joke?

>Top 3
Lutheran (Traditional)
Presbyterian (PCA)
Anglican

>Bottom
Pentecostal
Baptists
7th Day Adventist

I don't consider Mormons or Jehovah's witnesses Protestants
>Rock n' Roll strobe light powerpoint presentation contemporary hip and young feel-good Protestantism
I honestly almost prefer atheists to this

Did yomeone ever told you that christianity is the MOST cucked religion?

I mean, pope sucked dirdy, smelly, nigger feet and thats pretty disgusting.

Why do you worship a corpse on the cross? The symbol of weakness, death and servile surrender?

The sort of liberal fun centre churches that "Rock Out 4 Jesus" or whatever seem to focus too much on the external stimuli of worship rather than the intimate personal relationship with God. It's the theme park denomination of Christianity - "Here I am, entertain me, make me feel good". Inherently selfish and worldly. Anyway, here's a vid that may give rise to a good chuckle for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=giM04ESUiGw
I also apologise on behalf of Australia for Hillsong, by the way.

I almost have, but it's difficult for me to believe that God selectively chose a limited amount people to be saved while damning the rest and neither the saved nor the unsaved have any choice whatsoever.

It robs man the agency of free will to accept Jesus Christ by attributing the very ability to accept grace to God.

This may very will be the case in the face of Eph 2:8-9. But if free will is completely independent from salvation, why even bother with free will in the first place? Why not just make us all love God from the start?

James White mentioned that Calvinism is the only one that gives God a choice. He can either:

>save everyone
>save noone
>save who he chooses

>It's the theme park denomination of Christianity
perfect. and kek at the video

>Orthodox
youtube.com/watch?v=65_5pw0ThXE

>Catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=VY1w3EhXqwo

>Protestant
youtube.com/watch?v=yq7Gs9j7AFw

"it didn't have to end like this"

Generic answer and a cop-out, but Matthew 5-7.

1 Corinthians 13

enough said

I don't understand this reasoning.

Choice A and B are not mutually exclusive to God having sovereignty. There is no reason to say God could not choose to save everyone or choose to save no one.

I thought grace was supposed to be God's gift to all men, being contingent on those who are willing to accept it but in calvinism man's will to accept it is God's gift so it is impossible for some men to accept it even if they wanted to and vise versa.

I'm just asking if man's free will and salvation are completely separated from each other, what point is there in man having free will in the first place?

Great music selections m8o, Rachmaninoff is great. Wasn't JS Bach Lutheran though?

1 Corinthians 15, it's the earliest evidence of the resurrection.

>1 Corinthians 13

GTFO you hateful resentful bigot

I guess you got to be poor so you hate everyone

now check mate

and get a loan and another job you idiot!

True. Paul quotes a credo and says that it was given to him, ie someone taught him this oral tradition. Possibly some of the disciples themselves. 1 Cor. was one of first epistles written by him, so this oral tradition was around from within the first 15 years of Christianity's beginning. He also mentions that many people can attest to seeing the risen Christ, so he has social proofing to back up his claims. Many people would back Paul up when he says that Christ had risen.

Good post.

Posting some anti-feminist scripture in this bread.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in — everything — to their husbands.

1 Timothy 2:9-15
likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works. Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Titus 2:3-5
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

1 Peter 3:1-7
In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives, as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior. Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands; just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.

1 Corinthians 7:1-5
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 11:1-16
Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head. For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.

For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. That is why a wife ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman; for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God. Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a wife to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering. If anyone is inclined to be contentious, we have no such practice, nor do the churches of God.

1 Corinthians 14:33-35
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

>evidence of resurrection
>hearsay from ancient jewish scriptures
pick one and only one
There was likely no Paul in the first place. The most probably philological interpretation of the parts of the bibble attributed to him are as a screen for the parts of doctrine taken from Marcion when the Catholic church absorbed his congregants.

Good goys... I see you're enjoying your Judeo-Christ-stain values, they are important for preserving your Western heritage!

God's Word confirmed for deepest redpill.

But of course we already knew that :^)

And, finally, some anti-degeneracy scripture.

1 Corinthians 6:9-20
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

How much do you hate your mother on a scale of 1--10?

He does not select some people, he choose the jews because they where the most weak not because they were special . And then he became god of all people.

The father does not even judge , if someone throws people in hell it would be jesus

John 5:22
>For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son

Hey, here's a thought:

You will all see true life, you will all meet true life, see who or what is really out there, when you DIE.

You will know what is really is, when you DIE.

What have you seen in your life, in your life time, that is supernatural, or other-worldly?

How much belief can you give to "near-death experiences"?

The only way you will ever see true life, what's out there, is when you DIE.

If he follows Christ, then 10, just as the Scriptures preach :)

openbible.info/topics/mothers

Scratch that, I misread, make that 0/10.

Goodnight everybody, haha.

You got it right the first time.

Same guy but posting from phone. He was Lutheran but converted to Catholicism

Everything in its proper time and according.

You haven't answered anything I've asked.

Under calvinism, he clearly does select some people to be saved, the natural logical conclusion that follows from that is that he does not select everyone else.

Thoughts on Roman Catholics?

Jw are pretty based. They don't follow any pagan holidays like Christmas. Seems pretty pure to me. Plus, they're generally nice people. The door to door thing is annoying though.

Ah, interesting to know. As a history buff, I wonder how that came to be. I wonder how the German Lutheran nobility reacted.

Proverbs 1:5-7
Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance, to understand a proverb and a saying, the words of the wise and their riddles. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 18:6-7
A fool’s lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating. A fool’s mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

John 3:16-21
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Not keen on it, but they're ultimately saved.

JWs from my experience are lovely people. That Arianism and whole 'Jesus-is-Michael' thing is a bit iffy to me though.

Only true creed. All others are heretics

I just wanted to point out that calvinism is wrong , there might be some verses what could support it but the rest of the whole bible is against it.

What are some major important doctor and that I should know from the Bible?

I don't read enough, but I want to stidy profusely.

*doctrine

Start with what's called the 'Roman's Road to Salvation' my friend. It is the most basic fundamental rundown of the Gospel. John 3:16 too. From there it wouldn't hurt to read the Gospels.

gotquestions.org/Romans-road-salvation.html

Only those that believe in God may go to heaven. Don't know the exact verse, and cant find it right now with googling.

Just read the bible and make up your own doctrine from that . reading the bible with a certain denomination in mind will let you believe in that denomination

They could be the nicest people in the world, but they're not Christian, by definition.

You don't believe God chooses his elect? What about Ephesians 1?

For example the heaven meme doctrine , not a teaching from jesus , jesus teaches when you die as a christian you sleep and get resurrected in the last day

John 11
> 23Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25

Agreed (first point)

Read all of the New Testament. Read Proverbs and Ecclesiastes. Will get you started good. The Old Testament isn't essential for salvation, but, from Genesis to Revelation, the Bible is a complete work. I haven't read all of it, but I would encourage you to try. The more you read, the more you understand.

Denomination isn't so important as much as avoiding heresy is. Always pray for understanding.

This is false. Your body stays here until it is called up upon His return. Your spirit goes to heaven or hell the very instant you die.

>two christianity slide threads
By Kek, go back to /r/

Doesn't your spirit go to Sheol, and then is judged to go to Heaven or Hell (Gehenna) in the End times? This is what James White and NT Wright teach.

>This is false. Your body stays here until it is called up upon His return. Your spirit goes to heaven or hell the very instant you die.

Citation needed from the bible , if jesus resurrects lazarus he is not in heaven he is dead, or does jesus just pull his soul from heaven? .

Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 12Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 13Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 14Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Lmao it is like listening to Tolkien nerds arguing about LotR

Well that wont save your soul in the end , maybe pay debts and you would understand.

Terrific post.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 15:35-58&version=ESV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Thessalonians 4:13-18&version=ESV
Your body awaits resurrection, is "asleep", until it is time to be renewed and perfected in Christ. Your spirit is in heaven or hell, apart from the body. Remember the criminal who was crucified with Christ:

Luke 23:39-43
One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, “Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!” But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” And he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

The white throne judgement is a separate issue, to my recollection. You'd have to study up on that. Revelation is not my strong point.

i have no idea the bible is not clear about that hades hell sheol , but one thing is sure, the saved sleep until the end times , that is why the bible speaks of the second comming is soon. what happens to the unjust until the second comming is a mystery

>20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

>12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

>7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

I thought Jesus and the other man both went to hades?

Aren't you given a new body at the resurrection, and your spirit waits in Sheol/Hades in the meantime, either being destined for heaven or hell (Gehenna) at the final judgement? I think this is what James White was saying in his 'conversation' with Steven Anderson.
Forgive me if I have misquoted, I haven't seen this video in quite a while (see: last hour so, I think).
youtube.com/watch?v=xJrptikLjq8

Revelation and the resurrection aren't my strong point either tbph.

If the thief went directly to heaven with him ,jesus is a liar
John 20:17
>Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

>Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'
Jeremiah 33:3

bible.org/question/what-does-bible-mean-when-it-says-christ-descended-hell

I can't say with any confidence about hell/hades, but I think it's pretty clear that the saved go straight to heaven, though bodiless.

2 Corinthians 5 is something to read about that.

>die for our sins
>resurrect 3 days later
>also is immortal
>""""ultimate sacrifice""""

if everyone goes to heaven who are the dead in christ who are asleep paul talks about

The Return of the Lord

>13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

>pain doesn't really hurt if it's temporary

Oh look, it's that guy who won't type "God" because he thinks it's using His name in vain. Didn't I talk to you on omegle a few nights ago?

Then why are you keep saying "he died for our sins"
Wouldnt "he was under some pain for a day or so for our sins" more honest

Is he right about Bert Ehrman and Andy standly?
youtu.be/wZWLjgVUrIg

>Not understanding the new covenant.
repent.

t. Muhammad

I don't know that I agree or disagree with you, but be aware that free will is epistemic (contingent only on knowledge) and therefore what is metaphysically possible has no effect or bearing on free will.

He did not just die for our sins he did everything for us
including dying

The dying he did to break the covenant .being dead breaks a contract

I just linked that two posts back, user.

gotquestions.org/soul-sleep.html

The link above seems to do justice to what I was trying to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg0RCv_0GY

What do you think of this video..

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlD4wY_yhck

>being dead breaks a contract
The idiocy of those stories never ceases to astound me
I cant wait for the race war for you to be killed off as useful idiots kek

Reminder that Christianity = Catholicism and all others are heretics

>catholiniggers

>worship mary and saints instead of jesus
>suck on the pope's dick all day

James 1:12 , the Biblical teaching of the Virtue of Grit. The father of integrity and the mentor of perseverance. Through grit all other virtues are granted value via their consistency, and thus it is considered the God virtue.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PoyRKS9Sy0

>protestants
>so insecure you have to make up insults

Not an Athiest btw

Are you Christian?

Are you a hardcore christcuck?

Does faith in Jesus mean faith that He will save you, and if so, does faith in Jesus require rejection of any notion that our salvation has anything to do with our actions or how often we sin? If so, does the command to "go and sin no more" imply no consequences for Christians who don't obey it, and if so, make it more of a suggestion than a command? I think it unlikely the Lord would make a suggestion...

not even christian

protties are equally retarded because they believe the earth was 6000 years old
lmao

y'all christniggers are retarded

No since since I feel I couldn't sincerely start believing in it and most churches seem to stray away from how they are supposed to be. I'd say i'm undecided in my beliefs but that doesn't seem to matter anyway.

Yeah i am not going to look at got question sites , everyone has a diffrent denomination, you would be foolish to just copy someone elses denomination ideas

> The concept of “soul sleep” is not biblical.

Neither is that your soul fucks of to heaven right after you die

>50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

>and this mortal must put on immortality.

>I won't look at it
>you would be foolish
>you
>foolish

What ever happens i will be save , you not so much,you are also at shitskin central, i am afraid you will get owned so repent and belief in the lord jesus christ

Romans 3

#touchJesusNotPenis

i quote my evidence from the bible, not from some links from random sites.

>Linking to a site that tells Christians to support the nation of Israel

>God rules entire world
>Satan revolts
>World is split down to 3 realms where each one (God and Satan) has complete cotnrol of 1 and partial control of another
>GOD WON

Yeah he sure did
I cant wait to kick your ass once again on the Apocalypse Christfag

(((Jesus)))

Find a Bible website that doesn't. I'm not going to reinvent the wheel. Supersessionism is all but verboten by the normalfaggotry who bought Scofield's garbage.

As religious adherents, what do you guys study?

Do you guys study philosophy as well?

>Love does not insist on its own way;

I guess God isnt love afterall then

No he will judge the wicked , and throw them in a fire , but he loves the righteous

>implying the bible says God is literally or only love
>implying the bible explicitly says God insists on His own way
>implying you have any understanding of what that even means
Seriously, what's that rule in argumentation of assuming the arguer is arguing something rational rather than rejecting the argument based on semantics?

yo op I killed a jew in the name of Cred Forums and jesus christ, chek this shit out homie
lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s0zrnncfgzUw

Why did you put pentecostal at the bottom? I found to god in a pentecostal church.

No. But maybe you aren't so smart after all and miss a point?

a) Pope =/= Christianity
b) Stop hating. Start loving. Study bible.

Very beautiful indeed. Thank you.

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Mt 7, 3

>Implying i don't read the Institutes of the Christian Religion

>Hoping for war. Living life filled with hatred.
"Satan isn't real" "There is no sin" "God does not exist. Never reached out for him but pretty sure." "Gas gods chosen people (Of course hating jews has NOTHING to do with god... Just reasonable thing to do right?)"

>Constantly changing interpretation of scripture
>Pope represents god on earth
>Worshipping saints
>Rich as fuck. Money laundry. Corruption

bibleserver.com/text/ESV/Matthew7:15-20

youtube.com/watch?v=9X6x9JgueoA

Honestly not as hardcore as i want to be :(

bibleserver.com/text/ESV/Matthew7:21-23

Computer science

Unironically carpentry, lel.

But in my spare time, I like to study theology and music.

JW and Mormon aren't trinitarian so they generally aren't considered protestant or even christian.

>Top
Baptist
Historical Anglicanism/ACNA/Independent Anglican
>Bottom
United Church of Canada
Anglican Church of Canada/Episcopalian
Anything reformed
Methodism Church of Canada (never actually been to one but from reading there website they sound really conservative unlike the American counterparts)
Not the person you were talking to but I'd like to respond. I've never actually been to a Pentecostal church though recently I did join a bible study with several Pentecostals. But I've always found the whole idea of speaking in tongs really strange, I know its a real thing in the bible but it seems really weird trying to do it today. I'm sure some people actually have that gift but I'm also pretty sure there are a lot of fakers.

wew lad

I am someone who didn't believe in God up until recently.

A question to all of you. What are in your opinion the best AND worst things about:

1) Catholicism
2) Protestantism
3) Orthodox Christianity

Thanks in advance, and also be sure to mention to which one of the 3 you belong, would be interesting to know in combination with your opinion.

1) Catholicism
Utterly cucked
2) Protestantism
Varies according to the denomination but generally not cucked and nationalist
3) Orthodox Christianity
Not cucked but hierarchical system, thus potentially cucked