Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHART

>on a less abstract level there is a practical and tactical benefit to looting

reminder this was taught at yale

>breaking the law is okay as long as you do it in a large group

That logic is flawless.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDD they got blown the fuck out. That was quick. Niggers need to all hang form trees

They're gonna be cleaning up fecal matter for days.

They need to start this shit in Kansas city so I can get my turn to drive down the highway. How come St Louis gets all the action?

And once again americans are sitting on their asses doing nothing

Thats it now im #shartinginthemart

I like that last line
>privilege of not dying for 7 days

Like what would they have done without those 40 hours.... Died quicker?
If you are working at the quikmart and expect to live in comfort there's not something wrong with the system there's something wrong with you.

>There is a tactical and practical benefit in shooting black criminals

Aight then, I'ma go hit up the NAACP offices and loot em for all they're worth. Heard they got some nice shit

Angels looting Shart-In-Mart

is this a cat 3 chimpout?

this was not taught at yale. this is bait. please be bait.

Like you? :)

what are the niggers mad about this time

theres more resistance happening here despite not having access to guns and free speech unlike you

surely this will teach those pesky coppers

taught by mr. BLM himself

AY YO ITS MONDAY AND I NEEDS TO GET THAT MONEY COUSE FUCK A JOB AN SHIEEEET

Didn't realize black friday came early

I hate this attitude. It's like these people think that the things they are looting just magically appear in the stores and if it wasn't for the greedy owners then everything would be free for everyone. Looting hurts a great number of people.

>acting life farel Africans
Time to remind them to behave

Don't you have a rooftop to get to, nigger?

all those macbooks

they better check their privilege

Fagget get better internet

I don't see resistance, I see cucks running around hoping migrants won't leave.

i guess the big problem is that once you write and publish something this fucking stupid, on the off chance you mature and come to your senses, you have to admit that you were a fucking idiot, or double down. most people have too much pride, so they double down and eventually become a professor of lunacy

Kinda surprised they didn't start shit down here in Tulsa yet. So, don't get your hopes up that they would in your city.

>looting
>rioting
I guess niggers found a way to legalize their favorite activity

Livestream thanks to obamaphones

cop killed some guy after he pointed a gun at them

AUDIBLE KEK

jesus fucking christ, the goddamned ride just never ends......

No, sorry white devil. That fine negro specimen was reading ah buuk.

Obviously a lie. Blacks can't read

This cannot be real, defending robbery and criminal behavior is illegal in my country, and I bet that the US 1st amendment excludes this kind of shit.

Yet, at the same time, capitalism is evil.

Fuckin' leftists man.

It doesn't...

DINDU

>space to destory

dey shootin us jus fo readin a buuk. why dey hafta always be shootin up liberries?

huh, no wonder franco did so well

This.

They have no sense of empathy...or shame. They don't give a shit who they victimize, its all about their own needs. The paragraph highlights that.

When they are hurling rocks at cars on the freeway tonight, they don't care that anyone else could get seriously hurt, or if there could be terrified children in the car. They don't care about ruining a complete strangers property and causing innocent people problems. Their impulsive need to act like a literal fucking ape is more important

It should be legal to kill people blocking the streets and not letting you leave under kidnapping laws

need new links

yeah same

I know that feel. I work nights downtown. Sometimes I'll be watching happening threads, then drive home down silent abandoned Truman Road and it's almost a let down.

I live right next to 71. You can see my house from the highway.
I WANT THEM TO COME DOWN SOUTH SO BAD

What's the worst thing you can call a black man, starting with N and ending with R?

"Neighbor"

Fuckin' niggers man; don't give a fuck about the world, yet expect the world to give all the fucks about them.

Newlywed to you sister

Imagine a bunch of guys talking about CP and how to film lil kids, or; on "how to kill the president of US", or; on "how to make bombs and the good values of Jihad" in a University.

This is in the same bag.

I got a stream but its on FB...

Fun fact. That guy Deray lives in a huge house owned by a big Soros foundation donor

He is an actual, paid agitator, connected to soros and doesn't even try to hide it.

>your

>how to kill the president of US
this ones actually REALLY illegal

and you can talk about HOW to do things all you want, to say otherwise is an affront to freedom of speech

New stream!

youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo

I think it's mostly over.

SHOOT AND LOOT

Guy said something about going to Home Depot. Never saw a Home Depot with home stereo equipment, and these aren't Mexicans so I am going to guess the turnout will be a let down.

>if you're a black or any minority it's okay to fucking rob and loot because white people are rich and evil

fuck this shit

>what is niggers looting black stores for 500 alex

CARLOS!!

does anyone feel like they've won the lottery not having to live amongst africans?

yes

dey b earnin dat weave dey stealin cuz da probabeelatays be low n da consequances b high.

Wtf, I hate whites now. Black powa!

praise kek

Isn't your market crashing? And here you are, sitting on your ass when you should be stimulating the economy at Oktoberfest. Guess you're too afraid of your mudslime overlords.

yeah theres literally no where i'd rather live than aus
would be perfect if they put a stop to real estate """investment"""

Yeah feels good man

Yep. I'm - unfortunately - mixed, and the African side of my family is part of why I utterly LOATHE blacks.

I hope I can find a quarter black girl so that our great grand grand children will hopefully approach white again.

Well, Spanish more likely but oh well.

>steal forty hours every week from thousands of employees who in return get the privilege of not dying for another seven days

Wow. Just wow. Where do you start with this shit.

This. What a glorious country we live in.

Do NOT fall into the trap of self-hatred. You will become no different from the self hating white cucks who are ruining civilisation. Let the hatred flow through you, but never self-hate. Never.

It's hard, Emuman. So very hard.

I read that as "simulating the economy" and imagined a German qt going down in an Oktoberfest outfit.

Thanks, user.

FUCK YOU CARLOS!

Lol it's a reference to the keynesian forced meme that spending money generates growth and stimulates an economy.