Brit/pol/ - GOOD MORNING edition

>Foreign aid cash to fight terror: Theresa May diverts BILLIONS to tackle global chaos
express.co.uk/news/politics/712720/foreign-aid-cash-fight-terror-theresa-may-diverts-billions-tackle-global-chaos

>Like Brexit and Bakexit, 'Brex-Pitt' has left us all stunned
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-to-divorce/

>Shipping minister expresses interest in plans to recommission Royal Yacht Britannia
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/shipping-minister-expresses-interest-in-plans-to-recommission-ro/

>Iraq UK forces: May 'won't allow vexatious allegations'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37425863

>Labour at impasse over bid to attract MPs back to frontbench
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/20/labour-at-impasse-over-bid-to-attract-mps-back-to-frontbench

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imm2gb_7kFQ
ft.com/content/3328547a-7e3d-11e6-bc52-0c7211ef3198
twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/guardian-attacks-sex-assault-victim-declares-europes-migrant-rape-epidemic-made/
shieldsgazette.com/news/neo-nazi-and-islamophobic-stickers-spread-across-south-tyneside-1-8136481
youtu.be/alDgnQctSsg
theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/21/oecd-does-a-u-turn-over-brexit-warning-as-it-revises-growth-forecast-for-britain
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-student-stabbed-in-neck-for-speaking-polish-brutal-post-brexit-assault-telford-donnington-park-a7319181.html?cmpid=facebook-post
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7crFugcWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_affluent_society
youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo
youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
strawpoll.me/11270874
is-a-cunt.com/
strawpoll.me/11270960
youtube.com/watch?v=p3-etPt9amY
express.co.uk/news/politics/712720/foreign-aid-cash-fight-terror-theresa-may-diverts-billions-tackle-global-chaos
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/02/on-normies/
youtube.com/watch?v=pBHFE4AJKU0
youtube.com/watch?v=QwoYH20zdeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for on the train to my Mon-Fri 9 to 5

Second for Brit/pol/ is not politics and should be banned.

+4

Third for this poster being some ex-pat foreign faggot and not getting a (you)

Us islands gotta keep solidarity. Rule on Britannia!

Remember to vote LibDems so this man can be our PM

youtube.com/watch?v=imm2gb_7kFQ

I can honestly say that I've never seen that flag before on here. That's cool.

may is so fucking based
we really lucked out lads

SUSSEX

Who /back at uni/ today?

Should be a good thing lad. Uni was the best part of my life.

>Theresa May limbers up for a hard Brexit
ft.com/content/3328547a-7e3d-11e6-bc52-0c7211ef3198

Is May based, lads? I still haven't made my mind up yet.

I hate it. I don't have any friends there and I can't stand the culture and atmosphere. Never even wanted to go.

Isn't it funny?

A lot of praise for Theresa from Douglas Quisling's Twitter account.

twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/

Is he going to defect back to the Tories?

she hasn't done a single thing yet faggot. she'll most likely keep us in the singe market.

Got the whole article? ft.com are tight arses.

She seems pretty decent so far, but it is all just words at the moment. On the subject of words though, I hope she gets better at her zingers during PMQs. She's pretty stiff currently.

You have two choices then:

1. TRY and find friends - go the extra mile to find them. If you can relate to us - the biggest set of reprobates on the internet - then you should be ok with such a big pool of people.

2. put all that effort into being a top flight student, with plenty of after hours work/internships etc. so you guarentee a good job at the end,

Or what's the point? You're wasting time and money. Use that money to fund yourself as you offer to work for free for a while somewhere.

>You're wasting time and money

I know. I'm doing well academically. But I'll probably off myself when I graduate so who cares.

Ok, then I suggest paypaling me your money and I'll give you credit whenever I succeed at something. In your memory, you know?

nah

1. Immediately stop going on Cred Forums
2. Join a couple of societies, even lame ones if you have to. Lame friends are better than no friends.
3. Use your abundance of free time to your advantage. Hit the gym if you're that way inclined or read as much as you can. Self-improvement can dig you out of this rut.
4. Be as ignorant towards other students' political attitudes as you can. You know they won't be like this forever so take it with a pinch of salt or you'll be forever miserable.

Nor did I just spent it playing vidya and getting high. Had no friends....still the best time in my life, now I work 9-6 and that free time I used to have seems like a dream.

Even if you do fuck all at least enjoy doing fuck all.

Noice lad where are you? I'm in Chi

I'm 24 with a shit job and no worthwhile education after school. I'd like to go uni but fear it's too late for me.

Feels bad man

>You know they won't be like this forever
Like what forever?

Intolerable lefties

Consider yourself saved from 30k of debt and 4 years of your life bro.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/guardian-attacks-sex-assault-victim-declares-europes-migrant-rape-epidemic-made/

I heard her today talking out against globalism in the midst of her speech about Somalia. Gave me hope lad. Really is nationalism vs globalism.

Nigga I'll be going to uni at the age of 28. As it stands, just enjoy not being in debt until you have a solid idea of what you wanna do, none of this feminist basket weaving degree bullshit lad.

Lol you can go to uni at any age. There was a guy that musta been in his 30s in my undergrad. More 'mature' students these days.

She's stealth based so far.
But i still don't fucking trust her what so ever.

They will user, its really difficult to undo brainwashing that was funded by millions and that they're exposed to every day in almost everything they do.

I want it to be legal to shoot them all desu.

they're not all that bad. Most are just a bit apolitical. It's just the small minority that make students look bad

>Starting to make cider
>Waiting for yeast.

How's your morning doing lads?

Was in Brighton, but just brought first house in Eastbourne.

It ain't rock and roll, but it's alright my me!

>that fucking i360 - what a fucking eyesore.

Uni is a meme.

t. Graduate in an entry level job.

>opened a pack of Freddo Frogs last night.
>only ate two of them.
>put the last one in the cupboard.
>woke up and its in the freezer
>wot

Unless you know you'll get a ton out of it, I wouldn't bother. Like I said, I never wanted to go, only did it because my parents made me.

I'm near Chi. Hayling Island bants mate.

Family farm is near chi

kek is working his magic

I went to uni in Eastbourne.

Is Atlantis still a thing?

Gday mates. What's the good word?

>tfw only JUST started making friends at uni via a christian club
>finish in 2 months

wew lad i wasted 3 years of my life

what do you study m8?

On my phone at work, what flag is this?

Curacao.

Nice lads both good places

History. You?

Thanks.
Who knows, might appear in a flags round at my local pub quiz.

English lit

It's not a sovereign nation, if that matters.

We're screwed, huh user?

Yep. hopefully the happening will happen before we get too old to participate

so lads, what do you think are the actual chances of our american cousins uncucking themselves with trump?

i feel like ill get more honest opinions here than anywhere else on Cred Forums

join the reserve army senpai. learn some skillz

Trump will win

I think so, not really scoped it out though.

Any good pub recommendations? I quite like the Crown and Anchor on the sefront.

Still working in Hove, so the commute is a monster.

Joining navy soon tbqhf

become a submariner. met a lad who was on the british trafalgars, said it was so chill

looks to me like he will actually win

there are a lot of people who hate both, a lot of people who love trump and not many people at all who love hillary

Truth.

People distrust Hillary more than they hate Trump.

>Constantly behind in the polls.

>Dismissed as Nazi & racist.

>Riduculed by lefty comedians.

>Hated by the (((media))).

>Him winning would be the U.S' brexit.

I really just fear that the voting process will get fucked with.

HOW CAN YOU BE POSTING IN BRIT/POL/ WHILST THIS IS HAPPENING????

whats that?

We can only wait see what actions transpire, talk is cheap.

The latest spicy Remain meme

Nothing is happening.

Vote remain on June 23rd!

Pls

post best remain tears

Best job is coastal patrols, loads of our lads get to train Jamiacan special forces which is basically blasting around the islands in a powerboat fishing, diving and drinking and occasionally confiscating some coke of poor fishermen.

Damn anglos, leave poor polan in peace. They have done nothing wrong.

Can't you see, you IDIOTS!?

We have played right into Putin's hands by voting leave!

Just think about it, the only reason Putin is backing Assad is to exacerbate the refugee crisis in the EU in order to boost the popularity of far right parties that would seek to leave the EU.

We are pawns in Russia's world domination plan, thanks to you!

shieldsgazette.com/news/neo-nazi-and-islamophobic-stickers-spread-across-south-tyneside-1-8136481

>A 29-year-old resident said at the time: “I was really offended when I saw it. Everyone has their own views but I don’t think an attitude like this is shared by people in South Shields, which is home to people of many different cultures.

These are round the corner from me, any of you lads?

fuck mate that sounds alright ay

Nah, I've seen some National Action stickers around but never heard of them doing anything locally, hadn't even heard of them prior to that.

BETA UPRISING RREEEEE

>found a folder of old brit/pol/ gifs

heh i forgot about these

where are all my Karen posters at?

whoever made these in such shit quality just made me kek at the time

youtu.be/alDgnQctSsg

Good afternoon, Brit/pol/! How is the new May government? Are there any deportations? Is London going to be a safe English city again? Are Muslims being dealt with? How did economy change for the average John? these are schools I got accepted to: University of Exeter, Lancaster University, Durham University, UCL, University of Edinburgh, University of Liverpool, University of Bristol, University of Glasgow, University of York, Central School of Speech and Drama, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. I'm going to do cinematic arts and drama. does anyone have any recommendations or something to add? I'm tending to RADA and LAMDA since they are professional, but open to research and new info before I have to make a final solution. inb4 fag, my whole family is artistic and Mel Gibson is my contemporary arts hero. Arts, race and politics are the most important things for me. Thanks in advance

>cinematic arts and drama

Enjoy working as a barista for the rest of your life Ivan.

I get on with most people and have plenty of friends, but I never really go out or see any of them because I don't like things such as clubbing etc. They don't interest me.

Anyone else like this?

Feels good to watch Deutsche bank burn whilst the EU maintains their delusions that they have leverage over us

Yeah lad. I enjoy a pint, but fucking hate clubbing and all that.

You got accepted at 9 universities?

I don't think UCAS allows that desu

I'd recommend RADA and living in the East End of London. Or, if you can, Luton. Best wishes.

Fucking hell its slow today.

Everyone working?

I've never liked clubs

Mainly because I've always found it easy to get into relationships so never needed the whole "Pulling a fit bird (scraggy slag who only looks fit because you're 10 pints in and she's under strobe lighting)"

I fucking, fucking, really fucking hate clubs

Sitting around a pub table with your mates, next to a pool table. fucking glorious

Trying. Have managed three cigs and a shit since 9.

Not till 5PM my dude.

sister is a sound director in Seattle, father is a cinema theatre owner, mother is a theatre actress, grandmother is a choreographist, grandfather is a painter and administrator in Prado, great grandfather is a cinema scientist. I wouldn't be a barista
I made all the application through agency and visited RADA, LAMDA and Central School personally. I'm not familiar with official system for Brits.
But Luton is Islamic terrorist breeding ground, why do you recommend me it?

Try not being much of a drinker, I drifted away from my school friends quickly as a result. All they do is pubs and clubs, bored me to death.

Stoners are better company tbqh lads

ya man, big bosses are out so im just reading about submarines. scheduling a few meetings here and there, gonna fire over a few things before runtime at lunch so it looks like im doing something

you?

I'm a polite and amicable person. But I don't have any friends nowadays really, not since I left school. Been about 2 years since I saw any in person. Don't particularly like drinking or going to noisy places, the thought of clubbing makes me feel ill.

Yeah clubbing and drugs just don't appeal to me. Pub is the best.

I feel isolated from a lot of my mates though. Apparently the pub is not a good night out.

Yeah, wouldn't make sense to go for anything other than RADA or LAMDA desu

There are still some decent places to live in London, if you have the cash

theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/21/oecd-does-a-u-turn-over-brexit-warning-as-it-revises-growth-forecast-for-britain

>these comments

Why Luton? Only Russkies can cancel out muzzies.

Nice to see I'm not alone

>Mainly because I've always found it easy to get into relationships
Reeeeeee

pubs are the best

guys only go to clubs cos the girls are there

girls only go to clubs cos the guys follow them there

noone actually enjoys them. no other venue needs you take mind altering chemicals to enjoy them

I honestly don't get why drinking is such a big thing. I think the last time I had any alcohol was last October. No idea how people can get wasted every week. Physically or financially

York is EASILY the best choice as far as the area goes, in my opinion. It has a few nightspots if that's your thing, it's not too Muslim and you can get to London in a couple of hours if you want to be a tourist.

Do not go to Glasgow, Liverpool, London or Edinburgh unless you're rich, able to fight, can understand thick accents or a heroin addict.

>girls only go to clubs cos the guys follow them there

Yeah, and most of them aren't putting themselves out anyway

Эдинбypгcкий являeтcя нaимeнee выpoждeнный.

Meньшe хлoпoтнo людeй.

Good luck!

I'd rather just spend a quiet night, reading or out walking for example. Just wish I had a nice shy gf to enjoy it with.

they want to be chased. its the only way to placate their feeble self esteem

the worst guy you know is on par with the average female

Bullshit, pubs are the best.

You tell 'em!

Slavniggers BTFO again

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/uk-student-stabbed-in-neck-for-speaking-polish-brutal-post-brexit-assault-telford-donnington-park-a7319181.html?cmpid=facebook-post

you will m8. people come right in the end.

>inb4 yanks come in crying about muh based white purity

Holy shit C18 is still a thing?

In terms of universities you've been accepted to:

>Top Tier: UCL, Durham
>Good Tier: Edinburgh, Exeter, Bristol
>Okay tier: Glasgow, Liverpool, Lancaster, York

Durham is strong academically but very small and very posh, Edinburgh is a good university and great place to live, and UCL is globally renowned

Good work!

For some reason, even the office is really quiet today.

>tfw financial services drone and in a really quiet period. Maybe the Deutsche Bank happening is spooking investors.

>I walked into Rosies in Chester
>paid
>5 minutes later
>walked out

Fucking awful. Even cocktail bars are better than clubs.

what's your role?

Not a chance, he's popular locally, and would probably win as an independent. So in the meantime he's gonna have a laugh and fuck around in UKIP

i wont drink in a 'bar' that doesn't have a few beers on tap

deeps are pretty weird folk m8, still my drinking buddy and good m8 RIP was a royal dolphin

so you come, unwanted into our threads like you come unwanted into our country ? gg poorland.

Russian pawn =/= EU Bitch
a pawn can become a king but as the Dr said a bitch is a bitch

Putin cocksleave pls go and stay go

North Yorkshire is always the best choice for anything except maybe raving

Anarchist friend told me they were a mi6 plot to get names of BNP idiots

Lads is being too good for a job role a meme employers use to turn your down? Or is it legit.

I had an interview the other day and the guy said he thinks I'm really good, but possibly too good for the role and he worries that I might go to another company within the first few months

Nice

Analyst for a fund manager.

It's shit and I work with people who just started after A-levels. Plus we're in the process of being taken over, so I'm just waiting for the axe-man to start cutting jobs.

Feel pretty old senpai.

serious, I got a shitty retail shop and bar but if a uni grad (why??) or just finished Alevels applied I'd be like yeah I'm just a stop gap

The fuck you doing going into Rosies?

Go to The Old Boot Inn for dirt cheap pints, its full of old people but they are friendly chaps and Telfords Warehouse is pretty good for live music.

how old are you? would you recommend going into FS or does it suck the life out of you?

hold any shares or analyze any particular shares

I'd rather give the Russians a go desu, the Americans have been arseholes since they've been the hegemon, let the ruskis have a bash

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7crFugcWY

kek

how did your m8 die?

MI5, but yeah.

recruiter here.

its a legit reason. theyll think youll be bored and you are just desperate for anything as oppose to actually wanting to do it

>mate invited me to a club for his birthday
>walk in
>pay a ridiculous amount of money
>get a drink
>expensive as fuck
>can't talk to anyone
>ear drums bleeding
>leave

Never again.

America already caused the refugee crisis they were bombing all over the middle east before Putin turned up. Putin is the only one stopping them from removing Assad and creating ever more refugees.

thank god loads of clubs are going bust lel

Tony is such a lad.

It was a job in my field. Design. Apparently some guy he offered the job to last week declined because he went to an agency and he said my work is even better so he's worried I'll go to a better job/agency

Went in with my girlfriend and another couple. She hated it too

I've been the old boot mate. Pretty comfy. You from Chester?

myloma ? some weird blood cancer that wasn't that leukemia, they were experimenting with thalidamide and it was working but he got pnuemonia two days before xmas and all he ever had was gone

can he not offer more money ? or maybe you could organise some kind of reduced wage with a bonus after say 6months and then up your wage when he has seen what you can do ? An offer of that to him would show willing and if he thinks your that good his company and you both could benefit in the long run

What are the chances we have a larger increase in the defense budget in the next few years, not just to improve equipment but to bolster numbers aswell?

This

Clubs are a waste of fucking time, the amount of times when I was younger going to these forsaken places.

>People out of their minds on drugs
>People wanting a fight for no reason
>Shit tier drinks (bottled fermented sugar shit that gives you a shitty headache in the morning)
>Nothing but problems outside as you try to get home.

A comfy pub

>Best drinks (Ales, Guinness) etc).
>Comfy chats
>Culture and History
>A nice quiet walk home whilst drunk but merry.
>Far less people wanting issues (in a good pub that is).

You have to pre-drink la, so that you're in the comfy spot where you're not too drunk to get kicked out of the place, but not sober enough that you care about what you're doing. Pre-drinks were always the best part of the night out for me back in my normie days, it's fun to sit and chat with your friends while you all get slowly hammered, maybe playing a drinking game or two so that one or two people in the group will be forced to get way drunker than they wanted to. It's all good bantz. Clubbing sober is terrible though.

very slim. mostly I expect the 2% NATO to be met, but that's it

>la
greencuck ?

I've just been nade redundant after a year in publishing doing editing and e-book conversion. CV is mainly programming back in 2001 (c++) and history... bit of GIS and a year in film.

Any chance of a job at your place? I have a month to find something

In this age of automation, do you think a basic citizens' income could be a viable option as long as immigration is controlled (ie to stop floods of people from third-world countries taking advantage of muh free money)? Is NEETdom the future for humanity?

I've just been asked to some interviews/chats at three recruitment agencies

Any tips on how to be on their good side so that they help me land a job?

When do we find out who won the labour leadership?

Don't try too hard to impress then, be yourself, speak when answered a question.

>may may may
Why so much conditionals?

That saddens me, i've always felt that the potential is so great yet we never act upon it.

Lol no.

Never found predrinks helped desu, soon wears off

Maybe I just did it with the wrong people, or went to the wrong clubs, I dunno

The dictionary says your country is "a liqueur flavored with the peel of bitter oranges"

Saturday

I think so. Frankly we produce so much crap we don't need and wreck the environment in the process. We work far more than our ancestors did, and most people dislike their job

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_affluent_society

My mind went a bit blank after he said it tbqh so I didn't know what to say. He hired some guy I know actually. His work is nowhere near as good as mine

28 senpai,

It's ok - the pay is good I guess, but it's pretty stale boring work. If I could go back I'd have become an engineer or something, you get cabin-fever sat in the fucking office all day.

I personally don't hold any stocks, other than a nice chunk of free shares I got when I was made redundant from a previous firm.

Aim higher then if you have talent bro, send your portfolio/CV to bigger boys

Ah fair enough, good man. I work in near Chester and I did live in Chester for a year in a house share, really enjoyed it, its a lovley place to live. I've moved back in with parents in Whitchurch to get some more money behind me. What about yourself?

Social spending will increase.

Standing army will get smaller.

Without the US, Europe is fucked completely.

>NHS Budget: £116.4 billion
>HM Armed Forces Budget: £45.6 billion

>Around £20million of the aid budget will be spent on returning refugees to Somalia

Based May

Slim to none because of muh NHS.

Get prepping lads.

It's a difficult balance for sure, but I usually managed to hit that sweet spot where I felt buzzed for the rest of the night and didn't need to have any more drinks (although I used to be a bit of a dickhead and went minesweeping for more drinks). I'd usually have about 40cl of vodka at pre-drinks, plus a couple of beers that friends would want to get rid of, and then all I'd have left is to pay the entrance fee for the club. Night out for about £10, not bad.

Yeah I've been leaning more and more towards primitivism as a personal philosophy lately. If it's true that we work much less than our ancestors, then it really is pretty fucked how we now work 40 hour weeks (more in USA) and have such shite lives. The only problem with primitivism is that I think being social is one of a human's basic needs, and it's difficult to find like-minded people if you're committed to living a basic self-sustainable life. What sort of girl would want to settle down with a poor man like that? What sort of friends would you make, other than damaged loners who have turned their back on society?

Rent allowance is up to 1500£ a month, cash allowance about 800-1200£ a month. I will find a place to live in once I make a choice where to study.
I've been in all of those cities and why do you have to be rich in Liverpool and Glasgow? I'm choosing the school first and foremost, not the area. If it was for area I would choose York, Cambridge or Edinburgh.
My family and friends hate Putin.
Those tiers are not correlated with High Art Departments, aren't they?

Cheers. What sort of recruitment do you do? General or a specific field?

Yeah I am going to. I'm just going to email some even if they have no vacancies

Yeah it is pretty nice. I actually live in Ellesmere Port right next to Cheshire Oaks if you know it.

>Cheers. What sort of recruitment do you do? General or a specific field?

Common sense.

do you know about quindell/watchstone group

making me rethink my "career" a lot of people are saying they are sick of working in an office but wouldn't your boy be fucked after physical work

Universal Conscription when?

Citizen Militia when?

I think I drank a little too much last night lads.
I was discussing Trump with spics and everything, fucking hell.

Conscription is anti-British

Professional volunteer army or bust

Do you support renationalising the railways lads?

Sure I read once that we've the most expensive train ticket prices of any developed country.

>Professional volunteer army or bust

>standing army being reduced
>less and less people joining
>reserves that even less people want to join
>standards so low that if we were invaded we'd be fucked

Can we at least bring national service back? Include military training at each level of education?

All for it lad.

The trains seem fucked tbqh
But I`m not sure it`s the right idea to put the trains on the taxpayers budget.

No one wants to invest in it so it doesn't matter who owns it

ah'm not sure about the future of the channel on yootube

Yeah toughen men up and instil some nationalism into them.

Because the requirements are too high. Lower them and more people will join.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI

It feels like such a long time ago now.

We don`t want spackers in the armed forces, it would make the army worse.

>"X destroys Y!"

I despise these types of videos.

A new movie with Timothy Stall. God damn good actor
youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

KEKED

>tfw you accidentally married a blairite

Then the women should serve too.

>drinking the liquid jew

I'd like to see some sort of national service but with the emphasis on NATIONAL.

Building bridges and improving countryside access.
Learning to service armed forces vehicles and such. Maybe even have a basic IT division. Half college half national service. Improve manual skills and team-working all the while improving your country ?
Have a three year window to complete one year service. Be able to pick out talented young skills to funnel into defense jobs and those with no hope (spackers) have 'em paint and wash equipment ?
Completion of service gains an extra £5er a week on bennies or a reduced tax bracket for those gaining employment ?

I work at a pub and the only co-workers I have left are Portuguese.

>only co-workers I have left are Portuguese.
all their good for really, that and looking like ronaldopansies

As much as I agree with you and others here, it will never happen.

Nah. They shouldn't.

youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o

Not until my coup that is

Ahv bin thinking about this fur a hwile.

remind me which side won that war

Certainly not the side women were serving in.

totally. female and vaginal privilege is over the top. women should be treated like men

Good luck with that.

Yates between 5-8 and spoons is cheapest. King and Queen if you're feeling fancy

Indeed, but the standards in the military are still ridiculously high.

how many miles is your commute

thanks man, I'll be looking for strategists and economists once phase two is complete. pls post CV if interested include ALT--> memes to improve chances

That image is just incredible.

He fucked all of them.

>DWP are ringing me again

>being NEET

CV:

Literally nothing.

Hopefully not for long.

→maybe pile

Self discipline is missing from young men in the U.K.

What you hoping to do, user?

Anyone know the status of that wall we're building in Calais?

strawpoll.me/11270874

I don't know.

Look at his fookin face

Well then.

Who is that?

Which political blogs are worth keeping up with?

Liddle doesn't post enough, Douglas Murray's often can't be read without a Spectator subscription and Hitchens hasn't put anything up in days.

Jill Dando m8, some aspie threw her off a boat at the battle of the Thames and she drowned

my italian internet gf has arrived yesterday and we had sex

is-a-cunt.com/

Princess Di...ed for nothing

Oh, sounds like she died for nothing.

Still surprised there weren't more Labour voters who voted Leave

Most of the Labour voters who aren't cucks moved to UKIP

>BBC

>Vote UKIP
>Vote Remain

>confused elders/meme lords

Counter currents
West coast reactionaries
The right stuff.biz

Such an amazing moment in British history.

>ex wife does thing to spite ex husband

strawpoll.me/11270960

strawpoll.me/11270960

strawpoll.me/11270960

important poll

Stop this shit

just trying to spice things up a bit

Why does brit/pol/ hate trannies? I mean, not every transsexual is a SJW moron. Look up Blaire White.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3-etPt9amY

If Nick knew he'd be facing a firing squad why did he go on the show?

I hate Nolan with a passion and his questions are basically "OW MUCH DE YE KNAW ABOOT ARE NORN IRON?" and then proceeding to call Nick a bigot, fascist etc

It's started

Every transsexual is degenerate though.

And not every tranny wants to chop their penis off, so don't start that shit.

It's still weird and yucky.

Boys dressed as girls are much better.

There's some very immoral things going on in this thread.

University is a meme, just something else for the Jews to get you.

>Why does brit/pol/ hate trannies?
>why do people despise degenerates who want to mutilate their own bodies and promote mental illness

Based tranny.

GET IN HERE LADS

Not every tranny wants to mutilate themselves. You're an idiot.

it seems like Douglas, and Farage, are reverting back to their natural role as hardline Tories.

Farage is also saying good things about May/Fox/Davis on his LBC radio show

now I understand, they were just Conservatives all along.

>Implying facial reconstruction surgery and tit implants isn't mutilating themselves.

Trannies out now.

UKIP are just purple tories tbqh

>mutilation is limited to chopping your dick off

I don't think Blaire has had either of those. Hormones work wonders, especially when your face is naturally feminine.

found the tranny

>express.co.uk/news/politics/712720/foreign-aid-cash-fight-terror-theresa-may-diverts-billions-tackle-global-chaos
Wouldn't it be cheaper to simply kill any non-whites that try to enter our country? Then we're in no way negatively impacted by anything going on in the world and easily come out on top.

clubs are just to meet women, no self respecting male actually enjoys it.

the women are there because they love the male attention

you're doing it wrong retard

Funny isn't it?

>Poison you bodies natural functions to solve being mentally ill, except it doesn't solve it whatsoever.

No thanks mate

>clubs are just to meet women

Dens of hedonism and degeneracy.

therightstuff.biz

therightstuff.biz/2016/06/02/on-normies/

best article on the alt-right i've read tbqh

>implying trannies are mentally ill

>Hormones work wonders

That first caller was retarded.

Nolan is a big fat fuck pisses me off something shocking.

>implying they aren't

not inherently,

you find a qt there, and bend her to your will

it's just a meeting place

Of course they are mentally ill, you fucking idiot, I don't even mean it in a derogatory sense, they are actually mentally ill.

This is true. I've been out in town sober before and it's the strangest experience I've ever had. Everybody is totally disgusting and immoral desu.

Fuck off to Cred Forums if you want a trap thread, you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBHFE4AJKU0

>ywn be a pirate

Why live?

>tfw you get piss drunk at home by yourself
At least I`m not getting in anyone`s way I suppose.

>it's just a meeting place
>drugs
>alcohol
>loud music
>promiscuity
>not a den of hedonism

If you manage to find a decent woman in there then fair play to you. Don't go looking for gold in a dung heap.

So all the Karen posters can fuck off to Cred Forums then?

I fucking wish.

I dunno what's up with em mate.

>All this lot implying they don't want to do up their hair, cover their wrist in bangles then squeeze into a tight dress and fill up on 99p alchopops in their provincial towns only nightclub. Topping off the night by sucking off one of the rugby boys an getting shagged raw in ASDA's car park and losing their knickers.

P L A Y P E N S

Lad...

I only tell the truth globalists.

Please go away.

Just want potholes repaired on time and back to two week bin collections.

D A F T I E S

I hear it in his voice REEEEE!

>not understanding the difference between posting pictures on a political image board with on topic accompanying text or wanting to discuss the merits of being mentally ill whilst posting mentally ill people on a political image board.
I know your brain is not wired correctly but try to not disrupt the mentally capable too much ya masshoosive faggotini

Fuck off, animefag.

The guy just seems a little bothered that people view his problems as problems, either that or he is advocating for problems that people rightfully see as problems.

Holocaust yourself Jew.

you'll find attractive girls, and women will follow you if you're strong

I'm not Jewish.

Attractive girls that have had a few dozen too many dicks inside them, I`m pretty sure clubbing is just for getting smashed and smashing pussy.

that video's shit lad

You are now.

How was PMQs, lads?

Ello lads, I am currently on the /train/ to uni, any last words of advice before I quit this website for good???

Fucking nonce.

Go immediate redpill on your freshers outing.

Just be yourself.

Quit uni.

>Mr Burns pointing at sign.jpg

See you next week.

>everyone say a little something about yourself, user would you like to go first? ???
>Hi, my name is user, and let me tell you about the jews

>tranny loving globalist jew
You ain't got a leg to stand on m8

I used to know a tranny, he thought of himself as mentally ill.

They understand that thinking you're the opposite gender to what you actually are isn't how you're supposed to be

I do this after a few drinks tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=QwoYH20zdeQ
>ywn hang pirates
why even live

Which Uni user??? Swansea reporting in

>getting btfo'd this bad by a tranny

I'm not a globalist either. :)

You need to work on hiding your power level

NEW THREAD:

New

New

New

I do this after work with my Portuguese co-workers but I don`t mention the jew.

Maybe in Newcastle, but in London there's lots of cultured Europeans females there for the taking

>I voted Leave

Northern Ireland bringing the bants.

>ywn lure a Royal Navy galleon onto a lee shore, pound her with heated shot from a hidden battery and then board the flaming, sinking wreck to make her captain walk the plank

You're here forever, Uni is shit and all the people are fucking fake.

Especially in the first year.

Oh fuck, I did this the other day in a taxi back from my friends wedding.

Ranting about how gay marriage in the Church of England is immoral.

Awkward flashback.

Top banter.

>vexatious allegations

So they don't want people saying anything that will worry anybody.

Yo, Bongs, what the fuck?