>English people will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/28/yorkshire-is-most-anglo-saxon-region-in-the-uk-dna-analysis-suggests
twitter.com/brad_argent/status/753837335326765056
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=XDHvna9OUoA
youtube.com/watch?v=fJaDA4OkLSQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785249/Shall-break-leg-Horrifying-footage-shows-two-inmates-savagely-beating-Muslim-rapist-prison.html
wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761809/Is-Telford-new-Rotherham-Horrific-reports-widescale-grooming-abuse-town-dubbed-Britain-s-child-sex-capital.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
liveleak.com/view?i=5f8_1467996334
liveleak.com/view?i=767_1471900356
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we won't. The local authorities should be hanged and those who knew of it but didn't speak up should be mutilated and then shot in a ditch for treason.

You must be Welsh. No true Englishman would ever dare insult a Paki.

Damn those Asians and tanned Germans are a real problem.

Britain is really the most degenerate country in Europe. Most won't talk about this.

It never happened.

t. BBC Radio

Even better I'm from Yorkshire!

theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/28/yorkshire-is-most-anglo-saxon-region-in-the-uk-dna-analysis-suggests

The World Wars did them in too hard. They should've just voted for Enoch Powell and had that be the end of their troubles. But ohh no stupid hippies had to say no.

The Brits, should give them "Young Entrepreneur Awards"
Imagine how hard it is for 5 young men to manage unwilling 1400 young girls as employee for 16 years.

twitter.com/brad_argent/status/753837335326765056

>Brad Argent

The Holocaust never happened.
t. Iran

>Britain is the most degenerate
>in a continent that contains Germany and Sweden
Come on lad, we aren't perfect but that's just crazy talk

The English would send them to tolerance camps if they dared to ever say anything about dune coons.

The reality is what happened to those kids is leagues better than the treatment the next generation will get.

If you continue to do nothing they will start making those propaganda videos with you, your parents, and your children in them.

You better wake the fuck up.

Over here we like to call it cultural enrichment, in short, these kids whose safety was in the hands of the child services, police, and local government (since many of them were under social worker care) were traded for good-will, virtue signally, and votes by public servants.

Let me explain.

Let's say your country has 3 million potential radical islamic terrorists living among your native anglo-saxon population.

Let's say your country has experienced several recent terrorist bombings over the years, carried out by 2nd generation muslim immigrants.

Let's say your naive and incompetent politicians and security forces realise they have little or no coverage of this block of terrorists or potential terrorists.

Now then, if the government and police start kicking in the doors of hundreds and thousands of child rapists, what little rapport you have with that muslim population will cease overnight. What little drips of intelligence you are gathering will stop entirely as you attempt to make muslims follow the same rules as civilised people in the country.

So politicians and the police traded these girls like currency, in order to try and secure ongoing intelligence on muslims who they themselves should never have permitted to settle in the country.

Summary: When barbaric and uncivilised people are permitted to settle in your country, and are encouraged to retain their barbaric and uncivilised culture, they will end up doing barbaric and uncivilised things to your native population.

Thanks Politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs

Nah, it's the truth tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=XDHvna9OUoA

The solution is obvious.

>United States
>Calling others degenerate

Just because the US is the most cucked nation in the world, not to mention the spawn of modern degeneracy, doesn't mean you get to label who is degenerate and who isn't. Plus, we're talking about Europe here and last I checked Germany and Sweden are in Europe.

t. Monesh Punjabi Hindu

I'm Welsh

>Not just deporting them all

Stupid goy.

Jokes aside. May every Paki be painfully killed.

Make sense, good analysis.
Traitors' families should go in the end too

>Zatran Ramazan
>Umar Razak
>Abdul Hussain
>Mohsin Khan
>Razwan Razak
>Asian gang

>implying I don't know that America is the great satan

Also Sweden and Germany don't really match up to british displays of faggotry. I would say that while Sweden and Germany are degenerate, looking at SD and AfD things seem to be getting better. Brits only continue to get more degenerate by the day.

American journalists will cover it up like our own fuckin police reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oy vey what a HOLOCAUST.

Fucking Christ god forbid a 40 year old man speak his mind on Twitter.

This, it's in the paper because we were all pissed about it. We're still pissed about it.

For a leaf you're not very good at rustling :3

I'm just tired of ((them)) lying all the time.

I dunno dude. That shit should have been more than enough to spark a fucking revolution. It's a goddamn atrocity. It seriously makes me question whether the West can even be saved the way you guys sat on your fucking hands.

I live near the place it happened and we had lynch mobs patrolling the streets for months afterwards. The police were sympathetic to our cause but, unfortunately, we didn't manage to kill any of the paki scum- they hide when they know they're in for a fight.

Where were the parents? Would you let your daughter of 13 go off with old pakis like that?

sorry buddy got the wrong end of the stick

UK more like u gay lmao

Figures

youtube.com/watch?v=fJaDA4OkLSQ

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785249/Shall-break-leg-Horrifying-footage-shows-two-inmates-savagely-beating-Muslim-rapist-prison.html

I think you need to read up on the change that is happening in Britain, you are so poorly educated on the subject. Sweden and Germany aren't the only countries with nationalist groups like AfD etc, the UK has plenty of similar groups. Plus, you comment on Sweden and Germany saying that the situation is getting better whilst ignoring the recent EU referendum.

Yeah...

Old news. If i was still King ive had hung every shitskin south of Lancaster.

Its time if even the Buddhists have had enough.

No shit if this happened anywhere near where i lived there would be dead shitskins scattered. I be nice to these shitskins and they're rude. Go home or dues vult.

It's just their culture brah. What are you a racist?

Thats why you just become a low profile mechanic.

That shit was known about in the 70s

>made-up gang-rape epidemic in europe

I've been on Cred Forums since 2012 and I can't believe for even a second that that description isn't some sort of satire.

sorry man, its spreading.
wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
today, even russian media wrote about king nigger inviting more *refugees*

WHO

>Germany has stick on tattoos telling Muslims not to rape them
>Sweden had anti-rape bracelets and one got raped with one on
>We're the most cucked

>author looks like a 12 year old boy
>The Guardian’s U.S. bureau
>calls the article a "tourist's out-of-nowhere description"
>said "tourist" is Raheem Kassam who has always lived in the UK

they are going ALL-OUT

More target practice for our crazy boys in blue

We won't. It's a disgusting miscarriage of justice that keeps happening in our country.

>uh oh why does it have to be our guys that start it
kek

>American liberals will try to pretend this isn't real

Party responsible for the mess... Reelected at the next vote. We truly are a bunch of dumb fucks. Mind you. Rotherham. Not exactly silicon Valley.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

germany is the most anti white/native state on the planet, though swedes are bigger cucks

tl:dr salty monk is getting outbred by Muslims. Thinks spreading lies on the media would stop the outbreeding
>well hue'd food beggar.

>Implying he isn't one of the monks leading the genocide of Muslims in Burma.

>and they have the "new Europe"
to prove the angry African carp example

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

>salty monk is getting outbred by Muslims
Those buddhists are not the Dalaï Lama kind. They torch muslims in Myanmar.

Didn't the same thing happen again just recently?

Fucking bongcucks submitting their children to islam.

>the police were sympathetic to our cause
Not nearly as sympathetic as they were to the shitskin rapists, whom they permitted to operate for years. The police should have been your targets.

>again just recently?
It never stopped.
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
And it's in other cities as well
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761809/Is-Telford-new-Rotherham-Horrific-reports-widescale-grooming-abuse-town-dubbed-Britain-s-child-sex-capital.html
The girls are low class and the police are either corrupt or afraid to cause tensions it's allowed to happen. We have the same here for drugs and weapon trafficking.

The nukes from Korea will come in silent mode.

UK Cucks are so tolerant.

>and the police are either corrupt or afraid to cause tensions it's allowed to happen.
This guy explains it.>We have the same here for drugs and weapon trafficking.
Kek, we too, mainly with semi-legal business prospects and drugs. Bongs just got it worst: pakis are one of the shitties.
But occasional violent rape and pedophilia is universal problem.

Ey up lad.
Which riding in particular?

I'd accept pic related Muslims. Why? Because they won't rape anybody in their new home country. As one can clearly see, they bring their herd of current rape victims with them, far in the back.

DELET THIS YOU RACIST!!!

Just another day.

If you let the Trojan horse in you are fucked. If you keep the Trojan horse out it will be ok.

Alas, way too late for us here. Let us serve as an example and a warning, until we can get the EU courts gone anyway.

Fuck off Canada. The Brexit suggests that they will NOT defend it.

You know it must be pretty pathetic to be part of a country whose greatest military achievements were done under another banner. Whenever a canacuck says"well, we burned down your whitehouse," I just assume that it's an Englishman on vacation, because no fucking Canadian could be so delusional as to think that the Bongland regiments that attacked us were actually Canadian. Canadians were so pathetic in the War of 1812 that we took and burned York without a professional army. When my ancestors executed 20,000 of your cuck people on their knees in the ruins of your capital, it was a Tuesday. We don't celebrate it because nothing important happened.

Leafs don't get opinions. We might be electing a reality TV host, but at least we didn't elect fucking Trudeau, a dynastic male model who got KO'd by amateur boxers on national television. Literally beneath contempt. Get out of here. Stop talking.

So fucking close.
> they bring their herd of current rape victims with them
If you mean, their most "effective weapon", the wombs, well it's actually the point. One of the reasons of thier migration is conquest by any means justified by religion and society. Iphones and white girls are just spoils. Funny thing is that dark ages desert raiding lives on in 21 century, just in other form.

>should be hanged
>should be mutilated
>should be

Could be worse than you think

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

Why are you people so capable of articulating violence and hatred against your own kind, but not against the people who actually deserve it?

The people who need to be tortured, mutilated and eventually killed, with their remains scattered all over the local Mosque, are the Paki and Bangladeshi mudslimes, NOT the corrupt functionaries and policemen.

Those coppers and public servants need to be punished, yes. They need to pay severe fines. They should be paraded in public so that everyone in the community knows who they are, they should have their names and character dragged through the mud, they should be forced to do hundreds if not thousands of hours of community service, they should be fired from their jobs and not allowed to take up similar positions in the UK, but the SHOULD NOT BE HARMED PHYSICALLY!

Beurocrats and policemen are just cogs of a machine.
But, in my opnion, politicians, who through purblindness and espcially malice allowed this situation in the first place should pay, dearly.
>very beutifull girl. reminds for what worth fighting for

This is the true face of Britistan and its whites that cuck even their own young daughters to immigrants

is that true UK femenism group silence about this?

Like professional feminists care about anything, other than paycheck.
>Grooming muslims gangs with thousands of victims? Pfff, patriarchy is the real problem. Need more gender-neutral quota!

I heard you guys have big growing feminist movement now. Look at us and learn.

>B-but muh brave Chavs will "fight back" against working class Poles who they know won't fight back against them!

liveleak.com/view?i=5f8_1467996334

It's a shame these lads don't crack down on the muslims doing it; I'm sure they're on it already.

liveleak.com/view?i=767_1471900356

ROACHES GET BTFO

The figure of 1400 is complete nonsense, it is much more likely to be 14000 in Rotherham alone.

The abuse went on for 20 years and the girls were only interesting to the men between the ages of about 13 and 15 so "you do the math" as they say.

I expect there are hundreds of rape-babies, and probably tens of thousands of muslim men who were raping these kids, supposedly each girl was passed around about 50 men.

UK feminists or even ordinary womens groups are completely silent on the matter, they know that muslims are a protected species and cannot be criticised publicly for their barbaric and uncivilised "culture".

Likewise, if you are a police officer, social worker, or government employee, you cannot speak about it or your career will be over.

These rape-gangs exist in every major city.
Rotherham population is 250K people and the official number of child rape victims is 1400. There has been no word on the Luton rape gang, or the London rape gang (London population 8.5M) at all.

Likely there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of victims. All covered up by police and government.

Baaed

>All covered up by police and government.
BASED Muslims.

>Anglos will stab Polaks because Pakis rape their daughters

I can't even... someone please tell me this is a prank.

as somebody from rotherham i really hoped they would just hang all the paki scum from street lamps in paki areas for what they did , also all politicians,social workers and police who allowed this should be burnt alive.

>Pakis rape Anglo schoolgirls
>Albos force Anglo mothers into brothels
>Poles despise Anglo slags

'Well boys we need to do something about them Polaks'

>We are cucked, b-b-but not as much as country X!!!

geez, dude this does not make it any better. this isn't a contest either. we are all fucked one way or the other

Too bad there isn't a based Khan.

that video is on a prank channel you stupid cunt

So they laid low for a while.

What about now?

I used to live near there. The sick thing is the Labour Party who covered it up got re-elected.

>What is UKIP
>What is Brexit

> asians

The fuck are they trying to pull with that shit?

>Asian
England is dead

Agree anything to avoid the word islam or middle eastern.

Gas yourself