What does Cred Forums think about Switzerland ? Do you agree with their immigration plan ?

What does Cred Forums think about Switzerland ? Do you agree with their immigration plan ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/712168/Swiss-migrant-crackdown-Italian-border/amp?client=ms-android-samsung
youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keeping out italians is always a good idea

Why would they invite unskilled Africunts in the first place?

Yes

Who says we've invited them ? I think that word of mouth about how switzerland is an easy place to live and migrate got the most immigrants here.

Comfy in the US!

Switzerland is based as fuck, I'd move there, but I'm half Iranian and don't want to pollute the last good country on Earth.

Amirite

>half-Iranian

You should kill your family first, your mother and father, and then kill the government which is ruining Sweden. Only after that can you kill yourself.

Oh we are kind to strangers. Except if you are a bad kind of stranger. Like say, coming from a country with a war status

Stay based. Like with the EU, or the Minarets, or other shit that our politicans just wink through, but you got to have a choice at it. So yeah, good for you. As long as the populace doesn't buy into leftist-extremism, you'll be fine as you are.

Should have done it sooner

>mfw in dem Arizona mountains

Yeah, although it seems like the leftist-extremism is slowly trying to infiltrate our media. You hear more and more about BS like feminism, guilt tripping you into wanting more immigrants. Stuff like that, however 90% can see right through that shit and for that im very grateful.

Switzerland is one of those European countries that most Americans think is "good."

However, I think you're a bunch of mountain kikes.

Some y'alls cool

Don't go to Walmart tomorrow

Put up a fence/wall as big as you can, worked for us, no rapefugees here

Kek wills it.

I speak German fluently and will be going for a PhD in History soon, any luck?

daw, we like you too

btw, OP, source on the article? I hadn't heard of it yet

You will minorities soon so I don't think your policy of immigration is right.

The only hope for the white race is to nuke europe desu
People keep forgetting why we american-10inchcock-guntoting-badasses left in the first place

Do the Swiss really like Americans?

No offense, but I think most americans wouldnt be able to find switzerland on a map.
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/712168/Swiss-migrant-crackdown-Italian-border/amp?client=ms-android-samsung

my name chree

depends. Leftists don't, because it's cool not to, but I for one like your national values and the nature of your constitution. Your Founding Fathers knew how shit was done.
Also, you invented fast food and now we Swiss get cheap burgers made with high-quality meat due to hard-ass regulations, so that's another pro.

Yesterday I was going into the city. Migrants were begging on the train station tracks. Two guys, looked fresh out of some sandnigger country, asked me to buy them kebab. I said no ways then they asked for cigarettes instead.

Please... 4th reich when?

I only like certain parts of american culture such as your music, sadly switzerland really lags behind in that subject.

But in general ? Let's put it like this, seeing your 2 presidental canidates really makes me glad to not live there.

What canton?

Where do you live that you see begging immigrants ?

keep in mind that this is just an idea of America people have in their minds. Europeans think White America still exists, while in reality, it's being overrun by literal human trash, that can't be removed by means we deem "humane", because muh shitskin feelings.

The other day a couple of migrants asked me in English about how to go to Geneva. I happily helped them find their way.

Because you were idiots that nobody wanted desu

dunno but America is stupidly letting in 35,000 african niggers within the next year

>but I'm half Iranian
then you are genetically more whiter than slavs

3 reasons
3 GOOD REASONS WHY ALL OF AFRICA SHOULDN'T BE STERILIZED.

But they also weakened our banking secrecy.

Trump said he's sending them back if he's elected.

so they did. I am more attracted to their national principles than I am with current day America. It admittedly has problems to be addressed, but the foundation is sound. Our banking secrecy was also ruined by weak leaders who caved in to foreign requests, not only American ones.

Perhaps you're right. But even so, you're infamous for your secure banking and tight borders. That and cheese and watches and chocolate and shit. Most Americans do know these things.

I mean, when I was a kid no one wanted anything other than a "swiss" army knife.

Most of my social circle knows of CERN too, but yeah the typical american probably doesn't.

oh no the migrants are protesting because Switzerland don't want them. Really makes them think, don't it?
just send them all back to their shitholes already

A while ago I was talking to my friend about how bad shit is getting in America, and decided we should immigrate to Switzerland. But I feel like actually immigrating there would ruin the the idea of how great it is...

It's interesting to note that a lot of anti-war/anti-interventionist (but not pacifist) movements in America look to the Swiss as an example. They see Switzerland as a country with strong borders, a gun culture, and a strong national identity without a military that invades counties every two seconds.

I can't think of anything bad to say about Switzerland. I agree completely with stopping the flow of darkies into your country. They'll never integrate, as proven by everywhere they've been allowed to infest.

And those fancy straight-pull bolt action rifles.

nothing more badass than a stripper clip.

>give up on european cooperation
Kek. Maybe they should cooperate with the dozen or so other countries that want to deport kebab.

says the fucking german

Who cares what they think? They aren't swiss and have no right to decide that.

meanwhile berlin is full of rapefugees

You are the only ones who are doing it right, so yes, I agree.

So is there space for a spaniard looking for job and that won't cause problems?

What does Cred Forums think about Singapore ? Do you agree with our immigration plan ?

>You can only work here and never get citizenship even after 10 years

>No refugees/political asylums

>You literally have to be a millionaire in order to qualify to gain PR status

Exactly. An uncucked western Euro nation is refreshing to see. Wonder how Mutti will react to this

Can't think even 1 good reason not to do so.

i can't even think of one bad reason not to do so.

You take the bests, you don't care about feelings.

Based.

>Most 'Somalis' heading to Germany and got stopped on train at Chiasso.
>Most now rue CH actually not an easy place to live in.
>gibsmedats = c. 3.- per day, plus rent, healthcare, school
>strict work permit conditions, very little cash in hand schwarzarbeit, minimum wage strongly enforced
>migrants distributed around the country, countryside also full of armed anti-immigration nationalists, some racists
>CH over 20% foreigners anyway

"Look at all those poor people! And signs! They have signs, now you have to let them in! Think of all those doctors, engineers and scientist you are not letting in! And the children! Why won't anyone save the children?!"

Stay un-cucked Switzerland. Closing the borders now is a bit too late, but atleast you are doing something.

fuck off niggers

can all these new "posters" go back to led-dit? OP is fine, but in past week this place has changed into something I no longer recognize.

You're ruining this place, just leave. Esp right before US election, you're ruining one of the places where ideas are sewn and worked out and THEN they make their way to you retards.

Please for love of christ, leave...

That must habe been those I met yesterday that asked me for a cigarette. After I gave them one they asked for money. Thanks Sommaruga

Switzerland and Norway are so based they should just take over the world

pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeee

Civilians that have made their life's work to protect people aka the police move in to non harmfully detain people that are killing others and impeding peace senselessly.

Nice

Probably. Only people to match USA in gun loving is Switzerland, where most people have guns in case shit hits the fan

In a word, yes; a country has the right to control its own immigration plan. What's Switzerland like to live in (it seems pretty based)?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

>why obey the freeloaders who yell the loudest?

Good, keep them out. They have to go back.
Blacks are never and will never be grateful to white people for anything ever! They will never have empathy for white people and they will never have a good word to say about white people in private.

LET THEM CRY AND KICK THEM FUCKING OUT!

Its like inviting a guest to dinner and the guests sits there in silence eating your food and at the end of the night he says "The food was shit" and leaves.

This is the second coming of the black plague .

There are a lot of spaniards here, and in my personal expirience thwy always turned out to be chill people. You are very welcome friend

Oh imagine it like the worlds most organized rpg game. Everyone has their role and they stick to it. Trains come (for the most time) precisely at the time they were announced. Towns are clean and criminality is basically non existant . It comes with the expense that the people there are rather not so open, but fucking hell the ups definitley outweigh the downs.

They should be shooting most of them

*here

Dunno why im talking like i do not live here lol.

I love how the entire world sees EU countries as so weak they think foreigners protesting the laws of sovereign states has any value or meaning.

Sadly though, it does.

You need to start it before it happens.
I'm 30 now and I've seen the ENTIRE media in my country go from some slightly conservative and some slightly left to everyone being the same full blown pop cultural marxist hardcore commie feminist no dissent allowed clown show.

You NEED to start cleaning up, or else they will infiltrate all the media, brainwash your women and make them open the borders to let in the niggers.

and what about us portuguese?
*builds house*

>some racists

>some

I feel like this immigrants have no right to complain that a country doesn't want to let them in. And I don't mean because of the raping and such. Any country that is kind (cucked) enough to provide asylum is spending their money and resources on these people. And what do the immigrants do to repay the country? Nothing.

Now someone is saying no more, and they get all booty bent because it's the countries responsibility to let them in? What the fuck goes through their heads?

Zurich city. I was in Oerlikon.

The living embodiment of human waste.

So is Como, Firenza and Venice

Why, planning something neet faggot?

Pretty much the same, aslong as you work here, pay your rent and are a normal person, people will trwat you equally. Will to contribute and work = acceptance

speaking as an asian who reads posts about how asians are soulless and sociopathic creatures hardly deserving of being called human, if this is how we treat migrants I'm quite ok with being soulless and sociopathic

Why can't European police be THIS based?

I bet they run from immigrants.

i have been looking really hard to find a real libtard, feminist, other mentaly insane person
but all ive found are lefties with rather reasonable arguments at worst
and even these people are willing to listen and have a nice argument

just makes me more glad to be born here
medipack forever

Trump has to win, or we are fucked honestly. They will bring in so many we will never be able to get our country back peacefully

Come to the U.S. We got plenty of irrational cunts here ready to cook your noodle.

We aren't fucked. But Trump is our only chance of taking our country back peacefully.

>What does Cred Forums think about Switzerland ?
"The Bastion in the mountains", Never give in to the EU.
Stay pure mountain jew

The audacity of these niggers to protest that their gracious host is closing its borders to more of their freeloading kin