I think a version of super predatorism.

Taco Bowl?

She's trying to conjure a sheboon to counter KEK and our meme magic

Memetic war now!!!

>HuffPost BlackVoices

Get your shit together USA

Hot sauce or one of Bill's children.

The power to make me hard as diamonds

The ability to be 300+lbs and still manage to get enough dick to shit out a kid every year to get more food stamps.

Did she short circuit into Carlos Santana now?

They magically get pregnant 3 times a year, so it seems

If the Clinton campaign would choose to show of more of such specimens and scrap Hillary's physical appearance their campaign would be much better.

Incredibly high rates of obesity

Remove girl in that sentence and then you know what she mean

Black girl magic is the ability to make all the tyrones dicks rise with a shake of dat ass.

Black girl magic is the ability to win every argument simply by clapping your hands with every syllable you speak.

Black girl magic is the ability to make money appear in your mailbox every week, just by having unprotected sex.

That video where cum shoots out a black chicks nose

Ha!

Moloch!

Wtf I hate dubs now

Does it mean that she was fingered by black girl?
>knot in Her

Wait...
What if this is Hillarys version of meme magic?
HOLY SHIT! SHE IS TRYING TO COMBAT KEK!

>Clinton's 19 year old pr team thought this was funny.

nice meme you dumb faggot

Wtf I hate dumb faggots now

their nigger version of meme magic.

>girl power

i think that nig is talking about dark magician girl from yew ghey hoe. he must have gone to his first comicon event and forgot to say pic not related

Hermione? !

it's an alt left black supremacist meme

Black magic vs Meme magic

Shit got real

Ghetto voodoo.

18+

Wtf I hate 18+ now

Holy shit Billy.. .can I get moar?

Or souce? Or name?

Please, in a KEKs name, I need it =)

WTF is wrong with her navel?

Its like a 2nd vagina.

>implying voodoo and moloch have any chance against the power of kek

At least you keep her in a pen.

hillary tryin to grab onto our powerful meme magic

she hasnt quite got the hang of it

Haitians are with KEK so dont worry. Haitian voodoo is a different branch, much more dangerous and alien.
And Haitians are black. Remember GTA Vice City? How many Aunties Poulet's do you think are scrambling juju's ?
KEK isnt alone

What's the context of this?

>scrambling jujus
>scrambling jewjews

Still disgusting bestiality

haaaahahahahahahahaha

Sorry her mouth looks reminds me of a horse. These black chicks are always too masculine.

>Now watch as I make his father *waves wand* disappear!

race pandering for votes

The ability to launch a tarded niglet out of your busted blue waffle of a vagina every nine months.
Then magically obtain $ for doing fuck all.
Then go rack up 200$ worth of food at a high end restaurant and bitch that it was spoiled after choking down 3/4 of the food.
Jump in your BMW with your hair and nails freshly did, meanwhile your niglets are running around with shitty diapers, sipping on cognac all the way back to your huvel, and bitching that you "ain't got no scrilla"
Then bitching about the gubment.

Top kek!

Certainly a variant of the typical mentally ill hominid subspecies

A volatile variant of the typical mental illness imbued within all of the female subclass.

>implying the average black woman doesn't look like pic related

Oh!!! I have a great idea!! Let's socially elevate the most worthless members of our species merely because of their gender serving as a stopgap in genetic propagation!!! Yesss!!!!!!!! Hahahahhhaahahahaha!!!!!! *tanks the entire human race*

Look like some kangs and shit.

>uncle sam will pay for everything
just keep voting welfare party

its when a black women puts her period blood in her mans food so he'll marry her

She's reminiscing.

We wuz queenz n shit

Not all of them, had one who was going door to door asking pwople to note vote for trump. There are little to no haotoans in the area whete i live in

A way to get the votes of gullible dindus.

"Black Girl Magic" is inferior Meme Magic. It's what is used to mobolize niggers to do anything involving any level of organization, because we all know niggers can't organize for shit. "Black Lives Matter is an example of this lazy nigger magic, as it only requires a few shekles, some "gibs me dat", and "muh dick". It will fail because our Meme Magic is stronger, has already been proven more effective, and we have a larger potential population pool through which to conduct our magic.
Praise Kek!

WE WUZ WITCHEZ AND SHIET