Black Man With Hands Up Executed By Tulsa Police

It's out, the extra shouty dindu nuffin rant by the fat buffalo himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw5HzCTclnU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=fw5HzCTclnU
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ghdM66U4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x-6POornBuE
staradvertiser.com/2016/09/20/breaking-news/family-tulsa-shooting-victim-was-turning-his-life-around/
youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/07/man_who_took_down_blue_ribbons.html
crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#modal
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/terence-crutcher-police-shooting-point-counterpoint/
allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/jewish-groups-pay-to-send-us-police-to-train-in-israel?news=854302
youtube.com/watch?v=q63GKKbBSgk
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw his coon lawyer hold up a picture of the car and he said " the winda was rolled up, how could he have been reaching in the car if the winda was up"

chink wigger is such a oily exploitative piece of shit

Is this one of those episodes where Cenk forgets that a black Democrat has been in charge for the past 8 years?

whoa hes mad as hell!

Clinton BTFO!

Damn Cenk is a really good actor,he's really good at faking all that anger and frustration,why hasn't he gotten any movie roles yet?

attempting to evade arrest.

So why does TYT pride itself on not being MSM? What narratives do they go against other than supporting Bernie?

I'm not going to watch it, does he mention that police found pcp in the vehicle?

Ya this is one of those times he dindu nuffin for real

Why did he move his hands at all?

It's odd that they titled it that way when the dindu got shot precisely because he failed to keep his hands up and got shot when he lowered them as if reaching for something. Not to mention he wasacting erratically and they found PCP in the preacher's car.

And yes, for some reason cops are jumpy around dindus. It must be systemic racism or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM

Of course not. He was a preacher and used to sing in a choir and shit.

You should watch it, if only to give it a dislike.

It is kinda fucked that they will put holes in you and not have the decency to even try to plug them up.

>hands up

Looks like hes trying to reach something in his car.

Nobody cares about Chunk Hunger.

Oh, I gave it a dislike of course

holes get plugged in jail. the dindu should have survived if he wanted his hole plugged

Because he was on pcp, they found it in the car

Wonder when the autopsy results will be revealed. I want definitive proof he was on PCP.

Why is it so hard to take orders from someone pointing a gun at you?

>And yes, for some reason cops are jumpy around dindus. It must be systemic racism or something

Tulsa is one of the worst places to live in Oklahoma, so it's to be expected

if course, it's a woman so it wasn't on purpose. fuck off cenk

This was hilarious.

>fail to follow commands
>things escalate
DIN DU NO FIN

>the young roaches

Even if he was on PCP he didn't attack the cops. I'm so pissed that in this instance he actually dindu nuffin because now liberal cunts will use to to push their false narrative regardless of statistics and facts. Congrats on finally getting one nigger who shouldn't have died after the 60 nigger criminals that should've died but you still rioted over.

Blacks give no fucks senpai. They don't see any future anyways so what is there to keep living for? What is there waiting for him if he does obey the police officers? Will they improve his life or give his existence any meaning? Hell no, that's why they bite their lip and reach for their weapon in a last blaze of revenge against not just the cops, white people, or any of that shit. Just against everything that their life has stood for.

He apparently acted like he was reaching for something. That's going to get you shot every time. Neither video actually lets you see what's actually happening though so it's really impossible to tell what actually happened.

>whoa hes mad as hell!

it's 2016, he's always like this now

Not really, his behaviour was a threat to their safety the moment he stopped complying and lowering his hands. Dindus should know better but they never learn, incidents like these are effectively suicide by cop.

And cops shouldn't get shot just to appease BLM frauds and white cucks. They'll never be content and even niggers agree half of them have to go for things to get better, skip to 11m 24s.

youtube.com/watch?v=ug7CdEEwto4#t=11m24s

>he didn't attack the cops
He could have been reaching for a gun.

desu it would have been something to question if the cops shot him for not lying down. They followed him to his own car, guns raised. They gave him the benefit of the doubt - at least as much as a white cop in America can give to a black man.

Too bad the young turk don't care about it all they want to do is promote more violence against the police and the black community.

This shooting was complete BS though. He actually dindu nuffin. Let the guy rant.

>obviously under the influence of something
>non-compliant most of the time
>excessively compliant at other times (putting hands up without being asked to)
>keep walking and moving against instruction

All with increasingly nervous cops with weapons drawn around him.

He was asking to get shot really.

Drugs are one hell of a drug.

Try harder faggot.

Honestly this makes me angry. Not Cenks reaction, the shooting. looked really really really really really not needed considering they actively followed him to his car and he didn't make any sudden movements. Also there is no way they tazed him and then she shot, im 90% the stupid bitch pulled the trigger on accident and now a man is dead. Only one thing that pisses me off more than dindus are power tripping police, you cannot deny they kill a shit load of people in the usa every year... mainly white people too and I dont know why we are giving them a pass for every single fucking shooting.

The cop lady fucked up by shooting him at the same time he was tazed but the dindu brought it on himself, he could have easily survived the encounter.

I'm amazed at all the faggots thinking cops in a bad part of town should pretend it is no different than a nice leafy surburb, deal with every dindu just the same as some white elderly people. Let's get real, cops would die in droves everyday if they did that.

Fuck Cenk, he just wants to stir shit up and act all offended when a dozen person lose their life in the aftermath. He's a piece of shit.

I dont care what you say, walking around with your hands up does not make a shooting justified. Especially since this guys car had broken down and he was encountered by the police just as a regular citizen who needed some assistance. Why do American police pull their guns out almost every single time they encounter anyone.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fw5HzCTclnU

kek wills it

>walking around with your hands up does not make a shooting justified
It does when you walk back to your car despite being instructed not to.

For all they knew he was low-key going for his gat.

I want you guys to watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2ghdM66U4Y

I AM NOT A NIGGER THUG SYMPATHISER.
Trayvon deserved to die, Michael Brown deserved to die, I am sure the majority of shooting are justified but there are still way too fucking many times where the police seem to want a reason to start shooting. If you have ever dealt with a power tripping police officer you do not understand how intense it is. Defending your face from their attack is literally resisting arrest even if they were not justified to arrest you in the first place.

The militarisation of the police force and the really sharp increase in police shootings lately are making all of the police state claims seem really fucking valid. If they were ordered to shot upon unarmed American citizens they sure have trained them all up on how to do it efficiently.

They do kill a lot of people but he US is a violent country with a lot of guns, legal and illegal. It is what it is, one consequence is more gun violence. Criminals, cops and innocents are more likely to get shot than in any other western country.

How well do you honestly think British bobbies would fare in the US ? They'd get killed and/or it would be anarchy because nobody there would respect a cop without a gun.

This is how controlled opposition works. A bunch of shills pretending they're totally not like the other shills and their totally on your side, while in truth, their totally fucking you over.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=x-6POornBuE

Thanks for posting that.

If you reach for anything, without complying with the officer in the US and get shot, I have no empathy, you deserved to die, no exceptions. If you do it in any country that has guns banned and you get shot, I may be on your side when more facts are available.

I hate how this reasoning is somehow flawed in the view of the libtards.

WHEN YOUR CAR STALLS YOU DONT END UP BLOCKING BOTH FUCKING LANES. YOU PULL THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD.

>Two 911 calls brought officers to the scene about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
>The first came from a woman who said an abandoned vehicle was blocking the street and a man was running away, warning that it was going to blow up.
>"Somebody left their vehicle running in the middle of the street with their doors wide open," the caller said. "The doors are open, the vehicle is still running. It's an SUV. It's in the middle of the street, it's blocking traffic."

>She asked Crutcher whether the car belonged to him but got no response, the attorney said. Crutcher began walking toward her with his hands in his pockets. She politely asked Crutcher to take his hands out of his pocket while they were speaking, Wood said.
>"He does comply and puts his hands out of his pocket, and then puts his hands up in the air, which she thought was a little bit strange under the circumstances," he said.
>Crutcher continued to ignore Shelby's questions about the vehicle and at one point walks toward the back of the police cruiser and puts his hands back in his pockets, the attorney said. Shelby called dispatch and was intent on arresting him because she thought he was under the influence of something, he said.

AND WHEN THE COPS TALK TO YOU IN SUCH A STRANGE CIRCUMSTANCE YOU AT LEAST SPEAK WORDS TO THEM. YOU DONT IGNORE THEM AND ACT SHADY AS SHIT.

wether he was legally killed or not doesn't change how utterly retarded the thing looks : that it would take 4 or 5 cops to arrest a disarmed man using lethal force, even if the dindu was on drugs or suicidal. i thought they had tasers?

thanks for a nice, morning rage,

GUISE, THEY SHOT THE WRONG DINDU !

staradvertiser.com/2016/09/20/breaking-news/family-tulsa-shooting-victim-was-turning-his-life-around/

> he unarmed black man shot dead in the middle of a Tulsa street last week by a white police officer had run-ins with the law dating back to his teenage years and had recently served a four-year stint in prison.

> But those closest to the 40-year-old victim, Terence Crutcher, described him as a church-going father who was beginning to turn his life around.

> Crutcher was due to start a music appreciation class at a local community college on Friday, the day he was fatally shot by Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby after she responded to a report of a stalled vehicle.

>The militarisation of the police force and the really sharp increase in police shootings lately are making all of the police state claims seem really fucking valid.

Guess why cops are becoming more trigger happy recently? Extreme levels of hostility directed at them. Unnecessary violence is caused by a fight or flight response.

Anti white cucks are trying to put a fire out by pouring gas on it.

It had nothing to do with power tripping police, retard. Women are much more fearful than men, female cops are much more fearful than male cops, and thus, lady cops are MUCH more violent.

the greasy brown ogre does it for the shekels.
the armenian whore proved they don't believe in the bullshit they spew.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg

Why? One should never point a firearm at something they are not willing to destroy. Plugging holes destroys her credibility in court.

>linking a young roach video
>flag

ah ok

He was high on pcp

>who was beginning to turn his life around

Every. Time.

Real life is more Memetic than Kek's asshole.

This was actually a pretty bad shoot desu.

But then again >Women cops

>every time

It's kind of fun watching jenk get upset but there's only so much you can stomach. Got to the 5 minute mark this time!

Is there a "best of jenk going apeshit" video anyone can link to?

Bump.

We need back up on the comments and dislikes. I didn't even watch the video but TYT fans are so easy to troll

>Crutcher was due to start a music appreciation class at a local community college
>had PCP in the car

Sounds like a fun class, sign me up.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

I live in Tulsa. It happens. In the 1920 s white people burn the black side of town to the ground.

TULSA, Okla. – The unarmed black man shot dead in the middle of a Tulsa street last week by a white police officer had run-ins with the law dating back to his teenage years and had recently served a four-year stint in prison.

But those closest to the 40-year-old victim, Terence Crutcher, described him as a church-going father who was beginning to turn his life around.

Crutcher's family could not be reached for comment on his criminal record. But an attorney for his family, Benjamin Crump, said the information should not be used to "demonize" Crutcher.

The Friday shooting was captured by police video, though it's not clear from that footage what led Tulsa officer Betty Shelby to draw her gun or what orders officers gave Crutcher.

HE A GUD BOI N DIN DU NUFFIN HE WUZ TURNIN HIS LYFE AROUND N SHIET GODDAM WHITE MAN ALWAYS KEEPIN US DOWN

Wtf did i watch

DC or Marvel should make a black superhero with the power to evade responsibilities.

A woman killed a man, why isn't misandry to blame?

Sorry guys. this "dindu" meme is funny from time to time.. but this is just cringe inducing.

Like what the actual fuck.

>Break down in middle of road.
>Cop happens across it. Calls for backup instead of a tow truck
>Get swarmed by police officers.
>Get shot

>Black Man With Hands Up Executed By Tulsa Police

You mean, A black man reported to be transporting hard drugs with his hands in the air with his back turned to the police heading into his car and reaching for something from his car justifiably killed by the police?

So, if we want these POS to "turn their life around" the best thing to do is kill them.
Got it!

Every single post is about cenk or tyt and not the story. Good sign

Is not a good reason to get shot at.

It's autumn and the leaves are wilting, falling like to earth like shitposts to /pol

>charleston bla bla bla, they go arrested without being shot bla bla bla

The difference is that those guys surrendered themselves to the police, unlike niggers who think they can fight back without any consequences.
Play shitt games, win shitty prizes.
Also fuck that ugly sandnigger. The name of his show is litterally the name of a terrorist organization responsible for genocides.

You could literally go full Dylan and get rid of all us niggers and no one would do anything about it. Why the fuck aren't you people doing anything? You have all these fucking guns, crying like shit about your guns and won't fucking use them. Zimmerman is waiting for you people to pick up arms. Kill these FUCKING NIGGERS! FUCKING NIGGERS!

Holy fuck. A black guy got shot for, well, doing nothing. He did not deserve to die even if he was on PCP, and his window was closed so he couldn't have grabbed a gun and become a threat.
How do you justify this? How about, instead of conjuring fantasies, you just admit that you hate black people? Any justification for the cop's behaviour is probably thinly-veiled racism since the black guy literally dindu nuffin.

He was black. If he dindu nuffin then he would have done something shitty eventually. Consider it early prevention

Great. So, I was correct that everyone approving the cop's actions is a racist.

Can someone post me the video BTFOing BLM? It was like different scenes showing their nature with some background music

He lost his job and got kicked out of his band after that.

silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/07/man_who_took_down_blue_ribbons.html

Dude's fucked.

oh you're being silly. he wasnt responding to the cops, wasnt taking direction from them after leaving his trunk in the middle of the road. they dont want to get shot either, keep your hands out of your pockets and listen when they fucking talk to you

now stop being a race baiting faggot and learn to be a real man who understands responsibility

None of that warrants being shot, especially since he wasn't a threat. The guy who shot him was a newbie female officer, she obviously panicked because she was shit at her job (and may have been racist) and therefore murdered the black guy. It is what it is, and what it is is a catastrophe.

it doesnt warrant it, but it sure as shit invites it. what if he pulled something out while his hand was out of view? PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES. i love that people like you criticize the situation but if you were put into it you'd fucking fail with flying colors at every turn.

someone start a GoFundMe for Betty.

Pulled something from where? His ass? His window was closed and if a gun was in his pocket I'm sure the officers would have noticed the bulge, and it's not like he'd be excited to see the police so it obviously wouldn't be a boner.
The black guy got shot for no reason --this is the final verdict.

>Crutcher's sister said at a press conference;
>"You all want to know who that big, bad dude was? That big, bad dude was my twin brother. That big, bad dude was a father."
>"That big, bad dude was a son. That big, bad dude was enrolled at Tulsa Community College — just wanting to make us proud. That big, bad dude loved God."
>"That big, bad dude was at church, singing, with all his flaws, every week."
BOUT TO GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK

>"Time for the tazer I think"
Cenk hears
>"Time to tazer that thing"

Fucking hell it's really just subconscious for this retard

I live in Tulsa. Not gonna be a happening. Nobody gives enough of a shit and we have too many armed rednecks and tweakers and dindus in the north side for anybody from out of state to feel safe parading anywhere. Even edgy PNW anarchists in it for fun. Hell, our rich white folks soccer moms in south Tulsa is armed racists driving around Truck-Boat-Trucks.

Look how close they zoomed in on those people to give the impression of a larger crowd. Al Sharpton is flying out at the request of the family but it don't mean shit, that nigger flies all over the country all the time hoping for a happening as much as Cred Forums does cause he ain't got shot to do. If it wasn't a happening when that trailer trash guy was going around shooting random darkies cause of his dad or some other white trash reason ain't gonna be a happening now.

No ones buying it achmed

yo nigger, just listen to the police and stop giving them reasons and the desire to kill you

>>"Time to tazer that thing"
My sides

And I'm not buying any bullshit about how the black deserved to be shot for doing... nothing.

Can someone be based enough to strangle this turkroach pissy little nigger in his sleep?

thanks Cred Forums

>The black guy got shot for no reason --this is the final verdict.
no, its not. you arent the authority on anything. and you proved my point on how stupid you are.
>Pulled something from where? His ass?
no, his pockets where his hands kept going you dope. you dont follow police orders for doing something even as minimal as a traffic violation its you betting with your life if you decide to defy orders. they're here for a reason.

>yes, officer, let me obey you. I want to suck your cock and lick your boots clean

he did more than nothing, which was the fucking problem you dense retard

Any reason to shoot niggers is a good reason.

where do they do videos at?

>does something wrong
>cops show up
>dude tries getting in his car while going in his pockets, ignoring orders from cops
>get shot

please, stay in your cucked shithole land.

Yeah, my bad. He was standing, so I guess that counts as "doing something".

His very first point;

>There are people who get arrested
>Black people get shot

White people get shot too. Black people get arrested too.

I bet not once does he come out and say;

>This is why you don't give women positions of authority

>mad as hell!
I wish some creative Cred Forumsack had made a dubstep vid of the roach going ballistic like he does now days.

>Your job is to protect and serve!

That's factually incorrect. Five seconds on google would tell you what a police officers job is in the U.S.

Why are these leftists so fucking stupid/poorly educated?

Fucking retarded roach
I want to stamp on his skull

and this is why you get shit.

too prideful to make a cop look like am ass. youd rather die than to take 2 seconds of humility so a cop can confirm you havent done jack shit.

unless that is you niggers are always up to some illegal shit. but whose fault is that?

get over yourself you village living yellow toothed fuck. the US isnt the leparchaun freen golf course great britistan is.

Full name is Cenk Uygur, 46, West Los Angeles.

This
As often as actual criminals get put down for stupid shit, this one seems fishy

Though I thought the same thing about clock boy before they released the picture of the "clock".

>Tulsa is one of the worst places
Why is that ? Care to explain aside from just the "niggers" response ?

I think people have to understand and accept that black people are too stupid to follow basic civil commands and directions at this point.

Thanks for showing everyone here you're blatantly ignorant on the subject. You did my work for me.

Just wait. The bitch with a happy trigger finger is going to be charged with murder because there's no fucking way you can justify what happened.
>they're here for a reason.
Yeah, and that reason appears to be shooting blacks.

The purpose of all this is to prepare the global population to be policed by robots and remote systems.

You do not force people to wear chains. You get them to beg you for those chains.

People will soon be demanding publicly funded implants that give them access to a global network, facilitating economic exchange, identification, housing, and health care.

Those same implants will serve as tracking devices and may eventually dictate proper thought and regulate emotional states.

The utopia you will beg for is a prison without limit.

Fight now or become slaves.

Of course, no one will resist. There's internet shit posting to be done, instead.

>46
>young Turk
>young
Bahahahaha get off the YouTube gramps.

Everyone over 40 ought to be euthanized.

No loss there

>White guy yelling Black Lives Matter

Why would you do that?

Just guess.

>He was going to church
>He was turning his life around

I wonder if Jews manufacture all these incidents for our amusement.

I've been justifying it. you obviously havent been listening. you're dumber than i thought, jesus.

the cops arent here to "shoot blacks", white people are shot more. whats your excuse there? idiot.

>and that reason appears to be shooting blacks.

Shouldn't you be attending your 'LGBTQT interprative drama dance course module 1' right now or something?

>Drugs are one hell of a drug.

>he's a father
>he sung in local church
Find me a black man in USA who isn't like that? Impossible.

>normal person: "I have an increased likelihood of getting shot if I don't comply with police instructions, so I guess I'll have to do as they say and be polite."
>black person: "AW SHIT NIGGA THIS POPO RELLY PULLIN ME OVA? I'M JUST DOING 90 IN A 60 ZONE DA FUCC. HEYO FIVE O, SUCK MY BIG ASS NIGGA DICK, YEAH FUCK YOU, FUCK YO DOG, FUCK U MANG" Then reach for something the police can't see.

Do I even need to explain what happened next?

I watched the guy walk to his car and reach into it.
I'm pretty sure the cops would not instruct anybody to do that.
I would have shot him too. Could have grabbed an uzi or some shit. How am I supposed to know what he has?

I genuinely can't understand what's wrong with cops shooting niggers

>US is a violent country
The white population has a similar crime rate compared to other white counties.
It's the niggers and spics

The cops shouldn't be harassing people in the first place. What right do they have to "check" that I'm doing jack-shit? Why isn't the fact that I'm doing jack-shit not proof enough for them?

Maybe they should just issue police with one of those poles with a noose on the end that they use to catch 'gators with?

Much humane.

Damn...your post really got me thinking.

more whites live in america so of course more get shot
its all in the proportion

It's what jealous fags from OKC or drive through towns say. OKC is like a giant truck stop with nothing but chain restaurants and gas stations for miles.

Everywhere in OK is pretty shit by most people's standards but its great if you like that kind of shit like I do.

That said anywhere rural in OK is fucking great. Just bought a place in Osage county, still close enough to have a Tulsa address but not in any city and zoned AG (on top of nobody in OK giving a shit about zoning or code) so I can do whatever the fuck I want.

>UK's first trolling attempt

It'd be cute if it wasn't completely retarded.

yes, because people just see a skin color and start shooting. that is totally what happens. it has absolutely nothing to do with heated emotions, or fellow countrymen shitting on eachother.

yes, it has absolutely nothing to with people flat out ignoring eachother. it has absolutely nothing to do with elevated race relations thats to blacks consistently refusing to cooperate with the police who are just there to do their job. it definitely is just because we love shooting blacks, for sure. no doubt about it. cannot possibly be any other reasons

and so you continue to lose your nation to the protesting emotionally driven masses

yes. its clear from the bideo he was scratching his balls and the glint in the officers eyes is eveidence that the killing was race related thanks to the white race of the officer and the black race of the dead.

it had nothing to do with refusal to comply.

>a nighers car breaks down and he leaves it in the road
this alone is a decent reason the execute the dude

>bootlickers will defend this

>don't want terrorist to get shot even he do bombing next to my family

>Police aiming at you
>You still go inside the car searching for something

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WERE YOU DOING NIGGER, LIKE WHAT.

>Starting classes
>Last week in November

What's the crime like in the surrounding areas of where you live ?

The entire video:
>HE HAD HIS HANDS UP, HE WAS A FATHER

He didn't have his hands up. He moved towards his car door and dropped his hands, they had all the reason to be jump. There's no way they just rolled up with a chopper and a bunch of cars the minute they found the car.

He wasn't under arrest you retard

>Armenian-american girl
>Working in The Young Turks
>Working with the people who genocided you

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>the 40-year-old victim
>victim

Looks like completely unbiased reporting to me.

There are more whites than blacks, so no shit. If you sent this video to an alien and told them that the police didn't previously know the black guy, the alien would assume that the police hate blacks because that's the only connection between the shooting and the black guy's characteristics. So what the black guy touched his pockets (big fucking deal)? Did it not occur to you that he was probably nervous because he anticipated being shot at the end of the confrontation?
This is all stupid bullshit.

>Be high on PCP
>Get shot

The lesson is don't do drugs. Done.

>No one in OK giving a shit about zoning or code

If I had a nickel for every time the city inspectors game to my house in Tulsa because my grass was BARELY above freshly-cut level, I'd have enough to get the fuck out of here. I don't even live in an HOA neighborhood, either.

Tangents aside, do something, shitskins, we'll turn DA NORF SI' into pic related again

You can see him moving away from the cops to his car door, then dropping his hands. You clearly see the sleeve of his shirt go from raised to lowered in front of the door.

linking to a tyt video should result in a ban

looks like he put his hands in her car

Nobody, not even in britbonistan, is this retarded
Stop replying to bait.

what difference does it make

Ok so where does that come from? Let's say that's what happens is they see race then shoots? Where does that come from?

Does this change the fact that more white people have been shot by cops last year and this year so far?

yup they all are, just 1 more week of life and they would have all been "back on track" because they never did nuffin

crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler#modal

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

Pic is for NY only, but you get the idea.

>ever getting in a situation where a cop had to arrest you

Abo detected

>SHOTS FEYERED!
Why are woman cops a thing, holy shit

>What narratives do they go against other than supporting Bernie?
The Armenian Genocide.

how do we know he wasn`t following commands? what commands was he given? is there a video?

>Some may argue that these statistics areevidence of racist treatment towardblacks, since whites consist of 62 percent of the population and blacks make up 13percent of the population. But as Mac Donald writes inThe Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly15 percent of the population in these counties.

They had guns pulled and trained on him.

He ignores their orders and dips into his car.

?

Look this guy shouldn't have been shot. If I say he should have been shot then I'm just lying to myself because I hate black people.

That said.

If a cop actually had a gun pointed at me I wouldn't turn around and ignore their orders and stroll over to reach into my car.

Thats where being a nigger comes in. And thats why so many of these fucking idiots are dead. They'd rather fight with police or be non-cooperative or run from the police. Just like put your dumb nigger paws in the air and be cooperative. If its false imprisonment then get a lawyer and sue. Go to the media and talk about racial discrimination.

Don't think that "i'm a nigger and we got shine" shit makes sense to anyone but other low IQ niggers. Your not fucking special. Jesus aint wit you. More often then not you're a giant smelly piece of shit with a rap sheet a mile long, a suspended license, a bench warrant, and drugs or a concealed weapon on you.

Also fuck you leaf. You try being a cop. Spend pretty much most of your day wrangling niggers and see how impartial you are after that. Black people are more dangerous then other races statistically. This is why these shooting really happen but because nobody is allowed to say that, instead we get riots and lip service and commissions and investigations.

Pale Hominid on Youtube made a good point, isn't The Young Turds channel itself proof that multiculturalism doesn't work? All they ever talk about it is what went wrong, how this and that got discriminated and races are in conflict. They are the biggest anti-multiculturalism channel out there without knowing it.

Maybe north tulsa is shit, but midtown and south tulsa are fine. If rather live there than okc. If you're white Tulsa is alright.

>militarization of police

Bullshit. Cops are less likely than ever to fucking kill you. They wear more armor and have more guns than they used to in order to protect themselves.

Back before every person had a camera on his/her phone they used to beat the shit out of people and waste people for nothing. Nobody gave a shit. Today they can't get away with anything.

>November
I have news for (you)

i guess reading the OP was too much work for you, you'd rather be a bootlicker

Just don't go to a specific area of north Tulsa north of 244 and south of mowhawk, east of 75, and there is relatively little crime. Less the further south (richer) or north and west (rural) you go. In the area I just bought ymthere was one incodent in 10 years and was DV.

Lol where in Tulsa do you live? Nobody pulls permits here for shit. Entire houses have been renovated and drastically altered without an inspector getting near anything, which becomes especially apparent when you start looking at real estate.

>Guy uses a taser
>Woman shoots the guy getting tased

>militarization of the police

All week leftist outlets like Salon have been running articles "discrediting" "ring wing conspiracy theories" about incidents like Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Apparently Waco was completely valid and appropriate behavior.

Police driving multiple tanks over a building and and raiding it in body armor with automatic weapons is fine, if you are trying to arrest a man under suspicion of statutory rape (despite no accusations being made).

But a cop with a glock shooting at a black criminal trying to fight him and reach into his pants is FULL MILITARY MODE.

it doesnt come from anywhere because its not a real thing.

if you want an honest answer, it has to do with the body language of blacks in the IS.

spent time overseas, came to relaize that when it came to talking with blacks in europe and abroad, we communicated like normal people. race had no role in our interactions because there was no difference in how we acted towards eachother. we were one human to another.

the moment i got off the plane in the US, i had multiple black peolle pointing and pushing me around. this is fine, but aomething in their mannerism was etirely unacceptable. it made me angry. whatever it is, the preceding months experiences were wiped out.

why is it most all other nations represent the american black as a knuckle dragging gangster fool thug?

if he was following commands, guns would not have been drawn and he would not have been shot.

these things dont just happen for no reason.

what do you want Cred Forums to say leaf?

Cred Forums hates black people. Do you want them to watch this and say WOW we were wrong the whole time. Its true! DA POLIS RACIS after all.

Like what you moose fuckin dipshit. What do you want?

Yeah It looks like this guy didn't deserve to be shot.

Driving on PCP
Stopping in the middle of the road
Not following police officers instructions when they have guns drawn on you.

It _____ Tier.

Do you think you can figure out the missing word shit head?

Looks like he didn't deserve it. Here's your (you)

>hold my hands up and stay still
>say exactly what they say

gee, sure is hard not to get killed

I think their lack of fear in their body language when confronted by armed police really worried the officers.

Fucking idiot if he was on pcp and had arrests for former drugs like the such then going in with a gun is the best you can do. A taser WILL FUCKING NOT STOP A MAN ON PCP.

>sause: I am a US NYC Police Officer

Sadly they say that's white privilege to follow directions. Really makes you think.

Couldnt you just beat this guy up since he wont go to the cops because he hates them so much

Underrated

Fuck all of you fucking morons itt continuing to say "dindu nuffin". You have no idea the pressure involved in being an officer. Or let me guess, you don't care, because you only think insane sociopaths wear uniforms?

Eat my fat stinky ass.

Those are always the first people to call the cops.....

>american education

Theres nothing to read in OP... the video shown is the same one from a few days ago, with commentary... still no knowledge of what commands were given, if they were given, etc. im not looking to lick boots, i want to know what others in the thread are basing their

>he didn`t follow commands

on. I agree, they don`t happen for no reason, i just want more info

if theres a lack of fear, then body language that garners a weaponized response by the police, reveals an unconscious hostile intention?

Stinky Yogurt at it again, why can't this guy just stroke out already.

>Multi racial society
>No gun control
>No police training
>Nig mentality
>Women in charge of crisis

Thanks America for the infinite stream of habenings.

The fucking nigger was being uncooperative and acting erratically.

Cops should be given a medal for putting this worthless shitskin down.

The young Turks refer to a political party or some shit in the early 1900's in Turkey. From what I gathered, they were mostly responsible for the Armenian genocide.
However, they also caused a revolution or some shit, hence why these fucks took their name: they want to be edge revolutionaries.

Anyway, enough with my shitty history knowledge: "The Young Turks" doesn't refer to them as being young Turks.

he isn't wrong

this was a bad shooter. the cops who shot should get the death penalty

there was no pcp in the vehicle

Oh my fuck just shut up

Yes there was

There was PCP in the vehicle

>In response, Tulsa Police Sergeant David Walker, the department's lead homicide detective, confirmed Tuesday that police discovered PCP in Crutcher's SUV.

the best part is that it was a white female officer who shot and killed. apparently she had a history of mental illness and writeups on the force.

give her the chair.

>told to keep his hands up
>doesn't keep his hands up
>gets shot by cops

Are we supposed to be upset or something?

because it was all flowing through his veins

>tripfagging without a purpose
reddit has usernames and you should go post there, newfriend

source?

and sure. believing the cops who are likely trying to cover their own asses and engage in a cover up.

let's see what an independent tox screen shows.

Source you fucking faggot ctr suppoerting leftist god damn fucknut

>posting video by some regressive

lmao, next thing you will be taking tyt seriously

THEY LITERALLY SAID IT!!! LOL

Let me guess...aspiring rapper?

>still no knowledge of what commands were given, i

I think it's safe to assume that the cops did not say "walk over to your car and do some sketchy shit".

the cops claim that they told him repeatedly to get down on the ground. watch the videos where guys pull guns out of a car and execute cops, and you'll understand this video.

follow directions. that's all we ask. apparently if you have your hands up you can ignore all the lawful orders.

Hang that traitor, please.

CNN you dirty faggot.

cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/terence-crutcher-police-shooting-point-counterpoint/

Was Crutcher high?
Since the shooting, there have been reports suggesting that Crutcher was high on PCP. In response, Tulsa Police Sergeant David Walker, the department's lead homicide detective, confirmed Tuesday that police discovered PCP in Crutcher's SUV.

As previously reported, Crutcher has a criminal record that includes more than a dozen encounters with law enforcement. In at least four cases, officers employed use of force, including a Taser in 2012, according to records.

>WHEN YOUR CAR STALLS YOU DONT END UP BLOCKING BOTH FUCKING LANES. YOU PULL THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD.

this

Okay, so there doesn't seem to have been any kind of paved shoulder, but your car doesn't come to a sudden halt even if you blew a tire. You should have enough momentum to steer to the side. Either way, YOU DON'T END UP STOPPED ACROSS THE DOUBLE FUCKING YELLOW LINE WTF. Especially on a 2-lane rural road.

Even if he wasn't on something, he was still a stupid-ass motherfucker just for that alone. Yeah, if I was a cop and came across a dindu stopped like that, I wouldn't be all like "oh he just needs some roadside assistance", I'd be like "what kind of damn fool idiot is this?"

where is the video of the right-most police car which was there first in the scene? I can only find video of the second car to reach the scene. Also there is no audio so how do you guys know he wasn't following orders?

i'm white. i never keep my hands up or cooperate with cops when they try to start shit. i know my rights. i talk shit to them. they back the fuck down like the little pussies they are. i wonder what the difference is between me and this dead dude. maybe skin color?

So why they didn't use tazers instead of guns? That way the nig nog would be still alive and BLM don¡t have another excuse to Chimp Out again.

sure sure

let's plant pcp in the car to distract from the fucking illegal as hell shooting.

the video shows some piss poor police work and very unskilled officers.

You are a leaf with a vpn arnt you

great point my spanish friend.

it's because he is black. they police don't give a shit.

if he was white, they wouldn't even have used a taser but would have given him the benefit of the doubt and kept talking with him.

Tell your family not to cry when the cops shoot you.
That's he way you wanted to go.

He's mad cause Clinton just lost one vote

american since 1776.

I am aware. That's what makes it hilarious.

He's a 47 year old styling himself after young revolutionaries while... making YouTube videos. It's like becoming a software consultant after the SLA except skipping the SLA part entirely and just calling your software consulting firm the SLA because it makes you feel hardcore.

>and had recently served a four-year stint in prison.
You know what the first thing a cop does when dealing with a stopped car? License plate check. Add "recent ex-con dindu" to the "who stops in the middle of the road?", and you get some nervous fucking cops.

>If someone panics and doesn't pull their car off the road it's execution time

Go play with your Skittles.

nah. cops won't shoot me. i dress well and i'm a white dude. if they did shoot me, the fucking fall out would be hilarious for them given who i know and am friends with etc.

Fuck this piece of shit, gets high, or is burned out from doing PCP all these years, gets out of car, blocks both lanes, walks around like a retard zombie, gets shot when he's not obeying orders and acting like a retard. They found PCP in his car and he has a long rap sheet, fuck this and fuck BLM and all the white guilt faggots.

This guy was a bad dude, a loser, you lose your shit on PCP quite fast, his father even admits 4yrs back his son has a problem with PCP. If he is abusing it all these years for sure he's not well in the head.

A dindu got very triggered at my comment lmfao.

How the fuck are they going to afford Lazers for everyone? Stop spouting nonsense. Be honest, you're just mad for Aljubarrota aren't you?

wasted quads on an undercover leaf, sad.

guys how to piss off the turks? cenk is really emotional but I dont want that slut anna to get attention.

I didn't know they gave black slaves citizenship.

Nigga was smoking angel dust and out of his mind. Now let the truth about this north carolina shooting come out so we can impeach obama for causing a fucking race war. You guys do realise they are chimping out stopping random cars on the highway and bashing random white people, fires everywhere and the police will do nothing.

its possible he couldn`t hear or otherwise understand them. he had his back to them, so I think its likely he wasn`t paying much attention to them. especially if he was in the throes of a strong drug.

although i understand how a police officer could be afraid of him because they are trained with videos of people shooting police.

my bigger issue is that whenever i watch a video of a woman shooting someone, she always seem totally out of control. i dont think she was sufficiently trained, regardless of the right or wrong in this specific situation. just judging from the way she comes off over the microphone

ancestors helped started the war. no black. 100% european ancestry. bloodline is pure. i'm likely the most american person on this mongolian horse trading forum

Do you have a youtube link to this so I can share on facebook when my liberal friends talk shit?

HE WAS ON PCP, ANGEL DUST, HE WAS ON ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET. THATS WHY HE WAS STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD IN THE FIRST PLACE

his car stalled

no evidence that he was on pcp at the time

i can't wait for full autonomous cars

read your reply, you just said it isn't his fault that he got shot because he was on drugs that made him unable to hear the officers' command. I knew Germany was cucked, but c'mon man.

Black or white don't matter on the situation, if you made strange moves while police stop you, you will get shot in Murica.
But using tazers or other non lethal weapons in some situations could be for the better.
We're talking about a traffic incident nigger, if the police carry tazers in that situations they can stop anyone who made a strange move without having to kill him.
TAZERS Alberto, electric guns.

PCP in the car doesn't change the legal nature of the shooting.
Whites are disproportionately shot by police retard.
Reasons why you don't let your police be trained by an occupational military force

The issue ar hand is police no longer being trained as police but as an occupational army against the American people and groups like BLM funded by Soros only serve to distract from this by making it a race issue and by almost exclusively highlighting justified police actions and ignoring legitimate police abuse in large which only serves to keep us arguing with ourselves instead of asking important questions.

And the retqrds in here are just as guilty of falling for such obvious tactics

allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/jewish-groups-pay-to-send-us-police-to-train-in-israel?news=854302

/thread

Honestly what the fuck else is there to say?

OK, I guess this:

The police are sanctioned by society. When you ignore them you are essentially ignoring society. Now I can feel with thinking this society is shit tier these days, but unless and until the state is toppled you can expect to get your ass shot off if you pull this stunt.

Every single time.

>no justice no peace

?

Try: Still state? Still dead

white are the disproportionate population in the US.

Blacks are shot more when correcting for demographics.

Agreed about BLM being stupid in tactics and not helping with ending the police militarization and occupation of the US

What most of Europeans fail to understand is that we don't have guns here the way Americans have guns. This means when the police stop someone here they are not taking into account the 2% chance that you might have a gun but when American police stop someone they have to take into consideration the 98% chance that you might have a gun.

Your common sense comes from a completely different reality.

no, i didn`t blame anyone or absolve anyone. I said that I understand why police would be afraid of him, and I also try to understand why he might not follow commands. it takes both for someone to be shot.

>"we kept walking away from the cops"

WE

are you a cop?

why are you and your brother cops ignorant of the law, full of power, fucked up egos, overweight, and poorly trained?

it looked like you were giving him a pass on the situation because he was on drugs. either way RIP to him, I hate to see anyone die, just not his day for sure.

Look what Shillary said on this PCP abusing career criminal who has done years in jail, what a piece of shit Shillary is. Racists did all this, made the guy abuse PCP for years and do jail time in the past, then block the road and get out like a drugged out zombie and act a fool, yup, racism.

>Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that the recent shooting of Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was "unbearable" and said "systemic racism" should not be tolerated.
>"We have got to tackle systemic racism," Clinton said on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show." "This horrible shooting again. How many times do we have to see this in our country?"

The officer states they thought he was under the influence of PCP, retard doing shit stupid people high off their ass on PCP usually do. Has PCP in the car. Idiot retard has a history of PCP abuse, I bet his mind was sound and everything was alright in his head.

THIS JUST MADE TRUMP LOSE

You do know dindu nuffin is making fun of them, not an exclamation.

WAIT, none of those cops are black.

YOU LIED TO ME Cred Forums

Man just this once i wish it was a black cop who did it

good insight. I think I might be anti-gun now

USA gun and police culture is fucked up just admit it

>whites walk around with guns openly in militia brigades
>nothing happens

>black guy with 10 guns trained on him gets lit up because he (((might))) reaching for a gun
>pol defends this every time

If you don't have better than 20/20 vision and some quick thinking you shouldn't be in that job in the first place, a cops job is literally to protect the public not someone you should fear at all times

>guaranteed another month of this Anthem protest bullshit in my handegg games

Surprise surprise it was a female cop who fired the shot when the other cop deployed his taser. Just goes to prove that women have no place in situations like this.

I'd also like to know how the situation got this point if he just had a stalled car. I'm guessing he chimped out.

>white man opens fire in a black church
>gets captured peacefully, treated to Burger King

Also the Malheur refuge but starving the idiots out was the best call

>Surprise surprise it was a female cop who fired the shot when the other cop deployed his taser.

they say that is policy. the first cop has a gun, the second cop something less lethal. he tased the guy and it had no effect.

she did what she was trained to do. there are videos where the cop waits a bit longer and the guy pulls a gun out of the car and kills the cop.

soon as I heard Benjamin crump was the laywer for the dindu I knew the nigger deserved it.

It was excessive but why do they always have to insinuate it was because he was black?
It's a police procedure problem, white people have been killed in similar circumstances
Also when he goes off saying "WOULD THIS HAPPEN TO AN 87 YEAR OLD WHITE GRANDMOTHER?!"
It wouldn't happen to an 87 year old black grandmother either

He is being noncompliant and acting erratically. It's hard to tell where his hands were when he gets shot. It's also hard to tell whether his window was up or down. At one point you can either see blood running down the window or it's the seatbelt, hard to tell.

They definitely could have handled this way better. I believe they tried to tase him, and shot him right afterwards. The time to act was when he was walking towards his car with hands out. Whatever happened to a good, hard tackle. Police shouldn't resort to drawing their guns as their first action when an offender is noncompliant. They had a very good chance to take him down when he was walking to his car.

Whether the shooting was justified is not clear yet as we don't have the full details.

Remember, noncompliance is not a reason for a police officer to shoot. The officer must believe that the perp is a danger to the general populace or the officer.

America has a very very strong culture of absolute compliance with police.
It is well known and common knowledge.
Some countries have a culture of arguing and fighting with police so to them it seems like no big deal.
To an American watche it, we can tell he is about to get shot, so when they continue being stupid we figure they deserve it.

>noncompliance is not a reason for a police officer to shoot

Literally it is reason to shoot here in America.
Never even goes to court.

you can shrug off a tazer on high doses of disassociatives, I have no doubt
I've taken a fair amount of those, you don't feel any physical sensation at all really
that plus high dose of amphetamines=space marine

I really hope you are trolling, otherwise you are a fucking moron that doesn't realize "dindu nuffin" is a term to make fun of people who defend the niggers who shoot at cops and get killed.

lol

You'd think anyone would have the sense to listen to the people that have a gun at you. Especially when you are told that cops kill niggers every single day.

It shouldn't be. It's sad to see people in this thread so accepting that just because he wasn't listening means he should shot. It could have been handled so much better.

Dindu or not I'm puzzled that most of pol is not baffled how bad the police work in this incident was. literal fucking amateurs.

There is reality as it is, and how we wish/want it to be.
You can try to change it, but not when a gun is pointed at you.
Some of the culture goes back to the lawless Wild West. We wanted law and order.

>walking around against instructions
>not complying with cops is not asking to be shot
Here's the thing, say for a moment he walked around to the back of a car, pulled a gun, and shot one of the officers.
This all happens so fast that you don't have time to make a judgement call as an officer.
So stop pretending like he dindu nuffin and realize that it's a complicated situation that could turn lethal(for anyone) any moment when someone stops complying.

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOI
>HE WUZ TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND
>HE WUZ GUNNA GO TA COLLEGE
Every. Time.

>People who genocided you and the Turk boss denies it ever happened

If confronted by a possibility feral and violent nigger, it is best to not take chances.

I encourage you to test your theory in a practical experiment. Proving that poster wrong sure would be enlightening.

Anyone defending the black guy is a retard. He was on PCP. Irresponsible father. The cops shouldn't take any risks. If it appears that you're going for a weapon or something then you should be shot. I'd rather see a headline that says "black man dindu nuffin, got shot fo bein black" than "cop gets shot because of white guilt".

>Police State written as a bad thing by TYT
>Police State is literally what they want

The guy was a thug who literally just got released from prison for drug trafficking. He also had pcp in his car and was probably high. As always DINDU nuffin

Not really. He impedes the road with his car in a really fucking weird way, doesn't respond to cops talking to him, act erratically, and begin to walk away/put his hands into his pockets while being held at gun point after refusing to communicate/cooperate.

You just either have a problem with autority, or cannot comprehend the fact that being responsible for your action is a thing.

Hell, if I were a nigger and had any form of interaction with a cop, I would want to appear like a respectable black man twice as much, if only because they would warm up to me really quick for being an "exception".

You realize that people you call "racists" are just normal people that only project their hatred of stupidity on those who define themselves by said stupidity. We "racists" as you call us, are the first one to be pleasantly surprised and thrilled to meet a black guy/coworker who goes AGAINST the very stupidity we hate through niggers.

In the end, you won't acknowledge that the problem didn't only lie with the woman, but with the black guy as well.

At this point, you're just low bait.

Here's a Dindu Lives Matter getting a lesson, one that some in this thread should see. The exercise starts at about 1:31.

youtube.com/watch?v=q63GKKbBSgk

The initial caller said someone blocked both lanes of traffic, opened his car door, and said the vehicle was going to explode.

That's simply what the police were told.

He was fucking TASED.

Not even shot, just TASED.

Oh no, the crackhead who was ignoring police orders got himself killed.

Bix nood a gud boy was shut by a cracka ass cop! Need more gibsmedats!

everyone not taking the side of the cop, could you please respond to this video?

They tried to taze him it seems, didn't work, dindu had super pcp powers. Yea, and they leave out the part the caller said the driver of the vehicle got out and said the car was going to explode. They find PCP in the car and the nut was acting high as fuck too not listening.

Aaaand there's the problem with authority I mentionned earlier. Fucking millenials I swear...

Do you act like a complete piece of shit to everyone you encounter ? What if that nice lady at the post office was a cop wearing civilian clothes ? Would you change your behavior around this lady ? Would you still say "Hello" and "Goodbye" when interacting with her ?

Cops are supposed to protect us, and they do most of the time. You don't have to "lick their boots" because they are not asking you to do it. They ask you to stop acting like a fucking chimp for two seconds so they can assess the situation. If on top of that, you act a little bit nice (thus making their day easier, like any other fucking human being would like), they might, heh, I dunno, act a little easier on you too. I got out of two speeding tickets with just a warning just by being nice and humble.

Is it because I'm white ? Maybe. But it certainly is because I didn't act like a fucking nigger.

Of course, being on PCP doesn't help. But who are we to judge ? He was gonna get his life on tracks ! I swear !

As someone who lives in Tulsa, I gotta say, there is usually a lot of dumb fucking idiots here. I bet he lived up in North Tulsa if I were to look into it at all, which is where all the ghettos are.

sooo he's like alex jones?

That's the newest one you retard. The one they were looting for last night. Sometimes people here are brain dead.

>People will soon be demanding publicly funded implants that give them access to a global network, facilitating economic exchange, identification, housing, and health care.
>Those same implants will serve as tracking devices and may eventually dictate proper thought and regulate emotional states.

Cell phones and Facebook.

You're waiting for something that happened 10 years ago, faggot.

Yeah, fuck the choices and mentality of the people and blame something else. It's the guns fault a criminal wants too kill a cop.

He got captured because he followed directions. The dc shooter was caught alive and also given a bullet resistant vest too. Keep ignoring the context of what each case by case situation is and ignoring the specific actions that occurred though. Almost as bad as the he was reading a book people.

Another dead nigger?

Good.

Only 40,999,998 to go

>because repeating digits

Funny when the militia don't reach for their guns. Also why don't you ask the militia guy who was shot after fleeing the police and killed in the snow how it works out when you reach for shit. Of course you forget about that because he wasn't black.

A white kid pulled the same shit by walking away and digging in his pants in California a month or two ago, yet he was killed to, but oh no it's only the blacks who get killed for doing that.

At this point the police are probably more scared of black people than the other way around.

Not only are blacks MUCH more likely to be gangbanging dindus, but if you try and defend yourself against one, the public will crucify you.
I can't imagine what must go through an officer's mind as he pulls over a black guy and walks up to his window.

for once the leaf doesn't shitpost

i'd like to see any one of these anti-cop faggots say something about this

>tfw proud Okie hailing from Rush Springs and currently living in OKC

Feels good man, blacks aren't numerous in this state

>what must go through an officer's mind as he pulls over a black guy
it's called a bullet

Honestly I'm not seeing anyone give a shit about this in Tulsa.

This is the only right response, idk why there's so many niggers on Cred Forums today.

This.

He wasn't following simple orders, he was shot. If police can choose between letting someone flee or shoot him dead, they should just pop him. He's an adult, responsible for his actions.

>Recent high profile cases of niggers getting blasted for reaching or pulling something out, typically from waistband
>Niggers continue to do it and get mad
Quit being niggers and realize that reaching somewhere when cops tell you to freeze and keep your hands up/at your head is a stupid thing to do.

he a good boy
he a father
he went to church

If stupid niggers listened they wouldn't get shot

when are the police gonna put down this buffalo?

>tazers
they tasered him at least once.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk