Heirs of Sweden

Who will be the heirs of the lost kingdom of Sweden?

Swedes, if you had to choose, who do you think should take over Sweden once it's lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I, for one, like the re emergence of sweden yes threads

hot pic, i love it when Klara gets raped. its just my fetish

Mohammed Al-Suidia

Do you think Swedish muslims will change their names the way Bosniaks. They have Ahmetovic and names like these, clearly havic a Slavic root but with Muslim influences.

Will Swedish do the same. What could be some examples, I don't really know many Swedish names.

To give an example something like Mehmetsson...etc.

Top 3 shitposters
Canada
Australia
Sweden

>Yngvar Mehmetsson
Sad laughter.

you know who sven

It's actually fascinating. History is a hobby of mine and these ''day-today'' things always fascinated me, I studied a bit of Bosnian history and these small changes that Islam brought where very interesting.

I always wondered how/why common people did them. So it's nice to have a live demonstration of that.

>Who will be the heirs of the lost kingdom of Sweden?
Its rightful owners.

Clearly Sweden was never supposed to be a sovereign nation. You were meant to be ruled by your superior Danish overlords. Look how bad you homo's fucked up on your own. We'll let the shitskins finish you, and then we we'll roll in, clean up the place, and create Kalmar Union v2

Dansk jävel

Why Finland of course. In a fight against other nordics for the remainder of swedish blonde pussy, finnjävels would rise victorious.

And you would be a happy slave for the Fenno-Ugric Khanate.

I think that white germans would be te best to take over Sweden .... and every other country in Europe .... after that we can finally concentrate those shitskins and niggers out of existance ....

The Slavs.

Finns. Half of them are swedish rapebabies anyways

1.5% actually, Swedish colonialists were pretty low test.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 80% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 and L300 subclades, while the rest (5%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. These are typically found on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present. This is another confirmation that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic, pre-Bronze Age, and consequently of Mesolithic origin.

I have to agree with the people saying Finland, mongol desire to conquer everything is too strong.

Fucking lol

You know the current situation is bad when I actually wouldn't mind an invasion from our eternal arch enemy.

It's getting better though. After 2018 and SD starts with repatriations we can save ourselves.

Finnish women hasn't got anything on Swedish women. Why trade down?

>tfw met a qt swede and thinking of moving to sweden in the future so we can be together

Swedish commercial sending out to millions of home.

You rage you lose

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

Frederik

YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

We know Ikea is degenerate, why keep spamming this all the time?

I have ikea catalogs from 1990 and they portray silly multiracial families with six different ehnicities happily coexisting.

Sweden is ours.

ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﺃَﺷَْﻬَﺪُ ﺃَﻥْ ﻟَﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠﻪُ ﻭَﺣْﺪَﻩُ ﻟَﺎ ﺷَﺮِﻳﻚَ ﻟَﻪُ ﻭَﺃَﻥَّ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪﺍً ﻋَﺒْﺪُﻩُ ﻭَﺭَﺳُﻮﻟُﻪُ، ﺭَﺿِﻴﺖُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﺭَﺑَّﺎً ﻭَﺑِﻤُﺤَﻤَّﺪٍ ﺭِﺳُﻮﻻً ﻭَﺑِﺎﻹِْﺳﻼَﻡِ ﺩِﻳﻨﺎً "