White people lol

>19 year old fucked his 12 year old foster sister, got her pregnant then his dad killed the girl

news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/murdered-schoolgirl-tiahleigh-palmers-mother-says-car-seized-by-police-belonged-to-foster-family/news-story/e9fb1d6b9a7cc316e23685294918b867

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/foster-brother-feared-he-had-got-tiahleigh-palmer-pregnant/7864834
dailymotion.com/video/x2q2ne2
news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/murdered-schoolgirl-tiahleigh-palmers-mother-says-car-seized-by-police-belonged-to-foster-family/news-story/e9fb1d6b9a7cc316e23685294918b867
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Hill_convict_rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Australians
>white

It is a pretty bad idea, bringing in unrelated qt grills to share the house with your horny sons.

Calling them a "sister" doesn't make it real when you haven't been brought up with them from birth and there is no genetic connection.

The guy faces life in prison for "incest"

They should have just charged him with pedo rape.

Niice

At least he's not a Boon

how is it incest tho. They are not related

False.

Underage girls re not ready for sex and therefore cannot be impregnated.

so what the dad killed the chick to cover up for the son? weird. dont watch normie news.

;)

>Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.

I don't get why he's being charged with Incest.

It's not his sister.

It should just be statutory rape.

Also;

What would you do if you were his dad?

I'd think just letting the kid get caught would have been the best option, since now EVERYONE is fucked and the girl is dead.

Seems like an incredibly stupid decision.

we all like sex get over it

>normy news

>dropping your load in a 12 year old

Yeah guy deserved everything he's got coming to him

Yeah. Apparently the 19 year old son was in a sexual relationship with the 12 year old foster daughter.

The father killed the daughter to cover it up, and his other son and wife also covered up the murder.

Apparently the police cottoned on early because the girl's friends knew she was sleeping with her foster brother and they just had to get the admission out of them.

>australians
>white
Choose one, abbocunt.

Nabokov is the worst kind of purple, I hate the way he doesn't at least try to conceal his own conceit

They can be, some even from 9. It's all the hormones and shit in food and water.

dark mang.

His dad already tried to kill himself in the watch house.

The funny thing is, if they hadn't tried to cover it up, there's a big chance nothing would ever have come from it, even if he had knocked her up. The girl was a bogan in the welfare system. This isn't unheard of.

At worst he would have been arrested for statutory rape.

Now he's going to get fucking PUMMELED because his father murdered the girl and every single motherfucker in the joint is going to know this pretty boys face. AND the girl was part Islander, so he's going to have a lot of big Islander friends inside to meet.

he looks like such a normie though

fak you cunt, that was a brilliant book

Section 222 of the Criminal Code Queensland states:
Any person
•(a) who has carnal knowledge with or of the person's offspring or other lineal descendent, or sibling, parents, grandparent, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece and
•(b) knows that the other person bears that the relationship to him or her, or some relationship of that type to him or her commits a crime.
It is immaterial that the act or attempted act of carnal knowledge happened with the consent of either person.
In order for the Police to prove their case at Court, they must prove each of the following matters beyond a reasonable doubt.
1.The accused had carnal knowledge of the complainant Carnal Knowledge means the insertion of the penis into the genitalia (or anus). Penetration to the slightest degree is sufficient. Ejaculation is not necessary.
2.The complainant is the accused's offspring (or other lineal descendent or sibling, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece).
>3.The accused knew, at the time, that the complainant was his offspring (including half, adoptive or step relationship).

Not sure why it applies to foster-sibling but I guess that's for the defense to argue

>Big Island?
These folks are Hawaiian?

Sounds to me like they were running some sort of foster scam. The dad was a.) worried this would get that discovered, and b.) the son and, by consequence, the family's reputation would be destroyed. Probably have to move, etc.

I agree, if he just went with the son and they turned him in like a normal person, it wouldn't have been bad. But Aussies aren't normal, so...

Just kidding, people do weird shit when they're afraid of losing everything.

>1.The accused had carnal knowledge of the complainant Carnal Knowledge means the insertion of the penis into the genitalia (or anus). Penetration to the slightest degree is sufficient. Ejaculation is not necessary.

Oh. so oral is fine

hot.

>that one pic of the girl in the article.

HNNNG

>Aussies aren't normal
Correct.
>Just kidding.
Pussy. Stick with your convictions.

>nips visible

lol

you're crazy

>his fucking weirdly shaped skull
WE WUZ YAKUB N SHIIIIIEEEEETT

what a cutie. no wonder he couldn't resist. do you think she enjoyed his bogan cock in her tight virgin snatch?

It's going to be a rough life in prison. At least he's a notch higher than a pedo, so he can still survive....

Oh wait...

Wow Australians are truly sick twisted cunts.

Australian genocide when?

>The guy faces life in prison for "incest"
Good

One less Chad for me to deal with in my constant struggle to get a waifu

>inb4 he isn't a chad and/or normie
Just fucking look at him

>tight virgin snatch
>foster child

Pick one

Definitely

The guy just wanted to save the white race and start making a lot of babies with her.

But the girl was a brownie.

>White people lol

You sure?

i'd impregnate her too desu senpai

This. Canadian here on holiday. The average "white" Aussie is some muddled mix of Irish and Maltese or Greek. Short, balding, very broad features and an olive complexion. I was expecting bleach blond surfers. Haven't seen one yet in 4 weeks here. And don't get me started on how many Asians and Indians there are here. It's worse than fucking Vancouver.

Also the people seem to have very poor hygene, they don't know how to use deoderant and they stink. They also can barely speak English, it's like Cletus from the Simpsons but with an even worse accent.

Hang the cunts.
No one in Australia could fucken care less what happens to them.

>white people:
wish him dead, or sodomized in prison for that

the difference; accountability

but they related by blood.

should go to jail for being a pedo.

Isn't that character supposed to be a pretentious prick who jumps through mental gymnastics to justify his actions?

BLEACHED

O N E D R O P
N
E
D
R
O
P

I'm curious, did the dad kill her because she talked or something? Because that's some CSI shit.
Aboriginal status is pretty fuckin' meaningless. I have aboriginal status because I'm 1/4 native or something. My grandmother and her parents were classified as natives on some small island or something despite being so pale you'd never know it.

>white people lol

This sort of shit happens daily in aboriginal communities. Pregnant 12 year olds up the wazoo. Abos are still the kings of incest and child rape.

Humbert may as well be a self insert, nabokov is notorious for being a conceited faggot who dismisses everything that doesn't cater to his own sense of aesthetics. It felt to me that Humbert was in part a critique on Nabokov's own character. He's probably a pedophile as well :^)

Fucking enraging stuff. Poor girl desu
Pulverize the moron.

Fuck him he ruined it. He could've fucked her for years. Should've pulled out.

>12 years old
>clearly see her nips on her b-cup tits
>can conceive
What the fuck are they feeding us.

It's the hormones in meat. Meat consumption has increased along with factory farming techniques that lowered the price of meats. This has increased heights but also led to estrogenisation of males and overly sexually developed women.

>Canadian here on holiday.
Hu ching chang chong xie sweet n sour pork ho chi minh chan

This strayan is the only one in the thread who knows..

>straya

The girl was let down by her biological parents.

this is what happens to girls who are not protected by (real) family.

this is a story as old as the hills.

>au

#notallwhites

My cousin moved to Straya and met her husband there. He's blond and pale. Good guy.

He looks like a chad why would he fuck a 12 year old still I don't understand why his dad would kill the girl rather then just let the son get the punishment.

>He looks like a chad why would he fuck a 12 year old
Because he's a pedo
>I don't understand why his dad would kill the girl rather then just let the son get the punishment.
Maybe he was fucking her too.

Can't really blame him for fucking her but why did they kill her?

Sounds like she found one of the rare ones and he was smart to get out to go live in a proper country with your lovely sister.

those are not b cup tits. perky A's at best.

12 year old nigger skuffed a 15 year old nigger's nikes and got shot, just another day in the hood

Killing her was obviously a bad decision. But the reasoning for it is pretty obvious.

He wanted to protect his son (possibly both his sons) from having their lives ruined by being branded pedos.

He thought the girl was pregnant which would have meant dealing with doctors and social workers who she might have spilled the beans to as they tried to get her an abortion or had her give birth.

>get out
Nah, they still live in Straya. Her family's rich though so they fly the two of them and their kids out every Christmas. Couple years back we had a brutal winter and it was pretty funny seeing him struggling to breathe from the cold.

t. Jamal Hernendez

Did anyone fap to this story?

I didn't.

good. you not a degenerate.

who cares hes a degenerate sicko, deserves everything he will get in prison.

shh working on it cunts

I'm a pedophile. What's wrong with having sex with horny lolis? His father should be jailed for life for killing the delicious loli.

either u literally went to sydney or ur full of shit lmao

are you fucking retarded, 'big islander', meaning a big fucking dude from the islands of Polynesia

Kid did nothing wrong, dad is a stupid chimp.

Change your law so that little girls and men are allowed to have sex with each other.
This wouldn't have happened if their relationship was legal. His father ended up killing the girl because he wanted to protect his son. Do you see the problem now?

m8 he was having a bit of banter. A bit of wordplay. You've disgraced yourself.

fucking disgusting cunt, kill yourself

No more dead lolis. Legalize adult and child sexual relationship now.

worst wordplay ever, guess i should expect that from a shart

Children enjoy sex. Deal with it.

that agent orange really did a number on you cunts ay

This. If it wasn't for statist cunts and their stupid roastie laws this wouldn't have happened.

thats what a degenerate pedo thinks. literally just kill yourself you useless piece of shit.

Obviously just following in the footsteps of the greatest Australian hero.

an angel. This really makes my blood boil

That's not her dude

This is JJ

You should be very proud to have Greek genes. You are really blessed, pure anglo heritage is kinda destructive for a nation.

yeah and this gbh, since thorburn is obviously an english name

no shit woke up to my 14 year old step sister naked and sucking my cock one night and we have been fucking ever since

>Foster sister
>Incest
>FOSTER
>INCEST
I see Australian judges are shitposting just as hard as the rest of ya.

is she dead as well

poustie malaka

>white man does bad thing
>ALL O' DEM CRACKAS BE DEMONS NIGGUH
>minority person does bad thing
>NOT ALL O' DEM NIGGUH, #APELIVESMATTER
This meme doesn't wanna end, doesn't it?

looks like the loli version of my ex 2bh. i miss her.

I bet the dad boned her b4 he dumped the body.
That's what I would have done.

I would have liked to have sex with an adult being 12 year old.

no

saving little girls is weird af bro
u should limit ur shit weirdo behaviour before it starts to effect ur rl avatar

God damn it, what a waste of a perfectly good loli.

I hope he hit that more than once.

Its true that the fact that pedosex is no considered a worse crime than murder, means that it is far more likely that pedo victims will be murdered to try to cover up their tracks. I do believe that pedos should be punished for criminal acts of molestation, but I think that societal hysteria about the subject has gotten out of control. Thanks feminism!

Devil worshippers

Sydney for 1 week, Melbourne for 4 days (shit hole) and in Brisbane currently. Brisbane has been the best so far but it's really not what I was expecting. You guys are full of shit about this being a white man's haven in the Western world. It's just as bad if not worse than the US and Canada.

What is weird?

I already have some people irl who know what I like anyway, what's the problem?

That is not her jesus

>punished for molestation

Do you mean the act of consensually having sex with someone below the governments arbitrary age of consent?

referring to the west mostly
east is a shit hole that attracts cockroaches

Jesus is American?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=12kcpP-8jfM

RACE OF PEACE

>visiting relatives
>have twin cousins
>theyre twelve
>theyre cute and thin and have delicious ass
>saw glimpse of tit and vagina

im dying

You are muslim so just ask your dad to arrange a marriage with them.

>arbitrary

That word doesn't mean what you think it does

Yes it does dip. This ain't my first rodeo cowboy I know what I'm talking about.

it's not really incest though is it? That's like charging Angelina Jolie for sleeping with one of her slave kids.

im trying to teach them to dress correctly as it seems no one as ever confronted them about anything

im the first to ever say they consume music which features females dressed like prostitutes

its having an effect but if one of them or both approach me with consensual intercourse ideas, i will not be able to resist

Are they cute little brown? Yumm yumm user

You got it! Gotte keep the ratings high!

not brown, white

I don't think you know what the term "purple" entails, in this context.

>i will not be able to resist
Would you even get in any trouble if you fugged them?

Nice Cred Forums fucked up my image

how can he be charged with incest? Laws against incest is to avoid shitty genes, it should not be applied in this case.

of course i would if it were found out

My mistake my white Turk friend.

Shall I phone Argentina so we may have a white mans party or are you just a proxynigger?

son burned the coal, family pays the toll

>have QT loli gf, consensual relationship
>literally living the dream, every day is exciting
>dad kills her
>media says "involved in a sexually abusive relationship with his foster sister"
>suddenly you're painted as a dangerous child rapist
That's just sad.

hot

>Could have had 12yr old pussy on tap any time he wanted

>Just needed to wear a condom

Fucking moron

who would you get in trouble from?

Would the police be involved or would it be kept in the family?

They would have been bugging all their phones ever since it happened waiting for one of them to slip

police and family both

The dude sent a facebook message literally saying "I think I have knocked up a 12 year old I've been fucking".

Wouldn't involving the police shame the girls and ruin their futures?

i guess it does in every country

It's pretty screwed up, honestly. But I guess society would rather see young girls die than have them in a relationship with an older guy.

Pics?

>society

You mean Women.

Men have been marrying young women since time began.

fuck that noise get her on birth control

This would get 1/10 of the coverage if he wasn't a snow white Draco Malfoy looking fuck I guarantee you. This shit is normal for boongs.

nyeh buddeh, hook me up with some cheap smokes?

>Australia
>Austria

This shit didn't happen here wtf are you on about, Fritzal's cousins are on the loose (if we keep spreading enough disinformartion people will start to believe it fellow aus flags)

>"I think I have knocked up a 12 year old I've been fucking"

"Welp, the punishment for killing her is about the same as admitting your love for her so it's up to you how you proceed... Have you tried punching it a little?"

she is like half arab or something
idk

Definitely more plausible to have happened in Europe then

Any sexual act involving force or coercion is non-consensual

She was Polynesian you retards. They mature earlier, like Blacks. It's their r-selection breeding strategy. Shorter childhoods, quicker maturity, less investment in each child, quicker for children to start breeding themselves.

Kek. What a fuck up. Islanders will kill him in jail and guards will let them.

Back in your cage

You're right; the dumb fucker meant "random".

lol that's rachel cook. She's MY girlfriend actually.

It's probably just routine in these cases, he will be condemned for rape/pedophilia though.
Possibly some degree of murder if the lawyer defending his father feels like a dick,

do Australians unironically dye their hair blond to appear white?

Well yeah thats even more acceptable. Its not uncommon for 12yr olds to be on it. Helps regulate periods etc.

What a fucking waste.

If it was genuinely consensual between the girl and the "brother" I really feel bad for him. Life is fucked forever because his dad fucking chimped out

>yeah, nah no one will notice she is missing her friends and school and family who know about her wont notice at all

No it doesn't, burger. You meant "random".

You clearly don't know what an half arab look like.

How is he not purple? His writing is just wankery, it only works in the case of lolita because the narrator is every bit as insufferable as the author

four weeks parole imminent

the eyebrows are very thick makes her look armenian or something

I enjoyed Pale Fire.

fuckin slut, she's been cheating on me
I took this one last night

Same cucky Australian that posts this kinda shit everyday, you must be a chink living in ausyland

Kill yourself you fucking troglodyte

honestly this makes me both sad and angry. fucking normies ruining little girls with their prudish bullshit. why is there such a huge stigma around that topic to the point where many people don't even want to talk about flaws in the system at all?

I think the mods need to delete this thread tbqh

Cred Forums is a board of peace

fuck off straya cunt

lokee there's some petrol on the street over there, 'ave at it lad

>The court also heard that police had seen a social media conversation between Trent Thorburn and a cousin that revealed "he had sex" with his 12-year-old foster sister and had "only done so because she threatened to kill his dog".

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/foster-brother-feared-he-had-got-tiahleigh-palmer-pregnant/7864834

What did he mean by this?

Because normies are fucking brainwashed sheep. I know that's overused and sheep is considered stupid to say now but it's true. There is no better way to say it.

Mods shitting up this thread and deleting my quality posting. Fucking fags.

Shut up fag.

Damn I want a little girl to dom me.

Poor fucking thing

this story just keeps getting hotter

>threatened to kill his dog".

Just a man trying to save doggos, he's a hero!

>succubi wants to kill your dogger if you don't fuck her

Don't tell me you would say no. Man's best friend was in need!

he has apparently
all his posts have been deleted

Shit White People Say (SWPS):

"His large Neanderthaler brain made him do it. Niggers don't have such large brains, they commit simple crimes like random acts of violence."

What? I'm talking about the guy who doesn't know what arbitrary means, I'm the one with deleted posts.

Thats pretty hot

Reminds me of this old Norwegian song
dailymotion.com/video/x2q2ne2

They were only approved to be a foster family in August 2014, and Tiahleigh was the only foster kid they took in. 10 months later she was dead and their family destroyed.

Moral of the story, never introduce foster kids to your family unit. They are troubled, and will involve themselves with your real kids in bad ways.

Consanguinity is a social structure. It doesn't matter who you fuck in your family, it's incest automatically.

They are just integrating to the new Muslim world order.
White people even integrate better than shitskins

Pretty much. She was damaged goods before she seduced the son. She'd probably been fucked by every male she interacted with before being adopted.

The father found this out too late, tried to save his family but fucked that up.

Well, at least he removed 1 evil cunt from the face of the Earth.

pretty sure you have to be fucked up in the first place to murder a little girl whose only crime is sucking your sons dick

I feel bad for the family they shouldn't have got involved with that hot minx, hopefully the court sees it in their favor.

>capacity for murder makes you fucked up

So if you kill someone trying to rape and murder your wife / children, are you automatically fucked up?

The capacity to KILL is not an automatic sign of mental instability. Self defense is a reflex, and can take many forms.

The father was acting in the defense of his family unit.

He killed a trouble little girl for being horny. The dad can rot.

You're delusional. He fucking murdered a 12 yo girl.

That's pretty edgy even for pol standards, m8.

the trigger was way too small
the dude just wanted to kill

little girl sucking your sons cock is not an emotional trigger at all

Self defence probably.

Looked pretty straight laced White family 10 months before troubled little Lolita entered their lives. If they hadn't decided to be foster parents do you think he'd of killed a 12 year old girl and his son fucked one?

Why is age important in killing?

>MUH CHILLENS

Would it have been less of a crime if she was 50? I think you're the one being delusional here.

Ah, but she wasn't just sucking the lad's cock, she got pregnant after blackmailing him for sex.

>rational bantz = edgy

Yeah nah. They're all gone for good. No escape from this tragedy play.

This. Kind of incomprehensible how he thought killing her was the best way out.

I don't even know how he could justify killing a 12yr old girl.

An adult male who is threatening your family ok. But a 12yr old girl who was a slut? I dont get what went through his head.

I hope it was an accidental thing in the heat of the moment and he didnt sit around and came to the conclusion killing her was for the best

>she was harming me by pleasuring my son!

Killing a 50 yo for fucking your son would be fucked up and deluded too. It is worse when it's a little girl, but even if it wasn't a little girl he should rot.

And the dog only humped her because she threatened to kill her foster brother. This girl was a master manipulator for her age.

The kid could easily be making up the blackmailing, even if he's not no one forced him to creampie her cunny.

any nudes or body pics

I need to fap

>it's worse to kill younger people vs older people

So it would be OK for a random nigger to kill your mother if it saved the life of some random abo girl that you didn't know?

You're approaching this from a feels perspective.

Do you think our military troops are all fucked up murderers too?

Holy shit such a cutie and i all do is jerking off to loli hentai while the actual thing happens in a daily basis.

>the life of mans favorite animal companion
I dont think you've ever been in that situation, sounds too me like he was backed into a corner there was no way out from, she was a black widow.

She was likely deranged, growing up as an unwanted sex object, passed around until an unsuspecting and naive WHITE family took mercy upon her and offered her a good home, which she immediately exploited for leverage over the son.

The father did the family a favor. The fact that he tried to kill himself says right there that he is a moral man, and felt obligated to suffer penance for his crime.

Wow buddy that's one hell of a strawman, I didn't say that at all. I'm saying I personally find it more disgusting when a cute little 12 yo girl with her whole life ahead of her is needlessly killed compared to a 50 yo.

>facebook
father killed the wrong offspring, y'ask me.

The stakes were pretty high m8. Having his son branded a pedophile and his life ruined.

It was the wrong decision but it is not that crazy. People do extreme shit to protect their kids.

THIS

She should've been deported sent back to where she came but instead she destroyed an entire family. These people don't deserve this.

So to you, human life is only valuable when you're attracted to it.

You sound like a pedo.

Should've just sprinkled her weetbix with misoprostol.

Or pushed her down some stairs

12yo is relatively worthless tho
50yo has all the experience and skill

Okay you're just kidding

And I really hope you're kidding. If not please stay far away from children and people because you are fucking deranged.

Family seems to have been very naive in dealing with foster kids, or even raising girls. Double trouble. Seems he cracked and was driven homocidal by the realisation his decision to be a foster parent was about to destroy his real kids life.

It's like to pro-refugee cucks who snap and commit suicide in Germany. The realisation that your cucking and vurtue signal ling has brought real danger and ruin into your family home/nation is too much to bear. He took her into his home, and 10 months later his son is a sex offender whose life is over.

hahahhaa
what a drongo

>pedo calling others pedo

Too late, sicko. Beat you to the punch.

Dont you get arrested for that?

Horny underage girls scare me more than murderers because you can shoot murderers.

I am a pedo

I didn't say the 50 year old had no value you strawmanning cuck I said I personally find it more disgusting when it's a little girl.

>experience and skill
For what? The 12 year old has years to learn and become something in life, she had her best years robbed.

Should we hope Merkel wakes up and realizes she singlehandedly destroyed her own nation?

I didn't call you pedo, can you honestly not read what I'm saying?

welcome to a world without god, the egotistic selfishness of the beast reigns here

There's only one Foster I fuck around with.

>placing more value on a broken preteen girl over a community contributor

Lacking some critical thought here chum.

>she had her best years robbed.

She was obviously heading down the path of prostitution though, the husband saved her from it. If he didn't do it, it would've happened anyway.

Nigger.

>hurr she has some problems as a kid she's literally irredeemable.

The 50 yo has had lots of time and enjoyment I'm saying to me I find it more sad when a 12 yo is robbed out of all possibilities and future, are you autistic?

are you really comparing potential to actuality
most 50 year olds have made something of themselves

Poorly bantered, not funny at all.

Plot twist: Big brother wasn't the only one tapping that

Best post.

Shut up faggot

Ok I see your points. I guess it was more about protecting his actual family than killing a girl. Still it was poorly thought out.

And yeah having 2 boys I guess they werent prepared for a teenage girl let alone one who was probably sexually abused her whole life.

No doubt if she genuinely threatened to kill the dog if she didnt get sex the guy thought she was actually capable of doing it. She was probably acting out violently all the time and running the house holding threats over all of them and the dad snapped.

Some left wing German journalist cuck did a few months ago. Cred Forums was on the case, forget his name.

>HAVE made

Yes they got to do something this little girl didn't GET TO MAKE anything of herself yet, she had it stolen from her by a boomer chimp savage.

"We don't drink that!"

so the father killed the girl because she was pregnant with her non blood related brothers child and somehow the 19 year old is the bad guy? WTF?!

ah he has tats
that explains everything

plot twist: the father thought the girl pregnant because of him

He hasn't been charged with it.

>some problems

Oh, like threatening to KILL the family pet if she doesn't get sex?

How many fucking 12 year olds, TWELVE YEAR OLDS, have this frame of mind?

She was a predator, and she successfully destroyed the lives of 2 innocent men.

Thankfully she was put down, at least. Who knows how many more men she would have destroyed.

>threatened to kill the dog
m8 he was 18 and horny and she was pretty sexy. He didn't need to be threatened into doing it. She just had to flirt with him and show him she was available. A man is not made of stone.

She was a degenerate that's for sure.

its probably so he doesn't get beaten for being a pedo rapist so he doesn't have to get put in protective custody
the inmates will find out anyway and he'll spend his life in protective custody

You just blindly believe that tripe? And yes that's just some problems.

>thankfully she was put down

Put yourself down you fucking sick faggot

Dats raciss yo.

>pure anglo heritage is kinda destructive for a nation
Meanwhile Anglo nations have been ruling the world since forever and Greek hasn't done anything of value since 3000BC

Something like this. The son was obviously unprepared to have sexual attention thrown at him by a sexualised """sister""" inside his own home too. Criminal & moral failing on his part, dog blackmail aside, but none of them would ever have been put in that situation where they were all so tested and all failed so badly, had they never introduced foster kids to their family home.

>laws make sense

yeh but i am already doing a dozen other things i should be arrested for whatever. have some loli while i go do some meth

I can go with that

fuck you nippon

>blindly

The police have the text messages archived. It's not tripe.

A fucking 12 year old predator successfully blackmailed a horny teenager into dicking her.

It's not rocket science. She got knocked up and the father had 1 chance to save his son from prison.

He took a gamble and fucked it up. At the very least he got rid of the succubus.

that, or it was the idiot son killed her as well - and pops decides to take it on his cap, an hero, end of discussion. Your version more likely tho - the curent version def. not 100%, way too much idiocy. You dont get to be the fathers age, raise nice-lookin family an all, and first reaction to trouble to with a 12 y.o (one who lives with you into the bargain) is to off her? - dont add up.

You guys truly are an island of criminals

Even assuming that the """"""blackmailing""""""" was real nothing justifies what that father did, and the son obviously liked it otherwise he wouldn't have cum inside her. It was probably some horny role play thing anyway

It's not hard to take someone's phone and make texts btw

cuck

And won't unless they go full CSI with the autopsy or another family member knows about it and cracks. This could have also been a case of Dad in a jealous rage because he didn't know his son was eating the same fruit too

Yeah, I'd probably cum inside her if she was my foster sister tbqh

we are what we are

What are the odds the reason they took in a young girl in the first place was because the mum always wanted a girl and got 2 sons?

Fucking females

Don't confuse Anglo guards for Irish convicts user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Hill_convict_rebellion

>nothing justifies

Man spends entire life trying to build a solid family unit. Courts unruly white woman, emotional and pumped full of testosterone, she was probably difficult to even marry.

Two sons later, proud father wants to satisfy his wife and give her a daughter, even if it means adoption. And honorable and pious act.

Ignorant of how adoption children are 99% of the time severely unstable, problematic and often outright deranged, they accomplish an adoption, months later to find their son was seduced and impregnated the new daughter.

So whose life should the father have thrown away? The lives of 4 people, his own included, or the life of his rotten adopted daughter?

It's simple math, really. Do you suck at math?

Holy shit kek confirmed pedophile

sydney cbd
its not really australia

Noice

The girl told other people about sleeping with the son. though. No evidence yet that she told anyone the dad slept with her. We'll see if any suggestion of it enters into evidence.

You don't breed fertile preteens unless mad max

All he wanted was to protect his dog ;_;

Yep bingo. Bet it was mum wanting to raise the daughter she never had. Ruined her family, and surrogate foster daughter is dead.

>Heading over to Cred Forums for the full greentext story....

thats retarded

EVERYONE knows, that if non-blood-related live together there can be sex

so step-dad, step-mom, adopted siblings, is all fucked shit

and then so what if 12 year old is pregnant? that doesn't end anything. niggers in the hood have mothers 12 years older than them all the time, the filthy niggers

big fucking deal. And if the police are involved, good. the fucker should fucking be charged as pedo, that doesn't damage him, that fixes him (rehabilitation - prison sentence), and it is fine on the rest of the family

and he fucking deserved it

I have been advanced on by 12 yo turning 13 when i was 17, and i was like, yeah nah im not pedo tho, and i calmed her down and made her go away

this gay faggot got his dick wet with that, probably he is desperate creep, so fuck him

the father is just a fucking whack job, probably a green or sd voter or some psycho shit like that

Who cares?
We dumped all those criminals there. Why give a shit what happens?

Let the criminal scum sort themselves

Mum probably taught her how to take a dicky

The article clearly said "sex" not "rape" and the male wasnt even brown

that's the difference

>So whose life should the father have thrown away? The lives of 4 people, his own included..

eh.. I think, given the choice between a minorly inconvenient family dark secret (Facebook aside), and sending the kid away for an abortion (if needed) and another foster home placement (didnt work out - she 'lies a lot').. or indeed screwing up 4 (or more) lives?

You could say, hes definitely chosen the latter. Possibly pregnant 12 year olds in the family maybe inconvenient, but explaining why your foster child (who you f'orgot' to mention to anyone was missing for a week) became a corpse by the riverbank? - its hardly the wiser course of action.

>and i was like, yeah nah im not pedo tho, and i calmed her down and made her go away
Faggot

Confirmed incest charge will stick for foster relationship.

>(5) A reference in this section to an offspring or other lineal descendant, or a sibling or a parent includes a relationship of that type that is a half, adoptive or step relationship. (6) For subsection (5), a reference to a step relationship includes a relationship corresponding to a step relationship arising because of cohabitation in a de facto relationship or because of a foster relationship or a legal arrangement.

Body found naked is pretty suspicious, but likely won't be able to prove anything with the time in the water. First time I've ever heard of someone in an induced coma after being charged.

Well, he's an aussie, so not exactly a criminal mastermind by anyone's measure.

He did what his simple naive australian mind thought was best. Remember, he was simple minded enough to adopt her to begin with.

when you know girls your own age you don't ignore them and give attention to the new girl that is 5 years younger, that is just odd

Straya is full of animals.

Maybe that's just me, but he doesn't really look like a rapist to be perfectly honest.

he tried to top himself - 'induced coma' result of that (whatever an hero method) attempt. Its not an Emu Polis interrogation tactic or anything.

>"I will not be able to resist"
Because you can't go get laid like a well adjusted person.

We almost named our national bird after your country, I'm shamed.

I know all German rapists are brown and answer to Mohammed but we occasionally get white ones down here.

>what is Byzantium
Also indeed, they gave away their empire like idiots

If you're white, go fuck animals and shoot up schools and ya age faster than pumpkins you scary mf you hurry up and cross the street when you see a black king walking the street fucking peckerwood!

this

Nah never suspected that, the journalism there is just vague

But when you were advanced on, you had a home to retreat to free from the advances, temptation or contact, right? In a foster household this is happening in his own house, in his own room, by a girl he has to see every day and every night. Not excusing him, it's a criminal and moral failing, but it's a higher intensity challenge than what you experienced.

The family was not cut out to be foster parents and part of that is having sons who can say no to sexualised lolita-type foster girls inside their own homes over and over again.

>t. tanami of chanamee

u avin a giggle m9

turps fuck you up mate,
lay offa the shit for a bit

Niggers lol

What do rapists look like?

If it was up to me, i'd have killed the little dindu too.
And the son for misgeneating.
And the mother for putting the dindu in the house to begin with.
And the father for allowing his wife to call any shot.
And the brother too because why not, all their genes are obviously faulty and in need of cleansing.

I'm not only talking about the race/skin color, it's just the was he looks. I don't know, he just strikes me as a nice guy. I can see in his face and figure that he's pretty chill and would be nice to be around. Somebody like him wouldn't coerce a cute young girl into having sex with him, I can tell you that much. Here's hoping he gets a lenient sentence.

"IT'S NOT THE CRIME; IT'S THE COVERUP"

Yeah you're right. The naked body = something more and strongly suggestive of a sexual element to her immediate events of her murder (i.e. a murder-rape). No one would be suprised if there was more to it, for all the circumstances to murder and dump a 12 year olds body naked is beyond the pale.

More like this.

I'm glad you live in a fantasy world with no relationship to ours at all.

That guy couldn't get a kid into his van without a fight. Your Ted Bundies and street rapists are usually good looking but completely fucked up in the head.

A good appearance lulls you into a false sense of security, and all a predator needs is one good moment with your guard down. Suddenly your ass is an onahole and your cries make him harder.

>spends all time in capital cities

>complains that Australia isn't white

wew lad

Straya you're drunk n trying too hard.

>Byzantium

Guess who gets to ethnically cleanse the middle east of all subhuman filth and repopulate it with Aryan DNA?

You guys.

You're welcome Greece. Take back Constantinople and then fuck those Turkroaches in the ass.

Yeah, maybe similar

Hawaii maybe, but more like fiji

I knew a half-fijian girl in hs and she had a really pretty face, and was extremely extroverted, and really like dancing and talking loud, and jumping

but a lot of islanders I see when out shopping are like, fat guys that look like they work as bouncers or construction or something

remove 'foster' or replace sister with 'cousin' and you've got a common situation in spic and nigger families.
You just don't hear about it because they lack the empathy/guilt of whites.

Fuck you, you know I'm right. Look the guy in the OP picture in his eyes and tell me he's a rapist. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Ya likely that father tasted the peach maybe the first and definitely the last time. She made threats and he covered his tracks.

>QLD
Why does this never suprise me?

Exactly.

He was a literal Chad. He HAD to have been pressured into banging her. What does that tell you about the girl herself?

>you can shoot murderers

ah the land of the free

So dad is a hero afterall. All hail dad

Hey bro. Our ancestors fucked their cousins for millennia.

Not like it's that big of a deal. Especially when he's a Turk.

>s-swipe me right, user?
>[flutters eyyelids]

Dad must've had screwed her too

that australia shirt is top kek. hey, why not drag your whole country to the mud with you.

was she a weed brownie?

Just for doing what nature ment for us to do with a female who is clearly able and willing

>the corrupt gang who thinks they "rule" over society deems it against their will

>Kill

No, because then the dad would have eaten her.

Meh she was a foster kid.

Probably tastes of offbrand aldiness

What are you going to tell me next? That it was actually his fault that he did what he did?

The girl is Maori, could've made news. But hardly worth the life sentencez

Dirty stinking succubus