How do we fix Australia?

How do we fix Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/politics/fortynine-per-cent-of-australians-support-a-ban-on-muslim-immigration-survey-finds/news-story/eebc8b0115811eef638b918eb8e862e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

australia lol

National Service

This.

Wish we still had conscription here.

>it's the State's job to make sure that people perform basic functions

Let the Aussie NEETs shitpost on Cred Forums all day if they want to. All it means is a larger dating pool for successful men.

A surprise mandatory drug test for the entire nation. Anyone caught with drugs in their system without having a job will have the option to either spend 6 months in gaol, or 3 months hard labour.

Maybe then I'll have decent fucking roads to drive down.

Cunt, do realise how much tax I have to pay a year?

NEETS are the new Lebs. We've gotta start glassing these cunts.

get rid of the muslims and arabs

By going back to what we've always been, an agriculture/mining nation, not this retarded Melbourne shit

A lot of aussie neets hang out on double chan /aus/ NEET threads, I go and bully them there

Try curbing the welfare state before you abandon political freedom.

I am a NEET. What does Cred Forums think of me?

>all these normie fags mad af that neet dick fucked their girl

Getting triggered by literally losers

m8, what is this fucking Communist concept that everyone has to work for the economy collective or for "muh tax payer monies", people can do whatever the fuck they want what are you fucking chinese m8?

t. not a NEET

I'm a neet but it's only because I'm severely mentally ill
what does Cred Forums think of me?

What has leeching off of the state have to do with political freedom?

On parr with Muslims, Coons and lebs. You're fucked mate. Scum of the earth. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

you're a good bloke.

Well I just dropped out this week. So 580,001 NEETS.

Checkmate, 7 news

Is it true whisky comes in cans in Australia?

This is the exact opposite of what we should be doing you brainless fuckhead. Service industry makes up 70% of GDP. Resources is 6%. If anything we need to work on the manufacturing sector and startups.

Is this the reason why you are such shit posters here?

This ... Is actually an awesome idea

You don't have Jack Daniels cans?

If youre able to type coherent sentences on Cred Forums then you can get a job.

There are 70,000 NEETs here in NZ.

oh I can get a job but I keep getting shipped off to the madhouse a couple of days in

I got a pay check for $250 the other day after I got out of hospital
I plan to spend it all on booze and then try and get a job again

I'm saying that you should stop giving money to leeches instead of enacting compulsory labor/service/gas chambers.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Primary industries create jobs, processing industries that create products from those industries create jobs, transport and logistics that move those products create jobs, retail industries that sell those items create jobs, hence dickhead, primary industries are key to creating jobs, and now with all those workers with cash, we now create tourism and luxury industry jobs. Australian needs to support its primary industries.

I'm more than happy to give money to my country. I'm happy to give money to those who are genuinly having a tough time finding work.

I'm not fine with giving money to a bunch of race traitors who have been so severely corrupted by new new age Marxists.

neet here, looking for work, no jobs, why do you hate me?

Kek.

You're already an Australian, so being a NEET Australian is beyond the threshold of degeneracy.

I thought I saw wild turkey cans in that "never dog your mates" vid, and it just seemed so insane I had to ask.

I've never seen them in Texas or New Mexico, I highly doubt they exist in America.

Are they really just undiluted, 12oz of cheap bourbon? Do they come in 6 packs?

news.com.au/national/politics/fortynine-per-cent-of-australians-support-a-ban-on-muslim-immigration-survey-finds/news-story/eebc8b0115811eef638b918eb8e862e0

Put pauline hanson in charge and get rid of muslims.

yeah nah fairo

Then why not give money to private charities instead of the State when it comes to welfare? At least then you will have choice in where your money goes.

they're mixed with cola. usually like 6% alc.

Is there anything more delicious than leftie butthurt tears?

>completely unwilling to

Entry level desktop support - 5 years experience
Senior levels everywhere, have no experience

The entry level job market is fucked, that is why you have half a million fucking inexperienced shitlords hanging about on welfare. There is no real motivation to do the entrepreneur thing as startup costs are high and risky.

The government is fucking lazy too, would rather cut a check instead of finding appropriate job placements etc.

Get rid of all the blacks and sandniggers

Lol mongooltje

Mensen zoals jou vergassen, lijkt me een beter plan

They're mixed with Cola.

That would be preferable gven the current political climate, not to mention demographic nightmare that is happening in Australia.

I can find you an entry level job. You can start tomorrow if you like.

Oh ok, yeah we have those here too.

I was one of those, tried for army, they laughed at me for neetness (apparently peace time military is harder to get in than you think, and the military's job is not to make men out of boys). Did an entry course to uni, got related casual work after first year, now only a gf stands between me and normieness.

No army for general anxiety robots.

Stop giving the doll to Maoris and Abbos after a consecutive year of unemployment

This is a result of boomers fucking the economy up. Suprise suprise, cunts dont want to work 6 days a week just to be able to rent a shitty unit and drive a old flogged out commodore. Grandfather was a fucking janitor and wife didnt work and they owned like 3 houses and went on shit loads of holidays etc.

Because private charities will not receive the contributions required, nor will they possess the means by which to effectively distribute welfare.

Honestly I think there are a number of programs that should be run by the state to provide simply a standard base level of resources and services to individuals in need, e.g. Health Care and Housing.

The rest is obviously down to the individual, the system cares not about equality of outcome, only equality of opportunity.

Equality of opportunity is effectively already a thing in Australia though, and I think the system should stay more or less the way it is.

The more you privatize things, the more NEET people become, because more and more people are being let off from their jobs, more Australian jobs are being outsourced to shitholes like China and India and Australians are unemployed.

This desu senpai
Spent 2 years as a NEET trying to get literally any work, dozens of job applications both online and in person until I finally got a job through a friend.

Have a mate who is in the same boat and he's been through employment companies and shit and still can't get fuck all, driven the poor cunt to depression.

>tfw just applied for military job
Don't tell me I'm fucked there as well

>End NEETbux/ Youth Allowance/ Job seeker allowance

>Don't pay women to have children

>Ban all muslims and niggers

>Move away from the UN

>Get rid of McDonalds, KFC & other chain store takeaways

>Ban all video games and anime

>Take down public, safe schools and private schools and replace with Military school, all kids are forced to attend

>Force drug addicts and alcoholics to go to rehab or otherwise get killed

>Kill all drug dealers

>Torture and public shaming for terrorists, gang members and pedos

>Feminism banned

>LGBT/homosexuality/transgender banned

>Make Australia Christian only and ban all other religions

>Bring back the White Australia policy

"Politics of fear". Nah im pretty sure people got scared when cunts started getting blown up.

>imagine no Chinese people in Australia
It would be great you stupid cunt

What exactly do you have, in which state, post a link to your job ad if you have one.

Prank'd

But seriously, if you don't have good interview technique you could be in trouble.

Have you picked what role you're applying for yet, or just the preliminary testing?

It's simple. If you want people to stop withdrawing from society make society something people want to live in again.

First order of business is to get rid of the muslims and niggers then fix the schools to get rid of feminism and the lgtbbq agenda.

Neets only crime is weighing the pros and cons of society and seeing it for the fucking scam it currently is.

We're the idiots for working jobs we hate so the govt can take our hard earned money and give it to 3rd world human garbage who want to destroy the country even more.

"we are a service economy" is a euphemism for "we outsourced all the actual jobs"

>employment companies
Biggest fucking dole bludgers around next to the massive companies that pay zero tax.
>spent 6 months looking for work
>they made me use a resume that they made instead of letting me provide my own
>full of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and missing a mountain of relevant information like EVERY FUCKING CERTIFICATION I HAVE
>pointless appointments every week
Jesus fuck, if you cunts weren't wasting my time I could be doing something productive with the 10 minutes it took to get there and 45 minute wait, like beat my meat.

>How do we fix

I was just hanging out with some Aussie Navy dudes. They all said its hard as fuck to get in, but it supposedly pays better than our Military. If you get it, stay with it.

Yeah this, you're fucked man, this was the first thing I tried when I couldn't get in anywhere, smashed the aptitude test but psych failed me because I hadn't had work experience aka being a NEET.

Pretty sure if the military would stop being stuck up cunts about accepting otherwise normal NEETS in (providing they pass the other psych tests) we wouldn't have as much a problem with youth unemployment.

Also I'd like to point out that there's been a serious increase in the amount of people getting university degrees, high school education no longer gets you a decent job, you have to go for university education or a trade at a minimum.

The more people that get university degrees, the more they are devalued, in some fields, people are expected to study for 5-6 years to be competitive in today's economy.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Why would you support allowing people who follow a religion that wants the downfall of western society and is responsible for 95% of all terrorist acts to live here?

Don't give them benefits, duh.

2 years and you only sent dozens? That's not enough you eeejit.

Lazy cunts, ffs

Prelim. I tried to go in as a postgrad with my degree, but they're only taking in undergrads for it

Its like you're taxing the government.

580k australian's have figured out the system

>All of this will NEVER happen so long the government is liberal/leftist/greens

B-but one can dream r-right?

Were either of you willing to relocate? To do work that you may view as beneath you?

BEcause if you were willng to do either of those things you would of found work.

I'm opposed to the banning of take away stores, video games. Both can be enjoyed without causing any harm.

Take your pick. Floor boy at an abattoir (running around cleaning up fat, shit, blood, lambs heads, etc etc). Very physical, but it'll nab you an easy $20 hour, and if you stick with it and are good with a knife, you'll be hitting 26 an hour or so in no time.

Or, farm work. Maybe fencing. Long days. I was pulling 15 hour days quite often. Money is shit, but it's free food and accomodation so it's actually pretty damn nice. 16-20 an hour for a dumbass.

kek. i second this as long as we keep glassing lebs

The worst thing is that losing those few years after graduation means grad jobs are now out of the picture and you just shrug your shoulders and give up.

>until I finally got a job through a friend
Everyone I know my age (20s) who is working a decent job got it through nepotism. Every job I've ever had I got through friends. Now we're all working less and less in worse and worse jobs for less pay as our networks become evermore unemployed.

5.6% unemployment my arse.

this

What we need is John Howard to impegnate Pauline Hanson and then get Tony Abbot to baby sit from time to time.

Mate, we've got some work to do. Sure, we'll be busy. BUt we'll never be so busy as to not have time to smash some leb cunts.

Actually I'm thinking of chucking it in and neeting it up myself.

Lately I've been feeling like a chump for working and paying taxes so muhommad and his child brides can dole bludge and pump out 20 more shitskins.

By paying taxes I'm basically funding australias destruction.

Pick a non-combat one, even then the psych will test you for weakness, and you and I know neetness will fuck up your interview composure.

>smashed the aptitude test but psych failed me
Exactly what happened to me. I was talking to an old psych who did the psych analysis during 'nam, and he said one of the first things he was told was what i said "the duty of the army is not to make men out of boys". You can't blame them, it's definitely risky, even if we could hack it. He also said that the army application is more about rejecting people than accepting, and since you went you'd know there's more demand than supply, even though good interviewees will get in anytime.

>How do we fix Australia?
Import more Pakistanis and Indians who can fill the gap and manage your society.

Stop whining and work harder.

I worked at McDonalds awhile back. 3 months I went from casual to full time, another 3 months and I started training for shift supervisor. I then got poached by a bank. Then I left that to work on a farm, started at the bottom there and assisted in the management of the property.

And now I'm doing an apprenticeship. Jobs are easy to find.

>and you and I know neetness will fuck up your interview composure.
I've actually interviewed pretty well in the past, always one of the final candidates.

But since it's engineering, each and every time they went with the chick instead. Or the black chick instead. Or the Asian chick. I've lost out on a lot of jobs cause of HR dicking me over pretty much

>mfw I'm a low income earner because I choose to work only 6-7 months a year
Still pays for everything I need. I get most of my tax back. I have never been to centrelink, never claimed any money from the government.

No incentive for me to do more. I get what I want and give little to the shit system that funds white genocide.

Cultural enrichment you say?

It feels good to be a NEET that dropped out of high school at the age of 14

Based.

>unwilling
God the media here does my fucking head in
Talk to literally any cunt on the street and they'll tell you otherwise

No one enjoys it
That's why we're PAID to do it

meanwhile people are paid not to do it?

>I'm happy to give money to my country
>complains about paying taxes
??????

100% this

If you can be confident and knowledgeable in the interview, then you can pass, no HR bullshit in the army (at least AFAIK)

>20yo's
>being hired by maccas
Im not saying its impossible but its unlikely

Yes, that's the shit part
Society still needs people working though, should be obvious

lel the greens party is support is full of fags, the muzzies have already shot one of them and sabotaged the lube dispensers not sure why they still vote green at this point. must be the easy nu-male green "just experimenting" boi pussy

>no HR bullshit in the army (at least AFAIK)
From what I've heard, some. But it's probably different since they take in so many candidates.

I just know about the HR and engineering thing cause of other people working there losing their shit at it. The number of times I've had one of my friends bitch at me because they hired some chick, then the chick being completely useless, is outstanding

I hired people, a lot of them were in their 20's. It's not uncommon at McDonalds around Australia.

Hell, I started a new apprenticeship in my mid 20's.

Did you fucking read the entire post, or are you a nigger?

you would just create new Elliot rogers.

>nor will they possess the means by which to effectively distribute welfare
Neither does the state. All means-tested benefits subsidize failure and stagnation. If someone can get access to "base level of resources and services" without working then they won't. People don't work for each other, they work for self-interest. At least with private charities you have the choice of wasting your money or not.

>The more you privatize things, the more NEET people become, because more and more people are being let off from their jobs, more Australian jobs are being outsourced to shitholes like China and India and Australians are unemployed.
Wrong. Why the fuck would anyone want to outsource if they could make profits here? You wouldn't have to deal with a language barrier, you wouldn't have to deal with international laws, and you wouldn't have to deal with shipping your products back home. The reason people outsource is because the government through regulation and taxation has made it unprofitable to run business in the home country. The same thing happens in the US with businesses moving to Mexico to avoid our ridiculous tax code.

Thats true but why not quit and bring about the destruction of society quicker in comfort?

>Wish we still had conscription here.

so white kids should go play army man while shitskins get off fucking around with our women? great idea

If you want to stop giving money to leeches then you would want to stop giving money to the government entirely.

I tried. ADF actually gets way more applicants than it has vacancies for. we're probably one of the few places in the world with this problem.
If you're a neet, you'll probably told to go get some "life experience" (get a job) for a year and come back then.

Problem is there are a lot of young Australians who actually can't get a job due to the way our welfare system is set up.

I live pretty far out in the bush, theres no jobs here, not even farms. If your parents make above 90k, you wont be able to get on any welfare. Which under normal circumstances is fine, but if your parents are able but aren't willing to support your endeavor to move to where theres jobs, or to go to uni then you're absolutely fucked. You can try to get emancipation in paper work, but it'll always be at the social workers discretion to "trust" it or not, and believe me, they'll have no mercy for a black haired blue eyed FUCKING WHITE MALE.

lucky m8

Here we only include people who have been unemployed for less than 6 months. If you go unemployed longer than that, you're just not included.
In reality its probably 15% at least, and a massive portion of that being 18-22 year olds.

Every single person from my senior year is either in uni or tafe now, to my knowledge not a single person has found full time work aside from one lad who got into the army, but his dad is an officer so I wouldn't hold that to much credit.
Even those who didn't have any aspiration for uni ended up in tafe after 6 months not being able to find work. There just aren't new jobs being made, and with so many people attending universities, positions that are considered entry level are now requiring a bachelors qualification

University has become an extra 3 years of mandatory highschool.

i thought spiders culled the weak there?

Why the fuck should the armed forces have to accept such poor quality candidates?