Australians, how will you be voting in the plebiscite to redefine the definition of marriage...

Australians, how will you be voting in the plebiscite to redefine the definition of marriage? Will you be voting yes to allowing homosexuals get married, or will you be voting no to keep marriage as God intended?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Tkm37
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
abc.net.au/news/2016-07-10/the-ends-of-aids-as-a-public-health-issue-in-australia/7580852
theconversation.com/five-reasons-why-hiv-infections-in-australia-arent-falling-47416
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/
cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tobaccocancer/secondhand-smoke
quit.org.au/about/frequently-asked-questions/faqs-passive-smoking/diseases-secondhand-smoke.html
webmd.com/smoking-cessation/effects-of-secondhand-smoke
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/passive-smoking
kidshealth.org/en/teens/secondhand-smoke.html
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_116_of_the_Constitution_of_Australia
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate/Powers_practice_n_procedures/aso/so050
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/05/jnci.djt365.full
abc.net.au/news/2014-07-17/hiv-rates-in-australia-remain-at-20-year-high/5602706
shopmate.auspost.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

i cant decide so maybe ill vote no for the banter

vote no because im sick of gays and labor, greens saying there should be no plebiscite since australians would legalize it either way also I don't want to give the gays a foothold their culture is degenerate it will never end with gay marriage.

No

Unironicaly yes. I really don't care what two consenting adults do. Would I define it so they can get married by a religious figure like a priest? No. Keep it secular though, not everyone wants a religious wedding anyway.

Strong no.

The reason why marriage is a government institution in the first place is to encourage stronger families to benefit the nation. Gays can't reproduce.

>implying religious institutions being forced to wed poofs wont happen next

discord.gg/Tkm37
join the discord fellow aussies

No.

Why should that be legal but recreational cones not? If I have to hide my doobies they can hide their gay love.

See They WILL force you to.
And bake their cakes.

Hell no and I'm counting on muzzies, chinks, Africans and other immigrants to vote no as well

>I really don't care what two consenting adults do
You just inadvertently support incest. How does that make you feel?

voting no, but the (pleb)iscite will probably go the fags way

Voting yes. Your religion didn't invent and has ZERO ownership on marriage

Yes, because I'm not religious and hate religion in government, also straight and it doesn't effect me at all if gays marry, or sheep for that matter.

>voting

this is up for a vote? wait what?

>mfw we must rely on mudskins to save us from degeneracy

oh well, i'm an aryan/asian halfbreed

>they have seen the slippery slope

next pedophiles will want recognition

>>implying it matters

We are so Americanized that there is no chance that we keep marriage traditional, if gays want to be unhappily married let them, who gives a fuck.

What the fuck kind of bubble do you live in to not know about this? It's unavoidable

I mean the vote probably won't happen if that's what you mean but we're assuming it will for the sake of the thread

There is literally no benefit in being married other than to be on a contract.

If you want to be with someone just be. Like shit wtf is wrong with these people.

Vote no because it's one of the only things keeping us from becoming Canada 2.0

I'll be voting no even though I want it to pass to make social conservatism look bigger

Because i spend my day working all day? I hear it on the radio and don't really care about menial matters

I don't have a problem with gay people but the gay movement is associated with far leftism so I'm voting no. If it gets passed the left will consider it a win for them rather than a win for LGBT. Plus the leftist rage afterwards will be sweet

Also, why wont labor agree to the plebiscite since they shill that like 80% of Australia supports gay marriage?

i'm pretty sure married people get tax benefits and unique legal options such as sharing property and accounts

No because I fucking hate Labor and the greens so much, and the butthurt will be glorious. Though it is a large waste of tax payer money, it's going to be great because I have a strong feeling it is going to be no.

civic unions allow for this dont they?

I swear half the cunts who would vote yes just because they "don't give a shit either way" will all be having a tremendous sook once we become like Canada and dog fucking is legalised

It's just the most topical thing right now and has been talked about for months so it's kind of weird you don't know about it.

They don't since we have categorised partners for a while as "married"

De facto relationships are automatic and for any gender

idk do they?

slippery slope doesnt real goy

i wish i had your optimism mate

Literally every poll predicts a landslide "yes" victory

This.
The idea that gay marriage is about equality needs to die. Gays should be treated equally but a Christian family unit is far superior to a couple of fags that like to get each other off

cos the greens don't want people to speak ill of the LGBT during the process. basically avoid plebiscite because some people might say mean things

Immigrants (muslims, asians) will be the largest per capita 'no' voters. Every other city besides lelbourne and syndey will probably vote majority no

if its a landslide whats stopping the plebiscite?

You better legalize it, bigots

Be voting no.

If this shit passes next they will make polygamous child marriage legal.

>the labor removed sodomy from the criminal code

Yeah slippery slope isn't real...

Vote 'no' because homosexuality is an abomination and weakens the moral fabric of the nations it affects. The more it is accepted, the more degenerate the nation becomes. Give the fags an inch, and they will take a mile. They are major players in the destruction of a strong nation. Vote 'no'.

Of course sorry, the sticky

just like they did for Brexit mirite

From memory polls are about

60% Yes
30% No
10% Undecided

Keeping in mind that the yes vote largely comes from younger people who have a poorer turnout, which will probably be even lower given its just a plebiscite and note an election

There's a chance that "no" will pass

No, just to piss of greenies

>or will you be voting no to keep marriage as God intended?
>no-fault divorce
>as God intended
member of the lower classes detected

It's going to cost nearly $200million and we already know what the result is going to be, so Shorten is blocking it. Then he proposes a gay marriage bill but Turnbull blocks it because he wants the plebiscite. Basically they both want it but want to do it THEIR way for political points. So now they're locked in a stalemate which might result in it not happening at all which is kind of funny.

Good job on australian containment thread

I just switch my brain off when ever it comes on the radio. I don't watch jewvision. Never knew it was getting so many people triggered.

Polls are always taking retarded demographics. There is plenty of old people out there who are going to say no, similar to America as other people have said immigrants and ethnics will vote no and people won't understand why it failed.

I'd rather the money be spent on better stuff, or even for a plebiscite on immigration desu. That being said though I'd be interested to see the outcome of this gay marriage vote if it happens

I guess we'll see but I think 30-60 is far too big a gap for those factors you mentioned to have significant enough effect to swing it to "no".

Plebiscites are non-binding anyway. They're more like mandatory opinion polls

I'm not against gay marriage, but will vote no anyway just to spite whiny university students and annoying cunts from Melbourne.

Vote in favor of homosexual marriage

The further away we get from shariah law, the better

I feel the same

Couldn't give a fuck what 2 faggots do in their own time; but this isn't about them; this is part of an ongoing culture war. The left understand this perfectly well and once they've got this one in the bag they move onto their next issue as per usual.

The only reason they've not moved onto forcing religious institutions to conduct faggot ceremonies is because they're too scared of what the muslims will do. Rest assured, in places like the UK etc, if this was simply the left vs the Anglican or Roman Catholic Church, it would be a done deal already.

>or will you be voting no to keep marriage as God intended?
I'll be voting no, but it won't be for Christcucky reasons.

>if its a landslide whats stopping the plebiscite?

Here are the arguments from Greens+Labor

>Don't need a plebiscite
This is true, but proponents of the plebiscite have a strong argument for having it - namely that marriage is such a big, socially defining issue and one that is contentious to say the least so to change the marriage act without consulting the people would be irresponsible to say the least

>Didn't have a plebiscite when Howard changed the marriage act why do we need it now
Not an argument, as its not referring to the current situation. Maybe we should have had one? What now faggot? In any case, I like to argue that marriage wasn't as big of a societal debate back then, and the change wasn't as big as it will be should this plebiscite pass

>Too expensive
Strongest argument. But $170m is a drop in the bucket for the Commonwealth government. And can you really put a price on democracy/love? :^)

>The "no" side will use it as a chance to "spew hate speech" and gays will get butthurt and kill themselves because of the debate.
Most childish argument. There's no evidence this would happen, see: Ireland. In fact, the only militant side on this is the LGBT side. Remember, they sent a bomb threat to a pro-tradition rally and it had to be called off. Honestly there's so much wrong with this arugment its disgusting that people would bring it up.

THE REAL REASON the Greens and Labor don't want a plebiscite is because they don't JUST want gay marriage, they want CREDIT for getting gay marriage.

Remember that less than a year ago, the Greens were champions of a plebiscite.

ill be voting no to see the outrage

6 months ago I would have voted yes without thinking twice but now I'll be voting no because the left has become so repulsive.

I would probably vote yes if the West wasn't being destroyed by progressivism. As it is though, definitely a no.

Additionally if the plebiscite happens and no wins the butthurt will be fucking fantastic.

Actual homosexual reporting in.

Voting no because fuck getting married and fuck relationships, so it costs me nothing to vote no and I get to reap the delicious progressive tears if by some impossible miracle the no vote actually goes through and wins, which it obviously won't.

I do support gay marriage, but I support in a vague, nebulous sense. It's less important to me than spiting progressives, which is extremely low on my scale of care already.

>plebiscite on immigration

THIS

wait, are you telling australians to side with muslims?

remember that aborigines even if if they are unhuman are your greatest allies in this fight, use them as mouthpieces so that you can dodge the racist bigot namecalling

How is redefining marriage further from shariah law? One of the main reasons I'm voting no is because I don't want there to be a precedent for changing the law so Mohammed can have a few wives

I'll be voting no as I do not wish to invoke the wrath of God upon our country.

Voting no because its going to be an overwhelming yes result and to justify the expense of this it needs to be sort of close i think

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

No. Im voting no.

>you don't own nuffin goyim
who could be behind this post?

|
|>
|
|

Nnnooooo

Voting no to shove my dick down the throat of the game-playing "hurrrr democracy is teh greatest but don't have a plebiscite!" crowd.

Cunts literally know no one cares about their bullshit State sponsored self esteem therapy session so they want to wait for an ALP / green majority to push it.

That won't happen if (lol when) a plebiscite says no since it would be toxic for even a ruling gov to legislate against the known wishes of voters.

Therefore they need the plebiscite to not happen because they're fucked for another generation regardless of how many Wong-dykes they load Alp up with.

Can you imagine the butthurt? Progressives see brown people as well above gays on their hierarchy, so it would be much more entertaining than this shit.
I'm pretty sure we'd get a good outcome too, many left leaning people still really hate gooks, POOS and slimes.

>Ever agreeing with Islam

Fuck no those fags shouldn't be allowed to get married

Epic double inception bantz. Do you forget your talking to Australians here? No need to troll, keep that to international threads.

I'll vote no, not because I care,but so I can trigger faggots.

Voting yes. Marriage is secular and I'm not aligning myself with (((Abrahamic))) cunts.

what a waste of meat.

I'll be voting no and if anyone here is thinking of voting yes maybe kill yourself first, thanks.

>drake posting
saving an arab shit lel

low bait

Thanks for the (you)

Marriage is many things to many people but is not dependent on secular government you bootlicker cunt

Vote no if you are a true christian

I'm voting no for the sacrament of the holy trinity to be upheld! DEUS VULT
..also for the bants

What is a true Christian?

t. baptised and probably voting yes

Nah. Give the lefties a little be of leeway and they'll start thinking that it's also okay to flood this country with immigrants.

Yeah man, I hate women too.

Marriage is the paperwork after the pomp and ceremony. It's literally just a legal contract. You can call it a. Christian-only license to have sex all you like.

Enjoy hell you fucking faggot.

Please be yes, so all of faggots here will move to Australia.

Kek, no you're not

There is no hell but coming to Cred Forums and dealing with good people like yourself may come close.

>vote no, fuck with Labor and Greens
>vote yes, fuck with towelheads
I'm so conflicted senpai

I have nothing against gay people and I support gay married. I don't support those that are pushing this though.

I was gonna vote yes but now i feel like voting no just so we draw a line in the sand against the left where other western countries won't and let them know we're different.

Not even Christian. Voting no. When two men are biologically capable of producing offspring I might think about it. Until then they should get civic unions and stop bitching.

This is still a white Christian nation though. How many crosses do we need to put on the flag to make people realize this?

>those that are pushing this though
The LNP? But really, don't confuse homosexuals with faggots.

I'm voting yes.

There is a hell, it's called Melbourne and faggots like yourself live there.
Go suck some dog dicks you liberal leaf wannabe fag

No. I honestly don't have much of a reason beyond fags being unbearably smug and attention seeking. Marriage will mean even less to them than it does to us anyway.

Not that it fucking matters if they aren't allowed. There's no saving this country or any other.

Problem with most of you cunts voting no is most of you don't live in the major cities where the actual fags are. If this shit doesn't get through I will have to put up with years of gay protests and fags rubbing there gayness in everyone's face to 'normalise' it. At least if it goes through they will celebrate then stfu for a while.

Inshallah.

Yes. That way everyone can stop talking about it and get onto more important subjects.

It's a no from me.

This, theres no reason why they cant be happy with civic unions that carry all the benefits of being coupled with exception of those that relate to child birth, anything else is pushing us towards sweden level cucks for a tiny percent of the population

Tell me what I can do. You have all night to think of an answer.

Just imagine; if they skip the plebiscite and just vote in it in parliament, we could move on already.

marriage is a legal term mate, why do you want people to be unequal under the law? It's like you want them to complain.

Reminder that Triple J Hack will be doing a live ABC2 special tomorrow at 9PM AEST on "Aussie Patriots" and the re-emergence of the far-right in Australia.

Stop being a spiteful cunt. Let adults do what they want without imposing some religious authoritarian bullshit on them. What are you, Muslim?

Wrong. Marriage doesn't need paperwork to exist because it's dependent on people not governments permission

I messaged Reclaim Australia on Facebook and they support gay rights. Feel free to confirm, Muhammad.

Fuck off faggot, the votes are in and it's a solid NO!
Go jerk off your partner

Gay rights are an integral part of aussie culture. Only muslims would hate gays.

You sound like a muslim.

Reclaim Australia aren't the only Aussie Patriots out there you know senpai

A civil union would suit you and your boyfriend then, buddy.

Okay?

I'm a person with self respect. Fags, dykes, transfreaks, whatever, they have no pride in anything. They're entitled princesses who think the world should bend over backwards because they're oh so special. Just like immigrants they refuse to have an actual place in society, they prefer to stand apart and fling shit at it.

Now call me a muslim again because you have no argument.

And a halal snack pack would suit you and your goat then, Yusef.

I don't care you fucking faggot. Call me whatever you like, I will still be voting no.

>keep marriage as God intended?

I didn't realise Christians invented marriage, and had a monopoly on it

What are all those other religions, ideologies, and cultures doing marrying?

Face it m80, marriage is a civil institution, not a religious one. Or are you just worried that letting the homos pick out floral arrangements and cat fighting over who gets to wear the dress mean you're just gonna have to get a divorce and suck some dicks?

People should kill themselves for having a different opinion then you?

Faggots BTFO
B
T
F
o

I would vote yes, because i seriously don't care what below 1% of the population want to do. But i'm voting no because i'm so sick of our country trying to bend over backwards for the Left Greenies and SJW crowd.

>they prefer to stand apart
>literally asking for equal rights

LOL! HEY EVERYONE, CHECK OUT THIS MUSLIM!

yeah polls also showed landslide victory for Britain remaining in EU and trump losing the primaries by a huge margin

Not if you swap the vaseline for butter.

Not "people".
Liberals from melbourne should though yes.
If you support gay marriage you're just another sjw cuck.

>bending over backwards
>Changing 4 words of the law is an effort.

If you don't want to bend over backwards, you should be agaisnt the plebiscite and tell the politicians to vote on it.

Do your national duty. Shitpost and piss off the pooftas by voting NO

Trump was always leading the polls mate.

i mean the left and marxists and sjws and this whole movement to trash white countries and culture.

I said nothing about homosexuals and faggots, i like gay people very much.

I'm going to vote no because the supporters of this who arent gay getting their way is bad for everyone.

Faggots made this an issue by wanting what they shouldn't have. We're gonna make they never get it :)
Deal with it degenerate

i'm pro free speech you fucking commie

This

Marriage is a christian label, why do you want progressive literal faggots to dominate ehen all they need is equal protection?

>why wont you force that bakery to make gay friendly cakes, its like you want them to complain!
>why wont you force churches to 'marry' them, its like you want them to complain!
>why wont you kiss a man to prove you're actually secure in your heterosexuality, its like you want them to complain!
actually yes, their complaints are delicious and sustain my keks

Gays dont deserve death or torture as they are treated in islamic countries, this does not mean we should let a demographic that makes up about 5% of the population start redefining our terminology and morality out of spite instead of accepting actual equality, instead of some twisted leftie interpretation of equality that is basically just a flip of historical power struggles, please do cry more ;)

Stfu, adults are talking, 7th state

I can promise you marriage won't change them. They have no identity beyond 'rebelling' and feeling victimised.

They want the rest of society down on their level because it's harder to live up to our standard.

I'm waiting to see who tries to convince me via guilt the most. I'll count each ad I see, each Facebook post, etc. And at the end I'll vote for the one who tried to guilt me the least.

So voting against because the LGBTBBQ can't help but attack people over it while simultaneously crying about how they're victimized.

>wanting what they shouldn't have
WHy shouldn't people have equal rights? You sound like an advocate for sharia law, which forbids gay marriage.

Civil partnerships are identical in every legal fashion to heterosexual marriage

The left has done enough to destroy the family

Wow thanks for the insightful comment.

Can you explain why a civil union that has all benefits of marriage sans those that stem from procreation is not enough, and what else but spite could be motivating the desire for the label 'marriage'?

All coupling traditions from all cultures historically share one factor - its a union between a man and a woman

For a moment there, I thought the container contained skub.

>WHy shouldn't people have equal rights
What gives them value beyond "they're people too!"

Marriage a is a "right" by the UN's definition. The UN is as impotent as Malcuck Prepbull and takes shit like soggyknees on the internet as serious business.

the only guilt the pro traditional marriage group will get is the 'think of the children' argument

meanwhile shorten has already said FAGZ WILL LITERALLY AN HERO COZ OF BANTS

Sorry libcuck, we're not making aus more degenerate than it already is. Cry more.

They're talking about this on Gruen right now.

Spamming the board calling everyone Mudslimes will not change the fact that the majority of Australians will deny you first class citizen rights. Keep paying those taxes for us though :^)

gay people could get married if they want to. just not to someone of the same sex. they have the same rights as anyone else.

besides, 'human rights' are a spook

I would vote yes solely because I am so fucking sick of them whinging about it. I have a good feeling though it'll be like feminists continuing to complain about not having rights they already have though.

Although: I'm actually against the plebiscite because its a farce so that Turnbull can curry favour with the public so he doesn't look like the bad guy who won't go against the traditional 'old timey libs'. If he any genuine sentiment about it should just be put before the house like any other fucking bill, that's the whole reason we have, you know, a parliament.

Pretty much. But I'm still counting on the ABC and SBS running rainbow shit and flinging mud non-stop.

At this point it's the punchline to a joke. Fat dyke screeches about acceptance and tolerance and proceeds to call strangers homophobic bigots for having a differing opinion.

Jesus christ lad if you're going to post a dozen times in one thread at least make those posts distinguishable from each other.

I'm not sure why you hate muslims so much, you sound like you'd sell your mother to them for fear of not being progressive.

Legalize gay marriage you bigots.

Can we talk about this image

Can we discuss this

No

Prepbull's cucked himself into a wall here. He promised us a big gay pleb vote and stepping back from that shows that he can't deliver. Similarly, such a motion would be shot down and the LGBTBBQ would go back to stamping their feet and making demands.

Thing is when they get a civil union they have the same rights as a married couple. It's all about a stupid fucking word.

That is why I am voting no, I don't care if gays can get married but they are being petty fucks

Please?

Why do you care if gays can get a piece of paper to say their married or not.

It doesn't effect other family units and it doesn't stop anyone else doing what they where already doing.

Either remove marriage from government entirely or just let anyone marry anyone as it doesn't change anything.

I will be voting no

youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

no. sick of the faggot agenda. i dont mind lesbians but faggots are walking disease factories. they fuck any other faggot with a pulse and are the leading cause of HIV and syphillis spread in the country. in other countries its needle drugs but in australia its faggots who go to fucking gay sex clubs and fuck 10 dudes a day. its disgusting and i want less media coverage and less acceptance of this disgusting, unhealthy lifestyle. i dont give a fuck what people do in private. but dont fucking promote it on the media and now all the kids think being gay is cool and normal, if they feel confused they must be gay, but once u start fucking dudes ur exposing urself and ur family to AIDS and shit and there is no turning back

AIDS is fucking growing in australia despite all the education and funding to create awareness. do u know how fucked that is that faggots literally want to spread AIDS because they think it makes them part of some club? faggotry must be kept a taboo. it is too dangerous. if they find a cure for AIDS and all the other gay only diseases these pieces of shit spread around my country, then fine. but until then, it is clear they cannot act responsibility and their behaviours are a public health risk.

ive already red pilled my family and friends on this shit and we are all voting no.

they make smoking durries basically illegal for fuck's sake ($40 a pack!) because it can cause cancer but homosexual spreading AIDS are accepted and even promoted. fuck this liberal shit

No need mate

>Marriage is a christian label,
Oh? Is that why Athiests, hindu, muzzies, sikh, buddists don't get married.

>less than a 3rd of the world's population is Christian
>Marriage is an almost universal concept across all countries, races and culture.
>MARRIAGE IS CHRISTIAN

Dumbass. You don't want the faggots to saddle themselves for 50K of inflated wedding debt, then get a divorce like the other 2 in 3 straight degenerate marriages then fine, but atleast come up with something better than 'Allah wills it so'.

If the two adults consent to incest then it shouldn't be a problem.

>they make smoking durries basically illegal for fuck's sake ($40 a pack!) because it can cause cancer but homosexual spreading AIDS are accepted and even promoted. fuck this liberal shit

just stopping by to say that if you can't see the difference between these two things you are literally, literally a dumb cunt

i'm voting no for the memes though

Simple solution: start smoking cocks.

You know you want to.

Yep time to rub the lefts nose in diversity, every non western society they have been forcing into the country is "conservative" if they don't get gay marriage now they will never get it as the country lurches right one way or the other and its all the lefts fault

i'd actually be happy if they removed marriage from government and made it a totally religious institution.

I agree with your post but smokes are so expensive because our shitcunt government likes to tax the fuck out of them.

This is entirely too sensible a solution to ever be implemented by government.

Voting pro fags so the muzzies get the shits hard and have a teary

Vote yes so we don't have to fuckin listen to this tired fuckin argument that has been going for 10 fuckin years and has been the same the whole fuckin time

YOU'RE A FUCKING SCUM SHIT CUNT RETARD. FUCK OFF CUNT.

>Marriage is a christian label
It's defined in law.

>Gays dont deserve death or torture as they are treated in islamic countries, this does not mean we should let a demographic that makes up about 5% of the population start redefining our terminology and morality out of spite instead of accepting actual equality, instead of some twisted leftie interpretation of equality that is basically just a flip of historical power struggles, please do cry more ;)
>Being this butthurt over terminology
Are you autistic?

It's pretty easy to meet your standard mate.

Except the fact that civil unions, or civil partnerships, or domestic partnerships are defined differently in every state and sometimes not at all.

We've barely started mate :)

For a start civil unions don't exist in WA or the NT. They are meaningless state legistlation that get trumped by federal laws everytime.

Everything written into Australia's laws is a right in Australia. The marriage act was rewritten in 2004 to exclude gays.

Yeah we are mate.

I just calling you that because it hurts you.

I don't hate muslims, you're the one thinking it's an insult.

>it's a stupid word
>I'll vote no since it's SO STUPID
You're the petty one mate. And Civil unions aren't the same, read the rest of my post.

tell me why it is ok to have legal gay sex clubs in every fucking city, why they are putting homosexual sex acts in physical education curriculum in schools and gays are depicted as these funny, healthy, happy people in the media when the reality is they are degenerates attending orgies and are riddled with diseases who hate themselves and are addicted to self abuse, but it is not ok to smoke a pack of cigarettes as an adult when it only hurts the smoker

come on red pill me fag lover :)

Are you conflating marriage with other traditional coupling ceremonies that are exclusively between males and females? Because it doesnt matter, since they have always dealt with a relationship between males and females

Want to find me some sources saying that fags could get 'married' in the past outside of christendom?

Might want to skip the recent islamic ruling of 'you can marry traps', considering the latest polls coming out of this country

Now hush 7th state, adults are talking

I'm voting no. I don't really care but I'd rather keep fighting the left on gay marriage then have them move onto an issue I care about.

>government relinquishing the right to charge you a fee to be considered married

lol how else are they gonna divert funds to their mates? cut taxes because its logical? fuck that shit

So argue for federal recognition of civil unions. Why do you need the term 'marriage'? Calling me autistic is not an argument

this guy gets it. have a free (You)

Anyone who votes yes is quite literally a faggot and probably even a lolbertarian. If you vote yes then in no way can you call yourself redpilled and you don't belong here.

This is literally the first step of the redpill process. How can you even understand all this shit about the Jews without understanding how faggotry has caused all of this?

Degenerate sex leads to childless adults which leads to purposeless societies which leads to everything that is wrong with modernity. What two consenting adults want to do with their lives is DEFINITELY all of our fucking business.

What if 300 consenting adults plot to destroy Western Civilisation in the privacy of their own synagogue? Is that none of our business?

I share a bank account and mortgage with my gf. Im not even sure what unique legal rights marriage grants.

wont work, leftists worship the goverment

I'm just telling you that if you think theres a probative solution to stopping AIDS (that is, stopping gay dudes from having sex) in the same fashion that there is in reducing the rates of lung cancer etc from smokes then you're not a very smart person

going from how fucking triggered you got though you're clearly a complete dumbcunt and can't figure that out yourself, go on cunt strawman me some more

Second and smoke causes cancer too mate. Not to mention is extremely unpleasant, much more unpleasant than hot lesbians having sex. THat's awesome and has been rumoured to cure cancer.

Government should make a deal with the lefties to pass it in return for another law like no more immigrants

With you on that point, user

Why the fuck would any one want skub?

AIDS awareness groups act like everyone, including heteros are at risk of catching AIDS but the truth is the only two groups of people who are truely at risk are gay men and drug users. why wont they acknowledge this?

I'm voting yes
not because it affects me, because it doesn't as I'm straight, but because you're always assholes to me and other trannies
I'm voting yes for the bants

next of kin.
If you're hit by a bus and end up on life support, your family is next of kin over your gf.
Is a legitimate issue for a gay couple

Are you assigning language to a religion? are you suggesting Australia should create laws that favour one religion over another? Sounds pretty unconstitutional mate.

Plz be my ai gf

>So argue for federal recognition of civil unions
I am doing that. It's called supporting gay marriage.

bisexual people exist retard

they get aids into the heterosexual pool

heterosexual people then spread it amongst themselves

fuck its like you can't even think without someone spoonfeeding you it right into your dumb cunt mouth, 90% of the fags in this thread are so fuckin reactionary its pathetic.

sit down and have a think before you wank off onto your keyboard and accidentally type some stupid shit

Nah, it's because the gov't official statement is that a a civil union is not a marriage. Even if they had the same rights (they don't, WA, SA and NT treat them as de facto), they're pissy because the government is telling forcing them to use a different institution because [reasons]

We gave the fags the right to marry in NZ. You know what happened? Nothing. Noone cares. Straight white marriages didn't fall apart anymore than they already were, and churches don't have to marry you if they don't want to. It was such a fucking non-event.

Why are there spiders crawling on his hand?

>Second and smoke causes cancer too mate
proven false by numerous studies
homos fucking each other in a monogamous relationship probably just leads to anal prolapses, but the practical reality is they are men and they are promiscuous and horny all the time so once they get into this lifestyle their chances of catching diseases skyrockets. AIDS is a growing epidemic and the number of "bi sexual" men are growing in this country. do you know what that means? AIDS spreading into the normal population and then we get something like the US or russia.

faggot behaviour is a public health issue and promoting the rhetoric makes it worse not better. i dont want it banned or to fuck with people's lives. but more people need red pilled on how bad the situation really is.

i used to be like you, live and let live. but the more i looked into it, the more i realise we need the government to handle this problem because ignoring it and allowing the promotion of the behaviours is hurting our country

So, did the plebiscite pass parliament? Are we actually going to have one?

Hell yeah, voting NO!

official maga trump hat owning oldfag aussie here.

if there is a plebiscite i will vote to legalize gay marriage. although im tempted to vote against it to piss off those fucking watermelon hippies, gay and lesbian couples are normal now and denying them marriage will just make them self-righteous and martyr them even more.

Secular society has accepted and internalized gay marriage already. I certainly dont have any moral qualms with it. Time to move on senpai

>all this delusion
>AIDS is fucking growing in australia despite all the education and funding to create awareness.

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-10/the-ends-of-aids-as-a-public-health-issue-in-australia/7580852

research shows that because of free needle exchangs and the needle bins in toilets and shit, that the spread of HIV via intravenous drug sharing is effectively NIL in Australia. it is literally all faggots going to sex parties and "cruise" clubs and fucking heaps of dudes a week spreading the shit around.

type fucking gay cruise club in google with your city and you will see this shit is fucking everywhere. gays are degenerate. how many straight people or lesbians do you know who go to sex clubs?

fags already got it good. they can dodge some cgt through main residency exemptions which married couples cant if they nominate two main residences. they could easily lower their net capital gains by 6 figures after discount.
those fags just want that marriage label but they have no idea on the tax implications that comes with it. I'm fine with them paying their fair share of taxes

How about answering the question instead of being evasive?

What Im suggesting is that we dont do what you're saying - via forcing through government power a different interpretation of something that has had an accepted interpretation historically to favour a demographic that is about 5% of the actual population to satisfy their spite.

You're arguing for a label, you dont want equality, you literally just want the label.

Thankfully,all polls plus the common sentiments here say you're going to get smacked down hard, and its your own fault, for pushing facetious arguments and obviously seeking something out of spite instead of seeking true equality.

she looks way took young lad

agreed
any person who calls themselves '''''''''redpilled'''''''''' yet thinks fags are OK is a fucking joke

It didn't. After today's double threats of violence (boy thread at a queer radio station, shooting threat at a church) it's probabyl not going to pass either.

Aussies need to leave USAChan & go back to whatever chan they came from

yeah but all of those religions its between a man and a woman

who is this dairy fairy?

Cry more nancy

AIDS is being pushed down by drugs (and the drugs have their own health issues like increasing cancer, strokes and heart attacks) but HIV is strong as ever

theconversation.com/five-reasons-why-hiv-infections-in-australia-arent-falling-47416

Quality aussie bantz. A Bunnings snag to ya m9

>Are you conflating marriage with other traditional coupling ceremonies that are exclusively between males and females?
Can you find me a definition of 'Marriage' that explicitly states that 'marriage' is a christian invention, or that Christians invented the word 'marriage', because I'm not sure which one you're trying to imply, or which assertion is stupider.

Want to find me some sources saying that fags could get 'married' in the past outside of christendom?
OK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions

>What are all those other religions, ideologies, and cultures doing marrying?

You're saying Buddhist, Hindus and Muslims all support gay marriage?

>proven false by numerous studies
WRONG AGAIN
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/
cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/tobaccocancer/secondhand-smoke
quit.org.au/about/frequently-asked-questions/faqs-passive-smoking/diseases-secondhand-smoke.html
webmd.com/smoking-cessation/effects-of-secondhand-smoke
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/passive-smoking

One for your reading level though
kidshealth.org/en/teens/secondhand-smoke.html

>are you suggesting Australia should create laws that favour one religion over another?
Yes since this is a Christian nation. Just like I accept Saudi Arabia has laws favoring muslims

>British education
That's not what he's saying at all.

>bisexual people exist

bisexuals are either a) heterosexuals who have tricked themselves into finding men attractive through porn addiction or b) homosexuals who are in denial

I'm going to write MAGA on the form and put in in the box.
I don't want to vote because my vote would be no & I don't want to control others who do not share my beliefs.

VOTE NO CUNTS.

A TRUE BLUE AUSSI SAYS FUCK THE FAGGOTS.

How do you explain Christmas and Easter being national holidays if religious laws dont exist?

we dont even need the government to handle the problem we just need true free speech so people can actually say how fucked up this shit is without getting called a homophobic bigot

lol webmd and quit.org
nice sources you little queer. whats the matter, started sucking dick after too many trap pics got u turned on and now ur getting scared? get an HIV test and fuck off poof

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?/sites/danielfisher/2013/12/12/study-finds-no-link-between-secondhand-smoke-and-cancer/

how did you get a trump hat?

Doesn't matter the result of the election actually.
What matters is who is pushing these things.

Degenerate sex will happen anyway. At least marriage makes it slightly more monogamous and respectable.

If he accepts that non-Christians also oppose gay marriage, then what is the function of his statement in the first place? If all religious groups oppose gay marriage (and they do), then his statement about other religious groups becomes a non sequitur.

Being upside down has presumably made all the blood to rush to your brain causing you to fail at basic logic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_116_of_the_Constitution_of_Australia
>Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia precludes the Commonwealth of Australia (i.e., the federal parliament) from making laws for establishing any religion, imposing any religious observance, or prohibiting the free exercise of any religion.
Tell you want though mate, If you don't like the constitution, YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE.

Yes so they shut the fuck up about it.
Who gives a fuck what a bunch of homos do?
Good for the economy when they get divorced anyway.

And how does that justify giving 5% of the population the reigns to our terminology based on spite? Are you arguing against Australian democratic institutions mate?
Why are civil unions not enough, why do they need the label 'marriage'?

>that link
Same sex unions huh.. like civil unions?

>thinly veiled shitposting general

Too bad you've already lost the debate to the public champ, enjoy your 'no' victimisation

>Forbes
Oh so jewish sources are ok now? I can't even verify that link because they want me to turn off my ad-blocker and ghostery (not happening)

if fags agreed that they have to wear the cost of aids treatment and awareness campaigns i wouldnt care as much

but fuck my taxes going to that shit when im not a degenerate and will never benefit from that shit in my life

>faggots marrying
>respectable

Have no problem with fags or dykes.
Don't care if they want to play marriage or not.
>Still voting NO NO NO
There is no way the cunts in Canberre won't accidentally or deliberately fuck up the changes and also let in Pedo-marriage, Dog-fuckers, or Muzrats marrying multiple 6yearolds on the dole.

voting "No"

for the lulz of course

so instead you want the government to control the religious institution of marriage by expanding it to include poofs?

Yea, right...

I've won. Enjoy your eternal political irrelevance. When it's 2050 and we pass the compulsory adoption of refugees I'll be happy and you'll be so mad.

I understand that is in the constitution but Australia is a Christian nation whether you like it or not. We even have a cross on our flag

Voting "no" to stick it to Labor and the greens for assuming to speak for me

no, poofs marrying just makes degenerate sex 'okay' in the eyes of society

Lol you fucking idiots. Gays can already have a marriage "Ceremony" on their own no matter what the law is, this is about getting a marriage CONTRACT. This has nothing to do with priests.

Guess this would trigger the fuck out him:

aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Senate/Powers_practice_n_procedures/aso/so050

drwaing a big hairy cock and balls on the ballot paper

u have more risk of getting lung cancer from living in a polluted shit hole like sydney than you would from second hand smoke. its not worth arguing about. u can disagree but it has nothing to do with the public health risk that faggotry and HIV have on australia

trying to change the subject means u must be some butt hurt (lol) fag trying to divert attention away from ur disgusting lifestyle

Civil unions are not enough because they vary from state to state and in the case of WA and the NT don't exist at all.

Legalising gay marriage does not hand over the "reigns" of "terminology" to gays or ANYONE for that matter because no one can control terminology.

you fucking idiot VOTE NO

m8 did you also read the abolition of britain?

Lol ok champ

Nobody cares you stupid libcuck, we're voting no and thats that.
You and jamal will have to become political asylum seekers somewhere else.

Did you even goto the original source?
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/05/jnci.djt365.full
>We don’t want people to conclude that passive smoking has no effect on lung cancer,

I didn't broach the subject of smoking first, some duluded cunt who thought aids was on the rise (it isn't) did.

So argue for federal recognition of civil unions
You still havent explained how going after the label marriage has anything to do with that

only blue pilled faggots get married anyway

if you seriously feel like gambling half or more of your assets on a prostitute then so be it

This won't be just with laws, it is morals.
Please Aussies, slippery slope is an understatement. It is a slide made of oiled ice that goes down at an 85 degree angle.
You need to show the fucking fags and the rest of the marxist scum that you can say NO. If they get this victory, they'll want more and more until you're fucking HyperCanada where a 30 year old man who identifies as a trans-nigger infant can marry his sister's labrador.
Keep Australia sane... do not let the (((fags))) win this.

I AM! It's called. Arguing for legal gay marriage. Part of me wants to argue for compulsory gay marriage just to troll you guys. I mean, tha'ts as sensible as voting no jsut to troll Greens voters.

HIV transmission is on the rise. if u stop ur treatments u go full blown and spread the shit. and more than half of faggots with HIV in australia do not know they have HIV because they dont test for it

>HIV rates at 20-year high, with unprotected sex between casual male partners seen as leading cause.
abc.net.au/news/2014-07-17/hiv-rates-in-australia-remain-at-20-year-high/5602706

As someone who is far too intelligent to be tricked by religion, I will be voting in favour of same sex marriage

Oh so it doesn't even matter then? What's the big deal? Nothing?

ebay family

*tentatively raises paw*
what did he mean by this?

Sent from my iPhone

shilling hard arent u faggot. ur gonna get sick and die either from ur diseases or from the drugs that cause early stroke. sucked in but u dont need to keep repeating it here, cunt

Safe sex doesn't fucking matter?

What the fuck

Kek
Still failing to explain why you cant accept equal civil partnerships instead of going after the label 'marriage' except for spite

>its the 'im too intelligent' nancy
Still a globalist?

who gives a shit what its called

autism as fuck

What I meant was that since the age of 6 I saw through the hypocrasies, fallacies and double standards of my Catholic upbringing, and religion generally.

There is no higher God and there should be no requirement that we follow """""divine""""" law especially when it is use as a tool of oppression.

Voting no t. Christfag

Why would a lefty even come here?

Is it because you love drama? Way to live up to the stereotype. I bet normal gay people think you're an embarrassment.

Apparently the fags pushing for 'marriage' instead of federal recognition of civil unions and guarantees of equality sans those that stem from procreation, what else would motivate going after a label?

>there is no higher god

proof?

Todays nationalist propaganda is fucking shit quality

>Catholics
> Christian

Good 1

No.

People need to start realising they can't have everything they want just because they throw a tantrum.

While the existence of God will never be proven, you cannot prove he doesn't exist.

Shake n bake.

what cunt?

youve not even taken the red pill neo

religion has a purpose, it controls retards who lack morals. people do lack morals, people are inherently evil, society is stabilized through fear of god.

you may not need religion personally but you benefit from religion when people decide not to steal or harm because of it

>tfw only guy in house of girls
>piss on floor in toilet
>none of them say anything coz they're scared of me

shopmate.auspost.com.au/

Use this lad

you want a lawyer to draft marriage/civil union into legislation instead of just marriage because you want to keep that word between you and your husband? fag

Vote no, be the good example. Here in Denmark it was approved which led to a slippery slide where faggots and trannies can now get married in public churches. Shit is crazy man. Most danes will say that you're insane if youre against gay church marriage
>just feminize my shit up senpai

Proof Is in education, in philosophy, in history and science my good friend.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

But if you are still a follower of religion at this age, perhaps you should not pursue the fountain of knowledge that provides to you the truth of our existence.

A simple peasant like yourself would be more at peace suckling at the teet of religion.

Leave the critical thinking for individuals with superior intellgience, like myself.

people who think god doesnt exist need to read the bible

literally everything about how the perfect society should work is in there

yet you schmucks wanna tell me a mere human could write that? ok fags

>I don't care
>But I'll allow it anyway

Hmm................................................

I'm more surprised that gay marriage was not already legal in Australia

I don't vote, I have only ever submitted blank ballots.

You're calling me a fag for asking why fags need the label marriage sans for spite when presented with civil unions the offer the same benefits? Sure you know who or what youre arguing champ?

I know right, I mean, its 2016!

>perfect society

You mean something that is never, ever going to happen?

The last time everyone came together to work with each other God destroyed their tower and made everyone speak different languages

This

we are the slowest western nation to adopt legislation changes

i dont really know why

we literally look to the US/CAD/UK for inspiration on how to govern. I can't think of many policies we just developed independently

it's sad

I tip my fedora to you good sir

i know youre a fag who gets all autistic over a single word when it makes no positive difference and requiring different words for no reason requires actual difference

its like using different words for when men piss versus when women piss

who gives a shit? explain why you or i should give a shit what word is used

If you dont give a shit, why are arguing to get 'marriage'? Shouldnt civil unions suffice?

Poor choice of argument champ, learn to think things through

actually let me respond to this again

the perfect society does it exist, its called heaven
if you're a good person and abide by god's command you will make it in there

because women fucked it all up by taking the forbidden fruit we can never have peace on earth

I know you're trolling but that quote has been debunked numerous times.

>not wanting to fuck your cousin

okay mate

>been at uni for 3 years
>make no friends
>finally decide to check out on of the christian groups
>meet high test conservative christian qt
>im finishing uni and moving away in 2 months

i already said it creates stupid extra work in drafting legislation

youve provided 0 reasons for your argument

perhaps sucking a cock is what youd like?

you're literally a neckbeard fedora, like literally senpai

since you have such *superior intelligence*, why are you still living with mommy and her weekly allowance?

>superior intelligence
>whole batches of old knowledge being "discovered" and refuted with insecurity all the time by science, philosophy and history
>taking the word of old greek farts like Epicuckus
I like this bait Mr Cuckeinstein.
would copypasta/10

>he doesn't like skub

White Australia policy was pretty dope

Because "marriage" is traditionally performed in churches.
Next up, churches will be forced to perform gay marriages.

Civil unions give all the same legal advantages as marriage. There's no need to legalise gay marriage

>responding to my shitpost

do you realise how literally onerous itll be to go throuh every contract where the word married is included and ammend it to include "/civil partnership"

its a legal fucking headache

i dont think fags get married in churches anytime soon, maybe im wrong

dont particularly care

try and force a priest to marry a fag, you cant force them to