What does Cred Forums think of this man?

Is that your neighbour? Or your ugly dad? Why are we supposed to know this shit and have an opinion on it?

Only debunks trivial things, has not revealed powerlevel

Has no real justification for his opposition to Brexit.

his interview with rubin was literally 1 hour of hot air

Stopped taking him seriously when he came out as a Remaincuck.

I think that's the Nostalgia Critic

i gathered it some kind of youtube speaking mouth and every idiot thinks that he is important because he puts thoughts in the heads of those idiots who can't create thought of their own

This.
He's good on most things, but he dropped the ball on this one.

I like how he skewers SJW's I also like his science videos. I thought he had decent points about brexit, even if ultimately I disagree with him. All in all solid channel

Makes good points but he acts like a bit of a smug cunt

He didn't have decent points.

popular youtuber

Tell us more about how things were better in the USSR

He gets gibsmedats. That's why.

Thanks for remembering it so I didn't have to

Whatever mate sit on your fanny and have a marmite

I only like his videos about science and stuff

>Youtube

I don't think you know what fanny means.

He is great when it comes to debunking science shit and when it comes to SJW's/Feminists

He is really bad at political stuff, just look at his Brexit videos

I never lived in USSR, born in 92 so no insides. But people who lived there always have polarised opinions, so don't think if you hear one side of the coin that everyone thinks so.

50 years old and he still hasnt figured out that washing your hair with soap is not a great idea.

Shampoo, you fucking Nigger. Use it.

Invisible sky king lol

...now imma tell you all about karma

I wonder if he has got tenure because he might even lose that. I don't know him as scientist, but he is horrible lecturer.

Anyone who btfo's feminists is ay-ok in my book

science isnt a beauty contest

He was alright but he became unbearable during Brexit. It was really tragic to see. Basically his entire argument was "remaining is good for my job" and so he was desperately trying to twist reality to make himself feel like he had logical reasons beyond self interest.

The live streams he did with Sargon were fucking painful. On numerous occasions he would assert something as fact, or call something else "bullshit" and when confronted with evidence he'd immediately change the subject.

Not watched him since. Also, he rails against Christianity far too much. Sure he talks about Islam when prompted, but recent events have increased my appreciation for Christianity, because I can't help but feel if it were more prominent today we wouldn't be having issues with Islam. At the very least, demonising Christianity isn't helping.

He belogs to that really annoying group of youtubers that attack and ridicule leftism/marxism while being a leftist/marxist themselves.

Some other I can think of from the top of my head is
The amazing banana
Sargon of cuckkad
Cristina Hoff summers

Fuck all of them 14/88 gas the kikes racewar now

What does Cred Forums think of Richard Spencer?

>recent events have increased my appreciation for Christianity
Like the pope licking the feet of refugees, protestants being fags, or the orthodox church being appropriated by 1488 stormfaggots?

Doesn't like brexit cause of muh state funding

Need mo moneh fo dem programz

He's a bit repetitive and has gotten a bit too arrogant for his own good over the past year, but I've always liked his content and I think he's redpilled a lot of people on feminism. Never watched his atheism stuff though, because I honestly couldn't care less. This isn't the 90s.

Anyway, I lost a lot of respect for him during the whole Brexit thing.

>the Pope
Church of England nigga. I'm an atheist, in an ideal world, everyone ought be atheist. The left has had it in for Christians for so long, but they rarely apply the same attitude towards Islam. I'm not one of those 'Christian values' types, but it's undeniable Islam would be getting no special favours if the nation had its own religious identity.

Attractive face for the alt right, can't think of anything else thats positive about him

He should just do science videos, his anti-feminism videos just make him seem obsessed with Anita Sarkessian.

Thunderfin raged hard when he thought muh welfare might get taken away...

What does Cred Forums generally think of faggots shilling YouTube celebrities?

I like his science and nature videos. (The nature videos are not on his main channel.) He also BTFO'd Sarkeesian when she first came up with her rubbish. I haven't watched his videos regularly in years though. I've seen maybe one or two of his videos this year.

doesnt work here. even the most beloved jewtubers have maybe a 20% approval rating on pol.

Just what accent is his? It's hard to tell through his creaky voice.

Britbong

Medpack confirms.

Besides, even when they often make sense, there is always something suspicious of someone that builds a reputation on amusing the populace.

THat's why I love Cred Forums. We are anonymous. We pay attention to content, not the author.

Got to be Midlands or slightly more north if I had to guess. Nothing springs to mind as a definite indicator though, I'd have to watch his videos.

He's obnoxious to listen.

>has not revealed powerlevel
he shat his pants before the Brexit referendum because he doesn't want to lose his EU gibs

the guy has no powerlevel

Sounds a bit East Midlands.

Really moist lisping.

Not sure if serious...

>falling for the chemical jew

He's an arrogant prick with a face I'd just love to punch.

Selfish, egocentric bastard. Also, has no morality and tries to push atheism and science as value systems when he provides nothing of worth to replace religions and/or nationalism. He should keep to his field of expertise: science. On any other issue, he's pretty much spilling shit every single time. His videos on feminism are terrible because he doesn't point out what the consequences are for feminism at University and he makes it sound like they're a global cancer that needs dealing with when it's really just in universities and Tumblr in the United States that things are that bad. Also, he's for remaining in the Union when he's got no good argument beside "it's going to cost money and it will be tedious".

is he a kike?

Has his head too far up his ass

He could always use Kickstarter and Patreon to fund his biochemistry research

I'll listen to him any day about science, but he should leave politics to others. He's also a bit too smug and wayyy too obsessed with Anita and co.

I turn that video on any time I need to fall asleep.

he fought against brexit

He realizes that UK education has benefited from the EU. However, it's one of few good things, that came from it. There are still more cons than pros for staying in the EU.

Perfect example of a scientist who overvalues his own opinions outside his specific scientific field and fails to treat other (especially political) matters with the same thoroughness that he would afford any scientific question. See also: Lawrence Krauss.

>See also: Lawrence Krauss.
Lawrence Krauss is an embarrassment to atheism. But I think it's not so much the scientific method as his terrible character. Krauss is self-centered and very condescending. His debates are incredibly cringeworthy.

He's a one trick pony as far as science goes. (i.e. chemistry) but any of his non chemistry related videos make me cringe.

It's especially sad to see because he clearly is an otherwise very intelligent and talented man (in the field of physics). It's sad that the best spokespeople for atheism have practically all faded, and I'm saying this as a believer.

>he shat his pants before the Brexit referendum because he doesn't want to lose his EU gibs

yeah pretty much this, he only cares about gibs, if he actually would have some kind of ideals he wouldn't care who funds his research, or if there is a risk of getting no funding searching for sponsors on his own.

Started off fairly useful telling feminists to fuck off, quickly devolved into le alt right icon man and a bit of a smug prick. Also he lost me when he went full remain shill.

Yep.

massive faggot. also he's obviously deeply in love and sexually attracted to Anita

>It's sad that the best spokespeople for atheism have practically all faded

Well, who was ever good? I'd say Richard Dawkins, because he's always been more careful, less ranty and self-centered than most.
I used to like Christopher Hitchens a lot because of his clever comebacks, but that's really all he had to offer. The rest was the usual argument. Most of the time, he doesn't even adapt to the subject he has to deal with, he just spills the same stuff over and over again. Which is very unfortunate. Krauss is a pain, Thunderf00t as well...Sam Harris is a pain in the arse because he doesn't know what he's talking about as far as religion is concerned.
Ironically, the best spokespeople for atheism are, at least in my opinion, fresh apostates (because they generally know what they're talking about, as opposed to many atheists) and religious apologists of all kinds (because they set a terrible example for religious people or because they succesfully ridicule one another's religion).

Atheism really is in a sad state when their top guys who really should know better are asking questions like "who created god?" They're more interested in creating soundbites then formulating sound arguments for atheism.

I like his science vids because he actually knows what he's talking about.

His remain shilling was annoying but I just didn't watch those vids.

smart enough for stem stupid enough to be a overgrown manchild that refuses to grow up and settle down

He's just another dipshit on youtube milking the antifeminism fad for easy views. I subscribed after watching the solar highways absurdity, but then all I saw was video after video of "look what Anita said this week". If he was anti-Brexit that just seals the deal.

Well, all of the four figureheads of 'New Atheism' were better than what they have to offer nowadays, especially I'd say Dawkins and Hitchens. Dawkins not only because he has the scientific background, but also because he is an actual well-mannered gentleman. And Hitchens was invaluable for his rhetorical skills alone. The new generation of youtube atheists just doesn't come close to either.

His videos on radiation were interesing.

So he acts like a Aussie?

Shakes his booty for dat EU money

pompous faggot who goes after low hanging fruit.

>>WATCH AS I TOTALLY BTFO A OBVIOUSLY RETARDED FEMINIST.

>>WATCH AS I BREAKDOWN THE INCONSISTANCIES OF A FEMINIST YOUTUBE VIDEO

I mean, I guess he's useful for converting fedora fags to anti-sjw ideas that might hopefully escalate to some sort of redpilling, but I think he's mostly just a smug jackal.

Also he's a remain cuck, who was willing to sell out his nation just because it's easier for him to travel around.

proper spaz, innit

A complete fucking faggot who'd rather give away an entire country for his science shekels.

>this EU thing doesn't affect me
Then why do you give so much of a shit? Especially when you've been proven wrong.

>look at all these triggered snowflakes disliking my Brexit videos
Not an argument

>if you're stupid then you'll get a lot of dislikes not matter if you're a man or a woman
But it doesn't apply to you when someone dislikes your shitty Brexit video

>falling for the falling jew

Well Hitchen's dead so that settles it. Nothing much to offer. Was any of his stuff interesting to you? I mean, did he make any good points in your opinion?
Yes, his manners is another thing I love about Dawkins. Then again, he's getting a bit old. He's going to slow down and he's made some blunders on Twitter which are going to somewhat discredit him online. Which is unfortunate.
What has Sam Harris ever contributed to? Why is he out there alongside Dawkins and Hitchens? I have a hard time understanding that.

Youtube atheists lack the education and the mind. The Four Horsemen all were university graduates in relevant fields, like politics, journalism, biology,... Tunderf00t's a chemist, and probably not the best around (also, self-centered egotistic bastard), TJ hasn't even finished secondary school if I remember correctly (masochistic attention whore, by his own admission), Sargon of Akkad may have a degree but I've got no idea what it is, I think sociology, but he's got bad character, Syetenatheist only does stuff that's good for a little laugh between atheists...Who have I left out?

I've been thinking about lifting the level of atheism a bit by writing blog posts, but I'm not sure calm, reasoned arguments with sources interest many people, especially if it's only written text.

He's got an annoying voice.

>Was any of his stuff interesting to you? I mean, did he make any good points in your opinion?
Yes, absolutely. Not everything he said, of course, far from it - but there are some gems to be found, like when he told the guy on some radio show that he's stupid if he doesn't think of Hitchens as his enemy - which I consider to be a much more honest approach than the people who like to preface everything they say with statements like "I wish we could all get along, no matter what we believe in" etc. Also his stories from experience are usually quite interesting, like his visits to the Middle East, or him getting waterboarded etc. Again though, I think the main appeal of Hitchens was his masterful rhetoric, which is a much needed skill if you make a case for anything.

>What has Sam Harris ever contributed to? Why is he out there alongside Dawkins and Hitchens?
Sam was friends with several influental atheists, that's how he became prominent I'd say. His books (especially 'Free Will' and 'The Moral Landscape') offer, in my opinion, pretty interesting theoretical groundwork to approaching questions of morality from a scientific standpoint, rather than a religious one (eventhough his scientific background is sadly a bit dubious). Sadly he is a Hillary shill though, which is pretty damning.

As to your blog, I'd say definitely go for it. There is a potential audience out there for sure and if you truly want to further and believe in the cause of atheism, you can't let the youtube atheists be the only voice out there.

I see. That's what I liked about him, too.

So basically Sam Harris is in there because relations? Fuck him, quite frankly. Especially now that I know he's a Hillary shill.

Well, I definitely don't want Atheism to be represented by Youtube atheists right now. They are opinion makers, effectively, so they have a huge responsability which they are not taking on in a responsible way. I want to do that in their place.

>egalitarian schools
>good
oh boy we got a commie over here

>le alt right icon man

literally wat

pretentious scrotum licker
loves to sniff his own farts out of a brandy
glass hasnt done anything since everybody
draw mohammad day in 2011

he said in a video he gets no money from the EU

Isnt that the white supremacist serial killer who just keeps getting away?

He shouldn't do impressions. They're painfully bad and unfunny. Otherwise, exceptional work.

How can Cred Forums defend Brexit when even its poster boys Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson have distanced themselves from it?

Used to like him during my edgy fedora phase. Now I find him completely unbearable. That debate he had with Sargon about Brexit was cringy to listen to. He was so wrong about everything

Also, he will occasionally make videos that are just completely retarded. Like that one he made about the prosecutors assuming an accused to be guilty where he completely misunderstood the role of a prosecutor in the legal system and he acted as if the court was going to assume he was guilty until proven innocent.

He should have stuck to science and atheism. He embarrasses himself when he tries to talk about anything else.

>A complete fucking faggot who'd rather give away an entire country for his science shekels.

At least he respects the democratic decision of the British people the leave. I enjoyed kek at creationism.

I don't blame him for wanting his science shekels. I would agree any money shovelled in science's direction can be used for progress.

parasitic EU stooges have to go

>parasitic
Look who's talking.
Get off the Internet, Achmed.

Who? Was he killed by muslims or blacks?

>Belgian don't like when someone dislikes EU
How is it living in non-country Van Rompuy?

Seeing this guy makes me want to cover my entire face in proactive as a preemptive measure against the acne I feel like I'll get just by looking at him

cuck remainia for science gibs
a baaad man, single political motervation,would sell his own mother for a go on the LHC

>I don't blame him for wanting his science shekels. I would agree any money shovelled in science's direction can be used for progress.

do you really think science isnt completely corrupt? science is bought and paid for the same way politicians are people pay for results they want they dont pay to find out what they dont know

Fuck this faggot he arrogantly fought against BREXIT he's a piece of shit.

Dismissing someone or their ideas because they have a different opinion on a specific topic isn't fair. It's also a feminist / hugbox trait to only listen to people who you agree with 100%.

Actually, I don't care about you disliking Europe, Dumbfuckistan. I simply find it hilarious that YOU of all countries speak of being parasitic. It's like Israel talking about civil rights.