i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 21
>Russia, Syria deny airstrikes on aid convoy
>Syrian army, Quds Brigade advances near Handarat Camp
>ISIS rapidly recapturing villages from Turkey-backed militants in northern Syria
>SAA captures Ramouseh Artillery Base in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Armenia seeks long-term diplomatic relationship with Iran
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential adviser accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/jaysh-al-fatehs-defenses-crumble-as-the-syrian-army-swiftly-advances-in-southern-aleppo/
twitter.com/ahrarsamturkce/status/778293859713507329
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrar_al-Sham
youtube.com/watch?v=bHyakVBtp_U
twitter.com/RT_Erdogan/status/778310868949958658
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3641012
youtube.com/watch?v=KokiD2qSDxE
rt.com/news/349279-russia-aircraft-carrier-syria/
news.com.au/world/russia-sends-its-only-aircraft-carrier-to-syria-in-response-to-us-naval-buildup-turkish-shootdown/news-story/0dc05c7d3d99bf08a054de604acc7c41
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-only-aircraft-carrier-headed-syria-suffers-one-big-17756
webtv.un.org/
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/778604819481300992
youtube.com/watch?v=brTeI8X-SoQ
rt.com/on-air/360141-un-security-council-syria/
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/778618549980033024
youtube.com/watch?v=AqXUiT1TyIM&t=20m17s
twitter.com/JACM212/status/778623857376817152
youtube.com/watch?v=jcyfotGVeYo
youtube.com/watch?v=NcBFn-l1x9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YFILrLu9SRk
twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/778657230447149056
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/30-israeli-killed-in-aleppo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assad is kill

fuck assad and fuck t*rks. kurds will win

Yes! Thank you for choosing the good side

your welcome. Usa will always be our ally

Biji Kurdistan!

My parents are actually from halep

What happened to the good old days of /sg/?
Back when it was a comfy general, I mean the days of LeafCanastan and the Kuweires offensive.

Now it's infested with autistic jihadi shitposters from Canada.

At least Onur and Mark were kind of funny and were an accepted part, this is just fucking annoying.

What is Aleppo

If these gains are true then the 1070 apartments are almost surrounded.

southfront.org/jaysh-al-fatehs-defenses-crumble-as-the-syrian-army-swiftly-advances-in-southern-aleppo/

/sg/ is a victim of its own success, like Cred Forums is

My gf

I now have your facebook dox.

Kurds lost my admiration and respect when they got uppity and started attacking the SAA

join pyd and claim it.

lol, we will sell your sisters for 2nd wifes, because they don't have a choice. your mother will become a cheap whore your father will be killed in a rally.

biji hehehe

Some autistic Turkish teens were tipped off about it.
That is more or less it.
Obscurity is the only defense we had in this unmoderated environment.

Come join us at reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar

>autistic jihadi shitposters from Canada
And don't forget Baghdad bob. Don't worry, the more uppity these fuckers get, the more delicious their tears are when it comes time to harvest them.

Comical Countryside has been a great lolcow so far, just like in his Iraqi days.

Go to bed, neet

Rate my final solution to the Syrian problem

globalist/10

How is Balkanization and giving each nation its own state globalist?

Makes me load up on chemical weapons to use on b*lgarians.

For fucks sakes, this is too good to be true

balkanisation is globalist elites wet dream.
these smaller "countries" will become irrelevant and will have to obey their overlords.

>nation states are globalist, we should all live in a single global anti-globalist megastate!

you forgot to take isreal off the map and give the clay back to its rightful owners though..

Kurds having the hagia Sophia?
why?? Those inbred commies would turn that into a memorial of Marx or some thing
leave the hagia Sophia alone its older than your goat fucker religion and alot more beautiful

>smaller ethnically homogeneous states
>what the left wants
unless your a filthy Bosnian pick one

Poo in loo

>>>/alg*ria/

Are we winning yet

>wake up see wife is still not home from
abdul's again
>smile as you realize that your are so privileged to be born """white"""
>take daughter to school where they teach her how to check her privileges and how to take Muhammad's dick right
>get on subway
>blow up
>get on bus
>get stabbed
>go to beach with wife
>get beaten up for being unislamic
Sri Lanka may be small, but we are safe and we don't sell our future to feel good about our selves

MAKE /SG/ GREAT AGAIN!

Right so you cunts see that the US is blaming Russia for the airstrike, 'even if it wasn't Russia'? What do you think they're trying to accomplish here?

When Syria was winning, it was easy. Now that Syria is losing, the threads are dead.
Pretty sure that Putin will try to trade Syria for Ukraine while Obama is in office, so we should see Assad being removed before the year is over.

says the guy living in a jew dominated shithole.

>sri lanka
>"safe"

poo in loo

I assumed they were denying aid to the (rebel) soldiers and citizens of Aleppo so that it would be easier for SAA to attempt to recapture it

What did the FSA mean by this ?

Its propaganda, meaning could be another

>sri lanka
>poo in loo
The tamils are all dead, abdullah.

poo in loo

Syria Today @todayinsyria
#Breaking (CNN TURK)
Turkish Min.Def: We don't plan to use our own infantry in #EuphratesShield, will rely on #FSA

FSA have retake the looses from yesterday, no ?

not all lost villages

What happened since i went into coma?
Whats the deal with the trucks in syria?

USA farted diplomatically, and the next day Russia shat itself diplomatically in response to reassert its dominant position.

Kill yourself.

>wtf Turkey

I can't understand their grand strategy at all? What the fuck was the point of the northern corridor if they fall back to the border and ISIS takes the territory back from FSA?

Whats the next step in their master plan? Not even shitposting here? The fuck was the point of this operation? What the fuck is the point of any operation Turkey has done in the Syria area? I don't understand, I'll take Turkish shitposting just explain this shit Turks. Was it just to slap the Kurds hands for getting too greedy and now they are fucking off?

Supplying/trading with ISIS, how dense are you?
They've been doing this since the start. Turkey runs a scheme with the US, do you think they are NATO members for nothing?
Interpret every single movement Turkey makes as a joint operation with ISIS, everything should be clear for you.
The tippings/jokers are FSA and the Kurds that are basically being swayed from side to side.

>What did the FSA mean by this ?
Pincer.

reminder this SHIT war better end fast.

>don't visit /sg/ for week
>everybody is now shilling for usa puppets a.k.a. kurds
What happened?

Russia bombed the Red Cross.

*shill shill shill* goes jew's money bag

>if FSA loses villages it's because it's Turkey's strategy

m8

Do you have any idea how many soldiers Turkey has been losing to the PKK almost daily? They're in there to establish >safe zone and stop kurds from connecting and that's it

They did, though. And now USA and Israel will do with the region as they please, creating a free nation utopia, and driving out the despot and his russian allies.
Putin will keep Ukraine, and in return will leave Syria, and it will be dismantled.

Screencap this.

Here comes the kurdish propaganda "1 guerilla kills 30 soldiers". According to the turkish army, k/d is 1 soldier kills 10 militants and according to the pkk 1 militant kills 30 soldiers. Who knows. I still believe Turkey just wants clay.

Turkey may actually have quite a lot of casualties, mainly because Kurds are pretty well equipped by the Americans. Just look how many Roach tanks were destroyed during the first few days of the operation.

>Kurds are pretty well equipped by the Americans

USA supports Turkey, not the Kurdistan Workers' Party, a literal communist organization.

1.5 death per day for turks and and something like 15 per day for pkk

Vietnam won their war against the world with similar death rates.

Sure thing Dimitar.

How's life in Bulgaria?

But it was a tactical victory for americans

>mfw i am actually called dimitar
Please don't FBI me, I love Hillary.

Wars are fought over objectives. The vietnamese achieved theirs. The americans didn't achieve theirs.
Thats all there is. The rest is just dry statistic for the nerds. Vietnam won the conflict.

Found a problem.

Here comes the mouth breather

I don't give a shit about the PKK, they are dropping like flies because they are under trained, under equipped, and under manned.

They are worse troops across the board compared with the Turkish army.

My point is "Turkey is intentionally losing ground" is stupid, they are not omnipotent

>My point is "Turkey is intentionally losing ground" is stupid, they are not omnipotent
Didn't mean to say that but if you check the maps, you could say that they're laying a perfect ground for a pincer attack.

Ahrar al-Sham will join #EuphratesShield
twitter.com/ahrarsamturkce/status/778293859713507329

Are you saying they are looking for Pearl Harbor here or what?

Aren't they a unit part of ISIS?
Why are they fighting against with the turks, exactly? Assad?

>"red cross
>"russia"
>"bombed"
This is unsurprising coming from the b*lg*r**n who thinks is in any way a good idea or remotely feasible.
Well done.

Nah, They fight against assad and ISIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrar_al-Sham

Dead

mk12, m113 based chassie

The point was to not let the kurds have it. They don't care if the terrorists take it, they're allies after all.

when was Kurdistan ever that big??

Never, it's a delusion.

agreed. i rarely read the thread anymore apart from the developments in the op

is that a joke? most populated city in syria, located near Turkish border. it was also the economic capital of Syria before the war. now is divided between gov and rebel forces and is pretty much a pile of ruble

this. however i still like them more than turks

I will keep sharing /sg/ links in normie social media pages until i make sure it's shitty enough

This map made me cringe

It was pretty big under Saladin, though mostly in Africa and not in Europe or Perisa.

Saladin may have kurdish ancestors but he didn't see himself as one or gave any fuck about the kurdish people.

Did a 4 year old draw this map? Even the shorelines are fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHyakVBtp_U

>twitter.com/RT_Erdogan/status/778310868949958658

KEK

That wasnt Kurdistan tho. Islamic Caliphate ≠ Kurdistan.

>these people i am killing keep defending themselves!

>Killing communists
>wrong

IT'S HAPPENING

ADMIRAL KUZNETSOV EN ROUTE TO SYRIA

tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3641012

They didn't say they'd use it, just sending it there as demonstration most likely.
I think Putin and Obama will attempt the peace at least once more.

More like
>trying to protect its current borders from donkeyfucking mesopotamian rats' terrorist attacks
>wrong

WHAT THE FUCK? I LOVE ISIS NOW. ASSAD MUST GO.

>implying erdogan doesn't want kurdistan
kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=KokiD2qSDxE

reminder

No, the MoD was planning for a combat tour for the Kuznetsov in Syria scheduled to be around this time.

Plus the air wing on the ship has been training hard for the past few months.

TFW no anzu gf
kill me

>According to preliminary reports a SyAAF MiG-23 crashed after carrying out air raids on east Qalamoun

And if you are around Cyprusbro, I look forward to your images of the Kuznetsov stopping by at Cyprus!

T-50-03

That ship is pure humiliation for Russia, it only serves to strengthen the meme of a failed state.

I haven't been keeping up with Syria in the past month or so, and I really don't trust Western media (or particularly Russian media) to give me the true idea of what's going on

in major need of a few redpills to summarise the month please

rt.com/news/349279-russia-aircraft-carrier-syria/
news.com.au/world/russia-sends-its-only-aircraft-carrier-to-syria-in-response-to-us-naval-buildup-turkish-shootdown/news-story/0dc05c7d3d99bf08a054de604acc7c41
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russias-only-aircraft-carrier-headed-syria-suffers-one-big-17756

Checks out.

What is Assads opinion on the ceasefire?

imo while all mainstream media is unreliable and biased, i find russian media (at least a little) more reliable than western media.

>UN conference in Manhattan, US Secretary of State John Kerry, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov butted heads with each other head to head. Lavrov a speech and responded to the attack of the US-led coalition forces Assad; "The American attack on Syria, Assad forces is a crime that violates the ceasefire".

>Russia attributed the attack against UN convoy said that "should refrain from emotional responses regarding the attack on the humanitarian convoy of the UN". Secretary of State Kerry, on the other hand, says that hear what Lavrov is like being "in parallel world".

>Kerry said Lavrov that despite the UN adopted the cease-fire four times, "she ended four times and four times the agreement crunch." It is now the moment of truth says Kerry.

>Regarding the investigation of the attack on the convoy of the United Nations, says Kerry to Lavrov , "do not have any documents to understand that you do not throw explosive barrels on children. This is a blatant violation of international law ".

>Kerry demolishes the claims of Russia that she had given her, according to the initial investigation had not attacked the convoy from the air. "You can not obfuscate the facts," said Kerry Lavrov. "Witnesses say they saw warplanes in the sky".

>Kerry says that without a ceasefire in Syria "will be more deaths and more large-scale suffering even more." Any future agreement, says Kerry, Assad must go. "How people can adopt a regime imposed by the chlorine gas again and again and again. Is this in response to sit down and hold talks in Geneva fun?"

webtv.un.org/

Russian media is reliable as long as it doesn't talk about Russia.
The moment Russia is involved in some way, they are even more biased than western ones.

>Kerry urges Syria no-fly zones

hi guys, have already established who bombed the convoy?

little green men did it

>Assad must go
Kek we have heard that one before

I am sticking with aliens. I haven't heard them denying it, after all.

Australia did it

White Helmets torched the trucks themselves

>BREAKING: Kerry: #Syria government forces need to be banned from flying over areas controlled by opposition

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/778604819481300992

Please respond

Assad must not fly in his own airspace.

> Obama has left the game

> MR.TRUMP has entered

MR.TRUMP: hi guys

MR.TRUMP: so what exactly is aleppo

someone pls answer

This is crazy.
I also saw the
>seriously?!!
Woman behind Kerry. Why hasn't she been fired yet?

I was watching that live, essentially he was saying that it's Assad's fault that US can't seperate their moderate jihadists from the not-so-moderate jihadists so no-fly-zone needs to be set up to protect Nusra from Assad's bakery homing chlorine filled barrel bombs

KURDISTAN SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=brTeI8X-SoQ

When Trump becomes President, he needs revoke the pension from Kerry and that seriously!? woman for further damaging US prestige with their idiocy.

And who is going to enforce that? Want to cause WW3 do you Kerry?

There needs to be a linking IRC room between the /sg/ and r/syriancivilwar

If anything, it would be interesting to see what content would come out of it.

They can't enforce dick all right now. The Russians got their mandate from the people to keep doing what they're doing, but it'll be January at best before the US has a plan that can be actively implemented. Kerry's pushing to stall until then, but Assad's not keen on slowing down the offensive. If they take Aleppo proper, they'll have west Syria.

>The US Secretary of State, John Kerry, has called for all planes to be grounded in key areas of Syria

This means the end for ASSAD right? We all know how Libya turned out. Russia won't agree to this surely?

Get in here meanwhile

The US can't call for a ceasfire and then start shooting down jets, it would make the situation messier than it already is.

"Syria will fall, but winner will be not that...."

(((no fly zone)))

>France
>No one will be a winner here by military victory alone
>Solution only political

???

Kerry can't get it through the UNSC. After the Libya betrayal , China & Russia will veto all no fly zones.

>It has been proven that regime used chemical weapons
Was it, actually? I never saw any concrete proof.

>#Breaking Russia says US predator drone was in area where un aid convoy was struck in Syria

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/778618549980033024

don't mind this nigger

go back to algayria shitskin

>Spain

Literally who

Damn, I want to slap Kerry so hard.

I hope by rightful owners you mean Britain an not Palestine.

>Russia's Sergei Lavrov tells the UN Security Council he wants an investigation into an aid convoy attack as fighting reignites.

DO the Russians think the US did it?

BORIS

""""Strong evidence""""

Those bulletproof Patkas look so fucking stupid

I feel bad for him, he just wants to calm things down in the region in preparation for the Aleppo evacuation, but it's not possible to dictate policy on the battlefield if you're not an active combatant.

Asod must go

Can someone repill me about Assad? Why is it amerifats want Assad out out out?

The truth most likely is that there were nothing in the area, except couple Jihadist mortars.

Assad = Friendly to Russia

Syria currently provides Russia with a naval base and a military airfield on the Mediterranean. This negates Turkey's ability to stop the Black Sea fleet by blocking the Bosporus if war broke out between Russia and NATO.

>Assad must go
To Aleppo. To dance on the dreams of dead rebels

If you aren't America's or America's friends' friend you must be bad thus you must be eliminated. There's literally nothing more to it.

Assad must grow.

Huh, China says the convoy bombing was a happening.

Made me think.

Am I Americas friend? Do I need to go or stay?

this tbqh

>Russian Mindef: Predator drone from Turkey was near the site of attack on UN convoy

That seems there are a lot of Jews on Reddit. And their manipulation of the events is absolutely distasteful.

>republic of Angola

>Russian Mindef: Predator drone from Turkey was near the site of attack on UN convoy
FUGGGGGGG
The annoying this is now no one is talking about Deirezzour where the USAF aided ISIS

WTF IS THIS RUSSIA? YOU WANNA BRING TURKEY INTO THIS SHIT? REEEEEEEEEE

>(((Jews)))

Deir a what? who?

On other news, Kurds seem to 100% white.

EU are loyal vassals. For now.

Fuck off K*rd

Someone can provide a link please ?

Kurds are 100% brotier with Assad, don't fall for Turkish propoganda like picture related.

The guy on the back left is a Turkish Komando, and the guy next to Toyota Pickup is an American mercenary.

crusader*

Syrian guy is talking

He has a good general message of wanting other countries to stay out of Syria's affairs. Calling out the Ausssies and the Danes for targeting the army.

>Calling out the Ausssies and the Danes for targeting the army.

Based, everyone in the world should know they participated in this intentional bombing of the SAA.

He isn't going as far as saying which countries exatly are funding the rebels.

>Kurds are 100% brotier with Assad
>He forgot about Hasakah
Never going to happen again. K*rds were celebrating when Deir was struck.

Syrian representative to UN is pretty based. He's blowing US out.

>Genetically modified Syrian opposition
What the dick?

You guys got way too many Turkish propaganda here it seems. They are the only competent fighting group there trying to find a democratic solution in Syria. Hasakah happened because the NDF did not cooperate with the Kurds there with their demands to leave the area. Trust me dude, I know many Kurds in my life and they are 100% brotier and love Assad!

GMO militias are best militias
t. monsanto

>live translation
>accurate

We need to destroy Americas army again. All their numbers, tech and still lost. SAD!

you mean Bayer

Wow are you guys listening to Syria's ambassador to the UN? He's savaging Kerry.

He's much better at this than Russia

>You guys got way too many Turkish propaganda here it seems
>Kurds in my life and they are 100% brotier and love Assad!

This. Reading this guys? This is how K*rds role. They're your best friend! Until they get close enough and stick in the knife, then they cry that their only friend is the mountain.

Kurds are a combination of Gypsies and kikes. A deadly combination.

I fucking hate k*rds

>Pootinists will defend bombing UN aid trucks

Zilan pls go

>Britcuck will allow pajeet to take his job
>Thinks he is credible when lying about truck

>Truck on fire means a country has to be destroyed with a no fly zone

THICC

I defend bombing UN aid trucks!!

delete this

Mashallah. I would request more of her my friend.

Is this a k*rd?

Is there a video or stream?

Looks a bit underage from here.

I am into minion girls because i am fucking manlet

>eating in bed
anime was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=AqXUiT1TyIM&t=20m17s

What did he mean by this??

Holy shit

Oh my god, he just threatened Russia!!!

twitter.com/JACM212/status/778623857376817152
Oops

>Boris Johnson: 'strong' evidence Russia carried out strike on UN convoy in Syria

BASED BORIS! First BREXIT and now this! This dude is the best thing happening in the UK right now!

Is it just me, or is the war at 300% since the ceasefire ended?
Deir ez-Zur is getting attacked, Allepo bombed, Hama bombed, apparently Russia recruited 3000 new fighters, fights around Damascus and the turks clash with the IS.
Only front that is relatively quiet is YPG, isn't it?

>this could be like carthage, with the romans

mfw under neath that veil is an exotic Persian princess. A man can only dream.

>Only front that is relatively quiet is YPG, isn't it?

Not for long.

Why would a persian be in ISIS? Why would a sunni turk lust after a persian shia which are considered heretical to sunni?
It's like a jew racemixing with an arab.

where is the proofs that the aid truck was bombed?

I was just letting my fantasies go loose AKA no logic behind it. You never watched Aladin dude? :SSS

>sunni Turk

Mashallah brother, how about an agnostic Turk that got raised by good Sunni Muslims but don't suck 5 BBC to rebel to their parents cause FUCK RELIGION XD. That sounds more up my alley vallahi.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>barrel bomb
>chlorine
>hospitals
>bombs on children
and that wig of his, looks stupid

Was aladdin a sunni arabian turk? Is that why he wore the fez? Was disney promoting racemixing? It took a genie and wishes for a poor sunni boy to hook up with a persian shia princess. Really makes you think.

Goyim! Don't think too much! Just take it all in hehehe, it is just a cartoon after all.

1:40
>THAT.. .. REALLY MADE US THINK

kerry confirmed for Cred Forumsack

This aleppo shit is all over the russian news everyday. I even became interested in it.
And what i found picrelated.
So basically this so called "fight for aleppo" is fight not with isis, but between assad and rebels.
Russian news shills make it look like "our good guys fight the bad terrorist guys there"

Turkroach backed rebel jihadis are already struggling against ISIS lmao

kek

> "our good guys fight the bad terrorist guys there"
because this is true stupid hohol

That is some detective tier work you did right there, hohol. Never before in 5 years of this civil war did anyone think to look at a map. K... Keep us posted on your continued investigation.

>"our good guys fight the bad terrorist guys there"
Which is 100% right, as the FSA aren't good guys either.

Yeah, this children hospital was built on the russian testing phosphor bombing site. No one to blame.

lol

>he fell for the "moderate rebels" meme
good goyim

By the way how you all know and decide who is good and who is bad sitting tens thousand miles from there. You know that the press can make any picture they want.

War is good
Peace is baaaaad.

I know they bad leadership for the country because they would marginalize minorities like your shitstain did. So gas em all Assad.

That's why we laugh at press

There is no good and bad. There is only self interest. There are a total of 0 good samaritans operating in Syria. Everybody has a goal, everybody has an intent for the region. Do you really think Russia is the first country ever to act in self interest?

Ever since /sg/ has existed people keep coming in and saying "PUTIN IS NOT THE GOOD GUY" as if international politics was a rose garden until big bad Putin walked into it and shat in the middle

Because reasons.

very much this. And the Russian interests are about the same as mine.
Keep Assad in charge and unify the land under an oppressor.
"Liberate" the country and we'll get a whole new wave of rapefugees and I'd like to keep them out tbqhwyfamalam

I'm sure some blonde german girl has already offered a home for him, and by home I mean womb.

>giving hohol this many responses

must be a slow day, /sg/

Where is the evidence, Boris?? I want to see it, too!

honestly even talking to hohols is better than talking to roaches

the "syrian" `democratic' (((revolution))) was a rose garden until big bad /sg/ walked into it and shat in the middle

At least Farage is still cool
Hello

Anyway, in anticipation of the Kuznetsov's upcoming deployment here is an image of it.

I know that feel bro.

I'm really glad May became PM instead of him now, what a shill.

>Thanks for the shekels, goyim

How was school kid?

MiG-31BSM that just rolled out of the factory

great

fair the roach infestation is pretty ridiculous when it's in full swing

Good to hear that. Hope you learned a lot.

Ka-52K, one of the helos that will be aboard the Kuznetsov when it heads over to Syria.

It's an average day of russian ass licker.

Hello my American Friend

Jokes aside, regarding this aircraft carrier. You think it is Russia's intention to actually increase the number of air strikes in Syria, or is this more related flexing muscles and showing "seriousness"?

>roach diaspora calling americans shart in mart

youtube.com/watch?v=jcyfotGVeYo

Where are you from, Hohol?

Crimea.

дoчь oфицepa пoдвoднoй лoдки?

Both those reasons and one other important one. Russia is deploying their carrier for the first time in history to gain experience for carrier ops. By 2030 Russia plans to develop two supercarriers. This is so they'll have some experience. I attached an image of the future carrier if you are interested.

My response was also because I was born in Ukraine, which is now Junta occupied Novorossiya. So I can be considered a Hohol.
Hea Кpым yжe poccийcкий флaг

Suck my Gallipoli balls aussie.

тyпoй yeбoк я тaких кapтинoк coтню мoгy нaхyяpить

sksksk ski ramps!

If you want to play with the big boys, you deploy flattop CATOBAR carriers. What a joke, Ivan has been hitting the vodka a little to hard if he thinks this is at all useful in 2030.

That is actually informative, thanks.

I knew you had some sort of an ethnic relation to Russia but I didn't know you were born in Ukraine. So you are a Ukrainian national, then?

Я дyмaю, чтo хyяpить - этo вcё чтo ты мoжeшь, бeзгpaмoтнaя чмoшa. Хyяpeньeм ты и был poждён. Кaк ты выпoлз из нoвopoco зaгoнa, быдлo?

>If you want to play with the big boys
what is meant by this? war with NATO? you naively believe that your aircraft carriers will be able to be used with impunity against our forces? it's just a huge floating targets, regardless of stuffing.

кaклyшa нayчиcь пpyфить тyпaя ты cкoтинa, нe пoзopьcя...хoтя этo cлoвo нeyмecтнo для вaшeй пopoды.

DELET RIGHT NOW DUDE

YOU ARE ON /sg/ WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

it's like the turkish armed forces is one big group of on*rs

youtube.com/watch?v=NcBFn-l1x9Q

He пoхoж нa yкpaинcкий флaг для мeня
Look closely, there are catapults on the flight deck.
I have family in Russia too and I used to have citizenship in Ukraine, Russia, and the US. I didn't renew my Ukrainian citizenship because of what is going on there. But I payed a visit to my hometown in 2014 and 2015 and things are pretty ugly under Hohol occupation. Somehow I was able to do all this and keep my security clearance.

Mashallah brother.

Nice video

Don't post this to Onur, he will get triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFILrLu9SRk

>In a rare glimpse of the actual size of Russian force in Syria, Ru election officials report 4571 people voted there

twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/778657230447149056

>sinai
>golan
>kikery
>good

Tы тaкoй тyпoй, чтo нe мoжeшь aдeквaтнo cocтaвить пpeдлoжeниe. Я нe мoгy ocкopбитьcя oт тoгo, чтo мнe пишeт кaкoй-тo дeгpoд, кoтopoгo пpoгнaли из 3 клacca. Moжeт нyжнo выпить eщё нeмнoгo cтeклoмoя?
Even if you were born in ukraine, it doesn't look like you understand what you're talking about. Of course you can see everything much better from another hemisphere.

>the autistic weed kebab
You are a disgrace for Turkey

That's a lot of citizenships. How did you get U.S. citizenship?

Also

>my security clearance
>implying

>Of that number, merely 193 cast ballots at the embassy in Damascus. Experts believe 4378 more voted at Hmeimim AFB

Numbers don't seem unusual desu senpai

Anyone can confirm?

syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/30-israeli-killed-in-aleppo/

(((Someone))) draw too many connections out of:

Evidence:
Past Chemical weapons storage had minor unspecified residues of chemical weapons on tool to fill Tochka missiles

Tochka missile launch vehicles for past launching of chemical weapons had minor unspecified residues of chemical weapons

Conclusion:
Syrian army helicopter sqadron responsible for the balistic attack from ground from rebel hold area unless you use the wrong math in the last UN report then its ground attack from liberated area.

I saw this in another website, and my first reaction was that it's bullshit, but I don't think this is the sort of thing that will ever be reliably confirmed or denied

Doesn't look real famalaman.

>30 Israeli and western officers

P-proofs!!!

>Don't post this to Onur, he will get triggered.
Why?
Because it is the CIT team that already puts a flag on the ground. It is a lot like informnapalm or whatever the Hohol site was called.

And next, not all of those are military personnel. There are civie contractors there with the SAA and Russia is building up Hmeymim to make it a real military base so there are construction companies there too.
Read it again autist, I'm not being positive about either Ukraine or Russia.
When my parents moved to the US when I was 7.

And I know right? I actually have a career!

But in all seriousness, good luck getting a good job with lots of growth in the field I'm in without a security clearance.

Hey, Russia is just helping to investigate!

No bully!

>SOHR : More than 3,000 Russian special forces Arrived Syria -Aleppo to fight with the Syrian army

WE AFGHANISTAN NOW

How even in any way can possibly be "hohol occupation" in ukraine?
And what is "security clearance"? Are you from chernobyl?

>implying having a career = security clearance

You can't deny that is an unusual claim. Also, I was under the impression that jobs grant security clearances, not the other way around. Which field are you in, anyway? Some sort of engineering? (guessing based on the pictures you post)

WHO /LIBERATOR/ HERE?!

Because he thinks Islam is an Arab religion and has no place in Turkey as it makes us sympathetic to goatfuckers and clouds our roots (These are Great Onur Khan's views). And in this video titled the great last islamic army, you can see soldiers praying and writing pro-islam stuff on the wall. If you would see Onur's picture spams, you see tengrism flavored soldiers promoting nationalism and WE WUZ KHANZ meme with pic related flags/old turkic writings.

Alright bro I didn't mean no harm. I can't speak Ruski so I don't know if he was talking about the weather or not.

1 post by this ID

>the north absorbs the south
>leave with death casualties in the thousands and no accomplishments
>tactical victory

You need to get back to your Onur studies. He's quite fond of the Islamist Turk identity.

Clearly i'm not FSB, cyka :^)

Russia just does not know who bomb food and medicine and mortars.
Russia says it diddn't.
Now Russia help investigage who bombed convoy.
Wait for Russia to investigage who bombed convoy.

Maybe America bombed. Maybe Turkey bombed. Nobody knows.....

RuAF should carpetbomb it

This.
No one wants him running the country. The only thing he's good for is killing his own innocent and unarmed civilians.
It's time he steps down.

Your hit, on northern hama, it didn't work my friend, and now you have my tanks going arround Al-Rai at 24 hours a day !

How exactly is that supposed to help my country aborb Syria ?

>Just to change a bit

Severodonetsk. You have to be willfully ignorant or stupid to believe that the Junta is welcome there.
Yep, employers are the ones who grant security clearance. I was trying allude to the neckbeard in the basement meme. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I don't want to say what exactly I did but my BS degree says Aerospace Engineering Sciences and my company sent me to get my MS degree too.
Gotcha. You're not so bad kid when you are not shitposting.

turkey has no predator drones..
maybe it was an american drone from incirlik.

however it's possible the russians realized that the americans already knew it was the rebels...

so shifting there narrative from blaming the rebels to blaming the us was to challenge the american narrative...

(TASS) A predator drone capable of hitting targets on the ground was registered in the area where the UN humanitarian convoy came under attack in northern Aleppo on the evening of September 19th, the Spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry, Igor Konashenkov, said on Wednesday.

"The Russian Defense Ministry has at its disposal, objective air situation monitoring data gathered on the evening of September 19th, when the humanitarian convoy was attacked," Konashenkov added.

"On the evening of September 19th, an attack drone belonging to the international coalition was registered in that area at an altitude of 3,600 meters."

"It was flying at a speed of about 200 kilometers per hour. The drone had taken off from Turkey’s Incirlik air base. Our air situation monitoring means identified the drone as a Predator," Konashenkov said.

maybe russia is like a murderer who goes to the victim's funeral to look innocent

you mean like the us ?

Just because he memes you guys into hating him does not mean he is anything close to a Jihadist. He really does not like the current state of Turk minds and he blames Islam for it. If says anything pro-Jihadist related shit it means he is just flaring your butts up. If you saw his pictures with the shirts/necklaces he is wearing you can easily see who he really roots for.

Idolatry is strictly forbidden, any images/statues or what not is not allowed in Islam as it promotes idolatry. Ultra nationalist Turks use the wolf symbol as Turks were shamanistic and the myth that one of the great Turk leaders were nursed by a female wolf(Assena) gave to the associating it with Turkism and nationalism. But obviously this goes extremely against Islam if you use this symbolism and take something from another religion like this.

I still think shitposting is more fun than real talk so don't expect me to change anytime soon famalaman.

NEW BRED

original aladdin story he is an uygur turk and jafar is chinese

he's fucking tengriist

disney turns him dark and arablike

fuck this world

I see, guessed as much.

I'm not memeing anything. Weren't you around when his facebook posts were posted? He's a full blown Turk-Islamist, 100% serious

No, I am fairly new desu and I only go by what I have seen the last 2~ months. I wouldn't expect him to be a full blown Islamist but yeah, I might be wrong. But the dude is great at shitposting so whatever side he chooses he got my vote for the next beauty pageant contest here on /sg/.

NORAD NIGGA

Also, I'm a civil engineer. Can you hook me up with a job/visa to USA? I want to MAGA.

This place is a cesspool.

only u.s. army retards like the kurds

they are stone cold killers so of course they will be the favored of israel and their lapdog (((Trump)))

Replying in next thread