ISLAMAPHOBES BTFO

mehreenfaruqi.org.au/notice-of-motion-hurt-caused-to-the-muslim-community-by-senator-hansons-comments/

NOTICE OF MOTION: HURT CAUSED TO THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY BY SENATOR HANSON’S COMMENTS

978. Dr Faruqi to move—
1. That this House notes that on 14 September 2016, One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson delivered
her first speech in the Australian Senate in which she stated that the nation was ‘in danger of being swamped by Muslims’ and called for a ban on further Muslim immigration.

2. That this House recognises the deep hurt caused by Senator Hanson’s comments to Muslim Australians.

3. That this House recognises that Senator Hanson’s comments undermine a harmonious and respectful multicultural society in Australia,

4. That this House condemns all forms of bigotry, racism and Islamophobia.

5. That this House reaffirms its support for a multicultural Australia where people of all races and religions are welcome.
(Notice given 15 September 2016—expires Notice Paper No. 93)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-all-australians-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration-poll-20160920-grkufa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. I want to fuck that lady in the picture

2. Treating the greens as a legitimate threat

the fuck does that even mean?

>i put forward a motion saying i got hurt feelings and so does everyone else so there nyah

fucking greens, literally fucking children

>Islamophobe

You can call me what you want, I don't care, Muslims are not human and belong in the oven. You can paint as many Kebab pics as you want we simply don't fucking care, GTFO and KYS

fucking hell. let the mudslimes to burn the place down. guess they will have to fight the chinks for it. white faggots will be all to pleased to serve their new masters.

>damage caused by a word

=.=

greens must be seething now that even 34% of their voter base want muslims out
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-all-australians-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration-poll-20160920-grkufa

so... who actually pays it in the end

>Australians unironically defending Mudslimes

How low can Australia cuck themselves into?

There he is. The Australia-obsessed chink.

it's the greens m8
pay them no mind

man, jewbook has been lighting up in the last few months. i scroll through whenever im taking a shit, and i was surprised how many australians go fucking hard on right wing political topics

half of those meme pages are full of non-PC shit that triggers a few cunts in the comments, who then get fucking obliterated by smug Gen Yers

>ad hominems

How bout you try to address my concern instead of blatant name-calling?

I've seen more and more threads showing how fucked up Australia is and loads of CTR shills have Australian flags smdh

She was a YUUUUUGE anal slut back in her Uni days. There is still talk of it now at the campus and she has quite the residual reputation for it (I went to the same Uni she did).

>It's the greens
>they control the cesspit that is Melbourne

Why aren't they considered a threat again?

OBSESSED CUNT.

>the Greens

Ok senpai try not to hurt yourself anymore.

Read
34% of greens voters want a muslim ban

Muslims rank right up with niggers for being the most victim-mentality crybabies in the history of mankind. Pure human filth.

>baka.au

everytiem

>34% of greens voters want a muslim ban

It's funny, environmentalists are a minority in the Greens.

they were so triggered they actually submitted a real butthurt report.

how will the greens respond we should spam this on greens social media.

>Peace begins with love.

kek might have to make myself a facebook account

and id wager you could lump a healthy extra percentage of people who agree with her but are too wise to ever let that be known outside of a poll booth, in todays social climate

>Greens forcibly remove 1/3 of their voters for Islamophobia

AUSTRALIA YES!

shy tory syndrome

I was thinking this. If someone asked me on the streets or on the phone or something I'd probably say no just out of paranoia.

> "islamphobe" - noun - someone who knows more about islam than they are supposed to

this motion does literally nothing, except placate the regressive left's fee fees

No one cares enough about singapore to address your concerns. Go be irrelevant elsewhere

i'd fuck the one on the left desu

RED ALERT
RED ALERT

MUSLIMS OFFENDED
I REPEAT: MUSLIMS OFFENDED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL