BRITBONG BARON MOYNIHAN's DAUGHTER BTFO

No Royal Treatment for you eurocucks, no wonder you guys are butthurt lately on our dear leader

Thank you based Duterte, Druggies rekt at always.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/19/asia/philippines-uk-baron-moynihan-daughter-killed/
youtube.com/watch?v=W4kxEAVJjSM
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37172002
rappler.com/previous-articles?filterMeta=new bilibid prison
naturalsociety.com/colorado-crime-rates-14-6-since-legalizing-marijuana/
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/study-legalization-cut-cartel-profits-by-30
youtube.com/watch?v=EeNw5OmaA4o
deltadiscovery.com/story/2014/09/03/crime/crime-rates-in-denver-up-since-marijuana-legalization/2436.html
rogersandmoss.com/blog/14-criminal-law-articles/56-two-years-later-has-the-legalization-of-marijuana-affected-crime-in-colorado
sys.Cred
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37415500
healthland.time.com/2010/10/19/is-marijuana-addictive-it-depends-how-you-define-addiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool.

Explain please.

Speak English sea nigger

Sold drugs got croaked for it.

That looks like one of the set-up """"kills""""" of """""druggies""""""

That should raise the stakes

Stay tuned for Punisher Vol. 2: Duterte versus Global Elite

some degenerate bongs living in our country

>CCTV footage aired on local television network ABS-CBN showed a vehicle stop and open its door on the deserted part of the street where the body was later found.

>"She's considered a drug personality," Cuden said. No arrests have been made and an investigation is continuing, he added.

>About 3,000 people have been killed since June 30 when Rodrigo Duterte began his presidency and proceeded to fulfil his campaign promise to kill 100,000 criminals and stop the country's slide to becoming a "narco-state".

>A third of them died at the hands of police, while the rest were considered "deaths under investigation".

>Cuden said the victim, who held dual British and Filipino nationality, is a daughter of the third Baron Moynihan of Leeds, who died in 1991 in Manila where he ran a string of brothels.

>Anthony Patrick Andrew Cairnes Berkeley Moynihan fled to the Philippines in the late 1960s while facing a string of fraud allegations in Britain

Who got killed, some random guy ?

Explanation?

>random guy

Noice.

dont ask me which one as if i could tell the difference

cnn.com/2016/09/19/asia/philippines-uk-baron-moynihan-daughter-killed/

Lord Moynihan was a corrupt outcast who went to the Philippines in the 70's-80's to be a drug baron. Think he is already dead but I'm guessing his daughter was killed.

Anyone living in your country is considered degenerate senpai.

>CNN trying to paint drug smugglers as victims

How low can they go?

>Murder is legal as long as you put a sign next to the body saying they sold drugs in my country now.
Good job retards

Nice flag

What if your meme president is just killing his political opposition and he get away with it saying He's killing criminals?

There's apparent set-ups of other criminals just killing people and blaming the victim as a druggie. The (((media))) will then demonize Duterte for it.

Are Pinoys the biggest boot licking statist cucks in the world?

This.

It's pretty safe our here nowadays if you're not a druggie.

He could kill 2bh cause most politicians are involved with drugs anyway. Alot had their siblings go to rehab before he took over office.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4kxEAVJjSM

Cardboard sign says "drug pusher of celebrities, you're next."

It's not the work of the police. I think It's the work of the opposition/establishment trying to give Duterte a bad name. They really wanna impeach him.

duterte never watched Narcos and doesn't understand that he is just making easier for the next round of drug dealers to pop up and take over.

Another thing, legalizing all drugs is easier than outright banning them. Make cannabis legal in the Phillipines and people won't want to do the harder stuff.

Also, there is going to be a very large prescription drug and alcohol epidemic.

Also if you want to kill someone, just put a sign on them.

Have any flips on Cred Forums thought about getting together and shank a junkie in an alley for kicks?

Duterte doing Gods work.

>They really wanna impeach him.
How is this bad? I actually like the Pinoys now. Keep it up.

>I think It's the work of the opposition/establishment trying to give Duterte a bad name.
Hurrrrrrr.

At first I thought it said MAGA and assumed it was a dead beaner the Jews killed to set up some false flag.

I even managed to think I read somewhere in the thread "They're bringing drugs"

>be police
>don't like this one guy
>shoot him
>say he's a drug lord
>???

>see a person you don't like
>plant drugs in his bag/pants/house
>shoot him in the head
>LOL HES A DRUGGIE
>nothing will happen to you and you're lauded as a the bulwark against drugs

WTF I LOVE FAILPENIS NOW

>Boohoo muh human rights
>My clients are dead, they dindu nuffin

t. lawyer

worked for Zimmerman

Good, drug dealers should be killed with impunity. Fucking scum.

>Make cannabis legal in the Phillipines and people won't want to do the harder stuff.

Some people always want a better high. Besides, cannabis is a drug, same as heroin or cocaine or whatever. It's amazing that for some people, smokes and liquor are just not enough.

How to get away with murder
>don't like someone
>kill them
>put some drugs in his pocket

Our President is 72 years old, all his children have graduated and are already well-settled, he's not doing this for power or fame because he already has that, he's old, he's not afraid to get shot, he doesn't give a fuck, he's doing all this cleaning the country thing for the fun of it.

Punish drug offences with the death penalty for all I care, but at least give people a fair trial.

What evidence do you have that she sold drugs? Would it hold up in court? This kind of mob "justice" is nigger tier, definitely not something to be proud of.

Now we come to the hard part for the left.

Do they whine because killing people flat out or do they celebrate because an old rich white man who flooded a nonwhite country with drugs has his heir killed.

>he didn't watch muh tv series
>dude weed will solve everything 420
kill yourself

Mister Duterte singlehandedly restored my faith in Humanity.
Maybe not all is lost.
Maybe we'll see more people like mister Duterte in others countries.

Put that joint out or Duturdte is going to rape your eye socket with his 2inch chink dick

You get paid for it too if you're doing it "officially" - I can't remember how much, but I think it's around $350 in american dorrar - no idea how much that is in flipland equivalent - for every confirmed kill on a druggie you make.

Hitler said where wood is chopped, splinters must fall.

Basically, can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

Go duerte. In the long run society will be better for it.

>duterte never watched Narcos and doesn't understand that he is just making easier for the next round of drug dealers to pop up and take over.

Translation:
>I watch hollywood crap and my subjective opinion is very important on this issue

>Also
>Also

kys

i imagine it's very difficult to procure weed in Funland without paying out the ass for it and getting shitty quality

>random poorfag squatting drug addicts
>political opponents

I know Mexicans are dumb, but come on

By the way, he didn't plan to run

So is morphine, anti-biotics, paracetemol, aspirin, ibuprofen, insulin, caffeine.

The issue should be "does this dug have a therapeutic use".

Considering his stance on corruption is even harder than on drugs, this isn't the best idea.
It would only work if the guy is hated by the whole community, and if he is, he obviously deserve to die for reasons unrelated to drugs.

So killing as much as possible, will make you a rich murderer.

I live in Southern Mindanao. If I recall, we only have 1 or 2 dead drug pushers for this month. Why are Metro Manileños degenerate?

>don't like a person to the point of killing him and framing him
>entire neighborhood know he literally didn't do nothing
>publicly lynch you

If you subhuman chinks hadn't been so asocially autistic, you'd understand how a neighborhood works

>duterte never watched Narcos and doesn't understand that he is just making easier for the next round of drug dealers to pop up and take over.
Before being President, he was a lawyer, a judge & a mayor, he's been facing these criminals since his 20's, he knows what he's doing
>Another thing, legalizing all drugs is easier than outright banning them. Make cannabis legal in the Phillipines and people won't want to do the harder stuff.
The most popular drug here is shabu(crystal meth) and it has destroyed the future of hundreds of thousands of youth and their families, when the President took office, there were 3 million+ drug addicts 3% of the population and growing.
>Also, there is going to be a very large prescription drug and alcohol epidemic.
Alcohol only destroys your liver, not your brain.
>Also if you want to kill someone, just put a sign on them.
Even if you kill someone, if that someone is not on the drug pusher list, you'd still be charged with murder, unless you have evidence to prove otherwise, plus you yourself will be drug tested.

It's not an easy job, since it's basically just normal people doing it, and you apparently get compromised a lot and so are living a life of fear. I found the article I was thinking of, turns out the payment is
>"They earn up to 20,000 Philippines pesos ($430; £327) per hit, which is shared between three or four of them."

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37172002

The eternal anglo degenerate again getting rektd.

I am leftist, and that's an easy question. Every real leftist knows that career criminals (drug lords, corrupt executives, politicians) are rabid animals that have to be sent to work camps. When a law-abiding citizen gets hurt, it's bad. When a scientist, engineer or artist dies, it's a tragedy. When a career criminal gets shot, it's just how things are.
We don't mourn for bacteria killed by antibiotics, right? So why should we mourn some criminal who wasn't even pushed to crime to survive?
People who think that a drug lord shouldn't get the bullet aren't leftists - they are centrists playing into elite's hands.

if even 1 jew is killed over there duterte is going to be literally hitler

>Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
Kill them all for the Lord knoweth them that are His”

Would they shoot me because I like to drop some acid from time to time? That's pretty fucked up.

>Alcohol only destroys your liver, not your brain
Wrong.

DUDE
YOU DO KNOW DRUGS WERE SO EASY TO ACQUIRE THERE BEFORE THAT IT WAS ALMOST LEGAL LMAO

That's why he has gotten almost half of the country's drug addicts go for rehab, to drain the marked you fucking retard

So how much did I make on my 300 confirmed kills?!

You don't have a better argument.

>i am leftist
>russian

How did this happen. Bet you're a criminal yourself.

Users get:
1st offense: rehab/workout routine for 3 months to 1 year
2nd offense: jail sentence
3rd offense: longer jail sentence

Police only kills drug pushers(if they shoot back or resist arrest)

>"DUDE, COFFEE IS JUST AS BAD AS CRYSTAL METH AND BATH SALTS"

They are the most powerful race in the world.

Whether or not it is Hollywood garbage, doesn't mean that repeating the mistakes of the past will make the future any different.

>crime down 49%

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT WORKS

Living in ultracapitalism country where most engineers and scientists can barely afford food, where no meaningful progress happened in last 15 years kinda does that to you.

>criminal yourself
How?

right one

Most of it is homegrown and is pretty high quality, think it goes for about 8-12€ a gram. Tried once when I was a teen, never really liked it.

Those are not drugs drugs. We're talking about the mean drugs.

Did you already forget about north koreans?

Its actually generally just chinks, i guess since they lack empathy, they arent willing to band together and stand up for the greater good when it means any one of them could get killed for dissenting, and even winning will have a minimal effect on their individual lives compared to the risk they take

in short, no empathy, no altruism

There's potential for abuse sure, but extreme circumstances call for extreme measures. I mean he won an election by campaigning on killing 100,000 people, after all. People don't give a shit about morality when their entire country is on the verge of being controlled by criminal gangs.

>Besides, cannabis is a drug, same as heroin
Can babies is safer than alcohol.

Alcoholism is a more serious, more severe, more harmful addiction.
Drunk people pose more danger to society than stoners.

If weed can possibly make people smoke instead of drinking it is going to decreace deaths and damages repeated to alcohol massively.

Also less suicides for sure.

>ultracapitalism country
>State controls every "private" business

Chinks did something similar

Surely you understand that the plight your (current) intellectuals suffer was brought on by leftist ideology, correct?

Capitalism came in a bit late to fix an already fucked up economy. The result was the ultra corrupt took hold and never let go.

You liberals think doing drugs is cool? it rots your brain and makes you "degenerate". It also makes you do stupid things like WEBM related

I don't think people understand how bad the drugs/corruption problem was before Duterte. It was fucking 1980s Colombia level.

>Alcohol only destroys your liver, not your brain.

Alcohol destroys everything

Pablo Escobar levels

If it makes you feel better frog, I had a dream that the next uprising will begin in France.

I support this action - I cannot stand britbongs who fly to other countries just to tour bars and do drugs - go ahead and remove a kidney from them. Keep at it Punisher mang.

And at this moment, we have a senator named Leila de Lima being investigated for her role(she was the Secretary of Justice in the previous administration) in the maximum security prison being turned into a luxurious criminal paradise by Fil-Chinese drug lords like Jaybee Sebastian & Peter Colangco who owned guns, motorcycles, alcohol inside prison, you can google it

Except that suppresing meth abuse is his goal

There's no French people left in France for an uprising, only goat fuckers.

State IS private business. There is no difference between the will of top corporations (Gazprom, NorNickel, etc.) and the will of the "state".
Putin is basically the CEO and majority shareholder of a huge corporation that includes every meaningful financial enterprise in RF. So rather, the state is controlled by private business.

We had capitalism since XIX century. USSR was as "leftist" as NSDAP's Germany.

> he's been facing these criminals since his 20's, he knows what he's doing
Too bad he isn't a god emperor like Trump and can't see into the future with his time machine. A new breed of killers and dealers will come out after all their enemies and rivals are killed and they were just lucky enough to not be killed. Remember the story about Mateo Moreno the Chilean trafficker that was lucky enough to escape the firing squad?

>The most popular drug here is shabu(crystal meth) and it has destroyed the future of hundreds of thousands of youth and their families, when the President took office, there were 3 million+ drug addicts 3% of the population and growing.

Don't blame the drugs! Drugs by themselves aren't killing people. People are killing people. People are fueling the black market. The issue is not drugs, it is something else.

Hate to bring up another Holywood reference, but have you ever seen breaking bad? The issue was not the meth, it was the incentive to sell it. Because it was so illegal, it was hard to find and a lot of money could be made from it.

Duterte can not stop other drug dealers from coming into the country and taking over later. He can't ensure that every drug dealer is dead. There is going to be that one dealer that is too smart for him.

>Alcohol only destroys your liver not your brain
We both know this isn't true, and there are therapeutic effects for cannabis, which should be utilized to break the nation's dependence on crystal meth and other addicting drugs while revamping the economy.

>unless you have evidence to prove otherwise
SIMPLE, just plant drugs on them.

I think your problem is that you are too idealistic about things and fail to see the big picture. Yeah, sure, Duterte is getting some shit done and maybe he is killing off bad gangs, but just wait. Your country is going to be fucked. One or more of these dealers and pushers are going to fight back and could take over, just like Pablo Escobar.

stupid argument
breathing literally destroys every cell in your body
stop doing AIR
say NO to exercise

killed some random bong? Who gives a shit ricenigger.

Narcos is a television show not real life.

I hate you. Kill yourself.

>pic
What do you expect from an animal? Ebolavirus doesn't concern itself over the opinions of humans either. It's funny to watch normies say they are above animals and then compare themselves to animals in same breath.

I don't think that it is a bi-partisan issue. Many people like taking drugs. The issue is not whether it rots the brain, because then why not ban everything that is bad for the body. The issue is that you are creating a black market by not legalizing the right drugs.

AnCaps and moral fags here thinks it's no worse than in the West
Which is why they go DUDE WEED LMAO

Long-term overconsumption of alcohol causes death of brain cells, which can lead to brain disorders as well as a lowered level of mental or physical function.

Liver damage from alcohol can result in cirrhosis, a severe medical condition that can require a liver transplant to treat.

Long-term overconsumption of alcohol can cause pancreatitis, a very dangerous inflammation of the pancreas, and it can also cause nerve damage.

>old and rich
lol

AnCaps simply wish to become drug lords themselves.

>Meth
Let people smoke weed and nobody will be asking for meth.

All statistics show that people wont risk it when weed is legal and heavy drugs mean problem you just go with the weed.

Why would you want hobo drugs when you can have some nice cush?

Weed is fine
Acid shrooms 2c* is fine
Meth heroin benzos scripts coke and crack need to go
Pcp who the fuck does that

Shoot a methhead save a life
Shoot a pothead ruin a life

>living in muslim shithole
hahahahaha

are you retarded meth shits all over weed
weed is like 1/1000th an effect lmao

It works in theory, but that's not happening in reality, though. What's actually happening right now is

>be Duterte's political opponent
>kill someone
>leave a sign saying he's a drug pusher
>blame Duterte for extra judicial killings
>impeach him
>I replace him as president

The dead druggies you see in the media are either the result of that (1), or the result of druggies killing druggies to tie loose ends (2), or thirdly, when they resist arrest and fight back (3).

Only #3 can be attributed to Duterte. He's got nothing to do with #1 and #2.

Fact: There is no "death squad".
Fact: Duterte follows the rule of law and respects due process.

But it is based on history. My penis is getting harder every time someone here tells me to kill myself or that they hate me. Keep it cumming Cred Forums.

Nice Argument there fucktits, how about psilocybin?

Shrooms are illegal but psilocybin has been clinically shown to bring people out of depression.

Stigma is not a valid cause to make something illegal.

Nawww, ask anyone that is addicted to meth whether or not they could go back in time and instead, not be addicted to it and perhaps be addicted to weed. Unless they are super fucking retarded, they will all say that they would have rather been in the dude weed lmao crowd instead of the breaking bad crowd.

It's illegal, it's a drug. There's most likely a reason. Again, if you can't handle your stress worries over the week with a healthy dose of alcohol and nicotine, then maybe consider offing yourself and doing the gene pool a favour, you fucking junkie.

Actually I smoke better weed here than in coffee shops in Amsterdam. If you are a noob weed will cost you 20€ a gram but if you are a friend of someone who grows you get it for 10€ usually.

That's called oligarchy, Boris

This
>Pcp
Its a journey
But still needs to go.
It can cause biological brain damage.

With shrooms and shit theres a risk of people talking outta windows and doing stupid things.

Weed is better than the alcohol in every possible way, and less threat to society.

You're using circular logic to debate something. I expected a lot more from Finland's educational system.

Just because something is a drug or is illegal, does not make it bad.

At the same rate, if we legalized meth, would it suddenly be good because it was legal?

>Dude booze lmao
>Muh alcohol

There is a reason to limit shrooms and lsd, you can wall outta windows or something, with weed theres not one good reason.

A stoned person is more adequate and responsible than a drunk person.

addicts deserve to die though.

I agree that that user has no idea what he is talking about.

But this shit literally opens the pandoras box.

You pretty much can nearly freely kill people, all you need to do is write junkie on a piece of cardboard and plant it next to them.

True alcohol doesn't destroy your brain this is a old crappy but popular myth proven wrong today by science.

>no wonder you guys are butthurt lately on our dear leader

Source?

>Just because something is a drug or is illegal, does not make it bad.

I trust the Finnish lawmakers.

>At the same rate, if we legalized meth, would it suddenly be good because it was legal?

I'm not so sure about that. Then again, our forefathers used quite a lot of amphetamine during the Winter & Continuation War, so there's that (we still retain massive stocks of amphetamine should a war occur against Russian again). The morality of the use boils down to whether it's legal or not. Even if it was legal, I still wouldn't use it.

Insulin is a hormone and not a drug m8.

>addicted to weed
Duuude
Addiction to weed is like addiction to sugar. Nothing like a real addiction, you just want more of nice things, its not like you have tough withdrawals from it or anything.

I'd rather be addicted to weed than to alcohol.
Why are you always forgetting what alcoholism does while being legal?

I see nothing wrong with this

>I trust the Finnish lawmakers
Good statist. Stalin is proud of you.

When they tell you to shoot yourself will you still trust them?

They are punishing it with the death penalty. It's common knowledge that she used drugs, the whole issue is that because of her status she could have bribed any court or cop, you can't bribe a bullet.

They wouldn't ever ask that question.

I'd just lige do interject for a moment. What you’re referring do as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’be rezently dagen do galling it, GNU blus Linux. Linux is not an oberating zystem unto itself, but rather another free gombonent of a fully functioning GNU zystem made useful by de GNU gorelibs, zhell utilities and bital zystem gombonents gombrising a full OS as defined by BOSIX.
Many gombuter users run a modified bersion of de GNU zystem ebery day, without realizing it. Drough a beguliar durn of ebents, de bersion of GNU which is widely used doday is often galled “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware dat it is basigally de GNU zystem, debelobed by de GNU Broject. Dere really is a Linux, and dese beoble are using it, but it is just a bart of de zystem dey use.
Linux is de gernel: de brogram in de zystem dat allogates de machine’z resourzes do de other brograms dat you run. De gernel is an essential bart of an oberating zystem, but useless by itself; it gan only function in de gontext of a gomblete oberating zystem. Linux is normally used in gombination with de GNU oberating zystem: de whole zystem is basigally GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All de zo-galled “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux. :DDDDDDDD

Lol no. Thats not how capitalism works, Ivan
>state owns the companies
>literally socialism

Gooood boy!
That right, its not like you own yourself and your life, they do. And remember to never think, you will be told all you need to be.

All part of House Moynihan's grand plan. The spice yet flows!

You realise everyone on this board is on board with this shit right?

Never thought I'd say this but based flips

>morality is determined by legality
Wew lad. So if there was a law requiring you to pay for abortions, would that make abortion morally justified?

Remember the 3,000, nga #mostpowerfulrefugeeswelcome

hmm no ten years here
responsible use of clean meth
only got me places
work as a banker

I just prefer not to be a criminal nigger.

I don't know and I'm happy that I don't have to know, there are people more capable to decide for that. I wouldn't like to pay an extra tax for any purposes, but if it's the law then it's the law.

What if your meme hillary clinton is just killing her political liabilities and she gets away with it saying she's not involved in their mysterious sudden suicides?

I didnt realize Finland was so cucked. Think for yourself, mate

great and now we are asking for russian military cooperation too

Fuck my life.
fUCK DUTS

Good, we should ship more degenerates to the Philippines, get them taken care of.

Absolutely based.

>hormones aren't drugs

Must be an american proxy

I'm happy as long as I have a job, weekends off and I get to travel once a year to some far destination like The Canarias or Thailand. Life's actually pretty good in Finland. Also, you'd udnerstand my reservations towards drug abusers if you actually met ours: they mostly just shit up the place, never work, study well into their 30s some bullshit gender study shit never graduating and exist to leech off the working populace. This is why drugs are bad.

>I just prefer not to be a criminal nigger.
And what do you do when they criminalized breathing?
Stop breathing?

Ban on drugs is literally other people managing what you are doing with your own life and body. You dont own your body, you just use it as your government allows you to, for now.

The drugs effect most people in a way that typically they pose a risk to themselves or others. THAT is why drugs are banned in most places. It's not worth the risk of people getting hopped up on PCP and going around fucking murdering people, as has happened in the past. It's not worth the addicts murdering and robbing people because they're addicted and "need that fix".

The risks outweigh the benefits in a large majority of recreational drugs, for public safety, so they're banned. On a case by case basis they're slowly being legalized in plenty of places. But frankly the risk is so high and it creates so many issues historically that it's dangerous to just have no control on what drugs your populace is taking.

That's how I see it anyway.

This wouldn't be a problem in a capitalist country, but you see, we live in a socialist country which means free healthcare for everyone. Drug abusers and other scum are a net drain on the society, draining resources away from people that didn't cause their own downfall.

Again, they wouldn't criminalize something like breathing so that's bit of a moot point, isn't it?

>This is why drugs are bad.
My drug users are working people that suffer from cancer and use weed to fight cancer illigally. And also have some fun in their lives.

Its not that drugs make people degenerate, some people are born degenerate, even if you ban drugs they still will be shit and huff glue.

Meanwhile the drugs can make lives of good people a little bit better and longer.

>ywn have anti degenerate death squads in your country
feels bad man

making the phillipines great again

>finnish chinks defending flip chinks

caffeine is a drug you dumb faggot. weed is a drug that you can't get addicted to or overdose on, "smokes" give you cancer and raise your risk of heart attack, and liquor makes people violent and rots their liver and raises your risk of stroke and heart attack.

The issue should be "does this drug get taken for fun, turn people into mongs, and fuck up society"

Why not legalise crokodil? All junkies will die like, in two month or something.

it's the same thing in a different way in the usa.

communism is a meme in terms of abolishing class difference and the best thing you can do is make the system fairer, but no capitalist country has ever existed or could ever exist that didn't have private business colluding with government.

>always live in fear and seek to compromise with criminals instead of just getting rid of them

it's a long stretch but he can pull a singapore

>go to Philippines
>light cigarette and drink cup of coffee
>get killed for being a drug user

What if your country removed the narcos like Duterte is doing now, instead of praising them with corridas and idealizations?

Thats bullshit.

Socialism society will criminalized breathing so they can have power over you and make you do what they want
>We know you are breathing, be a good boy or We actually prosecute you for it
You think this is a mothers fucking game?
Take a look at Russia, whenever you publicly express your opinion on government you get prosecuted for something.
Because the system is impossible to stay clean in, you just cant be 100% legal.
So they have power over you
Such is government terror.

>The drugs effect most people in a way that typically they pose a risk to themselves or others. THAT is why drugs are banned in most places.
You have a point.

But weed is safer than booze in every way. Some drugs arent really that bad.

yes because it's already justified you stupid nigger. sandnigger and nigger countries are the places without abortion. brain activity has never been detected while you can still have abortion, and especially before most countries cutoff (18 weeks). your only argument in response would be hurr durr muh soul which is a nigger tier argument.

the same argument would mean the fucking day after pill is an abortion and immoral, because it takes away what the already fertilized egg goes into.

Question to all Philippine natives:

Aren't you a little scared that someone may frame you as a druggie and then you get killed? It seems so easy to do..

yeah it's a lot better to spend billions of dollars imprisoning them and making them more violent, you dumb chink.

Go over there and try it. They are killing drug users.

Bro hows Drug situation right now in Russia? Do a lot of people smoke weed? is Lsd and shrooms around?

it's impossible to do, legalization of soft drugs and legalization of small amounts of hard drugs is the answer clearly, you are a spic meme tier african country because of low level thinking like this.

>people won't do the harder stuff

Are you a fucking retarded?

Flip narcos are making hundreds of millions of dollars a year selling to Australia and Japan alone.

>Legalizing

American won't let them.

This is what should happen to all recreational drug users.

You can kill somebody and literally get away with it even before the purge because the law enforcement is so shit. basically nothing changed apart from the fact that people are now authorized to kill druggies on sight.
t. flip

i'm sure they're not because it's already awful in the phillippines and easy to be framed and killed. if anything this might slightly reduce the muggings.

this is an awful plan obviously from a sandnigger mudslime loving president, but i doubt the average poor flip cares a lot. their country is awful and dangerous.

Many of the users turn into hippies who never work, can't think of anyone here using cannabis for cancer unless if it's procured legally (which is a possibility here).

Weed's illegal and we shouldn't legalize controlled substances for the sake of it. I doubt there are enough positives in weed in order to justify it.

The leaders in our country are not dictators, they've actually provided us with a decent existence. Evidently can't the same of your leadership.

Funny you say that since the whole nort africa is addicted to hashish.

Drug is for the weak minded, the scum of society. Only a retard like you would support the legalization of that poison that kills the will of the young people. You are part of the problem and deserves the same fate.

yeah all the pubs should be shut down and the aussieland should be turned into a third world shithole because you like to tip your fedora because you can't learn to brush your teeth so you hate everything.

>Alcohol only destroys your liver, not your brain
>flip monkey education

Gotta have right friends or friends of friends.
You can get something popular quite easily. Lsd is hard to come across but theres DOB mdma and other fun shit.

Roll the dice, pay the price! I was there recently, and did the right thing. And I'm not dead! awesome.

it doesn't kill the will of the people any more than coffee does you stupid nigger.

no you should legalize them to stop wasting money and taking away civil liberties.

it's non-addictive and you can't overdose and it has no negative medical effects. it's an obvious, basic amount of freedom to allow it. it's legal in large parts of my country, will be legal in more, and legalizing it means actual normal people will sell it and buy it instead of criminals who funnel the money into more illegal shit, and it's linked to less use of opiods for pain and alcohol for recreation, which are both more dangerous.

i wouldn't expect you to realize that because you're both non-white idiots who aren't as smart as the average citizen of my country.

Alcohol fucks your liver, colon, prostate and your brain too. Alcohol is perphaps the worst drugs of all, since it is socially accepted. Actually alcohol is one of the most addictive deugs out there, every year that shit destroy families of any social status.

>drug pushers

lol are you guys stuck in the 60's?

Alcohol is probably the worst drug out there, so what's yhour point?

and lol @ addicted to a drug that is scientifically proven to be non-addictive. you are stupid as fuck.

>have wealthy husband
>divorce court will give you nothing in the Philippines
>shoot him dead and leave a doobie laying next to his body
>profit

Have to say I don't really care if you kill druggies and pimps, good on you.

Also; Lord Antony Moynihan once worked as a driver for Peter Rachman, who reportedly worked for Mossad.

alcohol is a bad drug (not as bad as smoking in gdp spending or amount of deaths), but making it illegal will mean criminals and niggers will make money off of it, as they do from illicit drugs now, and they don't put that money in the fucking stock market, they put it further into criminal endeavors.

Sooner or later the police will accidentally kill somebody with Diplomatic Immunity and god will things get funny by then.

>it doesn't kill the will of the people any more than coffee does you stupid nigger

Shut the fuck up degenerate piece of shit. Coffee is a safe stimulant always you don't abuse it. Weed instead makes you a dumb nigger.

You're a piece of shit drug user if you need caffeine to get you through the day.
Having an addiction and pretending you don't is worse than admitting it.

yeah and google what prohibition did for violent crime rates in the united states, and what it did for usage of alcohol.

making drugs illegal doesn't decrease use by any significant amount, puts the money that would be made in the hands of violent criminals who are forced to be violent to protect their trade, and gets rid of any safety mechanisms. banning safer drugs for recreation and pain like weed also encourages more people to drink and take opiates for pain, as well, but this doesn't really apply to alcohol and cigarettes.

this is basic logic you wouldn't need explained to you if you weren't stupid.

>common knowledge
Hearsay is not evidence. Anybody can be accused of dealing drugs, it shouldn't be up to random people, who might even have personal motives against the accused, to pass judgement. What would you do if the mob knocked on your door? Hope that they are not in a lynching mood?

Fuck you pothead. You're lucky you're not in the Duterte zone.

except it's been studied extensively and it doesn't make you any less intelligent, you fucking idiot. the dutch are clearly smarter and more developed than the nigger spanish, yet they've had legal weed for a long time.

>Many of the users turn into hippies who never work,
Its not drugs that make them so.
Its fault of their patents, teachers and leftists society.
Why work when you can have free shit?
Very degenerate friendly society.
>, they've actually provided us with a decent existence.
What do your leaderahip do for you?
They tax you and redistribute your wealth to degenerates. Leaderahip dont create prosperity, they dont create value, they dont make anything of value.
If you're rich its thanks to yourselves, not your leaders.

And what if your next leader will be as corrupt as ours? What if assholes come to power?
Your entire life depends on MERCY of your leaders, you may only hope they are nice. Trust me i know bad government, that why I'm so very anti-government.

You are the stupid nigger here with your degeneracy. Face it, you are no better than a nigger, scum. Libertarians like you are parasites of a nation, you dont serve for any purpose but to spread degeneracy. Fuck you libtard piece of shit. Go and smoke some more shit retard.

you're lucky you're not in the duterte zone you stupid faggot. some weak cuck autist would be killed quicker than a drug user.

What a fucking shithole you live.

You must not realise how corrupt the Phillipines was dude. They could kill whoever they like regardless. At least this guy is in it for something more than money.

i don't smoke weed and i'm not a libertarian, i'm actually white with white skin and my country doesn't have cities in fucking africa you literal nigger. you have legalized prostitution while my country doesn't but you're talking about fucking degeneracy.

how is legalized alcohol, tobacco, and prostitution less degenerate than legalized weed? you are a nigger tier thinker who has no arguments based in actual facts besides fedora tipping memes that let everyone know you don't shower regularly. i would explain all of this to you through bitch slaps irl.

This

I dont drink coffee nor even milk. But there are studies read them and learn the difference
>supporting weed

I knew you are a pothead. As I said you are not better than a dumb nigger. Fuck off with your nigger attitudes, I habe nothing more to say to retards like you.

Perhaps they should apply for a fucking job instead of spending their days smoking the herb jew and escaping the polifce officers? Also I'm pretty sure we're not spending billions of dollars for this purpose, even though the cops have started cracking down on these people pretty hard lately. Pic related, Finnish police finding a drug cache and arresting dealers.

If it were all that then it wouldn't be illegal, there are a lot of side effects to it like psychosis. We even won't let people serve if they test positive for cannabis, you don't want anybody to flip out in the firing range and start killing off people on purpose or by accident. Yes, most become docile and all but who knows what will happen when the psychosis and other nasty shit happens.

Good riddance. Her and her father's kind are an absolute disgrace to the peerage.

>State IS private business.
No it isn't.

>its illegal because its bad. So it must be bad because its illegal
That circular retard logic

again i don't smoke weed and i'm far whiter than some spanish nigger (you literally live in a country that is in africa).

your country sells your women's pussies for money, mine doesn't. you are the degenerate.

you have no actual argument besides illogical vague arguments about "degeneracy," which if you defined at all would clearly point to your country and likely your direct family being much more degenerate than my country or family.

ceuta and melila. prostitution. you are an african nation far poorer than mine who well your women's pussies to drunk tourists, legally, while cops smile and help the tourist. you are not just a "degenerate" but a literal nation of nigger cucks. how dare you speak to an actual white man who doesn't sell his women off like your thoughts mean anything.

>>Many of the users turn into hippies who never work,
>Its not drugs that make them so.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Pot doesn't make you lazy, got it.

>What do your leaderahip do for you?

They provide stability and a sensible and peaceful society to live our lives in. I don't agree with all of their decisions, but you can't please everyone as a politician.

>And what if your next leader will be as corrupt as ours?

There's always room for one more body in the marshes.

it's illegal in your chink country because you sucked my country's cock like a bunch of cucks.

it's legal in large swathes of my country, with good results, will be legal in canada within a year, has been legal in netherlands which is clearly whiter and more developed than chink finland for quite a long time.

mdma will be fucking legal for therapeutic uses within the decade, with a prescription. drug law changes frequently, you idiot.

Lol for a moment though you were a czech (flag), and wondered wtf, but philippines you are cool, keep on killin'. Also, that bong girl, you know your title is shit, if you have to sell drugs for a living.

I love how your whole argument is that I am spanish. You are not triggering anyone with that stupid argument.

Anyone who support legalization of deugs cannot be considered white nor nationalist, you are simply a retard.

Alcohol, tabacco and prostitution is as degenerate as weed, and you. I laugh at you arrogance based on race when your arguments are the ones of a nigger pothead. What a piece of shit.

Cannabis is illegal due to a referendum we held, you daft cunt. Good luck with the retards using MDMA, too bad they don't have any brains left so they can fry them with the shit,

>It seems so easy to do..
Not really. It's very hard to kill someone because of conscience, compassion, guilt. You'll feel aweful.

Just imagine you wake up one day and suddenly it's legal to kill anyone. Your president sent you a gift. You open it up, it's a gun. You go into your garage, and there's a stranger tied up, waiting for you to shoot him. Can you?

Nope, you will shake, you will freeze, you will throw up, and finally, you will set him free.

you are clearly trigger and are unarguably a nigger. i don't care about some spanish autist calling me a nationalist or not because i actually brush my teeth and have a house, you worthless faggot.

i already typed out arguments i don't feel like retyping. search my post id you idiot.

fuck it i'm bored: if you make weed illegal, there is no proof it decreases usage rates, and it takes away all the money that would be made from non-criminals who invest it, into the hands of violent criminals who have no controls over them. banning weed increases the amount of money put into the hands of criminal gangs, you stupid nigger.

this is all basic logic you wouldn't have needed an actual white man with an actual white brain to explain to you if your genes weren't literally worthless and you weren't literally an african country with a gdp lower than the worst states that are made fun of in my country for being poor.

>learning about referendums held by meme-tier countries like finland

anyway i don't believe you, link me.

mdma will be prescribed for depressed people and people with ptsd, which it's proven to help with. you idiot.

Eternal Anglos BTFO

>If it were all that then it wouldn't be illegal,
It is legal in Netherlands a and shows a very positive socisl statistics. Dutch people are having a great run with it and protected it from EU regulations by the skin of their teeth.

Legalisarion of weed almost killed all other drugs in their society and made it better in many aspects.

>be 5'2" Filipino manlet with double digit IQ and only one shoe
>try and hit on a genetically superior British chick
>she tells you to fuck off
>shoot her, write on a piece of cardboard that she's a drug dealer, get away with the murder

What an extraordinary shithole. Bring on the global warming to sink The Philippines into the sea.

I can't wait until your peasant President mouths off again and gets hit with a drone strike or sniped. Because it's coming, you animals.

>your country sells your women's pussies for money, mine doesn't. you are the degenerate.
>you have no actual argument besides illogical vague arguments about "degeneracy," which if you defined at all would clearly point to your country and likely your direct family being much more degenerate than my country or family.
>ceuta and melila. prostitution. you are an african nation far poorer than mine who well your women's pussies to drunk tourists, legally, while cops smile and help the tourist. you are not just a "degenerate" but a literal nation of nigger cucks. how dare you speak to an actual white man who doesn't sell his women off like your thoughts mean anything.

Maybe you feel like you are very decent and white, but this only shows how ignorant you are. Is funny how do you consider my women to be peostitutes when the parkings of your country is full of meth whores sucking cocks for ten dollars. Is funny how every degenerate behaviour in my country is based on America """culture""" used by the globalist media. And is even more funny how you you talk about Ceuta and Melilla knowing ahit of history (american education lol). As I said, only a subhuman can support the legalization of drugs. Retard educate your self, you are making white americans look dumb as fuck.

>will be legal in canada within a year
lol international treaties dude

No, because most of us already know who are the druggies and because they are all over the place, they are easily to find and most of the time the police only tells you to go away when they are arresting someone.

>There's always room for one more body in the marshes.
Aha, for yours.
Because government has power and guns and you dont.

And here we see a butthurt Anglo that can't handle his Beady regime being gunned down by Aryan nations.

(((Based on history)))

#1: you speak terrible english
#2: i assume by parkings you mean parking lots, because parkings isn't a word in english you stupid nigger. anyway, they're not full at all, i wouldn't be able to find meth if i tried much less parking lot prostitutes, and if they do exist in my country, they're a million times more prevalent in your country, and THEY ARE LEGAL.
#3: you are the idiot going against both basic logic and well established research, which states legalization of drugs that don't decrease intelligence or motivation, which you can't overdose on or get addicted to, is bad, and instead the money from that trade should go to street criminals who will use it to buy weapons.

>fuck it i'm bored
Of course you are bored, you keep memeing about my country because the arguments you have for supporting the legalization of drugs is based on degeneracy and cowardice. Go and fuck yourself, nigger subhuman.

Isn't her farther the guy who grassed up Howard "Mr Nice" Marks?

If so, he was a crooked slimey piece of shit and I imagine his daughter was too.

yeah because that stopped the netherlands and uruguay and states in the usa and after nov 2016 the biggest state in america.

She was arrested once for possession
But was freed

I know my english is shit, i am usually a lurker but your degeneracy was funny enough to call you what you are, a nigger piece of shit.

>if you kill your enemies they win

You forgot your proxy on, fucking leaf

BASED DUTERTE.

The Moynihans are Irish. The clue is in their Irish name.

Or police cleaning up

again, you've posted like ten times but never had an argument besides degeneracy, which is retarded, but even if you post a definition for degeneracy, i promise you i can show that making weed illegal is more degenerate, and your country is overall a lot more degenerate than my country or the netherlands.

also you are literally a nigger genetically with african ancestry with a country that has land in africa while i am literally white with a country in north america.

keep on popping them bongs, you are doing god's work

Nothing of value was lost.

you are calling me a nigger while i am white and your country is on average 10-12% african by dna, and has land in africa.

you are literally a nigger, to the point it would lose any irony if i called you a nigger and i would feel bad for pointing out that you are a nigger if i told this to you in real life, again, through back of the hand bitch slaps.

So i'm going to Palawan in December for a week.
What are the chances of getting shot? Not a druggie I promise.

(((((Moynihan))))) Eternal Anglo AND Jew?

>we still retain massive stocks of amphetamine should a war occur against Russian again
do fins think medication's potency lasts forever or something?

She's also the only one who has balls to stand up against dutere

>while i am literally white with a country in north america.
Who thinks like a sub-saharan.

RARE MERCHANT

The Mayor of London is a brown manlet. Kys faggot.

It is working as you can see now

No one really cares if he follows due process which he's not

not really. its much easier for the police to just plant a gun and call it a day. these are vigilantes or drug lords cleaning up the downline

you poor poor ruskie, I would give you refugee status if you weren't so white. You'd make a good addition desu

Rekt

Who the fuck is retarded enough to do or sell drugs in Filipino land these days?

>argues about politics through name calling and avoiding statistics and debate
>calls other people niggers

you realize if i were wrong at all you'd be able to google and pull up stats, and i've actually offered legitimate arguments about the cons of making substances illegal, while you've merely resorted to terrible name calling in a language you can hardly speak, right?

it's the same as if some arab from morocco came to your country calling you a degenerate for not having your women in face veils and not banning the sale of alcohol and coffee, in terrible spanish. you are exactly that laughable, except worse, because in this instance the african is calling me, the non-african, a nigger.

One of your British Jew's daughter got holocausted by based 2:30

why is your flag so similar to czech rep?

its not really balls but more of a desperate tactic since she''s corrupt as fuck.

why didn't she destroy duterte when he was a mayor? she was Secretary of Justice ffs, closest to the president? fact: she has nothing on hiim

If you live in bad neighborhoods

And only if you piss off the wrong person

Flips pls, is Duterte based or not. I really like what I hear about this crazy manlet.

I hope you get abducted by abbu sayyaf and beheaded you pedophile sex tourist.

That's what
I meant by cleaning up they can plant stuff too makes their job easier

rappler.com/previous-articles?filterMeta=new bilibid prison

High profile drug lords' rooms in the maximum security compound. Their story is Breaking Bad-tier.

naturalsociety.com/colorado-crime-rates-14-6-since-legalizing-marijuana/
^crime rate is down 14.6% in colorado since legalizing marijuan, obviously, because illegal criminal gangs have less revenue to commit illegal crimes, obviously.

^ study by an organization that studies organized crime that says spic cartels would lose 30% of their profits is the usa legalized marijuana federally.

now, if you're right at all and not just a stupid nigger who is jumping at the chance to talk to an actual white man, the same your women would jump at the chance to suck an actual white man's cock, you respond with links and statistics. you idiot. that's how you deal with disagreements about policy in law.

>avoiding statistics and debate
>>calls other people niggers
Typical two digits Cred Forums user. Maybe you should go back to Cred Forums? You are the one name calling me without any reason, dumbfuck. As I said before, go and fuck yourself degenerate piece of shit. I don't want anything to do with scum like you.

based. see for yourself how clean and orderly Davao is. rest of us city slickers only dream that we can achieve that level

Not enough evidence and her witness backed out out of fear

She was the only doj to conduct drugraids in prison
Every one is pissed on all sides

this is how you stop families that allow drugs to flow through their connections. Plain and simple. Duterte for field marshall of all cotton pickers

nah my point is, if police were really the ones doing these killings, why even bother putting up a sign "Wag tularan pusher ako" or put them in sacks? they'll just plant a gun and say nanlaban or something.

I think one of my brothers is part of the death squads, he hates druggies

>refugee
I'm on the list of preferred professions either way.
Earning shit is a way better than taking gibs.

> Philippines
> Tourists

not no more it aint

LOL.

in her drug raids she didn't find anything. 8 of them drug raids.

Bato does drug raid twice in Bilibid, finds a shabu lab.

LOL

you posted that, literally underneath a post of mine posting statistics. i'll quote it again, because you're worthless genes and ancestors have had african dick and cum pumped into them and your women for so long, that it's clearly affected your ability to process information, which really isn't your fault. i wouldn't call a retard a retard because he didn't understand this stuff, and i'm sorry for calling you out on being a stupid nigger. you have it hard enough as it is.

"naturalsociety.com/colorado-crime-rates-14-6-since-legalizing-marijuana/
^crime rate is down 14.6% in colorado since legalizing marijuan, obviously, because illegal criminal gangs have less revenue to commit illegal crimes, obviously.

^ study by an organization that studies organized crime that says spic cartels would lose 30% of their profits is the usa legalized marijuana federally.

now, if you're right at all and not just a stupid nigger who is jumping at the chance to talk to an actual white man, the same your women would jump at the chance to suck an actual white man's cock, you respond with links and statistics. you idiot. that's how you deal with disagreements about policy in law."

now you go, nigger.

I guess for Cred Forums tier tryhards he's based in a stupid way
Davao just got bombed twice now

How do you know that this Aurora Moynihan woman isn't killed by former President Aquino so he could blame Duterte of extra judicial killings?

This one is a high profile drug-related inmate who is in cahoots with a Senator performing in a concert inside the maximum security prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeNw5OmaA4o

This is the kind of corruption that Duterte is up against.

deltadiscovery.com/story/2014/09/03/crime/crime-rates-in-denver-up-since-marijuana-legalization/2436.html
there’s no reason the cartels couldn’t enter the legal market for the sale of marijuana, as organized crime groups did in the United States after the repeal of Prohibition.

HAHAHAHA No.

because your worthless genes*

i fucked up my english, too much time around the spic niggers itt.

can't really blame terrorism to the city though. its like blaming Manhattan for the 9/11 twin towers attack

>guis lets be judge, jury, & executioner xDDDD
>what could go wrong xDDD
epin

GREETINGS
You have been visited by Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines
Safe communities and dead drug traffickers will come to you, but only if you reply "Happy hunting, Rodrigo" to this post

HAPPY HUNTING RODRIGO

Wow this made me really fucking mad for some reason.

Good, good.

Had you paid attention to what is mentioned in every single fucking thread about Duterte, you'd understand he is not going to kill all drug pushers and not expect new ones to come

That's the entire reason why he is forcing junkies to rehab to deplet the marked

They think they have a drug problem but what they really have is a police corruption problem.

So why should we care about your third world shithole of a country anyway?

Political, economic elites and gommie wannabes want to oust him especially the rival Liberal Party. Liberals are really cancerous wherever they go. Regular Filipinos regardless of economic standing who just want to go out without ever having to fear of their shit getting wrecked when they go outside love Duterte.

I am scared for my country's future if Duterte gets ousted. Our VP who cheated her way in is a Liberal Party lapdog.

I always see foreigners say this but that hasn't happened yet seeing how all of the fags who got rekt have police record of being druggies whether they use it or pushing it.

We tried this before and all they got is more money and 5-staresque hotel living quarters literally inside the prisons. Enough is enough. Kill them all and the corrupt fuckers who enables these niggers.

For the love of Allah, please vote RIGHT France! The world needs you.

Post yfw it's always slimy muslims and bisayas who are getting their shit pushed in here in MM.

>go wrong

implying it isn't the safest here now.

real talk, pre duterte era you'd be afraid to walk at the streets at night, now call center agents feel safe commuting to work since most of the druggies are dead

>Murder people in the streets

Downgraded to fourth world shithole

HAPPY HUNTING RODRIGO

>rogersandmoss.com/blog/14-criminal-law-articles/56-two-years-later-has-the-legalization-of-marijuana-affected-crime-in-colorado

>LOWER CRIME IN DENVER

In Denver, which is the hub of legal pot sales as well as the capital and the most populous city in the state, assaults, murders, burglaries, rapes, and other violent crimes also declined during the first three months of 2014 when compared with the same time period in 2013. Automobile break-ins went from 2,317 to 1,477, which represents a 36 percent decrease. Homicides went from 17 to 8, which is a 53 percent decrease, and sexual assaults went from 110 to 95 — a 14 percent drop.

Additionally, total burglaries in Denver went from 5,094 in 2013 to 4,594 in 2014, which is about a 10 percent drop. In 2013, there were 1,137 reported robberies in the city, yet in 2014 this dropped 3 percent to 1,099. Finally, licensed marijuana facilities in the city also saw a decrease in burglaries. In 2013, there were 147 burglaries reported in Denver. However, in 2014 there were 118 burglaries reported at licensed marijuana facilities.

families like the kennedies went into the legal market of alcohol sales, and went legitimate. if the cartels used their money to go legitimate - which is the end game of the cartels whenever they do lose, anyway - it would be a moot point. they wouldn't be cartels anymore, committing violent crimes in the united states.

that said thank you for responding to me like a civilized white man and not like a worthless spic nigger like the previous posters.

Are you on of the drug pushers or a moral fag

HAPPY HUNTING RODRIGO

Roads.

that duterte is amazing

Pot can ruin families too. Especially in a third world country

My father in law got addicted to pot long ago, and turned a middle class family into having them sell cigs on the streets

Luckily he got over the addiction due to not having shitty genetics, and they recovered fine as they are among the higher IQ flips

But it's still an example

you can't get addicted to marijuana, so no he didn't. you can google videos of fat women saying they can only eat cheesy potatoes, but they weren't addicted to cheesy potatoes, they were just weak willed idiots. your father in law was a weak willed idiot.

if you don't believe me i can post links proving to you clearly that marijuana is not an addictive substance.

Not just druggies, friendo. Snatchers are getting cut up Mexican style and get thrown on EDSA with cardboards just for shits now. LMAO

She did find them and seperated them

She had to quit being the doj in Oct 2015 to run
By then a lot of them could have cont since the inmates run the prison
sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsinfo.inquirer.net%2F657356%2Fdrug-lords-rule-new-bilibid-prison

She was the first one to do it too

God bless Duterte, I wish we had a leader like that here. We need strong independent men in our military not fuckhead drugged up gangsters. It's tough and rough for you Pinoy's right now, but when WW3 comes you'll appreciate your own aren't selling you out for a pound of black tar heroin to the Chinese.

Meth like we see meth addicts use would never be legal you faggot
Ritalin is nowhere near the same

Or Gloria?
No evidence
If there's is a trial then we will find out

i have a few cop friends and they've been itching to do this since these fuckers just go back to stealing after spending a few days in jail. also holdappers.

>separated them

dude she left JB to lord over there lol

Psychology can addiction is just a feeling "I like it I want more" it's nothing like the real addiction like "it hurts everywhere if I dont get another fix"

Heroin junkies have all sorts of pain and intense chemical depression without another fix.
Pot people just want more fun.
Pot addiction is like gambling addiction.

What's a snatcher, my good Pinoy?

I guess they are not that disciplined nor safe

He's quickly solving a huge problem with minimal effort. I can respect that.

We are still afraid and now more than ever since they don't want get involved in the crossfire

>ultracapitalist
>state owns private business
Russian education folks

i have finally btfo'd the spic niggers it seems.

that said the philippines problem is mainly meth as far as i can see, and corruption in the justice department, so it's very hard to see how to fix that. duterte's ideas will clearly not work, and you can't fully legalize meth, and to get out of this hole you basically need to make the philippines an actual developed country and not a third world shithole.

I have read many articles since my job is related to this, this is why I am agaisnt any drug, and I will be for my whole life. Your two minutes research in google is irrelevant.
What you don't seem to understand, retard, is that your arguments worth shit to me right now. Even if you were right (its not the case) I wouldn't care less. I am not a subhuman with nigger attitudes towards drug as you are, I am not even triggered, just disgusted of you. Your arrogance about being white and american while insulting me and my people is actually an offense even if this is internet. I am not a cuck nor a coward neet (as you probably are) and even if you are going to use this to mock me, I really wish you were infront of me right now, subhuman piece of shit. I am tired of cowards like you who talk too much and insult freely on internet but in the face to face shut up like a whore. You could have pointed me to your first comment with education but you preferred to insult me and my nation. The truth is you wouldnt be the first one I beat the shit out of him for similar insults, there have been moors, potheads and antifas who learned the lesson. Maybe you think this bating stuff is just fun and roleplaying for you, but it is not for me. So fuck you, fuck your mother and I shit on your deaths, piece of shit.

JB back them was a nobody compared to the others

he's vaguely right that private businesses control governments and so they have the same interests. maybe it's a language thing. ultracapitalist would be a weird description though.

And LMAO at the cucks and drugfags trying to exacerbate this problem and defend their shitty self destructive habits.

>Your arrogance about being white and american while insulting me and my people is actually an offense even if this is internet. I am not a cuck nor a coward neet (as you probably are) and even if you are going to use this to mock me, I really wish you were infront of me right now, subhuman piece of shit. I am tired of cowards like you who talk too much and insult freely on internet but in the face to face shut up like a whore. You could have pointed me to your first comment with education but you preferred to insult me and my nation. The truth is you wouldnt be the first one I beat the shit out of him for similar insults, there have been moors, potheads and antifas who learned the lesson. Maybe you think this bating stuff is just fun and roleplaying for you, but it is not for me. So fuck you, fuck your mother and I shit on your deaths, piece of shit.

i have triggered the spic nigger. kek.

i would bitchslap you irl btw, i would easily fuck you up in a fight.

If it's non-adictive, why are you potheads pushing so hard to legalize it?

It isn't capitalism if the state controls the economy.

Yeah since all they get is a slap on the wrist. Tell them to do it. No one will miss them and in turn they helped the society. Duterte would love your copper friends to do it to be honest famiglia.

It's a Filipino term for robbers who "snatch" goodies like cellphones, handbags, earrings, and whatever you name that money value from people just walking on the streets. It really is a profession of those lowlife thugs.

Already proven she did not cheat even with Marcos 12 lawyers present in the manual recounts

he hasn't decreased usage rates, has he? that's the big complaint.

Ah I see, here in the U.S. We call these kind Of people African Americans.

We see this from Brazil a lot. They're the ones who really need anti-drug/theft deaths squads. I can't remember it but there's one video of the same
Monkeys standing in a plaza, snatching phones and bags from people all day and moving not thirty feet, with no retaliation from the people. This is what happens when you don't solve the problem, like your guy is.

Thank you so much Filipino

that's way too basic of a definition. the state controls the economy in the eu and the usa but if they're not capitalist no one is. look at the bailouts in america, for instance. the state just uses that power less in the countries labelled capitalist.

Organized crime and Narco-state. Users are the equivalent of our niggers, here.

people are pushing hard to legalize self-driving cars in countries where they're not legal.

do you really believe weed is a physically addictive substance? it's considered basic information in my country that it isn't, it's just surprising to me that you would believe something obviously wrong like that. your question was phrased a little weird though, so i get the feeling you might be trolling me or offended at the idea that your father in law was weak willed and stupid.

are there any statistics that he decreased the usage of drugs, though. i'm sure duterte says he decreased the rates because it's in his interest, i'm talking about a non-biased observer reporting the same.

i also think you have the wrong idea about duterte. he is pro-communist and pro-muslim.

HAPPY HUNTING RODRIGO

If that was the case then we'd end up like Cambodia now, with half of our population killed.

Democrazies think only Democratic countries are the only ones that can survive with shitty leaders, the truth is Good Leaders make Great Nations. Such is our nation right now because we have a good leader (and I don't even adore him as much as the next Flip desu), so for the first time in my life, I can actually see some* change in this country*

That's rude man

Why are therr potheads then
I don't believe pot is any harmful
But Weed being non-adictive just sounds bullshit pseudoscience to me

I wish someone did this, here. There's so many neighborhoods it's not safe to walk in, in your own city. It's not even your blond hair and blue eyes, so much as drug gangs and thieves camping out all day on the same streets.

Let's be honest, no real reason to be there as a white guy if not for 4'11" dark fuck machines.

>We tried this before and all they got is more money and 5-staresque hotel living quarters literally inside the prisons. Enough is enough. Kill them all and the corrupt fuckers who enables these niggers.
This. The problem is always at the top - the bottom nigging it up is only a symptom of the problem of the top nigging it up.

Kill entire families. Don't stop at that Moynihan pusher there. Send wetworks, if you islandniggers have any, and go kill the Moynihans all over the world.

Let the elites know that they're not safe, wherever they are. Fear is a tool. Use it well.

the main reason why cannabis is illegal is that it takes marketshares from big pharma.
in us states that legalized weed the amount of painkillers, sleeping aid, anti anxiety medication etc purchased went down.

kek

The drugs are seized, that's plain to see, so are the bodies of the dealers.

That's fine if they are, it's their country. Their big social issue seems to be falling into a narco state, which this combats. Diverted should keep killing.

C'mon man you have to be reasonable.

She went off selling drugs in Duterte's Philippines, I mean, this is a level retard that shouldn't even be possible

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37415500

We'll see about that in a few months, mate. After De Lima and your party's plan B antics, Leni's shit will be uncovered in a matter of months. :^)

I was going to say something about niggers but nah that's your line kek

Any country suffering from this social cancer needs it but yes from what I hear Brazil does need it badly.

Thank you. Filipinos have been cowards and self serving before the era of our great leader. Any country can achieve this if they step up against the cultural corruption.

>genetically superior British chick
>implying Duterte doesn't have a harem of hot and horny hapas in Mocha Girls

And the uglier sister got offed. Maritoni is where it's at nigga.

Food and beaches

it has no real withdrawal symptoms.

there's potheads for the same reason people are addicted to jerking off and eating bad food. because it's good to them.

here's a good article on it. it's not addictive the way drugs are, but that's a misnomer, and actually anything remotely good in anyway is addictive. so i say it's not addictive, because i know you mean addictive the way say alcohol or tobacco are addictive, but irl i say it's addictive because it's possible to get addicted to anything really and you want to sort of warn people to be careful/on the safe side.

>However, nonspecialists (including many doctors) still tend to use an older perspective, now seen as outdated by experts. From their point of view, some drugs may be considered physically addictive — producing severe withdrawal — while others are psychologically addictive and only cause craving; those that are both are the hardest to quit.

>Former Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders characterized marijuana succinctly on CNN recently, while declaring her support for legalization: “Marijuana is not addictive, not physically addictive anyway.”

healthland.time.com/2010/10/19/is-marijuana-addictive-it-depends-how-you-define-addiction/

yeah but the drugs were seen seized before too. i know it's a poor country, but it seems like there would be enough money to do a study if it was even close to working, because it'd be really beneficial to duterte's govt.