Onu advert for spain to promote giving your house to refugees instead of your sons when you die

Onu advert for spain to promote giving your house to refugees instead of your sons when you die
It's called solidarity inheritance

youtube.com/watch?v=0vW0AEUFszo

wtf i hate spain now

Look at the comments though
Everyone is red pilled
Maybe Merkel did us all a favour.

Our people have always been weirdly redpilled.
Our media is maxibluepill.

>dat soros calling out

Thank god no one under 30 buys newspapers

That's the thing, the average news is hyper hard shilling for rapefugees, moors, etc... but the average guy is maybe a commie, a fascist, or anything in between but goes nuclear at moors and giving free shit to rapefugees, except a small %

top kek

they should try in germany or sweden for better results

If you want the comments translated here they're what most are saying:
Soros we're into your fucking bullshit.
Wtf? Give them something instead of *OUR* people?! BULLSHIT! MIGHT AS WELL BEND OVER AND LET THEM FUCK US IN THE ASS WHILE AT IT, RIGHT?!

Spain is a weird case. Our people are nationalist at heart but they have been educated by people domesticated in a cuckservative paternalistic regime, which mean they shut up and resist whatever shit has to come. Sometimes this is for good, sometimes this is really bad. Then you have the leftist which usually is a two digits retard pothead, and most of our youngster are very influence by american culture, included all this SJW and feminist retard movements. I wonder what will happen qith Spain when 35yo and older people start dying of old. I guess this would be a Sweden 2.0 but with brown hair.

There is also the offchance people go fucking nuclear since only an actual minority are lefty retards (mostly boomers and women) and the rest kinda don't enough care but don't like it either.

my sides

Javier Del Castillo Matajudios confirmed.

Here a Matamoros.

>mi polla en un bote les voy a dejar
JAJAJA

>women

They make up a bigger voting bloc than any other

They will be the downfall of society

The only correct move is to profit from societies collapse

I am yet to decide how to do so

Invest in security companies

why

THe more inmigrants the more bodyguards, guns, fences, electric fences, security cameras will be neeced.
Romanian inmigration has been a blessing for security companies.

I dont think theres any public security companies tbqh

You raise a good point otherwise

Quickly miguel what are all the industries that increase in value during chaos? I know prostitutes do a good trade

Water companies

Weapons, base goods(food, water, slaves) and pleasure.

>but goes nuclear at moors
Please Spain, for the love of all that is holy, next time you people gain control of Morocco, ethnically cleanse that fucking country.

Just bathe it in flame from the bottom to the top.

What is wrong with some people... oh wait, they're just receiving paychecks from (((them)))