OH HOLY SSHHHHHHIIII---

OH HOLY SSHHHHHHIIII---

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/26/new-california-mass-immigration-turning-virginia-blue/
youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FiveThirtyEight gave Jeb! a 60% chance to the nomination.

Trump wasn't even at 0.1%

There's a lot more data now, and they didn't know back then that us burgers were about to go full fascist

This is really upsetting on a visceral level. I can't believe your country is this close to letting hate trump love.

Your ruling party literally believes that sharia law is compatible with feminism

Poutine is upsetting on a visceral level

The hijab is a symbol of strength and independence for women, sexist (white) men see it as a threat to their status quo.

@89726284
>leaf
>anti-trump post
guaranteed (you)s

Polling in Michigan must be behind/infrequent. Ford announced last week they're moving all small car production (Focus/CMax) from MI to Mexico. Trump should easily carry MI in light of that.

Seriously, why is it always Canada? What do they do to you up there?

kek

i still can't believe trump might be able to flip rhode island

2/10

>win most of states
>still has 48%

Trump is slipping in the polls this week.
This Trump Jr. thing is going to hurt him.

I believe it, in retrospect it will seem so obvious. Manufacturing slump + heroin = despair. I have a relative that lives there, I hadn't been in 20 years. It was like visiting the house of an elderly relative who was just having the whole building & property decay around them.

I mean the WHOLE STATE was like that. Everything was the same, just more shabby and sometimes falling apart.

California and New York count for a shit-ton of votes.

Yeah, I believe it. Just can't believe that a Democrat stronghold like Rhode Island might be going red this year.

in b4 jew york flips cause its trumps home state and democraps cry bitch tears for the next forever.
it would be incredible.

You call that correcting the record?

U mad that your faggot-parade PM is going to get schlonged by a high energy POTUS.

I can't wait for all the countries that bad mouthed trump to be fucked over.

Why is Trump ahead in Ohio, but not PA? I would expect it to be the other way around.

Philly niggers

Which was reasonable.
By classic political standards jeb should have been the nominee.

This is Trump's ceiling

Do you really expect him to get over 50%? Don't be deluded

>t. Increasingly nervous man

Yep yep yep.

Pennsylvanians are redpilled as fuck. It's the fuckers in Philly and Pittsburg that drag them toward the Democrats. Both of which have negras.

A fucking Swede

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

S
w
e
d
e

>DRUMPF BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER.
>Hillary: DONALD TRUMP IS CONSPIRACYING WITH VLADMIR PUTIN AND A NAZI CARTOON FROG DON'T VOTE FOR HIM.

There are no unpaid Hillary supporters left. Because they probably all hung themselves after that one.

That was before our meme magick reached full power.

Pitt is the homosexual capital of America. Most per capita

Philly is the only town where whites actually protested against BLM. I think PA will be close

And Heb! was completely demolished by two words: "low energy"

>Cuckasota

Wasn't Trump at 2% or so like a month ago?

Thank you for Correcting The Record! Bjorg

>hate trump love
You fucking morons have all let emotional manipulation trump your intelligence. Topkek nigger.

Hey man. Those are your kinsmen.

>implying our meme magic is already at full power

Drumpf = Hitler

What happens here?

Rich white country club liberals

Try again nigger

I love how Trumpsters all of a sudden are true believers in polls and Nate Silver is their God as soon as the results shift in their favor. I mean....I know I'm not pointing out earth shattering shit no one has said before but it really is amazing how stupid you people demonstrate that you are.

I cant wait for Trump to destroy Trudeau desu

Trumpsters are pointing out that even flawed and rigged (for Hillary) polls now have no choice but to admit Trump is doing well

Fuck off Filthadelphia scum. Your entire ciry, and everyone in it, should be baptised in fire.

>statistics from various sources
>rigged
Shows how retarded you really are

>nobody would ever be un-objective
>it's not like most of the people who work for the polling companies support hillary and are biased against Trump

gee, you really corrected my record there

A

RCP doesn't update shit since one week (except the one which still gave Hillary above).

Time to switch to Nate Pyrite to follow the polls >=/

Demographic shift. Washinton, DC is its own entity bordering Virginia and Maryland. The demographic is like 90% democrat and it's spread to Virginia.

trump is already tanking in the LA times poll, i guess those dumb ass americans have already forgotten about hillary collapsing

It's slightly lower now, but goddamn, we're almost in coin flip territory.

It looks like even Connecticut is in play now.

This

Northern Virginia here, we`ve been colonized.
I have yet to see any Hillary signs though but everyone here liked Rubio because of his hair during the primaries. I see Trump stuff everywhere though.

Fascist nations get destroyed

> Thinking Clinton represents love
Legit mental retardation

They are jealous of us burgers. They are so close to the us they get our radio and TV broadcasts so they see the paradise that we live in. They can look across lake erie and Ontario and the other lakes and see , well, freedom. They see freedom but can't touch it.

Dubmocrats shipped Mexican scum there to flip it blue.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/26/new-california-mass-immigration-turning-virginia-blue/

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

Canada is fucking doomed.

goddamn that leaf really held his ground against the poo-in-loo invader and the cucks in his class

Well.

Fuck.

That is a state overrun with DC insiders and has come to be a democrat safe state.

What about Cleveland niggers?

False. Blacks are a minority in PA.

Suburban voters are what deliver PA to democrats.

>cuckstamp
>leaf
pick one

When the polls slump for Trump:
>they're rigged
>biased polling
>polls are shit, see brexit
>the first debate hasn't even happened yet!

When the polls rise for Trump:

>holy shit, fuck yeah!
>can't be stumped!
>landslide victory
>build wall!

You lot are some fickle motherfuckers.

thank you for polishing the vinyl

Have you considered the possibility that these anons think the polls are rigged and yet he's still winning?

It's not that hard to figure out.

what did nate mean by this?

I apologize that we were unable to Correct The Record (TM).

You know maybe I am fine with the idea of range-banning entire countries again...

I'd suggest that even when Trump is winning in the polls he is being under-represented. I've always thought polling has a lefty/liberal bias, and this is long speculated in the UK press regarding Yougov. Our last general election, and Brexit vote, confirm this as far as I'm concerned.

Do these polls take into account that, for instance, in Virginia only around 780,000 Demorats turned out to vote in the primary while 1,000,000 Republicunts turned out?

Somehow I doubt that Virginia is going blue this year.

Va is like a microcosm of the entire USA. A few highly populated areas, and college cuckshed cities, are able to outvote the rest of the state.

t. Southwest Va user

Shy Torry + Liberal Media Bias.

>A few highly populated areas, and college cuckshed cities

Hey, that's where I am!

Yeah I think so. You guys have something similar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

>is a theory concerning observed discrepancies between voter opinion polls and election outcomes in some United States government elections where a white candidate and a non-white candidate run against each other.[3][4][5] The theory proposes that some voters who intend to vote for the white candidate would nonetheless tell pollsters that they are undecided or likely to vote for the non-white candidate.

It's not too much of a stretch to see this same principal applying to other 'progressive' candidates.

Wow! So Hillary is still winning?

What a surprise, up against a retard like Drumpf

this, Drumpf is a literal white supremacist

>It's not too much of a stretch to see this same principal applying to other 'progressive' candidates.

Or a woman, especially considering that her genitals are one of the few things Shillary has advertised continuously.

No.... nations full of warm weather humans get destroyed

these

Cred Forumstards are generally retarded but good to see some smart people posting here for once instead of shilling for Drumpf

The status quo is anti white though

You seem to have forgotten about ids my friend
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

I just love leafposting. Keep up the quality work m8

Same. Only see Trump signs and they're the ones at risk for getting destroyed or stolen.

Gays are going Trump this year. Amerigays are smart enough to realize that importing rapefugees is against their interest

Thanls for correcting the record

Plz tell me that this is a troll and people dont actually believe this...

You now remember Brexit.

NY here, I only see Trump signs in my neighborhood and to date I've only seen ONE Hillary sign in 6 months.

WEAR RED ON ELECTION DAY.

We're getting tired of your shit Leaf.

I can't believe people are voting for Trump. Don't they know it's (current year)?

What picture is being used here? Looks like all black people and muslims. Is that the joke?

So according to forecasts Trump presidency is 1 state away? How likely is it that he manages to flip VA,PA,MI,WI,MN or CO?

I'm scared Cred Forums..
Memes aren't supposed to be reals..

The current year was last year.

>tfw Florida

are we gonna make it bros?

MI is going red but they're afraid of allowing the conditioning to break.

And honestly if it doesn't the state deserves to be nuked

Winchester fag here. Can confirm. I don't see Hillary stuff there but NoVa is overwhelmingly liberal due to the DC commuters and minorities that live there.

what incentive they have to fake hillary winning other than to make democrats complacent and stay at home

They're playing morale games. Same as Romney tried to do.

Where are you in NY?

I'm in NYC, and it's career suicide to even hint that I support Trump.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

>sage

wisconsin has a 20% chance of going Trump.

No it's not. If you work for a shitty company maybe that's the case. I'm in the engineering and construction consulting industry and 80% of people support Trump in NYC. The other 20% are administrative assistants and plebtier faggots.

Wisconsin would be the most likely one to flip

The Army of Northern Virginia

tory is the uk are seen as the quiet safe option especially compared to corbyn. Hillarys the queit safe option in the usa

yet obama won

Exactly

The polls don't show anything about actual voter turnout

Old people will win the vote for Trump like our old legends won it for us. we were 3/1 or worse to leave and it was achieved.

I believe Trump has a very large silent voting block which will shock people.

As if she won't sell the spirit of America for a strong petrodollar.

Lots of moderate Republicans and Democrats in NoVA. A shitload of the Republicans here supported Rubio.

Source: I am a moderate Republican/Independent living in NoVa who voted for Kasich in the primaries

>t. retard

Trump needs to secure at least two of folowing states to secure victory.

Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Michigan into play. It's not going to be easy at all. Wisconsin may be the most easy to secure with his alliance with Scott Walker.

IF he steals New Hampshire it will be deeply unsettling to democrats. A big psychological victory.

>voted for Kasich in the primaries
was it for the free food?

Austria pls

>NH
>blue

>Maine 2nd CD
>blue

hahahahahahhahaha

>Kasich
Are you one of those low energy mouthbreathers who will vote for a candidate based on how 'nice' he is?

Kasich is literally paid and bought for by Soros, how you can vote for him and Jeb and Rubio is beyond me.

Cruz voters are much more forgivable, he wasn't nearly as blatant about his cucking.

How in the hell is anything near the rust belt in contest? That are should be trump central.

They're projecting Maine 2nd as red.

I would say gas yourself but you deserve to be anal'd by a moose

It's going to go way down once Trump gets destroyed at the debate.
>B-But trump is a good debater
He wouldn't debate Cruz for the last 2 months of the primary because he knew he would get destroyed. Trump is only able to "debate" (if you can call it that) in a crowded field where all he needs to do is name call people. It will just make him look like an idiot doing that 1v1.

Charlotte riots are going to push trump over the top there

Im starting to get suspicious as to how these things are all falling into place

The Jews are supposed to win

Hilary is a bad debater and trump is inteictually superior as well as more dominant

Matt lauer and even bill o Reilly get cucked one v one with trump because he's able to take control of the discussion

The only time trump looked bad was when it was 5-1

>muh feels
kys canadian cuck

It's always a leaf

Why is my map different when I got to the site?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

California, New York, and Philadelphia choose our president, this is nothing new.

Maybe because you are in a different mode
OP most likely used Now-cast

Oh nvm Trumpfags are putting who would win now instead of all averages.

Should have known seeing as trumpshills infest this site.

Thanks, Ahmed.

Click on "Now-cast", which is if the ballots were cast today.

Remember when Canadians weren't the biggest shit posters on pol?

>trump
>fascist
>not Hillary I have a gang of violent thugs, I am corrupt to the bone, I want to invade Russia Hillary

No

Goodbye AZ goes blue meme, we want WALL money

the average goonbag doesnt care about any of that

they hear the word "clinton" and think "hey, wasnt there someone called clinton in there before?"

just look at bush

Is it possible Trump could flip Maine, or is he likely to just get CD2?

THERE IS A VERY REAL SOCIAL STIGMA/SHAME FACTOR TO VOTING OR SUPPORTING TRUMP

OUTSIDE OF TRADITIONAL SUPPORT STATES.

YOU ENCOUNTER TRUMP SUPPORTERS EVERY DAY AND THEY WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE

BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE

IT IS ALMOST NORWEGIAN IN ITS POLITENESS

BUT SOMEHOW BETTER

BECAUSE THIS POLITENESS

STOPS SOMETIME

Virginia and Michigan are going red this November.

Mark my words faggot.

>tfw my options are
>lose all my friends and become an outcast
>openly support trump
fuck college sometimes

Hey buddy, go fuck yourself.

Trump doesn't win on intellect but pure charisma and gravitas.

He frankly intimidates people, especially leftists.. See how reporters and the media talk shit about him, then in interviews (especially face-to-face) grovel and say that they're j-j-j-just doing their j-j-jobs m-m-mister Trump, y-y-you're being unfair.

Or that black lady pastor who bragged how she was going to interrupt his speech at her church with heroic courage, then when the time came she spilled her spaghetti when she saw the guy in person, basically politely asking Trump to cut his speech instead of going on all BLM on him like Bernie experienced.

How about that Berniebot who hung his head in shame when he disrupted a Trump rally and couldn't bear Trump's dissaproving gaze?

If Trump had the same stances but was much more soft-spoken, mild-mannered and less tall, he could be Albert Einstein-tier smart but he'd get destroyed by his opponents and wouldn't inspire that much loyalty in his supporters, who love him as a fighter.

Public school system teaches children that globalization and multiculturalism are good things. Students are indoctrinated with leftist idiocy and Marxist ideology from grade 6 onwards.

trump isn't hateful, nor does he support hate. He supports creating and maintaining a safe environment. I'm sorry you got butthurt, but we're thinking that a law and order candidate is a shade better than HRC, who SHOULD LITERALLY BE IN PRISON. Also your candidate fell down on 9/11, leaf. You don't fall down on 9/11. That's the day you have to be strong, strong for America.

Love America

Love Trump

Say his name

Feel the win:

TESLA WAVES WILL BOIL DEEP
EARTHY SECRETS, CHEEKS WILL KEEP
RACK AND WRING THE SHIT CANOE
SHE'LL CROSS HER LEGS AND BLUSH AND CHEW
BUT SLOWLY FORTH THE SHIT SHALL PEEK
UNTIL ALL SHALL KNOW THE FERVENT REEK
DOCULAR CHOCULAR OFF STAGE WILL DRAG
FROM THE DEBATES A SHITWORN HAG
AND AS SHE LEAVES, TRAILING A SHOE
(AND SMEAR OF CHOCOLATE RESIDUE)
ALL WILL GLARE AND GRIN AND CLAP
THOUGH HALF THE NATION, BARELY THAT
WILL WHINE IN SHOCK AND HALLOWED FEAR

GLORY TO KEK
DON'T FALL DOWN ON 9/11
YOU DON'T FALL DOWN ON 9/11

According to the CNN poll 93% of Trump likely voters will DEFINITELY vote while only 80% of Clinton likely voters will DEFINITELY vote

If Trump and Clinton are tied in the polls then Trump wins.

>Union jack on your flag making you eternal cucks of the british empire
>Leaf
Id still pick the leaf but Id rather something like picrelated

What's wrong with hate?

Nice clock ahmed

Gov employees can't get off the teet. Blue balled

Calculating the results of a 17 person contest is harder than a 2 person.
Also, this isn't the beginning. Thats how real time percentages work.

>Bethlehem core