BLACKS: VOTE HILLARY, OR IT WILL BE A "PERSONAL INSULT TO MY LEGACY"

Is he the biggest narcissist ever? I'd be so pissed if I was black.

Never heard anything say something so douchey literally in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmdICjVUIWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow the democrats are really this desperate.

selfish nigger worried about image instead of doing a good fucking job

He's not even black. He's a mixed race.

Beyond that I don't like niggers like you, but it's still probably in your interest to vote for Trump based on policy. With Hilary's policies the US will become a third world indulgent degenerate third world shit hole. With Trump the US will continue to exist.

He's right. In 3000, when historians are charting the downfall of the US, Trump will be a big sign of the decline's beginning. Who was so bad (or should I say black) to get Trump elected by racists, hence dooming the nation?

Can I please get a source on this quote?
It's not that I don't believe obongo would say this, I'd just rather share it with an actually source.

Do you fucks get tired of posting like this?

he wasn't even saying that though. He was solely talking about his own legacy and his fame and his page in the history books.

honestly never heard anything so narcissistic, really took me off guard. Dude really loves himself.

with the exception of whites he is massively popular. Like 77% of Asians approve of him. I'd say a black man getting ASIANS to approve of him at that level is fucking magic in and of itself.

Obama is the polar opposite of Bush when it comes to the dirty world of Washington politics. Bush couldn't wait to get out of that shithole and wasn't abusing his power by getting involved in the Obama McCain election. And here you have Obama actively campaigning for Hillary when he should be focused on his job and not politics. The difference is Obama loves the Washington world of politics and Bush hated it.

From the moment he took office, Obama's main concern, his primary focus, has been the perception of his Presidency by people walking around 100 years from now.

i didnt pay attention to US politics at the time, but Bush must have done something to turn the media against him so heavily. he got pretty much the same treatment that trump has gotten, but at least trump has an internet savvy base to hit back with

youtube.com/watch?v=GmdICjVUIWc

I'm not even black you fucking sperg. stormfags can't even read at this point

>obama determined to cement his legacy as Amazing First Black President
>hfw thanks to the tireless efforts of SJW historical revisionists, he's only the 5th black president

why is black 'culture' so shit?

Well to be honest he is the first King nigger in the US so I could understand that to be frank.
But yeah he is a self loving narcissist either way and one fucking arrogant cunt.

real niggas say fuck hussein obama
that mutt never did anything good for me

I bet he really poured his phony "black accent" on thick as he said it. What an arrogant condescending douchebag he is.

>implying that this whole blm shit is t really about how pissed of the niggers are with having an impotent black president that didn't change anything for them after 8 years in office.
>implying that his "legacy" isn't already very publicly know to be a total shit show

>violence is bad, we must negotiate
>responsible for the most devastating war since World War II
This always bugs me.

Blacks will still vote Democrat for the most part. The good news is they are waking up. Trump will win this election narrowly despite all the odds being stacked against him and then in 2020 he will win by a landslide in part due to the overwhelming support of the black vote. Screenshot this

NBC CBS CNN and to a lesser extent ABC are all left leaning. So what do you expect? And then all you ever hear is how biased Fox News is when they're literally the only conservative voice in the media.

it's not like they're going to vote for Trump. The black turnout will just be much, much lower. % will be the same as it always is.

His "legacy" will be that nobody is going to remember him after couple elections, I'll give 20 years and people will ask "who's Obama?"

The last black president.

That's where you're wrong. The majority that turn out to vote will still vote Democrat but ~20% will be voting for Trump. It's a huge increase to the eventual 2020 blowout

I'm actually tired of the whole American election campaigning.
2 fucking years. Why would anyone need that long? One of the candidates is already dying from exhaustion and being ancient.

Trump is the biggest narcissist ever and it will be an insult to Obama's legacy if the African-American community fails to turn out for Hillary.

I support Obama and Hillary.

#NEVERTRUMP

Every word that ever came out of his mouth will be public record in twenty years, and I do mean EVERY WORD.

Someone photoshop them into Driving Miss Daisy?

That's why we are going good to elect the one that isn't fucking dying.

Obongo is more angry about this than he ever was with isis..
I am so glad when this stinking fool is out.

>who is Tiger Woods?

Guy is an asshole who assumes everyone thinks the same way he does if you have the same skin color. Plenty of assholes like that the world over. Nothing to see here.

If my experiences have taught me anything, it is that "Asians" in the United States are some of the biggest pussywhipped bitches on the planet, full stop. They're whitewashed to fuck and if it weren't for their skin colour they'd be indistinguishable from the average white democrat.

The ones that aren't fucking retarded are either low-info, or conservative because their parents weren't brainwashed.

And you just made me dislike white people even more. Time for bed.

>half white
>still tries to control blacks and tell them what to do
Even one drop of white blood is enough to turn a man into a filthy racist slaver.

How can a single self aware Black like this man ?

I thought Trump was supposed to be the racist one. So far, he never mentionned any races about his voters. And that's why he will win.

Reminds me again that Obama may be a political light weight, but he is a god tier rhetoric.

top kek, Obama really looks like a monkey in that image

Planet of the apes. A monkey and an insane, mentally disabled woman.

Fucking nigger had 8 years to make a change and did fuck all. Fuck this oreo.

Selling out American citizens is the first thing on your ballot you globalist footstool. Taxpayers are paying for this piece of shit to undermine democracy.

go fuck your AI gf Cancuck

Getting desperate.

Blacks have no shame

He did change a lot though. The national debt changed, the cost of health care changed, race relations changed, foreign relationships changed. He didnt say his change was going be good.

>just another racist in diguise

into the basket you go.