Why is it always the jews what is wrong with them?

Why is it always the jews what is wrong with them?

(((Rothberg)))

revenge for being kicked out of 100+ countries through history

And yet, they act SURPRISED at the rise in anti-semitism?!

I can't even tell if this is meant to be serious. In fact, over 50% of "news"" I can no longer tell if it's a troll.
The jews at "the onion" must have no job left bc all you need to do is read an actual news site and you can no longer tell if fake.

Weren't Irish and Italians not considered white back in the day?

>implying the eternal Hibernian will let this happen

>its a Cred Forums falls for one of their troll accounts again episode

#RedheadLivesMatter

it was more because of their religious beliefs rather than genetic

They used to refer to each other as "niggers turned inside out", but yeah, by the old yankee WASP's, they were considered nigger-tier

Excellent, imagine all the plastic Paddies around the world getting a solid dose of redpill.

No more Passover since the Exodus never happened

No they were considered white
Just not wasp
White anglo saxon protestant

>white pride
It's a goddamed feast day, just because drinking is the Irish national pass time doesn't change this. Dear god, one of the mottoes I hear every year is "everyone is Irish for a day" how is that not inclusive? Fucking kikes running everything, the reason that there are so few that actually live in Ireland is because St. Patrick drove out the snakes.

That's like asking: "Why does such a minority have so much influence in banking and government?", is it not? That's a valid question. Why is that?

Love how Jews think they are ever in charge of jack shit. They even think Israel was their idea. What they don't realize is that they're living agitprop in a divide-and-conquer scheme to rule the Middle East.

This is why Cred Forums is mocked everywhere else, you idiots fall for your own troll accounts

This is why people hate Jews. It just is. There's nothing else to say about it. You stupid kikes have your fucking Zionist state and you are actively trying to genocide our fucking European genes off the face of the fucking planet.

You are evil. And you call me fucking "BIGOTED" for saying this? FUCK you.

The only thing these Zionist rats have on their side is guilt. They make us feel guilty for seeing their fucking lies for what they are, they make us feel fucking bad inside when we stand up for ourselves because they are so quiet, and seem so friendly.

Fuck that. This is hate. This bitch is bringing lies to the population. She isn't nice. She is driven by evil and her behavior is not friendly or intelligent, it is psychopathic. See underneath the veneer, folks.

You should at least attribute it to a real account.

Chicago would riot like never before.

Siriously though, we can hate on jews and SJWs, but how depressing is it that this shit is infectious?

People just gobble it up and hop on board without any thought nor internal conflict.

I seriously hate people more. I hate how reason and good ideas are so hard to catch on. It's almost like you have to trick people into being good people.

Look at that sneery judgy condescending face. Fuck if I could punch through the screen...

I'd stain her patty if you know what I mean.

>revenge
They were kicked out for a fucking reason. Everywhere they go they wear a mask of benevolence while undermining economies to try and enslave the goyim.

Charging usury does not add to the market from which it takes. Jewsury is slavery.

Qt

I hate Islam but I really do hope that one day Palestine and other neighboring countries just fuck up Israel.

Holocaust memorials are temples to racism and a celebration of White supremacy and should be immediately abolished.

>potato niggers
>white pride

These Jewish rats are ridiculous.

It's anuda shoah!

They're spawns of Satan

>tfw Irish/Italian heritage

W-W-WE WUZ CAESARS

>jew trying to end st patrick's day
What issue do they have with celebrating a man who drove snakes out of his country?

#RangaLivesMatter

Wow so inappropriate doesn't she know Irish aren't white.

They had to find somewhere else to live.

They're good at winning what they want, because people are weak for those shekels they got, shekels mean power for the weak kneed politicians, and those cunts will fuck anyone for a sliver of power.
Can't really blame the cat for eating bacon, but we should blame those who leave the bacon out to be eaten.