Attack on Israel Embassy in Turkey, 1 dead

Ys, death count no Yuge but this is first attack on any jew embassy in a very long time, and it's good news:
rt.com/news/360108-israel-embassy-turkey-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/20/485604/Israel-Palestinian-lands-Obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 dead
>BREAKING NEWS

any attack on an Israeli embassy is false flag

If you weren't fucking retarded, you'd "Get" the symbolism is why it's a a big deal, you brainless cocksucker.

They are finally going after the symbols of jewish power and targeting jews directly, which is why it's important. It shows a strategic shift, they are now targeting jews.

Christ are you stupid. get ready for school shlomo.

6,000,001 now

Seriously underrated

>Mfw Jews are the good guys
>Mfw they are race baiting us so we end up wanting to kill every single shitskin on the planet
I might be wrong but it's plausible, ever since I read this my opinions of jews have somewhat been challenged
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/20/485604/Israel-Palestinian-lands-Obama

>Israeli embassy

Get ready to get BTFOed, you edomite devils.

Repent while you still can, Esau.

Pretty good

IT BE ANUDAH SHOAH, QUICK BIBI, SAMSON OPTION NOW

Oy Veeeyyyyyy

>1 person dies
>"omg their whole gameplan has changed guys, holy shit this is some next level sun tzu 4d deprivation tank solitaire going on"

nah, you can bet the person killed was a turk security guard unfortunately. The Jews (using OUR money) turn their embassies into fortified compounds.

Now they have an excuse to ask for another 28 billion from us for their embassy security. Oi vey wat a bargain!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>it's a 'american is so desensitized to violent attacks that he doesn't understand the implications that it holds' thread

DIE ISREALLI SCUM

lel

You're not smart and don't understand history. You clearly don't know when the last time an Israeli embassy was attacked, and for it to happen in Turkey (it wasn't PKK, sure wasn't with Erdogan's bless, meaning either ISIS or it's a new Shia factor).

I'm used to dealing with retards on here, but the entire "media pepe" bullshit has brought an entire new breed of retards.

This is a very big deal symbolically in terms of a strategic shift, you don't understand Middle East politics or what has been happening in Turkey since the coup attempt.

Learn your place pleb and don't question your betters.

You can bet it wasn't ISIS

>Palestinian in Lebanon

REEEEEEEE

DIE

Israeli killed? not cause for celebration until we know for sure.

spotted the fucking Leb

I'd fucking bash ya you sand cunt

>1 dead
>It was the attacker himself
> All embassy staff are safe.
Not happening

One jewish life is worth the fingernails of 6 billion goyim.. Or something like that.. So expect a big response

not enough desu

Dieeee aussii jew faaaggg

Go fight in Syria leb

You also don't understand Jews and their constant search for a causa belli. If it was a Jew that died, the Jews will retaliate (they will try to hunt down whatever group did it in Turkey).

But even bigger, this now shows ISIS is turning and biting the Jewish hand that's been feeding them, or Iranian Quds/Hezbollah is paying them back for Syria.

You don't understand the geo-strategic role and how the Jews are always looking for a reason to use the weapons given to them by my taxes so they can then demand more.

I will bet you this-- in the next month, we will see more Israeli embassies hit. But when it happens, you won't be here to say you were wrong, you'll just pretend YOU understood all the time.

PLEASE, go back to led-it, you are ruining it here. And many of the few bright people left here (me among them) about to jump permanently to infiniti.

Why am I explaining all this to a retard who doesn't keep up with the news? fuck you. whatever you say hymie.

fucking kek
see:
OMG HUGE SYMBOLIC HAPPENING EVERYBODY.

DAE HATE THE PEPE MEME? IVE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME HAHA GUYS BUT SERIOUSLY PEPE IS DUMB IM SO INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR

where you live faggot i have cousins there who could reach you !@

The attacker's name is Osman Nuri Çalışkan, he was born in Konya at '78, said to be mentally unstable, shouted "we will change the whole Middle East" before stabbing.

Source: CNNTurk TV

>muh cousins

How inbred are you people jesus, worse than Italians and Tasmanians

>OMG HUGE SYMBOLIC HAPPENING EVERYBODY.
I dealt with same sort of retards the days before Egyptian coup, I dealt with same exact retards when I was backing Assad while entire Jewish controlled media was calling him a terrorist.

I'm smarter than you are. I understand trends better than you do, and I understand Jew history and militarism a lot better than you do.

You sit and act as if you know better-- you don't. But you won't be here to apologize when next Israeli embassy gets hit, will you?

Trust your betters hymie. In fact, just use jewggle for "attacks on Israeli embassies" or wait for this afternoon when analysis is out on antiwar.com.

I'll be proved correct, but none of you scum will be here, so it's moot. I've made my point and screen capped.

Please go back to led-it.

Of course you do, because nobody wants to live in fucking lebanon, its a shitty country which you surrendered to the refugees anyway. You know that hizbalah is going to have a war with israel really soon and everybody knows that? There were like a half dozen tunnels found and they are tired of fighting ISIS. Anyways, where was I going with that? O yeah, I hope that the jews kill your mother in a rocket strike.

>1 dead

What the hell are you trying to pull here you schmuck !

The real death count is at least, AT LEAST 500 times that amount.

>said to be mentally unstable
Well, he does have a muslim name.

t. le scholarly euphoric gentleman

i would die for my country and never leave it just like i did in 90's and 2006 war . isreal wony last for long and everybody knows that and second i was talking with the aussi fag dont stick ur nose in our conversation and btw the fuck is luasisnnsia ?? is that even a country

Just get lots of Konkurs ATGMs and Israel won't know what the fuck to do

IDF is a meme army, you blokes fight well

thanks aussi fag we know that buddy we also have so many surprises for our next war with the enemy

Keen af, give em' hell ;)

Oh boys it's an arabs about to get rekt by israel for the nth time thread. War is an economic function nowadays, israel has both its own taxpayers and also Americas paying for it's army .

>5 999 999 to go

OY vey it's like another shoah