Plan of escape

How would Cred Forums get away from a dindu roadblock?

youtube.com/watch?v=UymAKaUquzs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4&index=34&list=FLSVbNkb5SRgcWMY4sz3a6qw
youtube.com/watch?v=YHzD6QWnbAA
youtube.com/watch?v=nrSLo5G0vtc
youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wlf2Km_mY4
youtube.com/watch?v=ekRn4uyCrQA
youtube.com/watch?v=YbqLkgN-lQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb76hkXVEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UTaSMYK4gs
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6058485
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna#Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4HXf_ammI
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

live somewhere where there aren't enough dindus to congregate and do this shit

Run them down.

After seeing many people run straight through it without getting into trouble... I think there's only one thing to do.

Funny enough I live near Chicongo and I've had to think about this enough. By law they have no right to stand in the highway and block traffic so I'd run through them at a speed slow enough as to to not get nigger blood all over my car

like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4&index=34&list=FLSVbNkb5SRgcWMY4sz3a6qw

see, these anons have the right idea

By packing a special surprise hidden in my truck.

20 Klansmen armed to the teeth.

>live somewhere where there aren't enough dindus to congregate and do this shit

So not in Africa or Amerinig then...

Amerinig? Yes.

Just run them through and hope no one remembers your plate. Hell, I've done this.
>be driving
>some batka faggot with a 90s BMW cuts me off
>honk, nearly crashing
>he stops right infront of me and I stop too
>he comes out of the car with a baseball bat
>yelling incoherently in pseudoBulgar
>steer to the left and floor it
>run over one of his feet
>look back to him falling over in pain
That happened 2 years ago, still no reprisal, fucker was too dumb to remember my plate. Just run over the degenerates.

fuck this is perfect for people who want to ban guns.
This is what happens when you are defenseless.
Ain't no police coming.

Inshallah I'd find a way
youtube.com/watch?v=YHzD6QWnbAA

If it's gonna be me or them, I'd much rather it'd be them.

>saw a car with CROWD CONTROL in big bold letters on the front with a MAGA cap on the dash parked at the grocery store

It is a non-existant problem here so would not even get into the situation.
However if i were in the US or Africa or someother African state i would always keep eyes peeled and if i encounter a shit ton of dindus infront of me i will either run through or turn and go back.

Let allah take the wheel, god willing

By driving through it

Run them over or stab or shoot them. Interrupt commerce get hit you stupid riot nigger.

Poor bastard. He never should have stopped the truck but he didn't know he was in the middle of a chimpout. Still should have kept his doors locked though.

Omg I would have had a field day hunting niggers if I lived in LA and wasn't 1 year old.

Yes like you're playing Frogger

youtube.com/watch?v=nrSLo5G0vtc

How long have you been white though, Svede? Your demographics getting pretty spooky

id go full moonman honestly. best opportunity to take a bunch of niggers down at once

that made me smile thanks based italy

>sven on a horse
youtube.com/watch?v=OB0-MXNPUIU

never change

here i'd probably be dragged out of my car and murdered and the news would probably say I deserved it because I'm white and therefore clearly racist

if I lived in the US, as I understand it, if a crowd surrounds my car and starts hitting it, I can justifiably say I feared for my life and floor it through the crowd. Probably swerve a bit to get a few more and just claim it was the adrenaline making me shaky.

kek real human being

If he blocked your car and came out you with a bat that sounds pretty "I was in fear of my life" to me. Not that you ever want to go to court and waste money on that kind of shit, but worst case scenario you would still win it.

Drive through them if I was in that truck

just a thought actually

during the ferguson riots pretty much every police officer would have been tied up policing the riot

why did nobody just remove the plates on their 4x4 and go human bowling? police would be too busy to pursue you.

>1992
niggers...
niggers never change...

any videos of the korean convenience store owners sniping these fucking niggers? i wonder what is total kill count those gooks got

What if they shoot at the air tank for the brakes?
That means you'll brake immediately.

Thanks for linking that. It led me to this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wlf2Km_mY4

just skip past all the non-GTA replays

We are still 85-87% white but it is getting worse slowly but steadily.
about 30k rapefugees coming this year compared to last 162k.
Love that video, commies btfo'd.
Our leftists/dindus are quiet meh, they don't really pose any threat to a competent policeforce and if they did we are authorized to call in the homeguard to stop them.
youtube.com/watch?v=ekRn4uyCrQA

Guys true story where I ran into somebody and nearly killed em
Wasn't my fault and the law is on your side
>driving in Montana
>lots of drunk native Americans
>driving home from work at 0200
>streets dark, can barely see 200 feet ahead
>driving at 65 mph at speed limit
>drunk native apparently has been running in the streets and playing chicken with the cars
>his friends encourage him from the side walk
>I'm driving down and don't see him until it was the last second
>I slam my brakes and swerve left
>still end up hitting this dude at 50ish MPH
>dude flips like 3 times over my car and lands on his head
>I exit and rush towards him and see blood everywhere, hes struggling to breathe
>his friends run up and I see one of them carrying a knife
>I run back to my car and they run in front of it to stop me from exiting
>I run them over too with my truck, which only had about 10k worth of damage since my right panel caved in and my windshield broke

Called the police, they met me at my house and drove me to the scene. They spent 2 hours taking measurements of my skid marks and taking my testimony. Dude was already picked up by EMS and transported to the University of Washington since he had a large subdural bleed apparently.
I had to fill out a form to submit to the DMV for a pedestrian collision.
This happened about 6 months ago but apparently the cops gave all 4 of them tickets.
I initially had to pay my deductible for my car repairs but my insurance claims adjuster went after his "native money" and the dude that I ran over cuz he threw himself in front of my car ended up paying the damages
The other guys I ran over to escape them landed short jail sentences
All of them had blood alcohol levels of 20%

The issue of running people over is that it's time consuming
Filling out forms
Speaking with claims adjusters
Giving recorded statements to the police department and insurance
Having your truck or vehicle in a repair shop for weeks

It kind of sucks

white privilege is a social construct

I can't wait for them to try this shit here in NY, I'd drive right through them without even slowing down.

Can you get trialed if you do a hit&run during a BLM protest?

it's pretty weird to think about how cucked ferguson is.

bunch of idiotic race traitors, and i'm not even racist.

tried*

actually fuck, I'd turn around after and double dip those fucking niggers

Good thing you have a right to get guns.

Too bad they're not allowed to shoot sharp or even use rubber bullets or some shit.

>>driving in Montana
Ben?

step on the fucking gas man

- bill hicks.

Hey what's up Hans

Well, it depends. If they're on the side of the road, as they should be, then i'll just keep driving. If they're actively blocking something that's not a private street, I will get out of my car, shout a verbal warning, advising them to move before they are hit, then drive my car right the fuck through. I do NOT have time to deal with motherfuckers on welfare blocking my way home. Especially not when they're doing so illegally.

I don't understand how these people can expect to be treated rationally when you're up against a person in a fucking multiple thousand pound metal contraption. ESPECIALLY when you touch someone's car as every single person seems to do in these protests. They're lucky they're only getting hit with the car and not a god damned bullet as tends to be the case in road rage.

Seriously, this whole "pedestrians have the right of way" shit only works when they're not technically jaywalking in the middle of a crowded intersection. You know what happens when a stupid motherfucker jaywalking gets hit? Absolutely nothing.

god that based mom just slapping the shit out of her son.
golden.

>Too bad they're not allowed to shoot sharp or even use rubber bullets or some shit.

If it were LA style riots then shooting live ammo would be the only option, Sweden don't have to resources to use non lethal force to quell a happening in that size, The homeguard would shoot anything that poses too much of a threat.

same here, riot police would be real fucking quick to pack out the guns.
But we also have these crazy watergun kinda tanks who shoot litres of pepper spray in wide angles.

That's what he gets for stopping and getting out of his truck in the middle of a chimpout. Run them down. They don't deserve any compassion, they won't show you any.

>ut we also have these crazy watergun kinda tanks who shoot litres of pepper spray in wide angles.
We have teargas launched from grenade launchers which frequently is used during hooligan fights after football games.
But we don't have watercanons or rubber bullets which is something we would need.
SD wants to aquire watercanons/rubber bullets to stop dindus from doing dindu things alongside with fast trial and deportation/removal of citizenship.
But as it is right now if we ever had a LA riots style happening it would turn into a bloodbath for the dindus due to the lack of non-lethal force.
it took 55 lives in LA but i can only speculate on how many lives something like that would take here, I mean getting shot by a 7,62x51mm is not really ideal which iam sure the dindus would find out if they were to chimpout like that.

Initiate maximum weeaboo speed and drive over them.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbqLkgN-lQ0

They probably pulled him out of the truck. Forgive him, he is white, he probably doesn't normally lock his doors in his truck. I make sure mine are locked once I get off the freeway.

Not much. I'm just watering my leftists.

Considering cops have been attacked with molotovs without firing back, I'd say that Sweden is fucked.

I keep a stack of job applications under the seat. I'd just toss them out the window and watch them scatter.

They have been attacked with handgrenades aswell, Sweden definantly is fucked due to our braindead politicians.

Montana fag here. Can confirm lots of drunk natives.

Which city/town if you don't mind me asking? Interesting to know what shit hole it happened in.

Didn't court let the guy who threw the grenade go free? Because we can't be sure he meant to kill someone :^)

I dont think they have even arrested anyone for throwing grenades?
But given how our "justice" system works then it would not surprise me.
Thank god i live far away from dindus and if they came here there is a rifle behind every bush :^)

Is it still justifiable if I put my truck in reverse to hit a few more of them?

>TJSotomayor
Based nig. Always bring a smile to my face

Nigs are only in sizable numbers in major cities

>

noice

>watercanons/rubber bullets to stop dindus from doing dindu things alongside with fast trial and deportation/removal of citizenship.

you know if your current government acquires these things they are going to be used on the native population, not dindus.

You simply live in a city that isn’t very black. I live in San Francisco and it’s too expensive now for tons of street thugs to take over whole neighborhoods. They still exist but they’re surrounded by all kinds of rich people and people of other groups and just don’t exist in large enough numbers for there to be any “no-go” areas. But I stay out of lots of parts of Oakland because it is just too dangerous. If I ever leave here I’ll go to Oregon. Very white. Very little crime.

It would be used on dindus for sure, It would be the only purpose of it as a matter of fact.
You won't find much of use if you only have it to use against Svens.
As Svens don't chimpout like the dindus do.

> I live in San Francisco
wanna get a drink?

it will be used against swedish nationalists protesting their displacement by imported dindus.

>guy fawkes mask @ 0:59

wew sven

Why? White people do as they're told

Are you a girl? I’m one of the few straight men in the city.

True true, You are correct it would be used against nationalists aswell but it would be used to quell stonethrowers in the hoods in 99% of cases as they currently chimpout the most atm.
The police use it according to what they think is correct and i can assure you that the police absolutely despise the shitskins in the hoods.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb76hkXVEmQ
>At 0:26 he says "Litle fucking monkey fucker"
This is an old video aswell and the police have become even more hostile towards the invadors since then.

I would do this

or this

We don't have so many of them

or dis :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

So burgers own guns thanks to dindus.
No dindus, no open carry guns.

Dude, there are no girls on the internet.

>It is a non-existant problem here so would not even get into the situation.
I'm sorry to break it to you Sven, but already now Swedish teenagers are a minority in Sweden. In twenty years there's going to be a lot more than 55 no go zones, wether you stop the bull import or not.

You spend 14 time more on muslim immigrants than on your own military, police are quitting daily, Sweden is literally turning into Somalia

I'd call you a canary and laugh at you weren't you our neighbors, your shit is going to spill over

stfu sweden rewatch this video as punishment youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0&feature=youtu.be

Floor it in my dodge charger and load my .45 incase any of em grab on to the windshield
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UTaSMYK4gs

They're probably too ignorant to know about that

Why didn't White people form anti-nigger squads to wage war on the niggers?

Arm it with the 105mm howitzer and we are Gucci.

>potential back and neck injuries
>hauling his ass up like that

>MFW

If you are the president of a university and a bunch of nogs surround your car and you don't get out and face their demands, you could lose your job like the MSU guy.

Not submitting to the irrational demands of a negro in the eyes of an indoctrinated liberal is racist.

fuck clearing minefields, that thing is the Nigger Whipper 9000

Slowly driving through. Then speeding up the moment they hit my hood and i am under attack.

Speed through it

Don't slow down

> that thing is the Nigger Whipper 9000

my sides

Just keep moving. If you're not smart enough to move after that then it's on you for dying

>race war happens
>white cucks are sitting at home jacking off while their brothers are getting robbed, beaten and murdered

deus vult yea?

>The CAC-9000
Cracker-Ass-Cracker 9000

Run them all over.

Even hop the curb if needed

Accelerate.

cuz whites are just larping faggot who are all talk and too scared their meaningless lives might be burdened if they fight

Genuinely interesting story ameribro, great that justice was truly served there and that you escaped that knife. Bet you felt ALIVE during that

What was the graphic content?

And why are Swedes acting like that?

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6058485

Holy fuck...

Imagine being some malnourished peasant being given a stick and told to stand unwavering right in the path of a much larger group of horses who not only have angry men with fuckhuge lances/armor riding them but are also similarly armored to assist in riding your frail, impoverished body down and driving that lance through your heart

>Blood alcohol level of 20%

Not stop obviously. However if I was accosted at a red-light or something I would lob my wasp jar out the top of the car and button up.

Thanks hans, that felt good.

you're welcome. ronaldo

Nigs aren't a problem in America in general. Nigs are a problem in nigger neighborhoods. If you're not poor, you won't live anywhere near a nigger

Imagine 18000 of those horsemen charging downhill toward you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna#Battle

>getting out of the car to issue a warning

Its like you're retarded or something

don't go in one in the first place

>How would Cred Forums get away from a dindu roadblock?
I would simply call the police to get rid of the niggers, since I don't live in a cucked country whose police force can't even beat up some fucking dindus withoun't a national scandal with the jewish media calling the cops racists.

Come to think of it, why did the US Defense department let this happen?
When there were riots sparking in Lithuania in 2008, our army came with tankettes and riot gear and controled everything.

That's god damn right.

posse comitatus, search it

it doesn't even really matter these days since our police are geared up better than our soldiers and in some cases trained better or rather have more specialized training

This is our police performing "negotiations" with the nignogs, notice how effective it is when you just stop being a cuck and go ahead and "negotiate" with the niggers.

Why do we give niggers anything?!

Only the good stuff.

Direitos humanos para humanos direitos.

>you will never ride with your battle brothers on 1,500 to 2,000 pounds draught horse, tightening your grip on your shield and lowering your lances, plowing through a mob of dindus and bracing for impact

Gas pedal

I get that you guys want a small government and you're really afraid of government tyranny, but damn, it all comes with huge downsides.

How the fuck can a nation of 300 million people and many niggers not have a plan in case of massive riots happening?
Yeah, nowadays is different, but I'm talking about 1992

If only the americans and europeans could learn to do crowd control...

his alcohol had blood in it

This one is great.

>nigger stands in the middle of street
>everyone chimps out when the inevitable happens

Especially them crying for an ambulance, like, why the fuck would the city waste an ambulance on these niggers who would just block and destroy it.

do monkey police actually get away with this shit though?

Fucking awesome webms dude

Got any more? I'm a PRF cop, but i live in the rural south, last crime in my town was in 1992 lol

Sometimes the leftist mobs of human rights activists cry, but the government just flips them off most of the time.

After the first week of virtue signaling they shut up anyways.

Well before we started thinking niggers were human it was never really much of an issue.

ironic that 'day of the rope' biitches are complaining about getting killed on the streets by a p[ack of well-behaved gentlemen

I have some, this Monkey Police officer is giving John McClane a run for his money

>have a truck
>stop for a nigger roadblock

it doesn't come with any downsides that are worse than some authoritarian government. government is more dangerous than niggers

>do monkey police actually get away with this shit though?
That officer was praised as a national hero by a considerable amount of the population, he did get away with it withoun't any trouble or national scandal other than an ocean of leftists tears, huehuehuehuehue.

Also, if a shirtless nigger comes your way trying to rob you, you can suckerpunch that fucker right in the nose and if police gets there you can claim self defense since he was mugging you, olice will back you up on it and most likely proceed to beat up the nigger and arrest him for theft. They likely have footage of the nigger stealing other people in the same area, so they can easily send him to jail.

>I'm a PRF cop
I know, we have talked before on other threads, realized it was you with the phrase "direitos humanos para humanos direitos", you are the black red pilled officer right?

Not a webm but I love this video youtube.com/watch?v=spnH5ynCJvo

why is america so shit

Yeah but you can have none of these if you do everything right

Yeah. Slowly becoming a racist tho, these fucking leftist idiots still can't see the irony in outlawing racism at the same time that they implement racist quotas.

"Here, lets use the power of the state to discriminate in favor of blacks but arrest any private individual with opinions that are demeaning to blacks or in favor of whites"

Fucking hypocrites. I got in the PRF without quotas tho. If slavery is wrong so are quotas.

> Not using the Ukrainian method

Gee Cred Forums I expected more from you

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4HXf_ammI

>If slavery is wrong so are quotas.
I know that feel, I got in university 2 years before these insane 50% nigger quotas became a thing, suddendly my university grows a lot darker then last 2 years, and it has only got darker since. coincidentally the average student performance of the university had a sudden drop that only grows lower with each passing year.

The students that get in with these quotas are hardly deserving of them once they get in as well, most just push through the entire graduation with a mediocre performance and goes on to get a dead end job at some clothing store or mc donalds since they are too stupid to pass a public exam to get a decent job after they graduate.

Fuckin kraut space magic

>gary williams delivers an exuberant flying kick

KEK

is there a big budget movie about the L.A. riots? if not, why not? should be awesome

(((they))) want it forgotten?

>if not, why not?
It would be called racist, unless it was apologetic towards the niggers rioting and showing the evil white people deserving of such violence.

>niggers in charge of knowing about horsepower

Push the accelerator to the floor, and allow the laws of physics to sort things out.
I've hit cows before, dindus don't compare.

are there people more pathetic than western europeans?

I heard korean cinema is booming.

They should have a go at it, have the rooftop koreans be the main characters.

I would slow down to allow them to move out of the way, but never come to a stop. I would cite the Reginald Denny example as why I didnt stop.

Do none of you faggots remember his name it was Reginald Denny

>Escape
>Implying i wouldn't grab my saiga-12 and go nigger hunting

no way out but to go through them

Plowed tru them, fuck em im going home at the end of the day

I wonder how many people in that image still feels the same about refugees as they did back then.

I would drive through them if I thought it was a dindu roadblock. And I'd of course duck too cause they'd probably throw shit at me as I approached

>saiga 12k
HNNNGGGGGGG

Run around knocking them over and breaking watermelons over their heads.

What?

wtf who was shoting at who?

What are NY's pedestrian right-of-way laws?

Here in Ohio if you are in the road outside a crosswalk it's ogre for you.

They, at eachother probably.

They can't get it out of their genes.

All of those white people... Jesus Christ, man

>Ohio
We even have these and niggers still don't use crosswalks, even when they're just 15ft down the road, they don't use crosswalks.

Yeah I know it. I live near Xavier in Chimpcinnati and it's an adventure even going to Kroger with all the niggers just walking everywhere.

So I looked up the law one day and found out that there is no crime there and they are per se negligent in a civil case. And now I don't much care about plowing in.

>you could get drunk by drinking the guy's blood and still not kill him from blood loss

Is it against the law to mount a flame thrower to your truck?

We seem to be short on BMPs Roo. We have good substitutes though.

>Average Burger: "Hur dur i got my guns no nig ever gonna do this to me"

>Literally get assualted, robbed, savagely beaten, and hospitalised by blacks.

>"Hur dur at least we aren't cucked like europoors"

>It's clear that the officer tries to push protesters in front of the cavalry

Proud

Guy is smiling whilst he tries to push the people infront of the horses

I don't think you've read this thread, Achmed. Literally dozens of posts showing Americans running over BLM retards and getting off. The one post is from the LA riots over 20 years ago, and it was one poor soul that relaxed around blacks. Never again.

Stay salty though.

Shit was it the dog's owner who died?
Kinda sad for the dogger. These wails you hear are heartbreaking.

hahaha slammed that cunt

My house has deep water access. Dindus can't out pirate us OBX'ers.

GAS PEDAL TO THE FLOOR.

There should be a BLM mod for GTA. Would be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

glad you're alright man thats fuckin wild

This

That was was not successful. Disappointing the technology was not pushed further though.

>running like a little bitch

BLM is violating nap, I'm free yo murder them with my car.

I wish these faggots would block a busy intersection and just once, like a slow clap starting with one car everyone just starts plowing through them.

>right in yo' mouf
Taste the peppery man justice, cunt

>All of them had blood alcohol levels of 20%

Only about 8 of those deaths were by police or national guard, cunt.

This is retarded as fuck. Subhuman shit.

This would be so great, especially if it was subtle at times

>just driving across the highway
>all NPCs are stopped
>drive along shoulder
>run into a wild pack of niggers

neger sind kanker, bester nachbar

Y-your what user?

i literally clapped

>that flag
>that id

svaka čast brate

>NY
>Right-of-way laws

if you're anywhere near the city, good fucking luck

What a bunch of cunts

Didn't your military commanders say they would abandon the Geneva convention and militarize the border?

drive through them while listening to heavy metal

>real human bean

that cop slam holy shit

If it's a highway, no. Also no on any other road, if they touch your car or make it apparent they want to get you.