Which one seems like a leader to you?

Which one seems like a leader to you?

the one who hasn`t failed yet

Neither
Why does a billionaire and the president only have one fucking umbrella?

Obama because im not a racist/homophobic/sexist/islamophobic hillbilly

>so disorganized he can't even get an umbrella
Unbelievable

This, desu.

>shall I get a cup of tea for you too, master?

Why is Trump using an umbrella

Trump is forward thinking and wants to keep rain out. Obama avoided acknowledging the existence of rain clouds as long as possible, denies any connection between rain clouds and rain, probably thinks on some level the rain has a right to be here and may in fact be a droplet himself.

>Neither has forethought to bring more than one fucking umbrella

Dons picture is obviously in the sun.

The one that remembers to bring an umbrella

>tough question?

Dude you know NOTHING of honor bro now gtfo. Respect the military!

Semper pi!

t. Cpl Ramirez

>hurr look at obongo going under the rain so that his tranny can be under an umbrella
>so brave, so feminist, wow rain is so evil, water is nazi

They are both working for their own interests and don't give a shit about all of you. It seems humans will never understand and will keep electing idiots over and over again like they always did.

US marines are cucks.

Wow, someone screen this.

This is criminally underrated

Probably the same reason I don't like my dogs hair to get wet in the rain.

Shit smells and dat niggah has to share a limo with that ho

DELET THIS

ahahaha i love you and all your nation cucks for.

the one that knows how to use an umbrella, 0/10 CTR

>Obama forgets to bring umbrella on a rainy day
>Trump does not

Answer is very obvious my man

HA! You didn't list xerophobic?

nice

>the US president only has 1 umbrella

alright

Obama not scared of the elements

That's too fucking accurate lmao

Trump don't have nappi hair like Obama.

The guy not getting cucked by an umbrella lad.

i like you user you made my morning

id rather have and not need it than need it and not have it

This is poetry.

>people unironically think this

One of them is prepared for the oncoming storm.

>may in fact be a droplet himself
absolutely classic

Trump:
>using forethought, responsibility and pre-planning to avoid getting caught by stormy weather and remaining dry
Obama:
>winging it, "it'll probably be fine, not all clouds lmao", gets wet like a bitch because he has no idea what he is doing and has no sense of what is happening in the world around him.

Great post, have a pepe

Trump:
>A little bitch who's afraid of a little water.
Obame:
>Gives 0 fucks.
Umbrellas are for cucks.

Amazing

I don't think you should talk about Obama and umbrellas. It's not a conversation he'll win.

those photos are manipulative. we don't know what happened before or after that single moment

show video or fuck yourself

Bring your own umbrella, faggots

Women want equal treatment, they can get soaked for not being prepared.

Trump obviously
Obongo forgetting his umbrella and being as president of the US too much of a scared pussy to ask someone for a umbrella.

Let's see. Not protecting yourself from scary acidic death rain while your wife behind and protected by a guy you cannot shoo away lest all the crazies come outta nowhere. Or a fatty who holds his virginity shield all to himself while some new illegal immigant melania woman gets rained on

>Which one seems like a leader to you?
Michael.

This was it. This was the post. The one that was going to bring you everlasting (You)s. The stars had aligned. The thread was brand new. It was destined to succeed. The content of your post was carefully crafted. The backspace was your most used key. You put a lot of thought and effort into your post. You proofread it to make sure it was perfect. You've been here for a while now and you had it all figured out. You know just how to reel them in. You know what triggers the sheep. You have honed your trolling skills through countless /r/Cred Forums posts. You're ready. Tonight the (You)s will flow like wine. You're practically guaranteed(You)s. Nothing can stop you. Not this time.
And then it didn't. Something was wrong. No one replied. No one took the bait. How could this happen? The thread was getting replies, but not you. Was there a typo? Was it the wrong thread?? What went wrong???? Was it too obvious? How could that not have worked???

I think you just literally gave Clinton a seizure.

epic elite daily post my man

Oh, are you able to vote for Obama again? No? So what's the point of this question. Frame it again but use the pic of Hilary collapsing into her vehicle.

The one that doesn't make soldiers carry the umbrella for him

That isn't even his fucking wife

Great

Cucked canuck.

holy fuck three front page leaf shillary posts SAGE I'm done with pol for the night.

lets be sissy slaves

Wtf, I hate rain now.

This made me laugh

Wow really made me think. Obama walked in the rain once, true G.

Obama should be holding the umbrella over the marine.

Haha Obama doesn't own an umbrella.