How is this possible Cred Forums? A black kid admitted to 8 ivy league schools

How is this possible Cred Forums? A black kid admitted to 8 ivy league schools..

"..Kwasi Enin answering questions about his incredible feat of being accepted into all eight Ivy League schools last year."

businessinsider.com/kwasi-enin-explains-how-to-nail-a-winning-admissions-essay-2016-9

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Day_(united_states)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>explains-how-to-nail-a-winning-admissions-essay

A 10 line prose consisting of YO LET ME IN HONKY, MUH DICK MUTHAPHUGGA, GRADES TYRE KING

>black
>rich
damn, i have no idea

If I labeled what's in my toilet bowl as "Special", it would get accepted into all those school's too.

>How is this possible

He applied to 8 Ivy League schools

Would've he been able to get in to 8 Ivy League schools if he had applied as a White applicant?

Maybe, but since they don't talk about his personal merit beyond "he did it," it really feels like some backhanded racism.

"look a BLACK KID got into the ivies"

It's only a """rare""" phenomena because most people with the stats to get into an ivy league school don't apply to every last one of them.

They care about a nigger going IVY League, BUT NOBODY CARES THAT I STARTED COLLEGE WHEN I WAS 13. My sister is in yale, and has been since 10th grade. Im in 10th now, and shes off to yale.

Is this not just the schools patting themselves on the back for accepting a black student? I fucking hate them.

Awww you mad you can't even get into community college. Kys ahahaha

There is such a thing as intelligent black people you know.

Just because the average IQ is low does not meant there are no black people with even genius IQ levels.

I care. But it really doesn't matter that they don't need to offer you accolades because you're not considered retarded by nature. We all expect you to do well. All that really matter is what you accomplish with this for yourself, your family, your community, and your nation.

Yes, but it's only considered exceptional when the person is black and they are paraded around like circus freaks even tho this guy hasn't actually accomplished anything.

This is the schools say "Look how racist we aren't! We're so progressive!"

Don't ask Cred Forums how it's possible, ask him. He has a much higher IQ than all these dumb crackas

Black people are less intelligent on average, that does not mean intelligent black people don't exist. There are black people who are geniuses.

I know that liberal game. They treat blacks like little children who need constant approval and recognition all the time.

If I was a black I would go on a crusade to out all these patronizing liberals as the racists they are.

>Answering questions about his incredible feat of being accepted into all eight Ivy League schools last year."
Yeah, liberals have a lot to explain if they still claim blacks are discriminated in education. This dude got to all schools so obviously there is no discrimination and liberals are lying.

Low average iq doesnt mean that there are no smart blacks

>much higher IQ

>still chose to be black

doesn't seem like high IQ to me...

Im a muslim, but im white. The local news was going to do a piece on it, but they saw my skin color

YOUR A WHITE FUCKING MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't they called IV league schools because there is only four of them?
Not Ivy like a fuckin plant.
If so how does this guy get accepted into XIII... IV league schools?
This really stimulates my cerebellum.

What's the point of going to Uni early unless you want to spend the rest of your life in Academia/research?

lmao that's the reason behind it? wtf americunts are fucking retarded

I thought maybe it's because ivory or something like that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Day_(united_states)

My bad VIII

>yes

and affirmative action helps two.
just look at scores for medical school

>Kwasi Enin
Judging by his name , i bet he isn't a regular black american, maybe some kind of immigrant.

>burger education on the burger education system

>about his incredible feat of being accepted into all eight Ivy League schools last year.

Yeah FUCKING INCREDIBLE. How could that possibly happen when they freely admit to strong bias towards accepting niggers over anyone else.

My favorite part about it is they claim it's because of poverty, and blacks are more likely to be in poverty. If that were the case, they would grant scholarships and preference towards those who are actually poor - but they don't. You could be a rich nigger from a rich nigger family and you'd get a scholarship over poor whites or asians just because you're skin is the color of shit.

There are millions of whites with nothing, millions of poor white kids with no future. If it was about poverty, they would help these kids too.

I'm fucking done with this shit, I'm dedicating the rest of my life to killing. I want widespread blood and suffering.

affirmative action makes it relatively easy....

> How to nail a winning admissions essay
Step 1. state that you're black
Step 2. wait for admissions letter