ITT simple truths that trigger burgerclaps

I'll start:
>less guns=less dead people
>every tax-paying citizen should be entitled to free healthcare and free education

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying both of these aren't caused by niggers

>"less is more" trope
quality, not quantity
>"free"
somebody pays. Somebody always pays.

nationality should only be by blood

Megumin

There is no data that suggests this at all

The Axis were the good guys

At least I'm not a dirty potatonigger

We're stupid.
We're violent.
We're easily manipulated.

I am not just talking about the black people.

It is Italy not Ireland.

>Welfare state
Hahahaha

>"""Anglo"""-American
You basically are

fpbp

Simple truths yurogays will never understand.
>less guns = less power

30-round assault clips

A firm tax base is the basis of a good government.

Taxes are not a conspiracy to suppress the population.

The US hasn't been white since the nineties.

>somebody pays. Somebody always pays.
Yeah, the taxpayer, with their taxes.

>>every tax-paying citizen should be entitled to free healthcare and free education

Ever notice that the left can never justify this with an actual argument? You get a lot of things by paying taxes.
How does paying taxes = entitled to medical treatment?

Indeed.

It's bizarre to see so many people in here that celebrate Hitler and like to joke about the Jews but just refuse to recognize how deep the corruption goes.

Sorry I'm not good with flags yet

>>less guns=less dead people
Because people don't kill people. Unattended firearms are self-propelled, intelligent, and bloodthirsty. Got it.

>>every tax-paying citizen should be entitled to free healthcare and free education
There ain't no such thing as free. Someone has to pay for it, one way or another. When it's 'FREE' that just means you're forcing someone else to pay for it. Who are you going to force to pay for this, hmmm?

I'm actually British Italian

Do you really *need* that thing user?

Ew, guns

You lost Korea, Vietnam, Iraq II and Ashganistan

SHART

>You get a lot of things by paying taxes.
kek,
>third world tier interstatal roads
>plutocratic university system
>???
>lot of things

ITT
stuff that pisses off spaghetti niggers
>poverty
>enemployment
>whole cloth fashion industry benefits going in either mafiosi or romania
>ultra materialistic pieces of shits as city youth
>ultra faggot modern music, most bars and noghtclubs will treat you lika a pariah for saing you love rock.
>most nightclubs are crwoded with emasculated numale since italia is the n°1 for ball less machos in 3OO€ diesel jeans
>shitty dope, weed i expensive and shitty, all the youth take mdma and other faggots drugs to be confident enought to score a materialistic whore.

>most sicilians whreas singhi or not are arab tier thief and fake people that will steal you with a smile.

>corruption

>napoli

>9x21

>9/10 qt reclaiming anal because hymen is sacred....

>the bouncers wouldn't let me into any club in milan: the post

Americans are sleeping between their 18 hour shifts.

Oh I remember watching a docu about that "sport".

its fucking glorious. got any interesting links to it ?

Europeans just laugh when these retards say
>hurr im 30% german and 50% irish and 47% italian

>Who are you going to force to pay for this, hmmm?
the same retards that nowadays get in debt to attend university kek, or those mongoloids paying 500.000$ just because they suffered an injury and had to be treathed. you're retarded, we spaghettinegros gave the world the radio, the telephone, the atomic bomb with state universities.
Middlebrow people in here pay 20% of their income, higer middleclass bourgeois (white collars, little artisan and shiet 33%)

you're utterly retarded
pic related: you and your mom

>less good people with guns means more people dead

Ftfy

>When it's 'FREE' that just means you're forcing someone else to pay for it.
This. Bernie Sanders' """free""" college and """free""" healthcare bullshit would not work.

Why laugh?
It's how it is here.

Untrue, Switzerland for example has the highest ammount of guns per households and at the same time the lowerst homicide rate of the world
France had more people that died in mass shootings in 2015 then in the US per capita despite having one of europes strictes gun laws
>every tax-paying citizen should be entitled to free healthcare and free education
Its not free, your goverment only forces you to pay for services other people get, every free citizen should be free to decide what to do with his capital

also, paying to visit a university/college, or paying more than 2500€ for 3 years of college

>tax-paying citizen
>welfare state

but gas prices manipulated by the state is perfectly fine amirite amerishart

They haver WAY lower taxes in return.
We have to pay for nu males and feminists visiting gender studies even we never visit a university ourself.

>will treat you lika a pariah for saing you love rock
last time people went to hear rock in Paris it didn't turn up too well

stuff that pisses off frogs:
>being 2nd place for gastronomy and enology and style and art
>living among kikes and mudslimes because they are ruled by kikes and mudslimes
>being cuked by dindus they themselves colonized some time ago
>nightclub concerts
>lorries

Is this a hema tournament for old style plugism?

Guns are the key to all your problems

Guns=more violent encounters with dindus due to danger=BLM

Guns cause higher death rates compared to countries with no guns. And no, don't even try to deny it. America has a higher death rate than most, if not all, developed countries

>inb4 criminals will always have guns!
Doesn't stop other countries from having less crime and less death rate than you
>inb4 it's the dindus, not the guns!
Good job giving them an easily accessible weapon. In a country with legal guns, illegal guns are also easier to obtain

>but gas prices manipulated by the state is perfectly fine amirite amerishart
No, the prices should be determined by supply and demand mechanisms rather than government.

we also pay taxes for other stuff we will probably never use, that's how the whole system works you know.
But if you use it, you don't have to spend all your earnings and destroy your life because you want to study economics

>>less guns=less dead people
Not true.
See Switzerland.

Absolutely not.
Also it's not free

Also free market education is superior. pic related

Also kill yourself

Verpiss dich mit deinem pseudoamerikanischen Gelaber über Versicherungen.

>Guns cause higher death rates compared to countries with no guns
Meanwhile owning a gun is mandatory in switzerland and its the safest country of the entire world

>Taxes are not a conspiracy to suppress the population.
Yes yes they are.

People in countries with state run healthcare pay FAR MORE over their lifetimes than American's do with their corporate bullshit system.

Here's a triggering truth for you.

>Italy is an irrelevant country in the world

>100% Islam

>A firm tax base is the basis of a good government.
Americans don't disagree with this. We just believe that lower taxes to stimulate the growth of the economy (and thus the size of the tax base) is preferable to taxing more, well some of us do.

Besides, literally every European country has a lower corporate tax rate than the US does.

Post things that trigger leftists and other economic illiterates.

>Ich zahle so gerne für Dienstleistung die andere Menschen wahrnehmen!
Fick dich weg Sören

apples and oranges

The leaf is correct. Even our shitty corporatist healthcare system (which is the result of government intervention in the first place) is better than a single-payer healthcare system.

You have been warned

>There ain't no such thing as free. Someone has to pay for it, one way or another. When it's 'FREE' that just means you're forcing someone else to pay for it. Who are you going to force to pay for this, hmmm?

Taxpayers pay, you fucking retard. Go to another country with universal public healthcare (like Australia) and see for yourself how much better it runs than your ridiculous, backwards and barbaric system.

If there are five things taxes should pay for it is: Roads, emergency services, legal system, education, healthcare.

>thinking people outside the US care about if their country is relevant or not

>boosting your own ego because GREATEST LAND OF ALL TIME :DDDD

>Switzerland
>switzerland
literally a kikes, saudis, cartels' bosses billionaies retirement place, yeah totally comparable to a country with a 60% white population (and the white population of mutilated inbed uneducated kikes' slaves)

THIS

Also see these:

we don't mind shooting in America as long as the right people get shot

was meant for
sry desu

Seriously.
Just watch documentaries in other countries.
All the other developed countries are happier and healthier than us.
Blame the black people all you like but it's still the same in high density white areas as well.
America is a fucking trap and a God damn scam and we won't stop until we fuck up the whole world.

>Automatic Killer
>47 bullets per pull of the trigger
no you dumb cunt, AK stands for Avtomat Kalashnikova and 47 is the year it was made

Sorry folk you may have mistaken me for an anglo. Milaneses bouncers, since senegalese like the majority of people being able to lift more than 10lbs in the boot of itilia were francophones.

Tand don't get m started on your youth bong, the plymouth student community was repartited this way

>foreign student (a brain could be sometimes found in thoses)
>anglos student : ragins scoiopahtic flegmatic alcoolis since the age of 15yr old

>Since most males are ugly as hell, it's socially acceptable for most gals wanting a lil intercourse to be shitfaced when mating.

I was impressionned on how fucked up the girl were when searching for a night fuck. almost intoxicated rape tier.

Protip II bong I got three thing that you'll never own since its your queen that own it.
Teeth
Guns
Confidence

radio
>not italy
Telephone
Idk
>atomic bomb
International US based arm race vs germany
>public universities
you mean the one who fire their doctorates to employ the cousin's son of the university chairman?

Protip stronzo di merda, I worked inna Sapienza...

You people are just proud of your Jewish slave lords and your stupid Jewish media.
FUCK America
America is the most evil country EVER to exist.

Oh so your a mulatto?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto

Taxpayers are not magical creatures that produce infinite money. Also I've lived for years in countries that have 'universal public health care' including yours, and they're utterly horrible.

I'm not saying the US currently is better, by the way. We've got things all messed up now. But 50 years ago we did a MUCH better job and we should be going back to that instead of moving your way.

>British Italian
no such thing, as long as Italy and Britain exist as separate entities with different languages, there can not be british-italian
If you dont decide for one of those then you are basically a mongrel with no identity
just say
>I'm actually a mixed mullato mongrel with no other culture then american materialist consumerism and walmart sharting

>false.
>false.

Not triggered.

You mean
>less niggers = less dead people
>US is 60% white and only whites deserve healthcare and education

Niggers even top the obesity stats. They're a disproportionate burden in every category, including health care.

Less guns only= less dead people when you don't account for ackbars and nignogs with illegal weapons emboldened by the lack of resistance.

Higher education should be free if it's a course that's approved by the government because there's a shortage of that skill and should only be free if you pass. I.E your fees are reimbursed after graduation.

>getting triggered by abject nonsense
2/10 weak ass bantz

>kek

>implying we're not all mongrels at this point

>take guns away from people

>criminals are now fearless and go around mugging and stabbing people left and right

There isn't any at 0% idiot

I'm so fucking ashamed of this country.
I wish Ron Paul were still a hero around hero.
Everyone is so fucking stupid with Donald Trump.
It's fucking embarrassing.

yes that's really a big problem in developed countries

>be swizz, austrian, blabla
>get outside
>get stabbed

im ashamed of ever even remotely considering myself a libertarian

Okay so blame it on the blacks.
WAIT WHY ARE THERE EVEN BLACKS HERE?
Because America is evil.

Blame it on our education!
Wait why is our education so fucking bad?
Because America is evil!

Blame it on all of the homelessness and poverty.
Wait why is there so much god damn inequality in America?
Because America is fucking evil!

The Jews run the fucking show. Americans are MORONS. MORONS. MORONS.

this guy knows what he's talking about

"Utterly horrible" except that I can go into any hospital in Australia, fill out no or next to no paperwork, be seen immediately, checked into a bed, and taken for intense, rare surgery, without having to pay anything.

You can do this no matter how much money you have, whether you're down on your luck and living like a pauper, (you can even get a kidney or other organs under this system).

If I just want a check up at a doctors, I have no trouble getting in within a week for an appointment in a world class facility. If it's urgent, and there's the clinic is fully booked out, they will send you to a private doctor and the government will pick up the cost. It only costs me around 65$ max to see a private doctor each visit.

There are no ways for the hospitals to get out of treating you, either.

If I want private health insurance, I still have that option.

Unlike in your country, where you'll just die if you don't have enough money, or have to sell your house and all your possessions, and appeal to your family to sell theirs to save your life, or pay more for a procedure than its actually worth (you people pay more for healthcare than we do in Australia), and if your private health insurance company doesn't want to pay you for some reason, it's death for you.

lol.

>communist pastanigger
it*ly was a mistake

It's not about libertarianism.
It's about inspiring scrutiny.
You people eat up every little thing the right wing says now.
They're training you people to be savages.

>last time people went to hear rock in Paris it didn't turn up too well
At least we aren't humming 7nation army as a football anthem while pretending we invented it.

>being 2nd place for gastronomy and enology and style and art
yep, oenology 2nd behind who? argentina or South africa? not loltalia

for the res I let you sink, singhis, romanian albanians, senegaleses and napoli gansters kills each year more people thant common muslim thugs and dindus (not terrorist of course)

Singapore
Monaco+hong kong is trying to say something

thet place where you can be fined 5000usd for litering a cigeratte but chineses sells organs and whore/kids slaves to rich office men right next to orchard tower
>almost no schools
>people are treated first by their origin and eventually their income
>real estate is a joke
>Totally unsecure fluctuent speculative financial market
>shitty whores
>basically the asian San francisco for yelllow fagts
>australians

savage times calls for savage men #notallsavages

I'M SO FUCKING DISGUSTED

WE ARE THE BAD GUYS

TRUMP'S NOT GONNA CHANGE ANY OF THAT

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

STOP DILUTING YOURSELVES AND SAVE YOUR SOULS

1. Untrue

2. Only faggots want free shit, fuck you

These savage times are orchestrated by the Jews you moron. The reaction is also orchestrated by the Jews.
You think you're so fucking empowered by Trump???
Trump is one of them.
GROW UP
You're fucking comic book hero is a sell out
A PUPPET
AN ACTOR

>Only faggots want free shit

what kind of backwards logic is this
also if he's paying taxes, how is education free?
why is he supposed to go into debt that he will need 20 years to pay off?

>>Italia
>literally a swiss, albanian, romanian croatian, mafiosi'bosses billionaries retirement place, yeah totally comparable to any country in EU that is not spain or greece

How it(s feels to know that portugal is a less corrupted country that yours?

Give him a few minutes and he'll start criticising ancap next.
He's diluted.
He'll come up with anything to suck daddy Trump's cock

You say that like it's impressive. It's not. You could do that anywhere in this country too, 50 years ago, and we did it without spending 10% of GDP on it.

You're clearly far too focused on your personal benefits to understand how you're destroying society though so please, carry on. Australia was never worth anything anyway, we won't be sorry to see you gone.

Objectively untrue, you statistical illiterate.
>every tax-paying citizen should be entitled to indefinite gibs
You can't spend money you don't have.

Nice picture of Calcio Fiorentino. My best memory of Florence.

YOU'RE A FOOL
YOU THINK AMERICA IS SOME SORT OF SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST???

LOOK AT ALL OF THE DISGUSTING PEOPLE WE HAVE HERE
LOOK AT ALL OF THE OBESE

YOU'RE A FOOL
AMERICA HATES ITS OWN AND YOU CELEBRATE IT

WE ARE CATTLE

>less minorities = less crime
>yes you pay tax. You should get helthcare and education.

Australia is one of the top performing economies in the world, despite having an almost infinitesimal population of less that 30 million. If we had your countries number, we'd be your fucking overlords, m8.

>You say that like it's impressive. It's not. You could do that anywhere in this country too, 50 years ago,

But you can't now.

the word you're looking for is deluded. diluted means watered down. like bar booze.

less guns in wrong hands=less dead people
less guns in right hands=more dead people
if you ban guns, law abiding citizens will be far less likely to buy them, but little will change for criminals.
when they started disarming the population, my parents willingly turned our guns over, while my drug dealing neighbor simply found a way to hide them until the whole thing blows over.

>free healthcare
only if he actually has a job. otherwise, state should only help with life-threatening or severely impairing situations, not some bullshit they can live with.

>free education
i agree that everyone should get equal opportunity, but the moment you fail a semester, you have to fucking pay, because a government should never support slackers.

>WAIT WHY ARE THERE EVEN BLACKS HERE?
>Because America is evil.

The first slave owner was a black man who argued it would be racist to not allow him to own a slave because slavery was an integral part of their culture and african mothers sang songs about slavery to their children to lul them to sleep

>Wait why is our education so fucking bad?
Because America is evil!

No, with no child left behind and now common core, we've basically just lowered the standard so niggers can catch up. Well that was more no child left behind, common core is more about explaining shit in multiple ways, but the shit they're explaining is already so simple they only complicate it and waste time by trying to get these subhumans to understand it, and it still doesnt work

>Blame it on all of the homelessness and poverty.
Wait why is there so much god damn inequality in America?
Because America is fucking evil!

whatever you dumb hippie faggot, seeing a few homeless people around who generally were total cunts to all their loved ones is a small price to pay to leading the entire world in culture and technology

>You people eat up every little thing the right wing says now.

i dont really give a shit about any specific party, i had some guy calling me an ancap and libertarian over and over again in one thread for something i believed in

Do you realize socialized healthcare systems would still be stuck in the 60s without the innovation the (relatively) free markets of the US produce? Socialized systems don't innovate shit.

yes. when you pay taxes you should get free college.
want to know a secret? people who bitch about college being expensive dont pay taxes.

I'd blame it on being emotional while typing but I have a feeling I've been misspelling the word in the past. Thanks.

Caring about our poor makes me a dumb hippie faggot? You're a fool.
>COMMON CORE COMMON CORE
Trump rhetoric. We'll see how much smarter we gets if he ever does anything about it. The greater problems will still lie there.
Your argument about some black guy wanting to own slaves says nothing. I don't care if a black guy wanted a slave doesn't mean we should.

Americans are cattle.
You're too proud to see the forest from the trees. Jews don't want Americans to prosper anymore.

That's why you fund universities too. They do most of the medical research breakthroughs in Australia, and they do it well.

I'm making lots of spelling mistakes.
It's difficult to relax while talking about this stuff.

You're welcome here in the US anytime, Serbian friend

I have better guns than (((Trump))).

>T R I G G E R E D

Anything to hold on to a comfortable lie instead of accepting the harsh reality.

Wayne Lambright, pls go
No one is voting for you in November, because you're a massive faggot and no one wants AIDS.

Whatever you say buddy.
Meming doesn't suddenly make everything I'm saying not true.

The truth is more important than these Jewish puppets. Your soul is more important than these television men.

> Less guns = less dead people

This simply isn't true.

You of all people should know, it takes money to make money.

Baby.

>Russia won WW2
>american army have been defeated by vietnamese farmers and afghani goat keepers equipped with 50 yo rifles

>when you fail a semester, you have to pay
Just like right here. To get free education be among the best, evey half year it is retested, those that don't qualify have to pay

Find me another developed country with a smiliar homicide by gunfire
P.s stick your awitzerland up your faggy Ass

Do you know a way I can get some of them Calcio Storico shorts op? I cant even find a proper name for them

I'd wager more people have died because of guns instead of being saved by them throughout human history.

Works sort of the same way in Serbia too, but you still need to be in top 20% entrance exams to get in for free.

Thanks, brah, you're welcome here too if Trump loses.

gee I wonder why a country of ~492 million has higher death totals and can't afford to give citizens free healthcare, even though we already spend a shit ton of money on welfare programs.... really makes me think

>free

Are you even qualified to have an opinion about guns Mr. Trump?

Thanks for (((shutting down))) the obama birther conspiracy but lets see your paperwork shall we, you CCW or CPL? Military? Police? Any kind of political position where you know you're in someone's sights all the time?

No. You're just another business man with another business plan.

(((Guns))) are here to stay.

Damn you're really mad that Italy is better than you

Also Italian wine is better French wine.