Charlotte Looting

Chimpening once again bc some nig got kilttttt by dem po po

twitter.com/AP/status/778501409352343552

twitter.com/AP/status/778466187999006720

anyone got other links?

niggers just burning shit on the highway.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ap/status/778548828664393729
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6p4itkdLi8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/protests-after-charlotte-police-officers-kill-man-outside-apartment-complex.html
twitter.com/mbarberwsoc9/status/778498966774099968
youtube.com/watch?v=CWriMHAB_zE
youtube.com/watch?v=jTt3XvsXh68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I see is some fine citizens exercising their constitutionally protected right to peacfully protest, shitlord.

is this ongoing or from last night

Two shootings. One that may be unjustified. One that certainly was. Guess which one blacks rioted over?

How do they even have the time to protest and chimp out dont they need to work or go to school? :-|

I85 to north Tryon blocked. Trucks stopped, looted and then set on fire to stop police. Riot moved to University Blvd and Old Charlotte where they then broke into and looted a Wal-Mart attink police with rocks and Molotovs. Police retaliated with flash grenades and tear gas.

No work, no school, only hustlin'

Guess I'm working from home and staying comfy in Concord today.

They are filthy animals, no no lower than that. They are Niggers.

When a man puts away his humanity to degrade himself to a life of violence and crime then beg for sympathy and equality. They are not human but the beasts they become. Welcome to Charlotte. Btw, They are playing Spike Lees movie at the Charlotte museum as a way to "Come Together" Greetings Cred Forums from Charlotte.

>:-|
oh wow

WE WUZ GOOD BOIS N SHIT WE DINDU NUFFIN

Shame those semi truck drivers didn't just run them all over.

Last night. Sucks that they won't have much sleep before work today.

It wasn't that long ago that there was a thread with a video showing truck drivers in Calais barling through all the mooselims. Europe has more balls than the American pansies. At least there they have just a immigrants promlem. Here we are being hit from three sides. Mexicans, Niggers and Muslims. Our backs are against a wall here.

twitter.com/ap/status/778548828664393729

HE AINT HAVE NO GUN

"A gun was found at the scene"

>niggers
>work

Niggers only work when there is stiff leather at their backs.

Guarantee all these pavement walkers are welfare warriors.

>it's an Americans call Europe cucked and stroke their guns in their homes while niggers run rampage in their cities episode

Why don't Americans form anti rioter gangs like Europeans do? I thought we were the cucks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6p4itkdLi8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U

Because our government is run by King Nigger who defends these fuckers when one gets put down.

So I work in the Walmart they looted on North Tryon. Luckily Im off work today. I usually get to work at 5 am so I would've been right in it.

>tfw I'm black and ashamed of my race.

Yeah I brought my gun to work today, bot gonna deal with any of this bullshit.

I don't care what color you are, you touch my car and your life doesn't matter anymore.

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/protests-after-charlotte-police-officers-kill-man-outside-apartment-complex.html

We don't have migrants sleeping in our streets top kek

Atleast your safe

If you had defended yourself by attacking rioters the BLM would id you and you'd suffer harassment

No but you do have entire cities filled with blacks, propped up by white taxpayer money.

White male in Waxhaw, do I need to worry?I

>imblyimg

And when they keep acting up, we'll abandon them. Just like Detroit, Baltimore etc etc etc. if they want to revolt we can take their welfare. They aren't the ones in control.

Lets just arm the police with the Nigger Whipper 9000

Here's a picture of the officer involved in the shooting.

Do you want to pay the DOT to replace the road?

>and they laughed at me when I made my "zombie apocalypse" modifications to my truck

Is that street legal?

So the Tulsa cop was a woman and this guy is black... Clearly all cops are racists.

How many niggers are actually in Tulsa? Also why aren't there any rednecks fucking there shit up yet?

you can clearly see they won't touch the road

Ok then smart guy. Who's going to get the brains and bone fragments out of the pavement?

A woman claiming to be Scott's daughter live streamed the scene on Facebook for more than an hour after the shooting.

In the video, she said her father was unarmed when he was shot.

She said Scott was sitting in his vehicle reading a book and waiting for the school bus to drop off his son. In the video, she is heard saying police came up to him, yelled for him to get his hands up and broke open the car window.

She claims he was Tasered and then shot four times. In the video, she said her father was disabled, didn't have a gun and was even scared of them.

The video showed tense interaction between the neighborhood and police as the police pushed the crowd back further as they widened their perimeter.

A woman who identified herself as Scott's sister was also at the scene. She also said her brother did not have a gun.

Community service

I hate America. This is domestic terrorism plain and simple but the president supports and encourages it. America is a shit country that deserves to implode.

rom WBTV's Sky3, a heavy police presence could be seen roping off a large area at the scene shortly after the incident.
By 9 p.m., large crowds had gathered in the area. Some were shouting at police, some held signs that read "Black Lives Matter" and "It Was A Book." It appeared at one point the crowds were blocking patrol cars from moving in the street, even climbing on top of them.

CMPD tweeted just after 10 p.m. that their Civil Emergency Unit was deployed "to safely remove our officers from old concord [sic]" after demonstrators surrounded officers who were attempting to leave the scene.

The department later tweeted "A CMPD officer has sustained injuries in an attempt to deescalate agitators during demonstration." That officer's name and the extent of those injuries has not been released.

At 11 p.m. Tuesday, large clouds of what appeared to be tear gas could be seen coming from the crowds of protesters after officers in riot gear were seen putting on gas masks.

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -
Charlotte faced aftermath of protests and unrest after a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer fatally shot a man in University City Tuesday.

Hours after 43-year-old Keith Lamont Scott was shot, a large crowd gathered near the scene in protest, sparking clashes with police and tear gas being deployed.

It happened around 4 p.m. at The Village at College Downs apartment complex on the 9600 block of Old Concord Road.

The officer who fired the shot was identified by police as Brentley Vinson, who has been with CMPD since July 2014.

Protesters roamed to Interstate 85 near Harris Boulevard, shutting the highway down in both directions for hours. Lanes reopened by Wednesday morning, with remnants of scattered debris remaining.

Protesters also visited a Walmart on N. Tryon Street, breaking glass doors at the entrance.

CMPD says several arrests were made overnight, but the number was kept to under five people.

At least 10 officers suffered injuries during the protests. Medic said they took seven officers and one civilian to area hospitals.

>At 11 p.m. Tuesday, large clouds of what appeared to be tear gas could be seen coming from the crowds of protesters after officers in riot gear were seen putting on gas masks.
Tear gas is just a waste, bring back the rubber bullets and bean bag rounds

Anyone have footage of them looting the Walmart?

I agree whole heartedly.

There were less protests when the police were allowed to use dogs and battons to beat back the crowds.

And calling this a protest, while they loot a wal-mart is ridiculous. Its a mob riot, plain and simple.

The nogs still in the prison system.

Burning cars and looting walmarts is not peaceful stupid kike nigger.

>The nogs still in the prison system.
Ok, good answer

GAS THE COMBINE

FARM EQUIPMENT WAR NOW

they were 'visiting' walmart, you racist sumbitch!!!

>Officers saw Scott get out of the car with a gun and then get back in, Trietley said. When officers approached, the man exited the car with the gun again. At that point, officers deemed the man a threat and at least one fired a weapon, he said.
W-what the fuck is wrong with these fucktards? YOU DO NOT APPROACH A POLICE OFFICER WITH A HAND GUN!

Found some anyway lulz

twitter.com/mbarberwsoc9/status/778498966774099968

but they broke the glass at the entrance

isnt it a damn shame we have to talk in code in 2016? If you say the riotous assembly descended upon the place of business thereupon smashing the front windows and pilfering unsecured goods, maybe just maybe we could get somewhere as a society.

we are moving backwards.

Those comments:

> were they protesting against everyday low prices?

*Clearly white males are racist

The American flag is racist.

it would be worth it famalam

I can not believe we elected this "Son of a Whore"(not my quote) to the office of Presidency. TWICE! I think white people only have themselves to blame for this. We are still the majority and if everyone voted, he would never have been elected in the first place.

Black will just not understand. Whites do not care about their problems. Not now, not ever. I wish they'd all leave.

Any other white Americans out there feel like we're living in The Walking Dead? Except instead of zombies destroying cities for no reason, racist blacks are destroying cities for no reason.

Meh I don't feel like that. They only destroy their own communities. There's some rough parts of Charlotte that the nigs congregate. They're violent creatures and should be treated as such.

If we get rid of welfare, will the nigger problem solve itself?

Do you think whites would fight back if the black riots ever spilled in to white neighborhoods?

no. the niggers will commit more crime against whites. They will rationalize this as "I deserve it, because he has more than me"

>flash grenades and tear gas
What the fuck this is a perfect time to actually shoot and kill niggers

Considering most of us are upperclass conservative whites with multiple guns, yes.

It did spill into white neighborhoods and they were tear gassed. I was about ready to fucking fight some off with a bat

SUSPECT WAS HOLDING A GUN WHEN HE WAS SHOT

> not defending yourself everyday

Cuc/k/

>Considering most of us are upperclass conservative whites with multiple guns, yes

Its like you know me.

Yes which is why they won't go in there.

Whites have been ready for this since we freed the slaves. Don't fuck with Whitey.

i remember posts on pol a while back with some Sierra McGrone lady organizing a "protest" in a town that was mainly white, the dindus showed up to the place and got spooked when they saw a group of whites open carrying.

>Niggers throwing rocks on overpass
>youtube.com/watch?v=CWriMHAB_zE

>peacfully protest

oh you niggers and your lack of comprehension...

I'd get off the highway and run over every nigger on that overpass.

Nice digits.

>Niggers still using sticks and stones

No you wouldn't you pussy ass faggot.

I haven't taken the time to go to one of those all day li g concealed carry classes, and I don't like leaving my pistol on the seat to "open carry" so I'm just breaking the law today by keeping it in my glove box. It's not like I really need it on a regular day anyway, Charlotte is a fairly segregated town. I live in a white suburb and commute to another white suburb so I don't have to drive through any dindu areas.

I used to live right near where this happened, I went to school at UNCC. That wal mark is dindu central, I had my license plate stolen there once.

You don't know me, nigger.

Don't fuck with my car, ever.

I moved back to Asheville because of the niggers there. Sure there is tons of degenerates here but they're easier to deal with than fucking niggers.
Best decision of my life.

Sounds like you're in the food industry

It blew my mind when I sat down at a Bojangles in Asheville and when I looked around I saw only white people. They didn't even have any black workers. I could definitely live in Asheville, but I've got a great job in Charlotte for a company I have a lot of years invested with. There are lots of degenerates, but at least they're white.

Yes, I do. I feel like they're moving out of the ghettos too and invading middle income white neighborhoods.

(You)

If you have to use it then it doesn't matter

I'll do it for fun.

You don't
You leave it there

youtube.com/watch?v=jTt3XvsXh68

All white people are devils, you know.

Except the guy was shot by a black police officer.

Literally every relevant spanish media is saying that he was unarmed, so why would they lie about it then? Stop inventing things like he had a gun or something like that

>THICC

You just know that whiteboi is racemixing

He had a gun though.

>the media would never lie to me

Rare flag added to my collection :)

what I mean is why are they trying so hard (the Spanish media) to lie about it, why all of them are so sure that he was unarmed, when after all it's not supposed to be like that

>first instinct is to "protest"
You have to wonder if they really do care about a black man getting killed or if it's just really:
"Aw shit, they killed a nigga? Time to gets me those new Jordans I've wanted"

Q: How do we fix niggers?
A: Impregnate them!

I think Trump just won NC

This guy is disgrace to white men, to christians to America and to the entire race of humanity.

What a sick bastard!

That's so Alt Right!

because it makes a news story, which makes the jew media money

>black man with gun shot by police

ok, who the fuck would care? at all? nobody

>unarmed black father murdered by police

omg blacks are such victims, start protests etc etc.

now protests and the other 'statements' from blacks cause more news stories, more people watch, etc

its like with the treyvon thing. the media intentionally left out key pieces to spin a story, which ruined a mans life and made them tens of millions of dollars

Fatty Zimzam deserved worse, he was actively going out and picking on kids.

>the result

They were literally taking shit from trucks on the interstate.