Is this the biggest issue in this election?

Is this the biggest issue in this election?

Intelligent people all seem to agree that Hillary is the superior choice, but somehow Trump will win thank to low-IQ subhuman waste.

Should there be any intellectual standards that disqualify certain people from voting?

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYMNUg1y4wo
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the dumb people demographic is more than just people without college degrees

>idiot niggers on welfare all voted for obama
>"good job show those rich white people who is boss!!!"

>idiot whites vote for trump
>"should there be intellectual standards...?"

If there were intellectual standards for voting, the democrats would never win another election.

>Should there be any intellectual standards that disqualify certain people from voting?

Absolutely. Allowing women to vote was a mistake.

Because in the ideal world, obama would have won for his expertise and policy right?
Not just the millions of dindus with under 80 iq voting for him

romney won college degrees

post docs are mostly govt leeches

it's mainly women and nonwhites really

faggot leaf

If intelligent people make that agreement, then why on earth is it only poor people that overly support Clinton when based on the voter's finances?

Could it be that there are so many fucking college grads that were stupid and majored in useless subjects?

>idiot niggers on welfare all voted for obama
>idiot whites vote for trump

So we agree that in both cases, idiots elected the president. I'm glad that we managed to find some common ground.

>Only poll around humanities/sociology campus
>>SEE STUDENTS LOVE HILARY!
You realise virtually every male under 28 with triple digits IQ would prefer Trump? It's only gen X that manages to be both intelligent and democrat supporters.

>You realise virtually every male under 28 with triple digits IQ would prefer Trump?

No, the chart specifically shows that they would prefer Hillary.

Why is a college degree indicative of intelligence, but earnings aren't?

But, my leaf friend, it seems all those college degree holders are unemployed faggots

1/2

2/2

She does extremely well among high earners, especially for a democrat.

Liberals
>Show absolute and utter contempt towards the working class.
>Cry like little faggots about how the working class won't vote for them.

They don't seem very smart to me. Whatever their post graduate degree is in it's certainly not "Avoiding being a whiny little bitch that works against their own interests".

Yes, this is one the strongest reasons not to vote for him. I'm not a fan of Clinton, but my high IQ basically forces me to support her, because Trump has shown himself to be a marked anti-intellectual.

I examined the average/mean IQ of his supporters and determined that I am just too intelligent to vote for him.

actually last election Obama polled higher with college educated and the middle class. furthermore, the only group romney got at least 60% of the vote from was republicans. So not really a valid comparison.

Notice how she either ties him or beats him among the highest earners.

Except that she isn't doing well with anyone but low income voters.

EDUCATION DOES NOT EQUAL INTELLIGENCE

I need a way to filter these threads.

I would be willing to argue against that IF all liberal arts degree holders were counted as "No College."

So basically:
- Trump gets the hardworking small businessmen and craftsmen.
- Hillary gets the sociology graduate Starbucks baristas and unemployed layabouts.

Sounds like I'm backing the right horse.

A FUCKING LEAF

You read the chart wrong.

It's funny - when you look at the median earnings, Trump's voters have higher median income than Hillary's.
All these "highly educated" Democrat voters are low earning women's studies degrees.

>i went to college
>that means i'm intelligent

lmao no it doesn't

holy fuck who is dumb enough to believe this?

You go to college to learn liberal beliefs and it's surprising to you that these people turn out to be liberal?

You dumb fuck

some one said to just filter out the leaf post but i think they would just become more numerous if we dont put them in their place from time to time

> people who pay taxes and know what the real world is like vote trump
> privileged college kids doing gender studies/arts degrees vote for clinton because they want free stuff and have their heads up their ass

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR POSTING HISTORY YIFFBLEACHED
THEN KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Obama beat romney in people who didnt graduate high school by 30%. Tell me that's not relevant to "intellectual requirements of voting."

Where are the proofs?
In my opinion a smart person would choose a carrier with the future instead of chasing a useless diploma that every idiot can make but somehow it makes them smart.

In any case, you should be happy that there's finally a candidate who appeals to intelligent voters but you're not. In fact republicans are absolutely pissed off.

So your entire argument is trash.

>Chart doesn't show college freshmen and people with undergraduate degrees.

Really makes me think.

Implying that a degree equals a higher IQ....

If you support nazism you should support iq discrimination

This

> Should there be any intellectual standards that disqualify certain people from voting?

Yes. Only STEM graduates should be allowed to vote. Female vote is immediately reduced to under 10%, the Western world is saved.

Women studies, Social Studies, Liberal Arts Ph.Ds don't really count.

Nowadays anyone can get a diploma in anything.

The only real "educated" group that is cucked are the Silicon Valley STEMfags. But they are fucking retards as they are basically voting for a government that will take their jobs and give to H1B slaves.

What site is this?

I always love the implication that a trained Journeyman must be dumber than your regular College Graduate especially when you consider the kinds of Majors they choose these days and they debt they get themselves into

I take the Electrician over the History Major

yes, but he also polled well with literally every other group except republicans.

if you gave romney all the high school dropouts that actually voted, obama still would have won.

Basically the same category of voters in europe who usually vote green.

All the "intellectuals".

Fuck off faggot leaf youre making us look bad.

Us leafs are highly doctrinized because we see the entire US election through a PC lense.

Most post grad students have useless degrees in arts or psychology or other jargon. It doesnt mean doctors.

Not to mention the whole school system is just marxist brainwashing. The longer you stay in it, the more jew you get.

Having a leaf on your flag should disqualify you from living

>$0-35k

I wonder what that looks like if you split into 0-20k and 20k-35k?

Because I bet the majority of those clinton votes are sub-20k nogs shouting GIB ME DATS.

>Post graduates
>White men without college degree
It's the most potent nose detector since the gold stars.

This is very true. Hell the starbucks employees I talk to when I get my coffee before work have fucking degrees.

jesus all none tech universities are full of jews..

Fuck me, is that data accurate?

According to that, non-jewish whites are basically non-existent at America's top universities.

This CAN'T be true, can it? Oh my god, if that's accurate, I don't know if I can contain my rage.

I agree. Low-IQ subhuman waste should be worth only 3/5ths of a decent citizen.

the more education a person has, the smarter they think they are, and the more likely they are to succumb to cognitive biases, precisely because they think they are too smart to not know better

so what makes them "Intelligent"

which is strupid because she has not really promised anything like that and even if she did she has a well known history oif promises and voting. She never keeps her promises, if she promise something it is almost guaranteed not to happen if she is elected.

She only serves her masters

>People who vote for Trump are stooopid
>90% + of lowest IQ demographic in the US (niggers) vote Democrat

>Relative to total population
This is the trick. There is some whites, but for non jewish whites and asian, going to an university is a nightmare.

This is a CTR shill thread that has been made many times. Stop responding to it.

You don't like facts and statistics?

>3/5ths
make it 1/2 so to make it easier for them to understand.

What statistics?
That useless liberal faggots with useless degrees are more likely to vote Clinton?

yeah, idiots always are the deciding force in the election. just look at trudeau!

College degree !=! guarantee person has a high IQ

And those people haven't studied politics or something like that either, they have n more insight than a hobo with an IQ of 120.

What this means is simply that those people are actually LESS informed, they're addicted to their career, exercising all day, working and going to school all day. They literally have no time to inform themselves about anything, the bad things Hillary did, the lies media tell. They come home and just want to relax.

People don't have enouth spare time.

You can't be addicted to your career and try to get the best marks and qualifications while also being fit, dating, doing things with your family and informing yourself about politics.

Now keep in mind qualification standards fall every year, the biggest retard can go to college these days. They're nothing but sheep in a totalitarian system.

>iq 146; associates - coen bros buff; sanders supporter
>bro iq 148; star trek fan; bachelors - Sanders supporter
>mom IQ 125; procedural crime drama enthusiast; masters - clinton fan
>dad IQ 165; masters - trump supporter; watches true blood; has found right wing talk radio chain emails endlessly funny since the 90s

because of the colour if his skin

People believed Odindu could fix the black community

>Hurr durr ... only smart people vote democrat

I have a similar chart that pits her against Sanders supporters. She wins there as well.

Leftists are absolutely full of shit these days, though righties can be a bit delusional.

Honestly, I think we should handle the refugees like FDR would've in these times of crises.

Deportation, Revoke their naturalization process, Concentrat- "Processing camps," and the cherry on top of his welfare programs, caps on immigration. Low caps. Revocation and refusals of work permits for foreigners. Etc.

IN OTHER WORDS FDR did what Trump is saying he'd do. It's almost like welfare + open borders = get poor. It's almost like FDR thought letting in tons of people from a country you're actively blowing the fuck up was a stupid idea.

Actually, FDR went further and declared by executive order recent immigrants from countries we were at war with to be "Enemy aliens." FDR's handling of immigrants makes Trump look like a bleeding heart SJW. Trump should be more like FDR was on immigration.

What's actually telling is the chart that shows support by income level. Trump dominates in middle and upper class.

>muh gender studies degrees

plays into the "educated vote" and tips the scale yet

>"omg college debt can't get a job with my worthless liberal arts degree"

So education level is misleading. Income is far more telling, people who actually have succeeded in life support a candidate who has done the same, rather than a special interest warhawk globalist being pushed by big banks and foreign nations who's cultures directly clash with our own.

post graduate doesn't mean intelligent or more intelligent than people without degrees

i postgraduated and would go for Trump

this isn't an argument
in fact; this is intellectual terrorism

People without degrees are as intelligent as privileged people with degrees

Gender studies and liberal arts degrees are a microscopic percentage of all degrees.

So what you're saying is that people with degrees should... dare I say "check their privilege"?

>Clinton winning women handily
>Clinton winning men by a few points
>September 8th
Things are changing lads, trump will only make gains as Clinton self destructs

kind of yeah, a little bit of irony souldnt harm those leftist ;)

myself no iq test, work as physicist: trump supporter
dad 140 iq, programmer: trump supporter
mom probably like 105 iq: trump supporter
uncle(mom's brother) 165 iq, statistician: trump supporter

>high school or less
at first i though "high schoolers can't vote" then I remembered blacks.

>educated=intelligent
nope. Remember that most of those post grads probably have shit tier degrees like gender studies, or some art or music based thing. They are still indoctrinated drones who have no practice uses.

Meanwhile many of those uneducated trump supporters probably own some kind of business, or are adept at a useful trade like plumbing.

Filter for arts degrees.

Filter for muh women's studies.

If IQ was really causative with political leaning wouldn't nigs be hardcore republicans?

>Should there be any intellectual standards that disqualify certain people from voting?

Most definately and that's coming from an IQlet

You're not a physicist because if you were, you would understand how meaningless anecdotal evidence is.

Also, since we're talking about physicists, here's a chart that shows physicists' political preference.

How do you explain the disparity between education bracket voting vs income bracket voting?

There are plenty of other useless degress other than gender studies and liberal arts

this could also be due to the fact that women, even when college educated, usually earn way less then their male counterparts

i studied engineering but yeah i work as a physicist

IQ 172
STEM degree (computer science)
FUCK SHILLARY

If low IQ people were banned from voting, then every election year would be like Reagan's for the republicans. It would be indistinguishable from banning niggers from voting.

Things like these just make wonder how legit IQ really is...

Then explain income chart/ educational chart inconsistencies.

Don't forget, Brown mackie college, devry university, university of phoenix all count as "college educated."

>psychology: 117,298 degrees last year
>social science and history: 173,096 degrees last year
>liberal arts, gender studies: 45,260 degrees last year
>visual and performing arts: 97,246 degrees last year
>communications: 87,604 degrees last year
>Total degrees: 1,869,814

So about a third of degrees are, in my opinion, liberal arts. I'd hardly say thats microscopic.

Funny how those that contribute least to the GDP are most likely to vote democrat.

IQ 129

Trump

I have two graduate degrees and am voting for Trump.

Fuck the haters.

Anyone got sauce on the girl?

>70% Niggers support Hillary
>If you support Hillary, you're a 85 IQ nigger.

There is a flaw in your syllogism, Ahmad.

It says "college graduate", not IQ/smart people.

That can mean shit like gender studies degrees.

it's the women
a lot of women earn way less even if they have good degrees. Women also vote Hillary almost exclusively iirc

they choose less earning helper careers, they work part time to look after the household.

>funny
dems throw more money at progams like welfare, and the GIBS ME DATs vote for them since more free shit.

this. You wouldn't believe the dumbasses I met in college

i would believe it

>not posting the business section of the chart
>not posting the """unemployed""" section

>business section

Literally shit.

>If you vote Hillary, you're a sheboon.

>women vote hillary exclusively

lmao where do you get your information? trump has a huge woman base. ~40% if i recall

thank you

Wow, it's like, it's almost like as if.... our universities were brainwashing people with propaganda that fits Hillary's narrative. WOW WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER Cred Forums COMPLETELTY AND UNIRONICALLY BTFO XdxdxdXDXDXDXDXDxdxdXDXDXDdxDXD

Do not conflate (((education))) with intelligence.

IQ tests are horseshit. A fully-fledged autist could nail a 150 on those tests but still remain socially inept and unable to communicate effectively, making the results complete garbage

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
Lets take a complete look at the picture LEAF

If your so intelligent then you would realize that you cannot vote for either because you are Australian.
Unless by some rare chance your some dual citizen.

No because setting arbitrary standards like that for voting is only going to lead to all sorts of voter manipulation and fraud. 1 person, 1 vote. That's how it should be, regardless of their standing in life.

Yes it suck having retarded people vote for the wrong choice but it's their choice regardless as you're allowed to vote for your choice. Just adopt a preferential voting like we do. It ain't perfect but it helps for these kinds of situations.

The biggest tug of war is the way Hillary has spent tax dollars and then bought the vote of George H bush.

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
youtu.be/SGiyHX3KYz0

At least we agree that Trump is the wrong choice.

This. Hillary might not be great, but you'd have to be an utter fucking buffoon to vote for Trump, unless your whole point was to destabilise and undermine the systems of the nation.

>not allowed to ask voters for ID to prove they are who they say there are
>think people would support intellectual disqualifications

how can you have preferential voting with only two candidates and a single position to be filled?

>intelligent people

Rich people who have been disconnected from society while studying at uni and then live in rich areas with little crime.

>low IQ subhuman

Workers who have to live with the consequences. These are the people who have niggers and spics pushed into their communities and have to live with their criminality. These are the ones whose daughters and sisters are raped. The ones who pay a considerable part of their low salaries as taxes for bullshit projects that lead to their problems because the intellectuals decided it.

> Intelligent people all seem to agree that Hillary is the superior choice, but somehow Trump will win thank to low-IQ subhuman waste.
as if graduating in liberal arts requires IQ

>degree
>intelligent

Sorry faggot, this ship has sailed.

((( Education ))) =/= Intelligence

I'm Trump supporting, college dropout who makes 6 figures. There are many others like me.

White men without college degrees are almost always more intelligent than all non-STEM college grads. This is a fact.

More women are "educated" then men in the west now so its hardly surprising.

We all know most women are left leaning.

Honestly, this could be one of those rare opportunities where folk should try voting for third parties this year. Both candidates for the democrats and republicans are pretty shitty. Even if the votes aren't enough it'll be enough to shake things up a bit. Maybe show the big two that people are sick of their bullshit and hopefully improve.

Don't ever talk to me or my son ever again.

>Both candidates for the democrats and republicans are pretty shitty.

Smart people disagree.

Christ this kind of mentality pisses me off so much and for me it was the straw that broke the camel's back when it came me abondoning left wing ideologies in my late teens.

The democrats and left generally are supposed to be the ones that champion for the poor and uneducated lower classes in society and look out for them (supposedly remember), but then they completely abondon you for the likes of Trump and others on the right wing.

You faggots then ask yourself why this is happening and YOU BLAME THE FUCKING VOTERS. "omg stupid fucking poor, uneducated bigots lmao." You lack the intellectually capacity to have a look at your own party and think "what are we doing wrong? Maybe they are abondoning us because we are doing something they don't like"

The left will be an eternal faulure unless they can sort this the fuck out.

It's intelligence quotient, not social quotient. Autists have their build points allocated different. Don't be retard.

>intelligent people seem to agree that hillary is the superior choice

I'm actually buying into white privilege, this exemplifies it.

>white people supporting a literal white criminal who doesn't get charged for crimes that other people would get charged for

An idiots vote counts just as much as anyone else. If you made a standard for intellect Democrats couldn't win. They rely on minorities black IQ is 85, Hispanic IQ is 89.

Consequences would never be the same, for you.

they want intellectual standards now? is this something the left is genuinely spouting?

Weren't they the ones to abolish literacy tests, a totally valid test to ascertain if you could, you know, read your fucking ballot.

I hate the left jesus christ

Everyone in my chemistry department likes Trump, whereas the subhumans getting varopis libshit degrees from numerous departments all like clinton. Both are considered "intellectual" but we all know what a real intellectual is.

FYI, those white guys not getting degrees are smarter than most college grads because they actually had the foresight to know they didn't need a 60k meme degree to make a living. This is coming from an engineer.

Obama gets a pass, too.

It's Democrat/leftist privilege.

What the fuck happened on 9/11 that made the poor hate trump and the rich love him?

Wtf?

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
CANADA
WHY IS IT CANADA EVERY TIME?

how did you pull that off

I would do anything to get out of Law school

That's not true. All reliable data shows that she does the best among STEM people.

Step 1: Stupid people not allowed to vote.
Step 2: Conflate racism and stupidity.
Step 3: Call anything you don't like racist. Convince mainstream.

Oh look, only open border, pro-immigration, maximum commie mode candidates get votes.

Fellow lawfag here, how annoying is it for nonpracticing professor's to make liberal comments all fucking day and make 6 figures to work 8 months a year?

>left and right
more like globalist kikes and delusional protectionists

fuck off leaf. sage this CTR front page slippidy slidey shill shit.

>Is this the biggest issue in this election?
the biggest issue is why either of them are realistic options at all

>Intelligent people all seem to agree that Hillary is the superior choice, but somehow Trump will win thank to low-IQ subhuman waste.
college-educated people are also by and large low-IQ subhuman waste.

t. zhir

because those standards will be shaped by modern academia, no.

t. they

>"""""Intelligent people"""""""

educated and intelligent are not synonyms there are plenty of people with degrees in women's studies who are anything but intelligent

all the STEM people I know are liberals

A lot of them think that their mathematical world view is applicable to politics topkek, so they fall for the most obvious shilling

they lack the distance of a good philosophical edication

Yeah STEM when you include voodoo STEM subcategories lmao

This is so fucking stupid.

It was the "alt-right" who started this whole "intelligence" meme, and now that it's backfiring you're all like "boo hoo, it's not fair, this is institutionalized classism, smart people need to check their privilege, shitlord"

This is the D voting base. Nothing more needs to be said. If we made voting tests a thing, Libertarians would push out Democrats.

Personally I don't rate people by their intelligence as IQ is a variable not a constant. Instead Irate people by how nasty or nice they are to others.

> Your thread just disqualified you OP.

Ironic. Vote Trump!

>nonpractising professors
most law professors in Germany do work outside of university tbqh

still doesn't change the fact that law school is hell

the only standards I'd like to see is this:

People that have been on welfare for x amount of time won't be able to vote.

This mostly prevents politicians from promising free shit in exchange for votes.

Basicly if you pay taxes you're allowed to vote, there won't be any discrimination based on education. Work is work and you're contributing to the country after all.

> Muh arts degree.
> Muh gender studies.
> "Look at these post grads supporting shillary, she is obviously the choice of intelligent people."

A fucking leaf, every time.

We should definitely find a way to stop low-IQ voters, then minorities would never be able to vote and red would win every time.

>It was the "alt-right" who started this whole "intelligence" meme
Unless you mean "intelligence exists", you better elaborate on that.
>you're all like
Hah, as if Cred Forums is in any way alt-right.

So I guess the blacks are highly intelligent, the hispanics are moderately intelligent and the whites are dumbs as hell?

>Intelligent people agree that Hillary is the superior choice

My ass she is. You have to be a fucking moron to believe this.

What intelligence meme exactly? The one that white people are smarter on average? How does this apply?

god damn get these canadians out of here. If you're a product of liberal education, it makes sense that you would vote for hillary. I would ask if you're a fucking retard but i can see the flag.

>It's the same leaftard using the same "intelligent people" argument

And yet the irony is that because you're a leaftard your opinion on American politics is of no consequence

I'm happy this election makes you so butt hurt and insecure. Eventually you'll realize that you wasted your life writing about the politics of another nation. Nothing could be more pathetic and insecure

>darker = smarter
This is what dems actually believe

Faggot OP still wont respond

I'm highly educated with a highly skilled job and still find this classist drivel offensive.

He's a hit and run pussy. He's been BTFO too many times in the past. The humiliation has gotten to him

I already responded. I told you that since you're so butthurt about dumb people electing Obama, you should be supporting Clinton to counter-balance their choice.

>people that didn't went to (((college))) can hold no valid nor worthy opinions of their own because they didn't get (((assisted))) in their thinking patterns

Nice argument, leaf

Well, I'm a programmer but in general, the further you get away from the state, the less you need to rely on education. However, I would caution you that you'll never be really excellent at anything that you do just for the money. I love what I do but it's not for everyone.

Absolutely hilarious salty butthurt.

You're really bad at this.

>college degree
>smarter
My father is a simple electrician/refrigeration mechanic. any fuck who graduated college from the us with a degree wasted money on bullshit courses like gender studies. Now that they graduated, they can't find a job that pays over 11.25.

My dad makes 47$ an hour.

So yeah, who's the smart one again?

I don't understand. Is there anything wrong with what I said?

Reminder that the electoral college was literally made because the founding fathers didn't trust the lower classes to vote intelligently. Trump's only option is to buy them out.

College degrees are not IQ tests, they're obedience tests.

No, just a valid ID, must've paid taxes and not received any government assistance in two years.
Also be a legal citizen for 10 years.

You do realize that educated people are more likely to pay taxes, right?

Well as a matter of fact, the original constitution...

Money isn't everything in a career.
Your dad gets payed a lot because it's an unsatisfying job that no one wants to do and he probably would have killed himself years ago if not for having a kid. Don't let yourself be fooled into treating that as a role model just because he's the biggest man in your life, dads aren't perfect.

Do you mean this intelligence meme? The Left's classism is permissible because blacks are dumb, or because we talk about it on Cred Forums.org?

>money isn't everything in a career

Lost you

well I wanted to be a degenerate liberal arts academic because that's what I loved but people told me that I was insane if I wanted to pursue a career like that

Law seemed like a good compromise but it is literal hell. It is a dantesque perversion of everything I love

>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

This faggot leaf posts this crap all the time because he's a faggot with a liberal arts degree trying to find a reason to still think he means something.

People with higher incomes vote for Trump. People in university with meme degrees are indoctrinated longer and want gibs me dats.

Sage this cuck.

I thought we all agreed the Founding Fathers were hypocritical bigots given that they had slaves? Not when it comes to our chosen demographic, though, then it's permissible.

You can stop bringing up the founding fathers if they bother you so much.

It isn't. Instead of being a plumber, you could get into, say, architecture, which would not only pay a lot better but be more satisfying. I would rather be payed $40 an hour and be faced with interesting problems all the time instead of being payed $47 an hour and being sucked into a dull unimportant life.
Just because people who fell for the liberal arts meme suck at life doesn't mean people who spend 30 years fixing fucking fridges don't suck at life.

He wasn't the one bringing them up there though.

I am a sysadmin. I often wish I was an electrician or carpenter. Again, just naked classism leaf

>degenerate liberal arts academic
Nothing stopping you from pursuing art in your free time. And believe me, at college you have more free time than you ever will in the work place. You don't need a piece of paper to certify your artistic ability, that's not how it works.

Sysadmins are the fridge repairmen of the technology world. Everyone I know who failed at their chosen tech field became a sysadmin.

The level of education is not an indicator of intelligence.

It's an indicator of social class and passivity: the people who reach the higher diplomas are those from bourgeois families and who are the easiest to control.

Getting paid less money to do harder work is the definition of falling for the fucking liberal arts meme. And the idea that you couldn't make good use of heightened intelligence as an electrician isn't true

Yeah but why do you get to dictate people's quality of life who fix fridges, not doing it yourself?

This is typical liberalism. "I know not only what's best for me, but for everyone else as well. Let me explain it to you."

Nah, keep bringing them up. Only land owning, white males, 21 and over. Democrats wouldn't even exist as we know them today.

Glad you see the wisdom here.

I have friends who work as graphic designers and you can do well with it as long as you have a good portfolio and lots of practise (Literally the only thing academia is good for, making you create portfolio pieces). There's nothing stopping you from doing this yourself. Tons of free photoshop tutorials online, buy a camera, imitate then innovate. Just do an hour or two a day and you'll thank yourself in a few years. No need to drop out, unless you start being really successful or something. Good luck bro

I wonder what field I could have said that wouldn't have gotten a similar response. No argument, just insults

Seriously how THE FUCK they know how much IQ potencial voters (not even definitive) have.
USA land of the free but shit's getting Orwellian pretty fast MAGA

>People that have been on welfare for x amount of time won't be able to vote.
...resulting in people going off welfare one month a year so they can still vote for gibs

>Trump will win thank to low-IQ subhuman waste.

Except Hillary is winning all of the low IQ ethnic groups like niggers and spics, faggot OP.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
Every fucking day with these threads.

Tbqh anyone would rather fix fridges and afford ferraris and retire at age 40 than be a cubicle bitch for half the pay until 65

>((( Education ))) =/= Intelligence
I'm Trump supporting, college dropout who makes 6 figures. There are many others like me.

Are you sure spending years of your life to get PhD in "Queer Musicology" wouldn't make you smarter?
You are? Check your privilege, bigot!

So once a year the market will be flooded by people and every welfare queen will be able to get a job? Sounds unrealistic.

Someone needs to fix fridges, this is true. Should it be aspired to? No.
It's telling that you find problem solving harder than the trades.
My point was just as valid as his. Both were anecdotal.

>>Is this the biggest issue in this election?

This is the issue of democracy, dumb people are always more than the ''Intelligent people''

>Should it be aspired to? No.

t. liberals telling people what they should aspire to because they know whats best.

This mentality will lose Hillary the election

>everybody should be able to vote!
>well actually, only some people should (like ones that I agree with, for example)
b-but muh equality and muh human rights

Thanks for correcting the record!

Why are you using an unsatisfying, lower paying job as an example when I'm talking about higher satisfaction and better pay?

This

t. person who is forced to pretend job satisfaction doesn't exist because they lack skills

KEK this is exactly how someone with a triple digit IQ decides who to vote for. Anybody that doesn't make decisions like this is an IDIOT and probably RACIST.

Can someone show me fridge repairman on this chart? I can't seem to find it.

You're treating his career choice as a death sentence. He has more fun at his job than some nigga working a 12 hour shift at mcdicks. On top of that, he's a working man. He knows a think or two about fixing things on his own where as you fucks would probably pay someone else to do it for you.
We bought our house for nearly 600,000. After a few years of renovation which WE DID OURSELVES, our house now costs over 1,000,000$. We live in luxury because hard work pays the bills. He doesn't have to worry about shit in his live. He's happy, and making ludicrous remarks about him "ending his life before having a kid" is absurd.

We're a great f a m, f a m. He's accomplished more, fucked more women, and is generally much happier than a fat Virgin neckbeard who's wasting his life away in his mothers basement shitposting on an anime image board fapping to the sounds of his mother getting blacked in the master bedroom of her tiny ass bungalow while your father hangs in the garage after realizing what a pathetic waste of life he created. How's that, am I in the right ballpark?

lmao like fixing fridges and stuff doesn't require skill. And you choose Architecture, the worse example ever because that's a meme career. Just look at modern buildings for Gods sake

Did a fridge repairman fuck your mom user? Why so bitter?

hillbag is a liar and will do anything to cross the finish line. she cannot handle the office and does not want it. she only wants the title of the first vagina president. she belongs in jail for the lies and crimes she has been caught doing, red handed.
I find it laughable that the mulatto boi is now stumping for her when they hate each other.
we have the most corrupt government in history. and she is the ringleader.

what said.

the West and ESPECIALLY America has an overinflation of academic degrees. the prestige of "college education" has long ago been tarnished

that's odd the chart looks very different for Germany

Never underestimate the power of Democrats to find ways to keep their mindless voters voting. They'll find a way.

Great, your dad made it as a fridge repairman. I get that he's big in your life and you look up to him. I'm only trying to keep people from aspiring to the trades because it's not typically high satisfaction. You haven't even mentioned what your dad's satisfaction level is, only his material wealth. Do you even know? Regardless, people shouldn't aspire to the trades because of your anecdotes.
>He has more fun at his job than some nigga working a 12 hour shift at mcdicks
Yeah because mcD is totally what I meant when I talked about job satisfaction.

what materialistic liberal people like you don't understand is that the most general human aspiration is forming a family, simpler things, not everyone's ambition or purpose in life is exceeding at their careers, making a shit ton of money or travel around the globe.

Materialism? I'm talking about job satisfaction. Fridge McRepairman Jr. keeps talking about all the money his dad makes and stuff he has. I would rather come home from a job I love to a family I love than come home from a job I hate to a family I love. I'm not talking about coming home from a 2 week business trip to a cold and distant family.

So because they'll find a way we should just not try?

Lets defund the police then, some criminals get away.
Fuck the doctors, they can't save all lives. And on and on. There are always going to be a way to get around some of it, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try

Getting people off welfare, even if only temporarily, is a good thing.

You yourself said the work was harder. It's telling that you can't remember what you typed 5 minutes ago, are you high?

You literally haven't posted a single thing about intelligence ITT. (((education))) =/= intelligence.

Dude I don't think your ego is allowing the possibility that just because you don't like something, others can enjoy it. Get over yourself leaf. Your personal experience or preferences mean less than nothing to anyone but yourself.

I only count majors that require Math. If you're talking about the hundreds of autists who couldn't finish calc 2 and went Bio, they don't count.

I've yet to see a chemist or engineer who wasn't at least indifferent to both candidates.

To add, maybe it's because those fields require problem solving and living in reality. Practical skills long erased from the liberal brain.

I said, and I quote
>be faced with interesting problems all the time
Your brain took "be faced with interesting problems" and turned it into "hard work".
The other dude is talking about how hard his dad worked.
ctrl + f for work and hard. Nowhere did I say that.
Sure, some people like it, but I'd like to keep people from chasing a statistically low-satisfaction career path because one person likes it. I'm here to tell people you can find a job that means something AND pays well.

Hold up. Wasn't the political left wing responsible for the the removal of intelligence tests or something because they stopped niggers from voting Democrat?

The problem with looking by that demographics is simply perspective.
assuming STEM or something useful
To alot of post-grads - they're high skill, paid decently and lifes going well. Every day, they get that food from that nice brown person in that convienient hole in the wall food place, they get on the subway with fellow happy people of all colours going to the city centre with their high paying jobs.

To un-educated:
They havent got a high skill so they have a lot of competition for their work. Every day is either spent in a factory where almost no one speaks english, or looking for work. On the way to their job they see tons of people queuing at a restaurant that they know they can't get a job at, cos the place only hire illegals. They get on a subway back home in the shit part of town, and have to endure people fighting in the train over a seat.

> Canadian intellectuals
Who can't vote

Fact: The Democrats and Republicans switched parties.

I have to leave now, but please continue to attack my position as anecdotal while that dude talks about his personal story of how his dad is his hero.

I think you're missing the fundamental aspect of the argument. If people enjoy doing something, why would you feel the need to stray people in a different direction? Why do you feel so enlightened to the point that your opinion outweighs people's personal preferences?

>a job that means something

That's a meme. "Means something" means putting food on the table and reconciling your work with the means it provides. Your "means something" job may not mean shit to the next person, but that person isn't trying to tell you the """""objective""""" value of your job, like you insist on doing, so ignorantly.

There are plenty of objective ways to measure jobs, involving statistical analysis. Happiness, income, fulfillment, alcoholism, depression are all things measurable in career choices. "Means something" is subjective and retarded, just like most leftist arguments for why their patronizing positions are "valid."

The fact that you have such a superiority complex to refrigerator repairmen is unsettling.

fact: this is false. You were just taught that they switched parties in (((school))).

>All these fucking forigners posting about American Elections and who they will be voting for.

It's almost as cute when you start talking about Gun Control in the US.

Fuck you "Intellectuals" You've done nothing positive in the world but drag third worlders into your nations and contribute to your own downfall. We've had enough.

MAGA, you fucking limp wristed, state coddled, marxist indoctrinated, cucks.

Your point, in context, was that you'd rather do what you perceived to be more cognitively demanding work - which we can't do, because we're uneducated and dumb - because it's more rewarding.

wtf I hate Trump now! Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>I got a degree in Women Studies

>Wow I'm really smart!

So Leaf, where do the niggers who are overwhelmingly High School dropouts yet vote Democrate equate in this factor?

You've been pushing that meme this whole thread and no one's gone for it. You'd call a working class black person in the same position a hero. Get over yourself leaf

Anyone who truly believes Hillary is a good choice is stupid. I would vote Trump before Hillary just because I would love nothing more than to see her fail. She believes that's despite the fact that over half of Americans do not like or trust her that she is entitled to the presidency and that she should've had it already. I hate Trump too but I'd at least be happy that trying to rig the election with an unelectable candidate blew up in their faces. You can blame the RNC all you want but if Trump wins its no ones fault but the DNC

My points are about aspirations and building skills, not about inherent talent.
No I wouldn't, that person is just as likely to be unsatisfied with their job and shouldn't push it on people "because money".

B-but all my teachers said so! Are you saying you, someone posting on a cambodian cartoon forum, knows better than the most educated people? Tell me where I can learn the truth.

Sure.

If you're religious you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

If you're under 25 you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

If you're a woman, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

If you're African or Aboriginal, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

That would shoot the bell curve up dramatically.

If you want, we can just go by I.Q.

Make it simple.

It wouldn't make sense if they didn't
>Lincoln, republican, frees slaves
>Donald Trump, republican, wants to bring back slavery
>Hillary Clinton wants to help minorities

I get it, but that chart presentation is dildos.

>intelligent people
>post-graduates
>people with a degree
>in black culture/social justice/other non-science degree
>intelligent

There should be. Liberals and left-leaning people should be forbidden to vote.

Leftist countries, like Leafistan, should be dissolved and its peoples purged.

>replying to yourself because no one wants to feed the trolls
>spewing idiocies and blatant nontruths for (you)s

lmao pathetic

The average "educated" person works at Starbucks and is hoping to get bailed out of the expensive mistake they made.

Even the ones who managed to get jobs in their fields are looking to gimmiedats.

Using ad hominem attacks won't help you win this debate and that goes the same for Trump.

>Post Graduate
>I'M A SMART NOW
Any chucklefuck with a student loan can get a 4 year degree.

>"trump wants to bring back slavery!"
>"using ad hominem attacks wont help you!"

kek liberals are literally inept

You roofuckers need to stop.
Cuck posting is our job now.

>having a degree has any corelation with intelligence
The average Walmart employee is twice as intelligent as your average gender studies grad.
School means nothing, going for useless stuff is retarded.

Yes, the entire "left" is on board with this one Cred Forums post on Cred Forums.

My, what an intellect you have. Trump fan, by chance?

The middle class is disappearing and republicans will only destroy it by making the rich get richer.

Don't be an idiot. He's referring to the entire left making the comments about "dumb white rednecks" being trumps only support, but want to claim racist when anyone talks about "dumb blacks and mexicans." It's not a very difficult logical step to make.

Yes, the entire left thinks that trump is being pushed by "dumb white rednecks."

That must be why the middle class supports Trump far more than clinton. Do you even think?

see

Yes, people who believe in religion or in identity politics should not be allowed to vote.

If you think there's an invisible man in the clouds or 52 flavours of gender you're clearly mentally ill.

Trump is racist so if you support him, you will only help create more racism in the country.

>Iowa
>Blue

God fucking damnit.

This isn't bait. Many innnocent black and hispanic lives have been lost to racists.
youtube.com/watch?v=AYMNUg1y4wo

t. superpredators that need to be brought to a heel

>enforcing federal immigration law is racist

Thank god for american college education, never forget your buzzwords

define "racist"

people who say things that hurt my feelings

The SA bants are real. You know you've gone full shitpost when even niggers in South Assholeifrica are calling you out.

intelligent people usually have more money because of the Obama regime

Hillary will continue his ways so its a safe bet

It does hurt. Are you stupid?

That's not as bad of a thing as you think it is. It most likely will help middle class also.

A sufficiently dedicated and capable electrician could develop his skills to a level of sophistication comparable to that of an architect. The guy who does the complex wiring for millionaire's chateaus is not Joe the Electrician from Nevada, it's someone with a university-capable brain who didn't let their class insecurity prevent them from pursuing a lucrative opportunity when they saw it. But, of course, your real point is that it's inherently shameful to be Joe the Electrician.

And assuming you're your typical champagne socialist morality urbanite leaf, I highly doubt your assessment of the virtue of a minority electrician would seriously not be greater than that of a white electrician.

Of course there should. Then we would have the Greens and Libertarians as the two dominant parties, which is at least tolerable.

You are welcome.

If there are intellectual standards, they certainly should not be tied to academic achievement. I wrote so many papers for so many college idiots

Without those fridges autists like you wouldn't get their tendies.

It's classic capitalism, man

The Left is just as racist against white people as it's accusing Trump of being, and projects their subconscious awareness of this by constantly calling him a bigot.

The ones with college degrees are just brainwashed by liberal instruction at universities.

the biggest issue in this election is that, to my highly educated, rational self, Hillary actually does belong in prison. She actually does.

All of her money, her connections, her power: nothing compares to this truth. Her crimes
Are too many to hide

I see you got new image for your b8 leaf.

You do know that education=/=inteligence. But you are a leaf.

Hue, hue, nice jest sir.

Yes. Paying net taxes should be a requirement to vote.

>intelligent people vote Hillary
>democrats always carry the minority vote

Does not compute. Who was surveyed, college professors and construction workers?

Are there any practical downsides to implementing a system like that?

That's neat. I had a feeling they were trying to use the 'only dumb-dumbs support Trump' card to chip away at his vote. Got sauce?

Low IQ people ars compwting with niggers.

Of coursethey will vote someone who "somehow" gets rid of niggers and spics.

The trump voters just dont know that the "rich" arent their friends.

It jusy proves that brutal dictatorships are the best way to govern people.

Rape and kill a bunch of niggers and trump voters or immigrants and they all fall in line.

Isnt it true pol?

People assume that having a university degree means you are automatically more wise or more intelligent. The fact of the matter is university is not the studious and intellectual pursuit it once was and most of these post-graduates are people doing liberal arts degrees, even if they are doing something worth a shit it doesn't seem to follow that the opinion of someone who did an electrical engineering degree is more valid than the opinion of an electrician.

this. you wouldn't believe the dumbasses I meet in college

Hi, honesty here, I wanted to show you something.

ONLY PROPERTY OWNERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE.

Only if you consider wiping out leftist fucktards out of competition a bad thing.

Your use of language aside, I would put forth the assertion that the Republicans were originally the party of the abolitionist; it was only in the sixties that the parties somehow switched positions. Either way, either enfranchise a population or don't, but backhanded gerrymandering (such as with the South's longstanding historical district manipulation, or the Dems' use of illegal immigrants as a voter pool) has never been okay on either side.

A fucking leaf.

we should ban canada posting

This. Its now more so a representation of your economic standing.
But most of these people are hateful and ignorant. They are overjoyed to brag how they are smarter because mommy and daddy paid for a liberal arts degree

Perhaps institute a reading test as a prerequisite for voting?

Reading tests, ID requirements, owning land, or paying taxes are all evil bigoted racist ideas that only serve to destroy democracy.

Now please stand aside while we use our army of brainwashed meme degree millennials to make it push our agenda.

Everyone has a right to college goy, exceptionally anyone who didn't work for it.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

>sage

Maybe if we were Mohammedan savages living in the mountains of Illyria with irrepressible violence constantly boiling out of our Turko-Med blood

Because if you earn a lot you are influenced by the higher taxes for the riches

Why don't they compare income?
Why is education more interesting than how much someone earns?

>because what really matters is your piece of paper showing that youve been indoctrinated and culturally enriched
>intelligence has nothing to do with real life success, only your arbitrary degree backed by debt
>lol stupid drumpfkins

What's with the purposefully misleading color skew?

Trump plays on primal emotions while Hillary plays on being part of the progressive establishment, of course the college educated people will vote Hillary. Most people aren't interested in politics anyways and if you're college educated and your professor supports Hillary you're going to assume she's the best because you fool yourself into thinking she's somehow more rational.

very interesting I also wonder what the spread looks like for black men without college degrees

It is hardly of matter of intellectual capacity, but rather that those with higher IQs have superior life outcomes, and are thus more invested in the current system, regardless of all of the bullshit associated with it. They do not want anybody disrupting their 9-5 office jobs. Meanwhile, those disfranchised by the system are more likely to be those of lower intelligence that had inferior life outcomes. It is a lot easier to smell the shit of the system when you are knee deep in the refuse rained down by the people on top. These people that are raging against the system just happen to overlap with the uneducated due to the twisted from of meritocracy and nepotism that we have found ourselves in.

Pretty much.

I think you nailed the key tenet in becoming a true Cred Forumsack - contemporary society tells you your base instincts are not only wrong, but evil and need to be quelled whenever you feel yourself being influenced by them. This leaves you confused, guilt ridden, and easily manipulated by the people telling you you're evil.

The red pill, in essence, is learning to disregard this social programming in lieu of trusting your own senses and instincts.

130 IQ here. Defiantly voting for Trump

>IQ=Education
Education does not mean you have higher iq, it just implies you have higher knowledge.

hmmmm.

also, niggers are over 22% of the democrat party. They have lower IQs.

Astrophys major about to graduate. I'm voting for Trump. Smartest student in the course is voting Trump. The weasel that copies his homework off another student before every class is voting Hillary (Burnout).

I don't understand where they get this "only dumb people vote for trump" meme.

Until this diagram controls for age group, it is completely meaningless.

Smart people 30 years ago were far less likely to go to college than smart people today.

Probably from statistics you dumb fuck.
Anecdotal evidence is not an argument.

>inb4 haha dam u fucking Cuck swede!!!

I'd vote trump if I was in the US I'm just tired of you the same fucking burger posters everyday using anecdotes. Smh

>Education does not mean you have higher iq, it just implies you have higher knowledge.

In the U.S. it means you completed 4 years of writing papers on sexism in video games and we wuz kangz.