Tell me about the US love for jews

Where does it stem from?
This almost "universal", in US, support for Israel - Is it simply because of Jewlywood or ?

>Btw I haven't read pic related book, just from searching for a relevant image for thread. I assume the book is quite biased, but I wouldn't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg0RCv_0GY
youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They christian an sheit

Why don't we sit down and talk about Danish love for BBC?

Jews are the chosen people, really the master race

I don't really see any interracial propaganda being pushed in danish media, unlike Sweden or the US.
In fact in danish produced movies the bad guy, or one of the bad guys, is often not entirely danish.
But please redpill me about our supposed love for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg0RCv_0GY

jews own literally all the media in the usa, it's not a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog

I grew up in a place that was roughly 50% Jewish. I thought everywhere half of all people were Jews. To me, this was normal life.

I spent about half my childhood learning about how horrible the holocaust was and how you were pretty much evil incarnate if you were ever not nice to a Jew. That's how they do it.

Now as for Jewlywood, a family member of mine was married into one of the high Jewish families there for a while. Holy fucking crap are they Jewish.

Trust me, you do not understand what Jews are like if you haven't lived among them. What disgusting trash.

It's not about the holocaust, even if it were true (but another discussion really) and it is not about personal attacks on the individual jew. But even criticising Israel's foreign policies, in Burgerland, seems to be career suicide no matter what you actually say.

That's true, except that rarely do people have any conception of Israel or its policies. It's all about how you're the worst kind of racist and literal jew-slayer unless you go along with everything.

We have multiple professional organizations (SPLC, ACLU, JDL, etc.) dedicated to sending out Jewish Attack Lawyers if you ever say the wrong thing. The problem for them is that we are only just getting started on "hate speech" laws so they have to work overtime to crush us.

Thankfully most of danish jews are located in our wonderful shithole Copenhagen and I don't live there, never will so my actual personal knowledge with jews stems from 1 lone childhood aquintance through mutual friend and holy shit they were annoying.

But even in Denmark there is this special snowflake about jews, though it is not career suicide to criticise Israel.

But for example on the 15th of January 2015 there was this small time terror shooting in Denmark, in which a jewish party was attacked with one casualty and some other non-jewish place with one casualty.

But since then, the entire jewish community have had armed police guards 24/7 - The amount of manhours and millions of DKK spent on guarding them while other crimes goes unsolved makes my blood boil.

By armed I mean with weapons larger than service pistol, not sure what our police actually use but I think it is MP5's in some form.

To be fair, individual Jews tend to be normal people like the rest of us. But like niggers or muslims, once they gang up then the gang mentality takes over and they just go full retard Jew about everything. We have stereotypes for a reason. And then every kind of crime is excused because oy vey.

Apparently we Americans are famous for pretending to be a part of our former European groups. I guess this is true, but for the most part we see ourselves as Americans with novelty history. It's a totally different thing with some of these Jews. They think they own the whole fucking world.

Like I mentioned, I've little personal experience with jews on an individual basis, but I've always disliked them as a group, even before I came to Cred Forums and I used to consider myself pretty liberal (not anymore though).

To be fair I've never thought of Americans as people pretending to be some part of your former Euro groups, the Americans I've met have always been Americans (for good or bad)
It is only on Cred Forums I hear about this "muh germanic ancestry"
- >While working in service related jobs, it is certainly bad though.

As for MP5s, they have fat ugly cops all dressed up in black standing around bored as hell at our airports, and frankly this is one of the most disgusting things you'll see around here. Why do they do this? Because the neoncon bolshevick communist Jews put them there.

Fortunately in the land of the "free" you can at least walk up to them, look them in the eye, and tell them what you think of it.

Yeah but airport "security" kinda makes sense, this is personal protection for their Synagogue, their gated community etc. all on the expense of the fucking tax-payer who will never receive the same amount of protection unless their is an active death-threat on that individual alone.

There is nothing on these kikes.

Thing is the airport "security" isn't even secure. It's completely pointless and only exists to put morons on the payroll to expand the foot soldier canon fodder force. No offense to most of the fat ugly cops who are just in it because they need a paycheck.

Anybody with half a brain who actually wanted to do harm could do so very easily. What's funny is that the FBI has to work so hard to get idiots to keep pulling off terrorist stunts. It's unbelievable how stupid most people are.

As for the kikes, I once helped analyze some schmuck who was Jewing his own friends and neighbors because he got schlonged with with MBS schlock. That pissed me off. He probably should have gone to prison. Every time you looked a little bit further it got even more shady. But he was living in a stronghold and it wasn't worth the effort.

Now, on balance, I'm not knocking the cops here. I have generally had very friendly relations with them and they serve a necessary and important role, and they have to put up with all kinds of criminal scum all day long.

I just want an effective, well-paid security force. Not one that stands around doing nothing with scary guns in the airport for no reason.

Jew Lives Really Really Matter

Remember the Followcaust

I know it isn't secure, hence the citation marks, but the notion is there at least, I guess.

Yes master, can I have some shekels now?

>tfw visiting foreign country
>tfw go to airport to go home
>tfw only terminal in the place where you have to take your shoes off and go through all this stupid nonsense
>tfw late but some old guy is angry about it and yelling at people and holding up the line

It sucks, man. I want a country I can be proud of. I don't want to be a country with a reputation for being a piece of shit to everybody. Even Israel has highly effective security.

Yeah can understand that
But hey you can be proud of being the country that is a piece of shit to everybody

They share the same goals - money, power etc

American WASP elite had a strain of Emerson/Thoreau/Unitarian/Quaker thought, which led to a lot of utopian aims based on people being enlightened through education and managed through rationality. American Jewish elite were utopian, scholarly and vehement enemies of Anti-Semitism. They were a natural fit and the rest is history.

To be clear I'm not actually advocating anti-semitism, I'm just fuzzled over the blind "Israel dindu nuffin rong" mentality in the US.
Though props to Obama for taking it down a notch, at least that he gets right.

>"Israel dindu nuffin rong" mentality in the US
Brainwashing, basically. We have a large Jewish population and they culturally climb to positions of power and control and then enforce their views on everybody because they have a sense of superiority. I mean, you don't have a tribe of people with this kind of reputation for thousands of years without being good at what you do.

Maybe it's comparable to how you're literally hitler in Germany if you say the wrong thing? I think we need a law that you can't be part of the government if you hold dual citizenship in any country -- can't serve two masters.

Oh, and also a lot of the US is some strange variant or other of Christianity that basically worships Jews. It's totally bizarre. It's like "Hi, I'm XYZ kind of Christian but actually I worship Jews." But I guess they all go along with it because it kind of makes sense as a Christian to be nice to other people and if some guy tells you you're damned to eternal hell if you don't believe what he tells you then you get scared into it.

And most of the country has no Jews, so I guess that makes it believable.

>we need a law that you can't be part of the government if you hold dual citizenship in any country

Don't be a racist bigot you fucking shitlord Hitler