London isn't anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9jO01Y1Vo

I'm literally boiling, i wish i was there tu cut their throats, that's the only thing they deserve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OVq2bs8M9HM
amazon.com/Cold-Steel-92BKPB-Medieval-Buckler/dp/B006YBXYYS
amazon.com/Resistant-Stainless-Butcher-Performance-Protection/dp/B01874DY58/
amazon.com/RoadPro-RPTT-1-Thumper-19-Inches-Assorted/dp/B001JT5CFY/
ukpreppersguide.co.uk/legal-pepper-spray-for-self-defence/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rp3nve9CJk
youtube.com/watch?v=vRJ93D4qmG4
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

They wont let us have guns so buy swords and maces it seems we will have to purge this scum in time.

i live in the most nigger city in France and i never go out without my knife or my brass knuckles, if i see something like this happening in front of me i wont give a shit about prison nor death

>cut their throats
With what, you faggot? A butter knife?

I have a knife in my pocket everytime and i've never been controled by the police

Why don't the britbongs contact her, find the identity of the attackers and 'report them to the police' , if you know what i mean.

Black "people" aren't meant to live alongside civilized people.

I think it didn't goes viral so people doesn't care, if someone could have more info about this and the girl or her family we could start something or let her die if she's a nigger lover

>knife
>in Londonistan

poor baby waaaaaaaaaa

loving me some multiculturalism

black people are savage animas. 96% of them should be exterminated.

i really could have kill to stop her screams

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

>is Germany getting it worse?

London has Africans and Indians, but fewer explosive types

>implying it's allowed to own sword and maces
You literally commit a crime defending urself from refugees

I think it's time you Euro guys pull a Brevik, but actually do it properly this time and not shoot white christian kids.

Yeah but what about those of us with something to lose?

Also where did you get brass knuckles from

Have a (You)

aside from being a mongol you're also a mongoloid.....
Your parents must be proud you can count two potatoes.

Just buy building supplies.

>i wont give a shit about prison nor death

Those who talk like that are full of shit. You'll never do anything, stop deluding yourself.

>implying it's not a bomb

I don't get it, so that's a bin full full of knives and second had clothes for the poor?

Fucking love this documentary. I hope the Chinks enslave these gorillas as we did. Blacks used to be farm equipment, now they can be factory robots.

>fight IQ

This is new.

BLACK LIFES MATTERS!!
ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE!!

Remember guys.

The British solution to their lower class stabbing each other was to ask them to voluntarily stop.

xD ^^

my brother gave it to me for my 16th birthday, i got it in an armory

Whoopdee doo niggers are violent, stupid beasts.

The only reason you have a computer to be a faggot with is because of whites.

>Frenchie
>thinking he would do anything in a confrontation

top baguette

Same Things happen again and again and nobody moves.....

They will say the gang has mental issues as always...

Wow Asians and Whites are so bad as sports and athletics I guess that is why their countries always come last at the Olympics. Oh Wait the USA and China were at the top.

>inb4 "BLACK PEOPLE WUZ ALL THE USA ATHELETES

Whites and Asians dominated pretty much every other sport except track and field. The only thing niggers are good for is running, which they got from running from chasing rats to eat in Uganda.

What's the name of the documentary?

yeah that's why i'm planning to join the Identitarian Generation, but i know what you mean and i would think the same for others people

WAT WAT WAT??
>in the butt

>You literally commit a crime defending urself from refugees

yes thats right. And that doesn't stop you. you literally do it, and literally "commit that crime", and then walk off and hope you dont get arrested for it

but even if you do, still worth it

but how to get your hands on a gun? can't find one, so have to settle for knives instead, for self defense, the fact that can be charged as a crime is the real crime

Empire of Dust, I think

God fucking damn it. THis shits happening in Paris, too.

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT. WE MUST GET USED TO IT. WIR SCHAFFEN DAS.

Pay your respects, Cred Forums

who do you think is in the government that signs the papers to import another 50,000 niggers?

those same "white christian kids" who btw were aged 16-20 not really kids

he wanted to maximise the positive effect of his actions, so he target the source

Why the dislike you faggot?
It's a news source you disliking it means less people are going to see it.

Fuck sadiq khan, fuck the Labour party, fuck the Tory sell outs, fuck the EU, fuck the globalists, fuck all who made Europe this way.

In every big cities in Europe i think (except in Poland/Hungary)

Why are your people so cold? What's even worse, it's a woman.
Around here if somebody sees that, the police is called and the people from the neighboorhood would deal with that gang. But it's like the first world doesn't care at all.

because when i looked at it i was pissed off

1st world people are "rich" so everyone have something to loose, their jobs, their friends, their money, their time if they go to prison, so they became weak and afraid of everything, that's how i see it, but some people are really pissed off about this shit and a lot of Europeans are waking up

Ultimately i think they hate whites just cause theyre jealous. i think its just simple as that. black people look funky and their women look like men. white people are quite beautiful and better off, even "better than them" when it comes to aesthetic, well, and achievement through out history. Inferiority complex ultimately, I think thats what the whole knock out game, fuck whitey, 'wrong hood bitch' thing comes down to. Not an inferiority complex but just fucking bitterness

very vibrant and progressive indeed

This. It is the same with turks here. Arrogant and brutal because they are bitter and and an inferiority complex. Angry because they feel inferior and the jew is supporting them in their feelings.

If you treat street fights like the UFC then blacks have a combined record of in the tens or hundreds of thousands of victories against whites in France alone, where as whites have only a couple of funny little wins here and there.

I can't wait until this vibrant enrichment comes to my town, hideously white at the moment, so boring, dont even need to lock my doors

pls bring cultural enrichment mrs may

you're wrong, turks just want to show their dominance i think, they have accomplished a lot more than black people, turks have always been like that trough history

All I heard in that video was:
>BRUV
>WOT
>BRUV
>WOT

Welcome to """urban"""" London. Always makes me laugh how non-Brits romanticize the city, when the reality is just like in that video. It's a shithole.

yeah it's the same here in Paris, i came to London one time for holidays, all i saw was niqabs/burqas everywhere

White privilege, fucking cis scum

Seriously tho im white as fuck and the other day when i was enjoying a nice coup of coffe with a sandwitch on a park bench after work

Fucking police controlled me like there haven't been niggers and shitskins all over the fucking place

Fucking gay this shit, i almost got shot once for buying a bottle of coke

Do you wear a nazi uniform or do you look like a junkie?

well i am undefeated champion so far

how ugly and short do you have to be, to find it unbelievable that fucking turks have an inferiority complex on whites

what kind of ugly ass french are you? or have you never seen pictures of turkish guys? you see the picture of them, and tell me that they are never jealous at 6'4" white guys

>i didnt say nothing

she needs to stop socializing with blacks

In France the only chance to get controled when you are white is to get suspicious in a market

what does it mean, "to get controlled"? is that like, held up by the police, questioned, pestered, that kind of thing?

Or is it physical restraint?

Because I find that if you wear a beanie then the police are more suspicious on you

>Yeah but what about those of us with something to lose?
If you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE then you've got nothing to lose. If you've got white kids then they're going to be 100 times worse off than you are.

Your race is the journeyman though which all the black top contenders mop the floor with.

i agree that turks are inferior to white, but you can't compare turks with blacks

well i don't know what that means

but I find it hard to believe that my race is mopped on the floor. i just wish it wasnt so rare

blacks have such ugly faces, but also really weird body odor, even if you dont pay attention to the face of who you are around, if you smell the BO you can't ignore that you don't like them

that's when the police makes you empty your pockets and controle your ID

The whites have become black. David Starkey was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVq2bs8M9HM

at least she wasnt raped by the savages

that happened to me only once but that was because g20 summit and the whole city was filled with police on every single intersection

they looked my name up on an ipad and wouldn't let me go until it said ok

Empire of dust. It's worth your time

Let me tell you something these other britbongs won't admit to.

"black" culture is now probably the most predominant way to live in the UK. It is the norm.
I mean, on every level... the youth and even some adults all participate in this culture.
They use the slang. They listen to the music.
I was in a thread on here before and someone posted the music they listen to and all sorts of faggots were defending it, saying it's not that bad, etc...
anyway, I talked the guy into doxxing himself and he was a nerdy beta video game designer who had made an entire game based on "grime music"... and this is a fucking full on nerd i'm talking about. It is the norm, on every level.

I have personal experience with all of these things and even some of my family members have been duped by all of this.
One of them being a victim of gun crime, known drug dealer, convicted of stabbings, shootings, etc... and this is my family. My own flesh and blood, so I know he's not necessarily "stupid", no. Far from it. He always excelled at whatever he chose to do, and it just so happens, that somehow, it's got into his head that it's a good idea to behave in this way.

>Poor white kids
Listen to rap, think it's cool to be a thug, sell drugs, they probably rap themselves or try to, it's still the same as it's always been in that it all boils down to street cred. Nothing has changed in that regard

>Middle class white kids
They all listen to rap too. You can compare them to the users of cocaine, etc. In that, the poor white and black kids supply the drug, but it's the middle classes driving the demand. They are the enemy. Without them, the thug culture would rot as it would have no money in it, there would be no "cool image" associated with it.

Any of you fucks that listen to rap yet post on here, or you dress like nigs but post on here, or you participate in their slimey, fucking disgusting culture... fuck off and don't come back.

VICTORY!

I see this too. Especially with grime music. Back in sixth form my two mates used to take the piss outta our one black friend by playing random grime music. Now they actually enjoy listening to it.

You aren't any better fra*ce

Yeah, i listened to rap years ago, now i boycott everything that come from black people/muslims and jews (i don't watch TV)

never said so (and you neither, jew lover)

>daily reminder that all niggers need to fucking hang

Thanks, OP.

when a genius has to discuss society with dumb shits

Day of the rope when?

I wish I could cut back my "black" music listening but you see, I just simply love drum and bass / jungle, hip hop, house and techno and jazz / bop too much... There are some good black artists, even genre defining ones. I don't believe they are collectively degenerate as a race. Some of them have redeeming qualities.

I think, if I don't act, talk and dress as a thug, it's passable to listen to "black" music. But you have to know that as a 20something white person, it is your duty to not taint your heritage and act like the black youth do.

Owen Jones

>well i don't know what that means
Read the news and you'll know. It's non-stop headlines of whites getting maimed and killed by Afro street warriors.

There are turks and turks. Western turks near constantiople are usually more greek and not as bad as arabs, but the more east you go, the more animalare in the turks. And guess who comes to germany? The highly religious animals without money of eastern anatolia.

>woman

*yawn*
Get back to me when a white conservative male gets hurt.

You are wrong.

I am talking specifically about rap music. Find me ANY rapper who doesn't glorify guns, crime, drugs, "bitches", in some way. Even the """"conscious"""" rappers, all of them promote this.
Find me a jazz musician who talks about stabbing someone, please go ahead, i'll wait. Find me a blues musician who talks about selling drugs and fucking hoes... No. This does not happen.
I am speaking of music with lyrics that actively promote violence and all that comes with it.

In regards to the "just listening", you are shameful. A disgrace.
How many people like you do you think "just listen"?
Those numbers add up. Those numbers have influence, and before you know it... that guy you "just listened" to, is on the TV, and on the radio, and on the billboards, and on the advertisements, and at the Olympics, and on the news channels... and the rest of us, and our children, and our wives and daughters... all become subjected to its poison.

Hadn't considered that... Jesus Christ, BAN ALL ASSAULT BUTTER KNIVES

I've actually lived in Paris for a few months on/off for the past few years, and been to London recently. I'd say the two cities are strikingly similar in their shitskin and crime problems. London it is more pronounced b/c there are entire areas to go and not see a single non-white in Paris, except perhaps one who is walking through.

London is an ugly ethnic mixture like Toronto.

This is the way it goes.
Memes are no better, either. Look at the whole "dj khaled" thing that happened recently.
He was mocked by that jewish youtuber for being fat, uneducated, ignorant, moronic, retarded, etc... and he became a "meme" because of this.
Now there are kids who know who he is. It actually HELPED him. There are people who don't quite understand that he was being mocked. There are thousands more people who engage with him, buy his records, listen to what he has to say (absolutely nothing worthwhile)

All of this only further promotes the poisonous culture. All of them are the gringos, the suckers... that help him buy the new Porsche.

The future is looking incredibly bleak unless something real takes place in the coming years.
All of those feminists, all of these idiots... they will be in positions of power. They will be in marketing. They will be the decision makers. They will be everywhere... and it will not be pretty for those who disagree with what they are "about"

literally lold

fucking leaf I wanted to post it

what about those from Ankara ?

STFU burger, maybe in new pakistan (south england) knives are banned but in the proud north we can carry
pic related

if they come from eastern anatolia they are kurdish or have kurdish descent

is it a scalpel or craft blade?

Won't it break in a fight? wouldn't you rather have something like a bowie knife?

>bowie knife
they're illegal

Blacks and Kebabs do most of the stabbings. They truly are backwards savages. Way worse than indigenous Chavs.

it is the middle class that promote niggas and us working class northerners just want to live life in peace but the eternal bourgeise keeps trying to cuck us
that girl in OP's video is 100% most likely middle class

Well said, she is not the same Britannia we once knew.

but it is a fixed blade knife not a switch blade

that is still illegal? for shame. Then maybe they can find a thick bit of steel, and an electric grind wheel, and make a knife?

You're currently losing your country.

I keep seeing more and more niggers and dune coons in Glasgow and its fucking annoying me.
I want something to change. Now.

Cut their throats? U cheeky cunt

>Picture of a man still digesting his redpill

Okay, fair point about the violent or drug promoting lyrics, but you don't need to talk in a condescending way to me.

I have every right to "just listen" to any shit I choose and by this, I'm not doing harm to my race. I agree, I'm giving youtube views to "degenerate" artists and it all adds up and I see the conflict. But it's the white race's privilege that we have enough brain capacity to just passively enjoy hip hop music and not actively participate in the acts it promotes.

bowie knives are legal if you keep it for any reason other than self-defense but i don't know where you can get one and even then they could still take it off you

>Knives

We'll settle this the Anglo way. With shields and spears and longbows.

Gonna try and discipline my local pub to do a shield wall.

It is an everyday happening now. She was culturally enriched by some vibrant and diverse people.

We are being enriched TO DEATH.

Thanks politicians.

>risking your life for a coalburner
i always knew the french were genetically cucked

>Treat non-whites like shit for eons
>Surprised that once non-whites start to gain power they come after you

You could have tried peace but instead you chose trying to eradicate, enslave, or rape all those that dont look like you.

You reap what you sow.

Self defense teacher here, if you're a woman get these and keep them in your handbag
amazon.com/Cold-Steel-92BKPB-Medieval-Buckler/dp/B006YBXYYS
amazon.com/Resistant-Stainless-Butcher-Performance-Protection/dp/B01874DY58/
amazon.com/RoadPro-RPTT-1-Thumper-19-Inches-Assorted/dp/B001JT5CFY/

Buckler for beat and shove.
Glove for punching and knife turning.
Baton or counter attack.

Find a flaw.

Hardmode: No "It's not a gun".

>women
>Cred Forums
are you autistic?

Your post literally contradicts itself. You're a fucking moron.

"I have every right to listen"
"I'm not doing harm to my race"
"I agree giving it views is bad and it will have consequences"

Shut up, you fucking mong. You may aswell just sag your pants and go looting now... save yourself the time

>Autist
>Cred Forums
Perish the thought.

I'm sick of this /r9k/ faggotry on this board.

Yes coalburners are trash but if you see a woman getting the shit kicked out her by a pack of niggers there's no real reason to suspect she's a coalburner.
Not defending your women is pathetic.

Yes they're fucking stupid.
Yes they're overly emotional.
Yes they do stupid shit.

Its our job to take them by the hand and guide them in the right direction, and if that doesn't work to drag them on it kicking and screaming.

You're a faggot.
It's too late for people like her. She clearly has adopted the Jamaican Patois already.
She clearly is involved in their culture already.
An attack like that, you can tell from the video, there is obviously more to it. My guess is she probably "wronged" one of them in some way... who cares, though.

It's their parents job to look after them. If they fail, then their children perish. This is the way it should be and has always been.

It's thanks to faggots like you with your enabling that people like this are allowed to get with it. They thrive now. All thanks to deluded cunts who believe in fairy tales, like yourself.

Suck a dick on the way back to twitter yeah

Brexit will fix this.

your both right

I don't know mate, the sheer anger from the way you write is telling... Have you been cucked lately? ;^) I'm sure it's hard for you over there in Anglistan, with all kinds of shitskins terrorising you. Don't even reply to me, just count to 20, take your xanax and fuck off to eating chicken wings at your local arab vendor.

coal burner hanging with niggers alone at night what garbage and useless parents

>You reap what you sow.
Oh lad.
We know.
Its why we're waking up angry.

>I can tell from a minute long video how bad a person she is
I'm going to clear this up right now, if I saw a coal burner I knew having the shit beat out her I'd walk away without another glance.
Its her job to pay the toll.

If I saw a random attack in the street with no idea of context I'd help because I like to give them the benefit of the doubt and I'd step in.

Fyrds will make a return. The shires will rise again.

So those that don't talk about it would? Ok.

her getting beat up isnt justified at all but people with your attitude allow all types of degeneracy to thrive and be allowed to be aocially acceptable.

I hope you have a gay son.

anyone know if pepper spray is legal in the uk? that's a VERY underrated self defense weapon.

Anger? That's just how I type. "Anger"... how sensitive do you have to be to think because someone is using naughty words, it means their angry?

Lmao, you're just mad because you're realising you've been participating and helping to promote their culture while simultaneously posting on Cred Forums pretending to be an overman

I already told you to sag your pants and go looting to save time but thanks to people like you, it will probably be normal by the time you have children... if you ever have children, that is

Yeah, I'm not saying that. Obviously, you try and stop it, whatever. That's natural and is the right thing to do.
I'm not saying I can tell for definite, It was an educated guess... perhaps you can find her on social media and see for yourself, yeah? If I could, i'd put money on it...

ukpreppersguide.co.uk/legal-pepper-spray-for-self-defence/

They are literally muslims pretending to be white to seed apathy and division among white males / females, fuck them man

Sword-carrying was b& within city walls

youtube.com/watch?v=9rp3nve9CJk

I get nogs carrying suitcases on their heads like this going past my house.

So..fucking..diverse...
it pisses me off, just go the fuck home ya cunts.

not necesarily

a black can walk up to a stranger, start beating on them for no reason, and then lie about it and say some shit like "i thought they said nigger to me"

they do this to assert dominance to make up for their inferiority complex

That's because you can build an immunity to it.

yeah i looked it up myself after i asked. your laws are fucking retarded m8. how am i to defend myself or my friends and family members against knife attacks that are completely unrelated to terrorism

The situation in London feels decidedly temporary. The moment there's any political will, these invaders are out of there, either by cutting off their benefits or (preferably at the same time) deporting illegals.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHA

You don't understand the situation or know what you're talking about.
Listen to the girl on the floor... She is speaking with a "Jafaican" accent, a well fucking known thing that these rats do. They have consciously shifted their voice to sound Jamaican. This is common now. This is the mark of the cunt, basically.

I'm not saying nogs don't jump people for no reason, of course they do... but in this case, she probably did something to them and they weren't too happy about it. My guess is, she either talked shit about them, fucked one of their boyfriends, or took the last bargain bucket from the local KFC. This is normal in London.

just carry a knife, conceal identity with dark clothes and big hoodie and gut little cunts like video related. First knife the film whore in the back a couple times, move on to the next nigger, then the next and then the next.

>white christian kids
>leftie shitspawn
Wew lad.

This one is a coalbunder though.

Rdv gare du nord à 19h je serais le gars qui fais des tractions sur le quai

#blacklivesmatter

The only way to defend yourself legally is get a rounders or cricket bat but that has its problems (you can't carry it around concealed, can break easily).

What are you laughing about, shart mart?

You make a very convincing point, rabbi.

We need a final solution to the MLE Accent question.

>women getting beaten in the streets of London
a fine tradition, going back to the Jack the Ripper days

Nonwhites are privileged classes, bystanders don't feel like they can do anything.

If you disagreed with anything I said, it probably means you're the rabbi.

But what would a fat yank know about parenting anyway? They raise their kids on Twinkies, Coke and TV advertisements. ...Imagine an entire nation of people who pay to watch advertisements and laugh & clap along, spilling their high calorie, sugar laced beverages all over themselves as they are being sold to like the saps they are. Poor suckers.

Based britbong.

One of the sheboon's boyfriends probably cheated with the white slut, and there is the result. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Can I ask you something? Are there places in London that are literally no-go zones for white people? Our government says so in the recent pamphlets against immigration and Soros-funded media attacked them furiously.

t. skinny faggot who can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag

"David... absolutley... absolutely... not at all, really"

Prove it.

If I saw that on the street I'd step in because I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, although you're likely correct.

IIRC she was lured there; she thought she was meeting black boys.

Speak for yourself. I went up against five bikers at a bar a few years back. Still got a scar on my cheek, as the one guy who actually managed to land a punch had a ring on. I knocked him out before the bouncers came. I came out on top, but would probably have been beaten to a pulp if the bouncers hadn't stopped it when they did, but sometimes you just got to stand up for yourself.
I'm not even a violent guy. I just refuse to back down or let someone threaten me or anyone I'm with.

Fuck you cunt. Western women are fucking things up beyond comprehension, but people like you are the dipshits enabling their behaviour. They know they can slap a man because faggots like you will come to their defense no matter what. They know they can invite in millions of "rapist" invaders, because they know that once they get tired of Mohammed's bbc, faggots like you will be there to clean up their mess for them.

You need to fucking die.

Yes, there are. Places you know you should never go because you're likely to get stabbed or your head smashed up by Ethnics.

You can always search for them and kill them, what's stopping you? You need to realize it's not going to simply stop unless police arrests them or you kill them. If police ain't doing the job, then you know what you have to do.

We ready lost

There will be no war. 100 years ago these people would have been killed by regular men. Men would have literally grabbed or made weapons and killed these people melee style like pic related. not today. The shift in mentality is complete, this will never change. These people will slowly have more and more children and they will be citizens who grew up in UK and you won't be able to deport them anywhere.

Like I said 100 years ago theyd have been slain in the streets of London by able bodied men. We all lost the cultural war and there is no going back. Men don't have the balls to take control.

Men don't have the balls because they shifted so much power to women, who will not allow such behaviour. The power will never shift back until western women face some consequences of the societal rules they have set up. Unfortunately, there are always beta faggots who will jump at the chance to save fair maiden, with the dream that she will be so grateful she may even allow them to sniff her cunt.

Yeah, she's trash.

But you'll have to forgive me for being unable to watch a woman get the shit beaten out of her in the street.
If I knew the reason I wouldn't lend a finger to help her, but if I came across it in the street with no context I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

Oh I'm more than well aware of all of it.
But I'm a man who has to stick to my virtues, and one of them is not letting shit skin cunts do whatever the fuck they want in my fucking country to our fucking women.

Read above, if I knew she was a coal burner beforehand I wouldn't raise a finger to help her.

If I came across this in the street I would give her the benefit of the doubt and put those fucking cunts in their place for having the audacity to behave that way in my sight in my country.

You'll have to forgive me for being unable to turn away from my virtues and pride.
They're some of the last things I can hold onto.

source?

Empire of Dust iirc.

Who even does that?

thanks

Stop exaggerating, you undermine legitimate agruments

name one place

(there are places I wouldn't voluntarily walk through alone though, but doesn't every major city in western Europe have that

>there are places I wouldn't voluntarily walk through alone
There you go.

Even if he's wrong now he won't be for long if current trends continue.

Blackwater farm estate.

I guess it depends what your definition of 'likely' is

One more redpill was born today.

>Blaming women

See that's my exact point about the shift in mentality

Men back then didn't ASK women. They took control. If 1000 British men met in the streets of London tomorrow and killed these invaders, women aren't going to do shit about it, they can't. They can't fight. They like to be controlled on a subconscious level. Why do you think so many of them like the Arabs? They like the dominant behavior.

The shift in mentality is a 180 from what it was back then. Men have no balls, they think they need women's permission.

More likely than negligibly likely.

I'm sure that - if you have dark hair and unassuming clothes - you can probably walk through ISIS territory without too a high chance getting kidnapped and murdered, but I'd still consider it a no-go zone.

you mean broadwater farm?

Yes boo hoo all women are dumb whores. But they're our dumb whores and if you won't do anything for them at least do something for their white baby-factories. You can't just let niggers and muds have free pickings of white girls, they need to be put into place and fuck off.

Self-defense and defending innocents is one thing, but don't go further than that for such a small reason.

(Civil war is soon)

By the way, while I say this, I'm not taking a coalburning slut. I'm just saying you need to save them and give them to the cucks, because a white baby raised by shit parents is better than a mulatto raise in any way.

You'd be amazed.

This must be one of those diverse neighborhoods Sadiq Khan invited Trump to visit

There will be no civil war for many years

Then we have a lot of time to practice.

>i wish i was there tu cut their throats

Just shoot them

Oh wait.... no freedoms. It is almost like our nations founders knew that owning arms was a key to independence from state.....

This

Humans have lived under oppressive shitty governments for hundreds of years. We could still have another hundred years to go for all we know.

tfw you will never visit the local east-end boozer for a cheeky pint with your mates.

i really want this to happen

this guy turned up the brightness

Nigger

>what bruv
>what bruv
>u chattin shit bruv?

Disgusting.

Starkey was 100% right.

Those were just women. Any guy could stop that fighting if he wanted it stopped.

No, you miss understand. You - DO NOT - have the right to self defence in Britain. Britain's justice system is the biggest menace of them all.

You having a chuckle? Bin those knuckles!

Paddy fuck.

Go cut their throats then faggot. I bet you dont.

Why are whites so weak and cowardly?

What does the London mayor have to say about this?

Sadly true.

Chavs.

>Sadiq Khan has been quoted as saying "Allow Kebab"

then she shouldve been killed

Shit son.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI

so should we just rape them?

You're already on your way to losing everything.
Get your priorities straight.