Path of Light - Four Pillars

Remember, brothers. Whatever your beliefs, these are the things that matter most at the end of the day.

PRAISE KEK

>What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.

You are so unimaginably autistic I want to punch you.

Fuck you, nigger. You're probably an antifa faggot who will hang on the day of the rope.

You fatass I came up with the day of the rope, and it's not what people think. Don't trifle with me.

O hai William Luther Pierce

I don't know who the fuck you think I am. You know what the day of the rope is? That's after we round up and arrest the bankers, and then we give them fair trials for treason or genocide (depending on how far they run) and then we hang the ones that get condemned to death.

That's what the day of the rope is.

Bros what card do we carry in our walley? 4 of clubs? 4 of spades? I cant remember

That sounds ideal. In the meantime, we're seeing these things being attacked constantly. I'm just posting a reminded that out of all the bullshit posted here daily, these are the things that matter. What else is there to fight for?

>Cred Forums values
stop

4 of clubs. Although I don't carry it in my wallet, user. I carry it in my heart.

These are Cred Forums values. These are human values.

aren't*

>what
You know what the chain of command is?

You can just go ahead and delete community. It's only there to allude to an online one. Not a real one

It refers to your actual local community. The ones that are being broken up by importing immigrants and minorities from poor areas then giving them community priority for benefits.

Do you think I'm missing something about chain of command? Fill me in if so.

What part of Canada are you in? I would imagine that community is still pretty important in a lot of areas.

>country
More like race.

>More like race.
I'd say that falls more to community first, but it can be an important aspect of all of them.

>implying the 4 pillars are not the 4 pairs that comprise the Ogdoad

>implying kek didn't bless OP with dubs

Yeah you're right

Country, religion, family.
The most important things in the world, in the correct order too.

Religion is community. For someone who feels strongly about religion, I find it odd that you put country before god.

I also find it odd that anyone puts anything before their own family. That is unreasonable to ask of anyone in most situations.