Recognize this image? I'm sure you do. It's an artistic rendering of a Knight's Templar. So cool right...

Recognize this image? I'm sure you do. It's an artistic rendering of a Knight's Templar. So cool right? Kill the Mudslimes! Deus Vult!

What Cred Forums kaffirs fail to tell you is that this order ended when their homosexuality and blasphemy was unveiled by French King Phillip IV

When admitting new knights into the order, they would strip them naked and kiss their bellies and spines. Then they would all kiss mouth to mouth after spitting on a crucifix

All of this is historic fact. Read it for yourself if you think I am lying. Many were found guilty and burned at the stake. The rest escaped. Hence the Knight's Templar was no more

Cred Forums's (and Christian kuffar) idolize literal faggots who hate Christ

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1565252/Vatican-paper-set-to-clear-Knights-Templar.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gershon_Legman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise god

Nice try JIDF

CRUSADES
NOW

>French King Phillip IV
Is this the same Philip IV who was massively in debt to the Templars?

whine all you want, we're still going to burn piles of leaves this fall

It's true, I read a recently published account from a rabbi who claimed he interviewed all the knights templar personally.

A FUCKING LEAF

Seriously, go away Trudeau. Don't you have some muzzies to coddle?

REALLY FIRES UP THE NEURONS

>Leaf
>Cred Forums kaffirs
>Talking about christians fucking kids and being gay

Listen Achmed. At least the chrisian prophet wasn´t a pedophile like Mohammed was.
The christian prophet died for our sins while Mohammed died for yours.

Now go and bomb yourself.

>modernized """""""history"""""""

According to modern historians every organization more than 200 years old was gay. Correct all the records goyim

>no sources

You don't masturbate with men? Cuck

You wants proofs? Kuffar pig eaters about to get BTFO

1/3

2/3

3/3

t. a faggot spewing his narrative with no citation

This

They were tortured into making these confessions, goat fucker. Hey, look outside your window? Do you see sand? Exactly. Hahaha!

DEUS
FUCKING
VULT

wtf I love (((Jesus))) now

T-t-that's lewd as hell ~Senpai!

Yes, some may have been homosexuals. Some ancient Hellene Hoplites were homosexual as well. Doesn't mean they all (or even the majority) were homos.

If they were, the joke'd be on you. You got BTFO'd by a bunch of homos.

As long as islam is eradicated, the world will know peace

if youre going to pretend to be a muslim, you should learn the difference between kuffar and kafir.

1/10

Sounds outlandish. Kissing a spine?

Nice sources you got there, shitskin.

>be shitskin
>hate fags
>get BTFO by fag Christians

this is your story

>Two men riding a horse means buttsex

Homosexual revisionism is the worst kind of revisionism.

According to what the leaf posted here, he is implying that they were all faggots that would make Milo blush.

As for homosexuals throughout history, we all know there is tons but OP is arguing that they were exclusively homosexual and dedicated to it.

MashaAllah brother
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin

You probably should never touch a book about the Grande Armee then.

Those things are full of homosexual revisionism.

>So cool right? Kill the Mudslimes! Deus Vult!
ja, this is the level of discourse on pol

a sucking leaf !

purely coincidence ! like terrorists being all muslim

All I care about is that they killed mudslimes.

i'm mad now anglos are faggots not Napo's soldiers

It's no lie that Napoleon's soldiers slept together(not in the sexual sense) to instill a sense of trust and brotherhood among them but the book makes it sound like they were going at it like rabbits in heat!

I thought fags like you got killed in your country.

Templars were mostly French moron.

Recognise this image shitskin? Lmao :^)

The blood of mudslides purify the soul.

Came here to post this.

>Butthurt

You disgusting FUCKS allied with the Ottomans for HUNDREDS of years.

Not an argument.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1565252/Vatican-paper-set-to-clear-Knights-Templar.html

Checkmate, you massive faggot

Wowowowowo take it easy there germ. You realise that we believe in Isa (AS) jesus are you call him. If we dont believe in him we go to hell. If you dont Believe in Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) you will go to hell. There is no way out of this context. In the day of resurrection you will be asked and if you havent believed in him as a rightous prophet then hell will be your eternall home. But there is no way to push logic in a zio-christcuck skull. So the only answer you will the truth is after death.

>mudskinned pedophile worshipping sandnigger detected

Why so you think I'm a fag?

The picture looks really fake. Still mad at the paki that stole your wife?

>Muh Ottomans

When you have the Assburglars on one side, the Anglos on another and lastly the Spanish in the south then you need a strong alliance and the only kingdom that strong other than France was the Ottomans.

Spoken like a true "loving" Christian.

I hope when you die St. Peter leaves you out in the cold and closes the gates of heaven from you.

The Templars did nothing wrong.
France's ruination is punishment from God.

>Legman was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania to Emil and Julia Friedman Legman, both of Hungarian/Romanian Jewish descent; his father was a railroad clerk and butcher. According to an obituary by his friend Jay Landesman in The Independent of London, in a childhood incident, classmates "wrote the word 'kosher' in horse-shit juice across his forehead." He regarded the event as formative, and he would insist throughout his life that violence and sadism so prominent in American culture resulted directly from the suppression of sex.[1]

>Albania

>All of this is historic fact.
>LOL
In the words of a jew, [citation needed]

>Talking to flags

Take your pills potatonigger.

>Wrote the word "Kosher" in horse-shit juice across his forehead

That's some poo poo pee pee shit right there.

It's a symbol and the psychology behind it is all that matters to us you autistic faggot.

Deus vult.

t. le weed man himself

>christian
>prophet
gg abdul

> french king needs money
> tortures templars to get confessions
> few break and give forced confessions
> 500 years later
> sandnigger living from christian donations thinks forced confessions are facts
I liked you better when you were defending your false prophet.

fixed*

If its any constellation, If gays are slightly higher IQ it might have something to do with designing the most badass armour. no?

Using kaffar to describe Cred Forums
Cred Forums knows what it mean shitshit
While we're talking gay shit though mudskin
Let's talk bacha bazi
Or
Afghan dancing boys and how you fucks find it acceptable to still be fucking children of the same sex.
Or how irs considered a symbol of power

Oy vey
Shut it down

More like the French King owed them money and bullied a wrap Pope into ousting them.

First Post, Bless'd Post

You will recognize false prophets by the fruits of their work. Guess which part of the world is prosperous and which isn't. You worship a false prophet, you idolize an artifact and break the golden rule. Islam is satan worship, don't you dare to claim you have any connection to christianity. Die in a fire and go to hell you fucking satanist.

The knights templar were taken down with lies like this because they were becoming to powerful (and a wee bit to eager to go kill people for God).

Fuck off muslim.

>jew trying to smear the crusades, the most glorious source of white pride ever

Shoulda written the words kosher with blood

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” - Nietzche
They went to fight the pedophiles and eventually were corrupted. This isn't a dark chapter of Christianity but a symptom of being exposed to the ass backwards ways of Arabia for too long.

It actually is an argument though. Him being in debt to them would be a powerful motive to make up falsehoods in order to discredit them. Sticky to pasta Mario, your spaghootinigger brain isn't suited to rhetoric and debate.

>This is one thesis developed with impressive scholarship by G. Legman in his unusual and provocative book The Guilt of the Templars, published recently by Basic Books.

>Jewish American writers
>American erotica writer
Dumb fucking muzzie taken on the RuseCruz again.

Lies invented so the French monarch could raid their treasury as he was flat broke

new OG for the zio christcucks around this board.

most cringy part is you christcucks dont even dare killing the satanist in your countries. Let alone taking a swing on Muslims. Only ones you can kill are those who are weak. Like the natives.

Hospitallers or bust

t. ANOTHER FUCKING LEAF

Jean Claude?

Pic get to you shitskin? Have another :^)

THIS ^^^

Lol, nobody believes this was true anymore. The king looted them because he was a bastard

French King Philip was controlled by the Jews so I 'spose he would say that!

>Asperger leaf is at it again
Knights of the Temple were purged because the church and the monarchy wants their money.

>no sources
>no quotations
>only mocking
wtf I love Islam now

>Not kissing your bros before reclaiming the Holy Land

You some sort of faggot?

>(((Stiller)))
Every motherfucking time

I think this picture is worse. Think about the Muslims that are outbreeding you on top of that. Say bye to britain?

Some one who has nnever heard of the black ritual.
refer to be a knight instead of a jew or a muslim

Probably some mystic chakra awakening bullshit given they're said to have taken up the alchemical symbol of baphomet as an item of veneration

GONNA GRAB MY BRO SPIT ON MY CROSSES AND STILL CALL YOU A FAGGOT AT THE ROPE.

>implying the jumping jigaboos weren't killing each other off before whitey arrived

Sorry that the white man is more efficient at killing other

>sorry not sorry

We let God do the judging, killing is a sin under all circumstances. Unlike you we have consistent values and morals. Part of being christian is being stoic. Not that sandniggers would understand such concepts as impulse control. The day will come when god judges you, either on earth or at the gates of heaven, and you will suffer at the hands of his agents. Just wait for the day Norwegians decide to cut your welfare a it may arrive sooner than you think.

Cry more, the west is moving against your retardation, and there isnt a thing you can do to stop it

>What Cred Forums kaffirs fail to tell you is that this order ended when their homosexuality and blasphemy was unveiled by French King Phillip IV

No. The French and English Crowns were so indebted to the Templars they basically had them disbanded and seized their wealth. They were like the modern bankers, but were also a warrior caste.

0/10 for anyone who knows anything about anything

Did you know the Red Cross was founded by the hospitallars?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gershon_Legman

Read the rest rofl

This guy puts modern degeneracy to shame

Can someone give me the picture of the reverse isis execution with the muslim on his knee and a templar saying something in latin?

> Read it for yourself
I think you're the one that needs to do some reading, m8
It was a mock trial even by medieval standards. So bad that it is known despite history being written by the victors.

Fun fact: jaque de molay told the pope and king phillip that they would soon be judged by god as he was being burned alive. Within a year, both the pope and the king were dead.

Another fun fact: The "prosecutor" that put the case together for the king was an orphan who's parents were suspected as cathars and purged during the albigensian crusade

So THIS

He outlawed them with the help of the church saying they were gaygay, spiting on crosses and whatnot. Had them jailed, murdered and took their shekkels. Very weak try merchant, very weak try.

>a

>Read it yourself
>no sources given

>also
OP is a mudslime impudently trying to fight back

Not a litteral argument, But you shitalians don't used to be smart

nice

Highest iq in europe.

>
>that (((author)))
>mfw

Completely fake story produced from torturing them into agreeing that that's what happened, retard.