POPULAR BLACK ACTIVIST & RAPPER SAYS THAT BLACKS ARE NOT READY FOR A REVOLUTION @ THE ALL BLACK NATIONAL CONVENTION

POPULAR BLACK ACTIVIST & RAPPER SAYS THAT BLACKS ARE NOT READY FOR A REVOLUTION @ THE ALL BLACK NATIONAL CONVENTION

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAf4TIabbIc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holly fuck, this guy is awesome. He's dropping some serious truth bombs right there. Some bitches are losing their mind in the crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAf4TIabbIc

Intelligent blacks should incite a race war and side with whitey. Problem solved

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

Both Killer Mike and Lupe Fiasco are legit as fuck. Some hip hop artists are the real deal.

It was a decent truth bomb, but none of those skills would help them in or start a revolution

goddamn i love nathan for you

how is this awesome. hes telling them to get ready so they can go to war with us

holy moly thats a good black man if i ever saw one.
what a legend.

No, he's calling them out on their hypocrisy and laziness. The values that he's promoting aren't going to start a race war - they're going to make blacks independent.

Thats a very Jewish solution

shut the fuck up you german cuck

hes subtly telling them to start organizing and getting ready for a war against us

not at all. hes showing them how ignorant and utterly useless they are.

Killer Mike is controlled by the Jew, El-P.

you are a cuckold

You're just as dumb and unwilling for actual change as his audience is if you interpret it that way.

But yeah just keep calling people you disagree with "cucks." That's really intelligent.

WE WUZ INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKERS N SHITTT!!

It's cuckhold ya dingus.

A cuckhold is a window on a submarine.

>i support a revolution against my own people because at least for once the black man is showing organization skills when he kills me and my family

you're dumb as fuck. you probably listen to rap music unironically. no wonder american women worship black cock. hahah faggot

>Basketball-american Intellectuals

He's telling people to fight the Police. Fuck this nigger.

based.

kek

this is a shill thread isnt it

>posts on Cred Forums
>doesnt know the correct spelling for cuckold

hello shill

I think you need to be able to run 1/4 a mile without dying from an asthma attack before you're ready for a revolution

WE WUZ SPEARCHUCKERS N SHEET

I have been saying this for so longgg big ups killer mike big the fuck up. BLM is a fucking lemonade stand.

He literally was telling them to prepare for a revolt.

You clearly didn't watch the fucking video.

go away you shill

he literally says "were not ready yet". key word yet

Yah well us white folk know ehat the Fuck is up too and thanks to "das raciss" narrative we have to get your leaders to clean up tje mess.

>"big ups"

you are a legitimate cuckold

He was though. But he was also telling them to get their shit together and to stop being degenerates. He also told them to stop being fucking stupid and disobeying the police only to get shot.

This is based if you're a black nationalist, but he clearly has marked himself the enemy of white people. I respect him as an enemy and a champion of his people but I also won't hesitate to pull the trigger when the time comes.

"We're not ready" is not mutually exclusive to revolt. I can't even begin to try to formulate how terrible of a presupposition that is, because that isn't his point. He clearly sees just how the so called black community is getting pretty fucking angry, and he cuts that volition down with the reality that no one is ready for that kind of conflagration. And if you bisect his layers of urgency you can almost get a sense of hopelessness from his tonality . The audience in the room is just as loaded up with uncertainty. You lot crack me up taught with so called "readiness" on this Albanian picture server like you are as highly trained as any Spec Op operator. No .. no you aren't , especially behind a fucking keyboard.

I don't blame you for not understanding the values of being independent from the government considering you type as if you spend all day in the Cred Forums isolation chamber. Deflecting arguments with buzzwords instead of offering anything of substance.

The point he's trying to make that both you and almost all nigs are unable to understand is that once you have skills and self worth you won't need to live a life of destruction, dependence and degeneracy. Revolution doesn't equal "kill whitey" in this case. It equals breaking away from a system that they constantly blame for "holding them down." It's a concept that Trump understands too, as he's trying to bring back all the brainless monkey jobs back from overseas so these fuckers can do them instead of continuing to leech of of taxpayers.

You can shout cuck and shill all you want, but you seem to be the one cowering in fear at the idea of blacks breaking away from the pattern that we all constantly criticize them for.

He needs to appear tough and do the black power thing or they'd call him an uncle tom for not going along the BLM larping but I think he's being crafty. He's steering the anger of his audience towards more productive pursuit than burning down shit and getting shot for no reason like learning to become self-reliant and how to get their own political representatives.

I don't see a problem with that. People that got their shit together bring value to their community and have better things to do than overthrow governments or burn down cars and small businesses.

I think it's a legit variant spelling that only tards use and they pronounce the H because they're stupid.

It implies that they will be ready and some point in time and it also implies that would be favorable. Like I said, I respect him as an enemy. I'd rather blacks follow someone like this than the latest rap degenerate gangsta.

Though, it is why I've spent a lot of time baiting WE WUZ revolutionaries type online to try to get them to start the race war. Their dreams of winning would crumble very fast.

lol this shilling...

He's speech to reaching out to stop the degeneracy is good but I felt he is still feeding that anger into the community of WE WUZ KANGS, simply put he sounded like a supremacist

Fuckin' brilliant retort.

His implications aren't toward revolt because that would ultimately denounces his endgame. He wants a secession from the status quo and an alleviation of the community suckling on the teat of the establishment. A full appraisal of his premise is him using Malcolm X's " by any means necessary" is to placate for survival not full on asymmetric warfare which revolt entails immediately. When he asks if anyone knows how to hunt, fish , or shoot its not a serve up to opposition. He even knows he is apart of the system.

raped you

+5 cents

+5 cents

No he didn't he's tired of seeing his people subsist off of corner stores and government subsidized grocery stores. He wants the same for blacks as what white people general have, the ability to think critically regardless of their environments. The ability for black children to be able to assimilate into some system without unsavory revolution. He even states " Stop trying to grow warriors to fight a fight that you too scared to fight."

Ironically this is exactly what I was making fun of some WE WUZ types on the BLM stream channel tonight.

>Yeah you niggers love the white man's dick don't you?
>You are 100% reliant on the white system for everything but you think you're going to fight us?

lmao, anyway you are claiming to know his intentions based on (what?) but I am taking what he said at face value. He implied they are getting ready for war. Which I don't dislike him for, I want the war while I'm still young and in fighting shape plus I've been training my boys (in a fun way, not telling them my intention.)

It's like you scanned the fucking video ..watch it again...

A fair amount of keyboard autists are also armed and train alot. Social recluses and loners would actually be legitimately some of the deadliest shooters out there. Just look at the people who orchestrate mass shootings and shit. You might think "lol losers on the internet" and in some cases you're right, but a big load of these losers also live in america with firearms.

>allwhite national convention

Armed and trained is one thing but to be mentally ready for when things actually go " hot " is another. Something of which can't be quantified near a keyboard.

Isn't he the same guy Bernie Sanders held an interview with as part of his campaign to appeal to the young folk???

I agree with this. he just wants black people to learn how to shoot, hunt and create farms that can be sustained without outside influence. thats when black will be ready for the revolution

but dont worry it will be a peaceful revolution. lmao

I think you severly underestimate the people on here, you've got a lot of mentally unstable individuals who could easily pose a threat against others, you might go all "hehe they're all just cowards" But no, they're not cowards, despite their illnessess they're not dumb. They're waiting for an excuse. Just look at /k/ for fuck sake.

Just like any self sustaining quadrant. Would you just let someone waltz in after you liberate yourself?

Mike is good at triggering Conservacucks

youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU

Against trained government entities ? My sentiments are pretty reasonable. And i never implied onto anyone's mental handicaps , which are usually a detriment in wartime.

he literally lays out a clear military esque operation for how blacks can stage a race war against white people and actually stand a chance and you got american "men" cheering him on because

>at least hes being smart about his intention to kill us

>Against trained government entities
Please tell me you're not that kind of retard. I won't even bother talking to you if you're that kind of retard.

Imagine an "all white national convention".

WHY THESE NIGGERS ORGANIZING TALKING ABOUT A VIOLENT REVOLUTION?

you gave yourself away nigger. you'll die when the time comes

Wtf do you think a revolution implies you fucking idiot ..stop replying.

>I'm with everybody on the panel..
>I agree with everything my brotha said about revolutionarism

I watched the video m8. He said he agrees with the proposition from the other speakers about revolution. So what are basing this belief of his intention? Are you this morbidly obese nigger?

This guy is not awesome. Fuck French roastie.

Can you guys please hide your lust for black cock for a second? This fat nigger made a rap song telling people to "unite and kill da police"

And stop using the word based. You sound like such fucking faggots. What are you 13?

I'm retorting with what i saw in the video and what he says at the end of his stanza. If you wanna do the usually Cred Forums contorting and not watch the end of the video, so be it. I couldn't give less of a fuck.

No, he's trying to get a bunch of dumb chimps to organize into an army to fight a race war against whites. Fuck him.

Exactly. Fuck everyone sucking his black dick ITT.

I watched it but I want to know exactly where your extrapolating this idea from? Quote exactly where he disavows the idea of revolting.

>subtly
uh, he's telling them directly to train for gorilla warfare. this is a group of terrorists. all of them. its a problem

His point isn't about the act of revolt, it's about the act of self sustainability how hard is that to follow?

Tbh thats one of the things theyre quite good at

At face value he said he wants to take the southern states and be able to overthrow white people both by violence and by subverting the system.

Which you did not bring int the equation, now you're trying to make me look like the idiots? Jesus christ you're dumb.

Because they need mo money fo dem programs.

Yeah but does he ever even IMPLY they shouldn't because as I quoted he says he is in agreeance with the proposition of revolt put forward by the other speakers.

I mean you're clearly assblassted and can't read , not really my problem.

Black people are hilariously dumb.

Not my point.

>liberate yourself
Fuck you, nigger. You're not liberating shit by waging a war on other Americans.

we hate fat people and we hate black people

this man is one economic down turn away from meeting the white sword

You haven't actually said it any of your posts to me, I can read fine. You just have selective memory. You were talking about brack reovlutionaries. We're talking about whites and their abilities with firearms. I called you a retard because I thought you were going to spout that rhetorical "How can you fight against the government" defeatist bullshit.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Only if you need to liberate, everyone seems to want to posit this glossy effect of black people not ascertaining the same echelon and its statements like this that prove my point.

So what you're saying is

>I'm right just because I have a supernatural mind connection and could discern his intent despite all evidence to the contrary

Okay, glad I replied so many times to get this highly unsatisfactory answer.

He's calling for infiltrating and subverting the system while preparing for a violent takeover of southern states.

Fuck you. You will never justify his call to subvert the system and claim the southern states through force.

Yea and I didn't so I don't understand your Socratic at this point.

I don't live in the south and i don't really care about that nor was that my premise.

Basically, he's saying that if they worked to get their own shit together, there wouldn't need to be a race war (that's never going to happen, anyway).

How is this against conservatives?
It's talking about how the US states is over-all shit, and has a lot of conservative views on things. Unless you're talking about neoconservatism.

Never said i was right or wrong , i stated what some of you lot completely glossed over just to get angry about. Which you usually do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm done here .

WE

>we arent ready for a revolution yet
>yet

uncle you need to wipe that black cum out your eyes for a second

You didn't what? You're very unclear.

Your premise was that the man WASENT calling for revolution. You are wrong. He was calling for reorization and THEN revolt.

Did you even watch?

Welcome the thread topic. You defended this war on white people by saying some shit about people liberating themselves, which is bullshit.

Remember when the race war comes that it was ultimately blacks who wanted it and who will suffer for it. As a nation we bent over backwards to accommodate them and they just couldn't keep up.

You can't read and have bad reading comprehension ...good bye.

>activist
>killer mike

>hurrdurr you're to blame for my awful pulling together of sentences

You're just putting words in both killer mikes and my mouth now ...watch the video all the way through.

I told you, I'm not angry at him. It makes me respect him as an enemy. Though frankly his rampant hypocrisy vis-a-vis him being morbidly obese is rather comical. He's in no shape to fight anything except diabetes and heart failure.

Hahah thats not true at all...you are retarded.

You, faggot. He's talking about infiltrating government positions to subvert the government and using violence to claim southern states for the black nation. It's a fucking BLACK NATION convention. Are you fucking retarded?

I'm putting you on the front lines as operation human shield.

What is it with retards and awful misue of parenthesis?

Could be a thyroid problem ...you don't know .

I can't believe the retards ITT.

It's a BLACK NATION convention. They want to claim the southern states and form a BLACK NATION. This guy is talking about how to prepare for that, calling for them to subvert the government and train for combat.

Retards like this
are either black and support this or so retarded as to be considered race traitors.

who gives a fuck?

That's the same guy that endorsed Sanders. It's not a surprise he's butthurt about Sanders getting shafted then becoming a sellout.

>as he's trying to bring back all the brainless monkey jobs back from overseas

you mean the ones that are pointless to bring back since machines will end up doing them instead of people?

yeah good think bringing back jobs that don't or wont exist for long yeah that will surely help

>Isn't he the same guy Bernie Sanders held an interview with as part of his campaign to appeal to the young folk???
Yes

>Who gives a fuck?
You can't structure sentences, seem to have a massive inability to speak because you don't explain to others what message you're pushing and think everyone looks at the world from your perspective, then call them angry when they disagree. People might not care, but it's easy to spot a retard now.

Just you wait. Once they can feed themselves and shoot, it's time. They are waking up.

I watched the entire thing. Jew?

What do you think "BLACK NATION" means? What do you think taking the southern states means? What do you think infiltrating government positions means? What do you think training for combat means?

He literally said all of that. If you niggers wage race war you will lose. Fuck you.

Cant honestly tell if Im being baited or not, but he is outlining virtues most of Cred Forums seems to take to heart. Values like; integrity, intelligence, competency, strength. You go to anyboard and substitute a few mad libs in his speach and you have a great copy-pasta.

As for people
>implying
That he is advocating violence for violence's sake I disagree. He's clearly denouncing pointless, random acts of agression in favor of passive organized opposition to better the standing of the community.

What I so apperciate is the fact that he tells his audience, people he identifys with, HIS people, he tells them they couldn't if they tried. They probably built that whole conference into a big circle-jerk talking like WE WUZ KANGZ and Mike let them know how he sees it.
One could argue his persona is "blacker" then the men wearing the suits, as if he is already challenging the system that his colleagues so indulge in.
Props, he's also got some good raps

It's an ellipses and can be congruent with a pause as well. You sound fucking angry.

get fucked shill

Wasn't this guy a Berncuck

>telling blacks to seriously prepare for rebellion
>based
Since when was Cred Forums infested with retards?

"b-but he's calling them out!"
Yeah, but he's also telling them to take the idea of fighting more seriously and to prepare. He explicitly said he wasn't telling them to give up.

All the better, they will lose. Niggers have 0 ingenuity.

Could mean a lot of things and what you just stated isn't one of them.

Blacks waging a race war on whites is not a virtue most of "Cred Forums" takes to heart, dipshit. Suck more black dick.

Part of me wants them to try a revolution.

lol having a thyroid problem doesn't make your body disobey the laws of physics though. If he truly believed this WE WUZ bullshit he's spouting he would go hungry to get in fighting shape, thyroid function notwithstanding. Instead he's a fatass memeing with his fellow niggers about WE WUZ REVOLUTIONARIES N SHEEEIT NIQUA.

Maybe you're right, he doesn't really believe this shit. That's proof right there. I train every week with my boys. We run, fish, hunt and camp. You lead from the front, not from the operating room getting a triple bypass.

>t. proving my point repeatedly
Bit busy in a match, you'll have to wait.

why do they have ankhs?
we wuz kangz?

Subverting the government is a problem. Blacks get in more easily through affirmative action programs and scholarships for nogs. I've already seen that a lot of these black nation people are becoming lawyers.

Nobody cares but you Australia ...get a fucking girlfriend, (see what i did there) .

Speaking of subverting the government, Muslims have already done this. Blacks aren't even close, but Muzzies are in the white house ffs. Saudis are running things.

OI OI OI lazy bait hope yourr smiling as you read this m8 g'day

Clearly you have reading comprehension problems, standardized tests must ne hell for you.

blacks are to dumb as a whole to really achieve that. they also stand out. its not like jews who pretty much look white

you need networks of people to really pull something like that off

Are they ready for the wheel?

I'd actually prefer they have their own nation. If operation remove banana could be enacted without force that would be great. Sadly niggers in general don't have the foresight for the kind of plans they have. I'm fairly certain this will end in bloodshed but I am well prepared for such an event.

Clearly you have a black dick sucking problem. You defend this bullshit and you are a traitor to your nation.

They can have their own nation. In Africa.

That would be the ideal solution, I agree.

So the solution is for Niggers to take a minor does of the redpill and become non degenerate white people.

>top kek

Problem is, they have never created a modern agricultural, industrial nation. EVER

What's wrong with telling blacks to stop chimping out? This is a good thing. You don't want the chimpouts to continue right?

????
A socially autistic retard as well senpai, thanks for the confirmation of your personality.

What rappers are based Cred Forums

>Kevin Gates
>Asap Rocky
>Lil Wayne

Have all spoken out against BLM

If you're chomping at the bit so bad for a race war, go vote for Hillary, then. She'll cause a race war... right after she makes sure you're disarmed.
Until then, you will remain a dumbass in fantasyland.

Problem is that's not what he's doing. He's telling them to chimpout in an organized fashion. He is telling them to stop being such degenerate hypocrites via complete dependency on a system them decry though.

It's a bit of a mixed bag.

Lil Wayne gave a pretty decent response to skip Bayless (yeah that joke of a sports guy) on racism and he seemed pretty woke. He's also college educated which is rare among rappers so I'm pretty sure he sees things for how they really are.

He has multiple messages
He is calling out the older people for not teaching their kids shit, but still telling them to fight the cops even though it will end them up dead.
He is telling blacks to not chimp out and survive the confrontation and instead get an education to fight the system where it can be thought through politics.
He is also saying if blacks learnt a lot of skills like martial arts and hunting they wouldn't be so bored in the hood starting trouble and might learn some discipline.

Yeah I can see that, but if they listen to him and organise and learn skills like martial arts and hunting and growing food etc.. maybe it would calm them down and give them to skills to add to the community rather then running around being angry at everyone.

The system exists to suck in people that participate in it even a little. Blacks need more than just supplies to rebel, they need to replace every facet of the system itself. It can't conquer already existing structures, it has to replace them. The problem is that there is a lot of work involved, and the system rewards people with more by just participating in it. Its greatest reward, the reward that the system promises in the first place, is peace. They don't have to put their lives on the line if they become respectable and establish themselves in the community. All it takes is the bare minimum of hard work, diligence and a plan. Find out where the money is, plug yourself in, then compete for your share. It doesn't work in every job, but in most you can make your fortune by just knowing how the money is made. "We sell ten cents of dough and sugar for two bucks a stick? That's easy." "We sell 85 cents of hotdogs for four bucks? Hot damn."

The black revolution will collapse under the weight of entrepreneurial spirits and obligation. They'll be as much a part of the system as Asians. The world will benefit ultimately. Those that do not confirm continue to die by the bushel.

fuck up shill

That's a pretty big supposition given the general behavioral """""quirks""""" of descendants of Sub-Saharan Africans. It's in their nature to chimpout. I don't say that out of blind hate, it's just how they are. Even educated, middle and upper class blacks chimpout.

Behavior is rooted in biology. Sometimes those heritable behavioral tendencies can be diverted towards more favorable outcomes. But in the case of niggers all empirical evidence suggests this is not a likely outcome.

Aussies used to be better trolls than this. Must be late in Perth. Get some sleep.

+5 cents

>killer mike
>awesome
Try again

Whatever that means.

it makes our retaliation"justified"

Nogs have been doing this "self-sufficient, train to be soldiers" bullshit since the mid 1960's. They suddenly realize that growing your own crops and training yourself physically to fight someone will actually fight back is really hard.

They then go back to getting fat off EBT cards and sticking it to the system by gang attacking lone whites. Fuck these cretinous animals.

>lazy niggers fucking up
"Hah niggers are useless, fuck em"
>Niggers try to be self-sufficient and responsible
"These niggers need to be killed, they are the enemy"

but muh race war

Do they realize that even if they got all 12% of them in terms of the population, any revolution they attempted would begin bloodily and as such would likely end up with a bloody put down from the US government or ex-military trained white supremacists who have been training for this shit for years upon years?

I mean what moron would you have to be to think that shooting a few cops or even taking over a couple of districts through rioting and killing makes you in any way capable of holding land in a warfare situation when the national guard get's deployed?

In addition why the fuck do blacks idolize malcolm X when he was a fucking moron instead of Martin Luther King Jr who atleast had some decent ideas and demands?

Those aren't contradictory things. You're not nearly as clever as you suppose yourself to be. Both are the logical reactions to the individual behaviors.

The entire videos about breaking from government control, becoming a self-sufficient CONSERVATIVE HORTICULTURAL community and sticking to their own.

I'm not trying to be clever you faggot. I know they're not mutually exclusive.

I do think its a zero-sum game for blacks to insight a race war, they're tired of being treated like shit. But the minute they tie their boot-straps and do what they need to people will see them as an actual threat to society.

The biggest truth is this, theres no way republicans will allow a self-sufficient community of niggers to thrive, no different than liberals.

His father was a cop.

>"AYO I WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT MIKE BROWN"

Why race war? They have Africa if they want to be woth their own.

I'm aware. I was mimicking the people in this thread who would call you a cuck for your opinion rather than refute it.

>they're tired of being treated like shit

In what way have blacks been treated like shit in America since the 60's? The exact opposite is true.

They get free everything and the fucking mainstream media works as a PR department when it comes to sanitizing their image and covering up their gargantuan crime rates.

Blacks aren't treated like shit though. In fact their given special privileges and celebrated if they just do what normal (white) people do; get a job, go to college (which they get free rides to because they're black), actually stick around to be a father to their children and so on.

Studies have shown that cops are even more hesitant to use force on black suspects (as opposed to white) because they fear their actions being perceived as stemming from racism. Given the amount of crime they commit they are actually vastly under-represented for use of force, compared to the white population.

If they REALLY believed this, they'd just go to Africa. The US could easily broker a deal to slice out of a piece of a country for them to inhabit and build their blacktopia. They know at some level the truth is their failures are their own and they get treated with kid gloves by everyone in the west by virtue of their skin color.

>Lupe Fiasco
>muh black victims

So he is saying "We wanna kill the white man, but we need to prepare first! After we are ready, we can have an uprising!"

Maybe the whites really should just fucking murder them all. I'm black, but having a population that wants to genocide you is pretty insane.

All coddling attempts to make them docile and ok with holding no social captial or actual land.

I think affirmative action is their biggest double-edged sword and everyone knows it. If you give what is only attainable through hard-work, that hard work will be discredited, and theres no real way for them to prove their ethics are legit.

Being black and republican in the United States is their only avenue at this point, pic related.

>Why dont they just go back to Africa
Met a few niggers and its all the same responses.
>"My ancestors didn't hang for nothing, my black brothers and sisters were used as gator bait ect.
The're responsible for their own failures, but deep down they'd rather fight for justice and die than give up.

>So they're retarded niggers
Yes.

Again, theres no way republicans will allow a self-sufficient community of niggers to thrive, no different than liberals.

>Thinks ebil Republicans keep blacks from being self-sufficient.
>Not their own laziness and incompetence.

They know they are onto a good thing. Free shit. National guilt narrative that portrays them as endlessly oppressed and a media that covers up their massive crime. Why try hard?

That's nonsense though. What are you basing this belief on that Republicans won't let a self-sufficient community of blacks thrive. (my guess: nothing)

What possible incentive do Republicans have to stop it? Democrats use gibsmedats to keep blacks lazy and keep their reproductive habits to breed more lazy, criminal idiots that will vote Democrat. Republicans always want to slash dem programs. This is a big hole in your claim regardless of what, if anything, it is based on.

Also; The racial quotas and special treatment (adding +253 weighting to black SAT scores at admissions) only serve to discredit blacks that actually do achieve on their own merits. In fact I never let black doctors handle my healthcare for this reason. I would always be second guessing them wondering if they got through school solely on their merits, or if the review board was afraid to punish them worrying about being called racist and so on.

>That's nonsense though. What are you basing this belief on that Republicans won't let a self-sufficient community of blacks thrive. (my guess: nothing)
You, in this very thread acouple posts up actually >Though, it is why I've spent a lot of time baiting WE WUZ revolutionaries type online to try to get them to start the race war. Their dreams of winning would crumble very fast.

Let the spoils be to the victor, which I agree with.
But dont bullshit yourself.

Both sides of government will fuck them them over, Democates want them to not do what they're doing in OP's vid, to be slaves to the system while Republicans want to slowly lift the national socialist veil regardless and Kill/Deport them given the opportunity.

There's a big difference between a self-sufficient community and committing armed insurrection against the government (and by proxy whites.)

He isn't a republican. He is a natsoc racist sexist bigot that wants to fucking gas the kikes and hang the coons.

You are a retard trying to vilify the only group in the united states that actively tries to improve everyone's life, including the niggers, because some racist knows who you are, what you do and wwhat to do about it. You fucking nigger.

You are the reason racists exist. Because you dumb chimps give yourselves a bad reputation.

Yeah that slave revolt in Haiti turned out really well.

Look I do think its a conference worth having, a well to do debate could work wonders for blacks going red and pulling away from the government.

But I'm not black, I dont know their motives 1:1
Over the years I've asked questions only they can answer, why they're scared to go red, to vote republican. I can see why they're fearful to do so is all.

Niggers are lazy af, finncuck. Ill be an old man by the time they get their shit together...

>mfw I really like Run The Jewels music
>mfw I was a fan immediately after there 1st album dropped
>mfw Killer Mike had to start popping off at the mouth with his idiotic (((opinions))) constantly

Killer Mike has always been based

What's idiotic about his opinions? He wants what is best for his race, just like I presume you do.

He's as much american as you when you think about it. If he was spreading this stupid propaganda in sweden, I would dislike it tho.
You dumb white americunts seem to think you're entitled to your stolen mass of land.

Truly pathetic.

He into every marxist, extreme left philosophy out there.

Worst is the black lives matter stuff which is based on myth. The fact that there are more proportionately more violent police encounters with blacks is explained very simply and obviously by the higher crime rate among blacks.

He's a celebrity who's waded into politics and has much too radical opinions.

Ok, got you. Don't know a lot about his political views, but what I got from the video he seem to be pretty based.

I also listened to a song called "Reagan" where he basically named the kikes and threw some shit at Obama.

I like that song too.

He's wrong about Reagan though. Reagan was easily our greatest president since WWII