GERMANY YES

GERMANY YES

> 22yo Afghan Child Rapist Gets Only 2-Yrs Jail Due to 'Severe Detention Sensitivity

>A 22-year-old Afghan "refugee" who sodomized a 4-year-old boy will only serve 2 years and 4 months in jail because the judge said it wasn't really rape and he may suffer from "severe detention sensitivity."

informationliberation.com/?id=55524

BURN IN HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSXVChzfBrs
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/27/guardian-view-rotherham-child-abuse-scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They good boys they gonna get their lives together.

Soon

When I read this I wonder where are the father of this kid? Where is the brothers or uncle? It doesnt take any effort, just wait for him in a darky place and stab his fucking heart.

really, what's the point of taking all those subhumans

The eternal Anglo doesn't even have to try anymore.

You got your own problems, m8

Forgot pic

>sodomy really wasn't rape
lmao does this apply to women as well?

And finally the most awful news ever.

>not throwing them out

There will be war eventually. All the many daily victims of increased crime, rapes, murder, terror will be so because of naive progressive liberal globalists.

They will pay our future pensions they said :)

youtube.com/watch?v=jSXVChzfBrs

Are you guys actually planning to do something about this long overdue cuckoldry or nah?

Wait...This can't be a real article?!

that has to be bloody fake

War is the only solution.
They will all go home if our countrys can't pay for welfare anymore

>fucking a 4 years old boy in the ass isn't really rape

Is that the male privilege I've been hearing about?

no, thats muslim privilege

I think he made him nibble his dong. which is rape anyways but the leftishits to everything to turn it.

Fake article

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/27/guardian-view-rotherham-child-abuse-scandal

Remember the names of the judges in these cases. They're not going to be spared when the day comes.

Nah, your grandfather helped to kill all of them.